Mark & Lily Ch. 02 - Whisper

Story Info
A whisper in the right ear.
4.1k words
4.57
6.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story depicts anal sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

Mark was feeling mischievous today and was sat at his desk wondering what nonsense he could get up to so that he was distracted from completing the customer form that he was putting off as much as he could. Just at that moment he saw Lil exiting the communal kitchen area and head back to her desk. Lil and Mark were occasional lovers that hooked up whenever the tall svelte beauty wanted to vent some of her sexual frustrations. Lil knew Mark had other lovers he hooked up with, but she knew what she got from him was some uncomplicated, no baggage carrying sex and if she were ever quizzed about her experience would happily confide that he was a skilled lover who never failed to provide a string of orgasms for her.

As Mark made his way to the kitchen, he could see over the far side of the office that many of Lil's colleagues were holdup in the far meeting room which spurred him into action. He wandered over to her desk and leant down so his mouth was mere inches from her ear as he whispered, "Point to something on the screen for me."

Lil looked puzzled and asked "What? Why do you want me to do that?"

Mark kept his voice low nodding to her screen and repeating "Point to something on the screen for me. There is no-one sat in the immediate vicinity and any casual viewer will see the two of us discussing a customer call log." Lil did as he had requested which then prompted Mark to add "Good girl, now I don't really need you for anything apart from to state how much -- right now -- I would like to kiss you on the neck just behind and below you ear, the exact same spot you like and makes you come out in goosebumps. I'd also like to state that I would then like to softly and slowly kiss inch by inch around the back of your neck so that I could kiss you behind the opposite ear." He could make out Lil physically shiver as he shifted to the opposite side so he could check out the vicinity of colleagues on that side and so he added for effect "Has that made your nipples pop out. Your lovely dark pink rubbery nipples that I just long to take between my teeth and lips to shower them with the attention they so deserve."

"Yes, you tease that is exactly what has happened. What do you mean by getting me all unnecessary?" she asked in reply.

He whispered "Because I can't think of anything else aside from taking, first your nipples and then your beautiful fleshy clitoris between my lips and sucking hard on them. Is your pussy damp right now?"

"It wasn't but it is now thanks to you" was her exasperated reply.

Mark then pulled up a chair next to hers and then, after randomly pointing at a point on her screen, worked his hand along the edge of the desk until his index and middle finger could gentle brush her nearest nipple, working his fingers until they gently tweaked her extended nipple. "Oh god" was all Lil could profess as she momentarily closed her eyes and gave into the feelings that were welling deep inside her lower stomach making her grip the sides of her keyboard. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked once she could halfway compose herself turning and looking him square in the eye.

Mark smiled his most charming smile and replied "Because I can. Because I like playing with you. Because you are my favourite plaything. Take your pick from any of those or make some up yourself." The young mum of two requested his presence every couple of months, more specifically the presence of his tongue, mouth and cock. She had long ago settled into a life where she focused on her two young boys but sometimes, she needed a release that Mark increasingly found himself volunteering to provide. He didn't carry the usual emotional baggage and had happily professed his acceptance of her terms of the relationship.

He had a number of casual lovers as both customers and colleagues, but Lil was the classiest. She wasn't possessed of the most curvaceous body which was his usual draw, but she had a lopsided smile and intense stare that never failed to get his pulse running. She always dressed elegantly but her bottom was simply the best he had laid his hands on. It wasn't overly large, but it was a perfect size for his hands, perfectly in proportion with the rest of her and shaped like a ripe peach that ensured he showered it with a suitable amount of attention.

His hands slipped from her breast and came to rest on her nearest knee making her jump slightly. He was watching the office immediately in front and to the side of him as he said "Look behind me. Is anyone watching?" a slight shake of her head prompted him to say "Good, now edge forward on the seat for me and very discreetly open your legs as wide as your skirt will allow." Thankfully today's attire was a skirt that ended just above the knee and allowed a suitably widespread. Lil continued to randomly point at her screen for any casual viewer looking their way. Without a moment's hesitation, she was following his instruction and the next sensation she felt was his fingertips of the hand that had been tweaking her nipple as they traced an invisible line upwards along her inner thigh. The fingers left a trail of goosebumps in their wake as she let out another slight involuntary squeak.

The fingertips reached her sodden panties and the index finger wormed inside the leg and went straight for the warm moist entrance to her pussy. The position meant he couldn't get too deep past the first knuckle but once again Lil gripped tightly on her keyboard as she tried to suppress a groan as she thrust her crutch forward on the enquiring digit. "Oh god" she gasped once more being as quiet as she could followed by "You're driving me crazy. Can you smell my pussy?"

He could but wasn't about to say anything about it. Instead, he extracted his finger and brought the hand from under her skirt to rest on the edge of the desk so that both could see half of the digit covered in juice. Mark dropped his pen and leant forward supposedly to pick it up but was actually dipping his finger in his mouth gave a barely audible "Mmmm" and as he extracted his finger said in a hushed tone "You taste fabulous but then you always do. I can't wait to taste you again." He stood up, hid his obvious trouser bulge with a folder from Lil's desk and then made his way back to his desk on the far side of the office. Lil just sat there open mouthed trying to take in what had just transpired.

When Mark arrived back at his desk his colleague asked "Where's your drink? I thought you were on your way to the kitchen to top up?"

Mark dismissively waved his hand and replied, "I will in a moment, but Lil needs me to look over this issue a customer has reported." A lie he was comfortable saying as it was a regular enough occurrence. His colleagues desk faced the opposite direction and wasn't about to know that he had made his way to Lil and not the other way around.

Late on in the afternoon Mark received a message from Lil 'Meet me in the toilet near the rear fire exit' in capital letters it ended with 'NOW'.

Mark chuckled and picked up a box file that he had to return to the archives and made his way to the designated toilet. He gave three knocks followed by a gap and three more, the door quickly opened inwards, and he saw Lil stood there with a determined look on her face. Leaning forward she was able to establish that there was no-one else there and so grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him inside. He was suitably tall and broad chested to resist the movement if he had wanted to -- but then he didn't want to resist and simply stepped inside. The door was closed, and Lil pushed him backwards against the door -- again he certainly didn't resist the steer -- as she pressed herself up against him and pointed a finger against his chest saying in a hushed tone "I don't know what you think you were doing earlier but I have struggled to focus on any job today thanks to what you did to me."

Mark smiled down at her face and shrugged his shoulders as he whispered "I was trying to get you to initiate a hook up like this. I'm surprised you lasted this long if I'm honest."

She looked miffed but he could see a twinkle in her eye as she replied, "I needed to get a problem sorted first and it took me longer than expected thanks to you."

"But you've finished it now?" Mark asked. Lil nodded and so with little effort he lifted her by the waist and placed her butt down on the vanity unit behind her. Next, he knelt before her and reached both hands up her skirt to take hold of the elasticated waist of her panties. As he pulled them down Lil lifted her hips and opened her legs to speed up their descent. "Good" said Mark "because I can now do this" as he leant forward, extended his tongue and raked the length along Lil splayed labia upwards to her enflamed clitoris and back down again so that he could swirl his tongue at the opening of her pussy.

Echoing her earlier groaning she grasped the back of his head with both hands and proclaimed "Oh god. Your tongue searches so deeply inside me" encouraging him to do precisely that. He unfurled his tongue and slowly snaked it as deeply inside as he could, pulled it back to draw her tangy pussy nectar to his taste buds only to repeat the same action.

Their groans would have attracted someone's attention had they been stood listening at the door but they both knew this area of the office was infrequently visited by anyone following the last office move around. Lil ground her pussy vigorously into Mark's face as his lips and tongue worked up and down her labia. He had a particularly enjoyable way of tormenting her clit by capturing it between his lips while the tip of his tongue battered it repeatedly. As the sensations ballooned deep inside her Lil scrunched her hand into a fist and wedged it in her mouth to supress her moans and gave a muffled groan as she thrust her hips forward one last time before her legs went rigid at opposite angles as her thighs shook and jiggled with her climax hitting hard.

Lil had to relax against the wall behind her as she came down from her high. Mark took the opportunity to lap up some of the copious pussy juice, she really did taste sensational. Once Lil began to rouse around Mark pulled back and wiped the back of his hand across his mouth and jaw to clean up, he then asked, "Did that make up for my earlier teasing?"

She smiled broadly down at him and gasped "Oh yes, and some." Her expression momentarily changed, and she corrected herself "Actually no. Stand up, lose the trousers and stick that cock in me and then you'll have made amends." Mark smiled impishly and did as she had asked; she cast an inviting look his way as he stepped forward, positioned the head of his cock against her pussy and pushed forward in one smooth movement. "Oh baby, that's so nice" Lil muttered as she lifted her long legs up and wrapped them around his hips, with Mark being so broad, Lil had trouble locking her ankles together to trap him deep inside her, but she did her best to dig her heels in his back to keep him from pulling out of her -- not that he had any intention of doing such thing. Her pussy held him in a firm grip, massaging his length as he slowly worked his hips backwards and forwards. Sometimes their coupling was hurried and frantic but other times, like this time, they took their time luxuriating in their bonding.

Lil had both arms wrapped around his neck with her fingers interlaced locking them in place. This allowed both to lean forward and dance their tongue against each other's as they kissed and licked at the others mouth. Eventually though Mark wanted to step it up a gear and so he took hold of her ankles and pushed her body backwards without losing contact with her pussy. This forced her upper body back but allowed him to position her ankles up around his ears but more importantly once he grabbed her hips, he had suitable leverage to then start to power his hip thrusts far more dramatically. Lil almost forgot where she was and had slowly started to increase the volume of her groans before she realised and bunched her fist to muffle herself once more.

This change was only going to have one outcome and once more she could feel the balloon swelling inside her and focused her attention on his cock powering into her which finally did the trick as she went rigid once more while clamping her pussy against the intruder. He was both good for her ego but also her soul as his sole intention always seemed to be her reaching her climax, but she now felt the need to reward him in a similar vein and so, as he continued to thrust away at her pussy, announced "Go on, seed me. Come inside, nice and deep." This seemed to do the trick as a mere few minutes later he gave one final deep thrust and then held still as he grunted as quietly as he could while his already thick cock seemed to swell further.

Mark leant forward and rested his forehead against her chest as they both stayed there gasping while their crotches were still joined. Slowly he pulled his hips backwards to extract himself, but Lil's pussy was reluctant to let him go just yet as she gripped him even firmer than while he was working away inside her. Mark was then treated to the sight of Lil still sat there with her legs held wide while his come started to leak out of her and on to the surface below.

A week later she received a message from Mark that read 'You'll be receiving a small parcel soon. I suggest you open it discreetly when others can't see.' Now this obviously get her mind wandering what could the present be. When the parcel arrived, she left it unopened on her desk for a good 30 minutes until the suspense got too much for her and she took it along to one of the smaller meeting rooms that was currently vacant. She ripped off the tape sealing the parcel and tipped the contents on the table in front of her. The long thin box landed on the wooden surface, and she rolled the box over to see the front logo and immediately brought her hand up to cover her mouth when she saw the package logo read 'ANAL LUBRICANT'. The implication struck her immediately; Mark's warning of the package meant that he had sent this to her and that he fully expected to be fucking her butt, but how did she feel about it?

Part of her was dubious as she figured it would hurt, the other part of her was thrilled by the idea especially as it was Mark, and she knew he would make it as pleasant an experience as possible. She felt quite giddy thinking through the connotations and once more found herself struggling to concentrate on the task in front of her. Eventually she gave in and sent Mark a message to meet her in the same toilet as last week. When she got down there, she found the door locked and gave the same knock that Mark had the previous week. He opened the door, and she was greeted with a broad smile and so she tossed the tube at him and asked, "So you think you're going to fuck me up the arse, do you?"

Mark acted casual as he replied "It is merely a suggestion and implies no commitment on you or your really, really, really nice derriere. You ought to know by now that we only do what both are comfortable with."

Lil gave one of her lopsided seductive smirks as she walked to the vanity unit and looked over her shoulder at Mark as she wiggled her butt at him. "You'd better get on with prepping me back there then. I'm still not sure how you'll fit back there but we won't know until we try will we?"

Mark smiled like a schoolboy who had the entire sweet shop land on his lap. He stepped up behind her, knelt down and then inched her skirt up her legs and over her hips. He was now presented with her delicious round butt and so leant forward and showered the exposed portion of her cheeks with a series of little kisses. Tucking his thumbs inside the elasticated waist, Mark pulled down and the flimsy garment worked over her hips and down her legs. Once Lil had stepped out of one leg and kicked them aside with her other leg, she placed her feet back on the floor, but her stance was wider. Mark could then resume his kissing of her full round peach while his hands worked her butt cheeks.

She was actually loving his attention but jumped slightly when she felt his index finger tickle her sphincter. He had somehow managed to work a bead of lubricant on his fingertip and worked it around the tight muscle "Relax as much as you can" he instructed and as soon as she did, she felt his finger dip inside her. It felt strange but not too uncomfortable as he worked the digit deeper inside her, as a reaction she extended her stance. This change encouraged Mark to work a second lubed finger inside her which made Lil momentarily gasp as her sphincter gripped down until she remembered she had to relax. Mark continued to shower her butt cheeks with little kisses as he continued to encourage her "You're doing brilliantly. Just relax as much as you can." As he felt her adjust to the new intrusion her added "That's it, just keep doing that."

The second finger was beginning to feel accommodated as Mark slowly worked them backwards and forwards against her tight ring of muscles. The next change she felt was him starting to splay his fingers out so that her muscles were stretched further. A further application of lube helped as she bent at the hips and tried to focus on relaxing her muscles. All in all, aside from a little discomfort each time Mark changed things up, Lil had done an amazing job of accommodating his intrusions. While keeping his two fingers inside her sphincter, Mark stood and unbuckled his trousers. His free hand was able to apply a generous slither of lube to his cock and once he was satisfied that he had covered the entire length of his cock he shuffled forward and in one swift movement, extracted his fingers and replaced them with the head of his cock.

A short sharp stab of pain shot up Lil's spine as she gasped; thankfully Mark held still while she got used to the latest change. He leant forward and started to kiss her neck behind her ear while keeping his hips still. The two of them stayed in that position for a few minutes until Mark asked, "How are we doing?" Lil had initially pushed back against his dick, but he cautioned "No. Let's not rush this. Above all I want you to enjoy this as much as me."

Lil seemed not to have heard him as she pushed back slightly and then pulled forward only to reverse her course once more and push herself against his dick. Each time she did this another slight amount of his dick got progressively deeper inside her. Lil had heard him but was determined to make this latest change in their couplings a success. She tried to convince herself she was doing it for Mark as he had proved his determination in making each time they met more enjoyable than the previous but really, she was curious to see what it felt like. She had watched a porn video of anal sex with a previous partner, and he had suggested they try it, but she had shied away from it on that occasion, but Mark was altogether different.

He was still holding still while she fucked her ass with his dick but as Lil's pace became more progressive, he decided to take control. He leant back up, grasped her hips with his hands and then started to rock his hips. The progress was initially slow, but the more Lil got into the fucking, the more aggressive he became. Lil had doubted at first that a woman could come from being fucked this way but now she was experiencing it through a compassionate lover she could feel the familiar feeling welling up inside her. So much so that she once again had to muffle her groans with either her hand or upper arm. The initial discomfort was long gone and now replaced by an exhilarating euphoria, she partly wished that she had tried this before and yet she couldn't shake the feeling that it wouldn't have been as good if it weren't for Mark's presence.

12