Mark & Lily Ch. 02 - Whisper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The problem for Mark was that Lil's backdoor was so snug and tight that he soon felt his balls boiling heralding his climax but the lady wasn't showing any sign of peeking and so he reached his right hand around her hip and reached for her pussy so that he could start to abuse her clit. That did the trick and soon Lil was gasping and groaning as quietly as she could while thrusting her hips backwards to meet Mark's driving thrusts and just then the dam broke, and she held still while her backdoor gripped his cock firmer even though Mark didn't think she could grip him any firmer while banging away at her sphincter. At least now Mark could let his come fly and Lil looked over her shoulder and deep into his soul as he coated her bowels. Both found they were equally wiped out and called it a day, but it started a new trend for them.

They still met at Lil's house every few months while her boys were stopping at friends or their grandparents, only now they had a new dynamic that they could experiment with, and Lil found herself ordering lots of lubricant off the internet. The other change was they hooked up at least once a week, sometimes more often, to vent their individual sexual frustrations.

What really rocked Lil's world was when the two of them were fucking in their favourite hidey hole. As was the frequent activity Mark was buried in Lil's ass to the hilt and on this occasion, he put Lil's right arm around the back of his head and then lifted her legs up under her knees. He then presented Lil to the large mirror over the vanity unit, and she was awestruck by the vision in front of her. His nice thick cock was working in and out of her snug sphincter as he bounced her in his arms while he fixed his eyes on her reflection. The view had such a profound effect on her that her climax hit immediately, and she just had time to watch her pussy squirt at the vanity unit before Mark had to gently set her back on her feet and lean his head against her back as he emptied his balls in her bowels. That required quite an effort from both to clean up afterwards.

12