Mark & Lorraine Analyse That

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He disengaged from her pussy and climbed up on the sofa so he could wrap her in his arms while she returned to earth, it took a surprising amount of time for her breathing to return to normal. She looked up at his face and just before kissing him said "Oh my god, that was spectacular. I was seeing stars at the end", she then nestled her head against his shoulder unsure of what the next step ought to be. Mark seemed content to just lie there holding her, but Lorraine could not ignore the obvious tent in Mark's trousers. He had done so much for her and her so little in return.

She tentatively reached her hand over and cradled the lump at his zip and looked up at his face. He gave an approving "Mmm" to which she replied "I don't think I can go full intercourse just yet, but do you mind if I return the favour. I'm not very good at it and I never much liked doing it for my ex-husband but with you it somehow feels different".

Mark took her hand off his crotch and brought it to his lips to kiss saying "You really don't need to. I got the required result I wanted".

Lorraine moved her hand back down to his zipper saying "No you don't understand I WANT to do this" as she wriggled her torso down and put her head close to his crotch as her hand pulled the zipper down and felt inside, pulling his inflated cock clear of the zip so that she could lean her head further down and start to kiss the tip with delicate little pecks. This quickly evolved into her taking the tip between her lips so that she could languish it with her tongue as she repeatedly worked her tongue over and around it.

It felt different than with her ex-husband, somehow more natural, she was somehow more motivated but why? Maybe it was because Mark seemed to care more about her feelings than her ex-husband ever did, maybe it was because of what he had just done for her, her extremities were still tingling after all. Whatever the reason she was determined to do her very best to reward him and started a steady progression of her lips up and down his length. He groaned and placed his hand on her shoulder, stroking and caressing it in tender encouragement.

She had admitted to not being very good, but Mark was enjoying her attentions a great deal, in fact the suction being applied alongside her flickering tongue took no time at all to produce the required results. He felt it only fair to warn her "Oh god, I'm about to come" in case she wanted to disengage but all it seemed to do was spur her on as she tried to apply more suction while she increased the tempo. To her credit Lorraine never missed a beat and swallowed his come down as soon as it hit the back of her throat and didn't remove his cock from her mouth until she was certain that she had extracted all he had to offer.

She lifted her head, leant towards the coffee table to take a drink and was promptly pushed onto her back again on the sofa. Her next sensation was to feel Mark curling up between her legs and start to work his wonderful tongue over her pussy. He briefly glanced up and quickly muttered "Sorry. I couldn't resist" and then went back to driving her towards another orgasm. This one took slightly longer to arrive -- five minutes or so compared four minutes earlier.

Ever the gentleman, Mark swept his lover into his arms and carried the still naked and slightly sweaty Lorraine to her bed, laid her down and covered her up. He was in two minds as to whether he should stay or go, the former would have the neighbour's tongues wagging when they saw his car there in the morning but he decided against the latter so he could make sure she was ok in the morning. He then had a further dilemma, should he slip in the bed next to her -- after just exchanging bodily fluids with each other, some would say it was the correct course -- he decided against it and went back downstairs and curled up on the sofa.

This is where Lorraine found him the next morning. As she got out of bed, she had seen his car parked at the front of the house and wondered where he was. She looked in the spare room and then went downstairs. As she came to the sofa, she couldn't resist stroking the back of her hand across his forehead. She had intended to leave him sleeping but the gesture had the opposite effect. He sat up which allowed her to sit next to him. "Were you comfy down here?" she enquired.

He stretched his arms out and yawned, replying "Yes, surprisingly so". He then reached for her hand and added "I was tempted to join you but decided against it. Before we go any further, I want assurance that you've made your mind up about your 'other option'. I was thinking last night that I know at least one single lesbian -- and at least two couples but don't want to complicate them -- would you like me to explain your situation to Kelly and see if she has any pointers as to how you can experience it without the emotional consequences. Don't worry she's discreet, we worked together some years ago and have stayed in touch".

Lorraine stayed silent for a while as her mind turned the problem over before replying "I'm very tempted to say no because last night was so special".

Mark nodded before adding "Yes but I wouldn't like to think I've unnecessarily influenced you. I haven't done anything a woman can't and don't they say that no-one knows a woman's body better than another woman. It's too early to go to the next level and if you can have some comparative experience before then, it means the playing field is levelled. Don't get me wrong, I so want you to come out on the side of blokes, but this is about what you want and not me".

After a moment's contemplation Lorraine nodded "Ok, as long as she's discreet". It was a reasonable hour of the morning and so Mark pulled his phone out and found the required number.

Lorraine could just make out the ring tone but only heard one side of the conversation as Mark held the phone close to his ear "Hey yourself, how's tricks?... Glad to hear it although I'm saddened to hear you broke up after all those years. Fate is inexorable sometimes... Well, I'm ringing for a favour, actually it's a favour for a very dear friend of mine... I knew you'd help, it's a bit unusual though. The lady concerned broke up from her ex-husband after a long relationship. She's deciding what she should do and is at a cross-roads. I'm doing my best to distract her from her ex but she's curious about women. She doesn't know if she'd like it and if truth be told doesn't even know where to start. I'm completely hopeless and we were hoping you might have a talk with her to provide some pointers where she could make a start?"

Mark listened briefly and then held out his phone to take a picture saying, "Smile" which she did. He pressed the phones screen a few times and then held the phone to his ear saying, "Got it?" then a pause. He smiled at something Kelly had said and then replied as he looked over at Lorraine "Yes she is very pretty isn't she, especially when she smiles." Lorraine's smiling reaction said it all and he continued, "She's a little older than you, about 5 6 or 5 7, nice and curvaceous in all the right places but I might be biased, and she has these delightful dimples when she smiles. I did mention her smile, didn't I?" He nodded pulled another face and then held the phone away saying to Lorraine "Kelly has suggested we meet up with her for lunch today, interested?"

This caught Lorraine by surprise -- you'd have thought she'd be used to it by now with Mark -- but she eventually nodded. Mark winked and smiled back at her turning his attention back to the phone "That's a yes then... Oh at your place so you can play host, well it's as good as anywhere else I guess and at least affords the two of you some privacy to talk. We'll see you in just over an hour then. Bye" and then pressed the call end button.

He then went to his social media and pulled up an image of Kelly to show Lorraine whose response was "Very pretty has she always been gay?"

Mark nodded and replied "As long as I've known her, I seem to remember her saying that she came out just after leaving school which I imagine was tough but she's an independent and strong woman. She had been with her ex for about 6 years. I don't know the details of the breakup but knowing Kelly it wouldn't have been something trivial".

Mark drove them across town to Kelly's address which she had texted to him. He realised after putting the phone down that he only knew the approximate area where she lived but before he could pick his phone back up to enquire a message pinged with the details. Once they had pulled up Lorraine took a deep breath in and then sharply out saying "I can't believe I'm nervous about this. I mean you're the only one who knows but it still seems a strange topic to come and talk to a stranger about".

Mark reached over and squeezed her hand "Trust me. If I didn't think Kelly had some answers for you, we wouldn't be here".

Lorraine smiled in response and said, "I do trust you and you obviously trust this Kelly so let's go" and then opened the passenger door.

Having seen them arrive Kelly was stood at the door to greet them as Mark strode towards the door "Hi. Kelly this is Lorraine." He turned to Lorraine "Lorraine I have the pleasure of introducing you to Kelly". Kelly kissed both on the cheek and stepped back to allow them to step inside. Naturally being the gentleman Mark ushered Lorraine in first as she stepped after the younger woman. There wasn't much in their height and hair colour but Kelly was slimmer with a long thin face as opposed to Lorraine's rounded features.

Kelly got both her guests a drink and the three sat on the soft furnishings in Kelly's living room. Ever the pragmatist, Kelly looked at Mark and waded straight in with "So if I get this right, you two are well on the way to formally being an item and yet you are encouraging this rather delicious lady to enquire about lesbian love?"

Mark held his hands up defensively "It's early days for us. We're getting on well so far but before we head too far down one path, I want her to explore her other option. Lorraine set her stall out right at the very beginning about her curiosity and I'm okay with that, even going so far as to encourage her. It's a big step for her and I hope she knows I will be there to support every step of the way, no matter which path she chooses".

Kelly gave a contemplative nod and replied, "Very enlightened and I'm glad to hear it". Turning to Lorraine, Kelly enquired "I have to ask, why do you think you are cut out for the sapphic lifestyle?"

Lorraine shrugged and openly confessed "I don't know if I am yet. I have read a lot of lesbian stories on the internet and watched quite a few videos -- although I'm not naive to think most aren't scripted -- I like how women's bodies look and the tenderness side of lesbianism but that was before experiencing what this one brings to the table" pointing over at Mark. "I also know there are the more butch women into it too and I have already come to the conclusion that side doesn't attract me. I just don't know how to explore it in safety without having a bad first experience and I certainly don't want to mess with another woman's head if they are looking for love and it turns out I later decide the lifestyle is not for me. I don't think I will have problems from my family and friends accepting my choices -- some might -- but most are enlightened like Mark."

Kelly nodded slowly, lost in her own world and choosing her words carefully "It's refreshing to hear someone so level-headed about it. It's obviously something you have thought a lot about" she chuckled mirthlessly adding, "I've come across a few who haven't thought it through and after a few drinks down them, they think they are up to it until their bluff is called." Standing up, Kelly then announced "Let's go to the dining room and eat and then we can talk some more. If I can I want to help you. You've thought about it enough to warrant my support and any friend of Mark's is a friend of mine".

Lunch was a light salad and the talk around the table was of their work and past relationships. Once she thought Lorraine was comfortable with her company Kelly announced, "Let's take our drinks back into the living room. I have a few experiments for you" as the three proceeded to the soft furnishings Kelly initially addressed Mark "Why don't you sit in the chair?" and turning to Lorraine said, "Would you mind joining me on the sofa?"

Once her guests were seated Kelly sat next to Lorraine and reached for her hand "Now I want you to be completely honest with me. How does that feel?"

Lorraine smiled and replied "Nice, you have lovely soft hands". Mark was pleased with how easy the smile came and it naturally enhanced her dimples.

Kelly then raised Lorraine's hand and kissed it once "And that?"

"Yes, that's very nice too" came the reply.

Kelly then asked "Now kiss my hand. When you look at me, do you find me attractive?"

Lorraine remained looking her square in the eyes as she replied "Yes, I do in some strange, unfamiliar way. Your eyes are sparkly and like deep dark pools. I think you are very beautiful. Your smile is a little lop sided which is quite endearing, you know warm and friendly. You listen as well as you talk. You have a comparative sense of humour I feel and can't help imagining that you have a nice sexy body".

"Very good" replied Kelly before asking "I'd like to take this to the next level if you are okay. Do you mind if I kiss your neck?" Lorraine shook her head and as Kelly moved to the side of her neck, tilted it to the opposite side to expose the soft flesh more. As Kelly started to plant soft kisses just below Lorraine's ear the older woman let out an approving "Mmmm". Kelly took Lorraine's ear lobe into her mouth and gently sucked on it which sent pulses careering around Lorraine's body. Kelly whispered into Lorraine's ear, "And how does that feel? Is it making your panties damp?"

"Oh god. Yes, it is" came the gasped reply.

Kelly smirked and quietly said "I thought as much. You've already said how good a lover Mark is, does he make your pussy mushy like that?" Lorraine nodded her head erratically. Kelly pulled her face away, looked at Mark with an approving smile and said to him "Well done you". She then turned back to Lorraine and lifted her right hand up to Lorraine's left breast and cupped it as she asked "And does that feel nice. Having another woman touch your breast?" Another nod from Lorraine. Kelly leant into kiss Lorraine squarely on the lips before pulling back and asking "I have to say I find you very attractive and hope that if you are still curious, why don't the two of us go to my bedroom and we can explore a little further? Don't worry, we will only proceed at a pace that is comfortable for you".

Lorraine nodded again but surprised the others when she said, "I really like what you are doing and think you are very beautiful. I'm giddy thinking about what is next, but would you mind if Mark came with us to sit with me?"

Kelly looked surprised and shot a glance at Mark whose face portrayed even more dismay than the younger woman's. "Errrr, unexpected but I guess so" was Kelly's response.

Mark on the other hand wasn't so quick to agree. Looking over at Kelly he asked "Think long and hard about this. I've obviously seen Lorraine naked but are you ready to do the same. This will change things as it did between Lorraine and I -- all be it for the better in that case. I appreciate you are trying to help her, and no one approves of that more than me but are you ready for me to see you without any clothes on?"

Kelly nodded "As long as Lorraine does as I say, it will be worth it". Mark looked from Kelly to Lorraine and all three nodded in unison and so they made their way to Kelly's bedroom where Mark positioned himself on the far side of the bed as Kelly pulled her top over her head and then said to Lorraine "And now you do the same".

Mark could tell from Lorraine's shallow breathing that she was excited but the haste in her removal of her own top spoke volumes, even Kelly had to smile at the speed. Lorraine stood in front of Kelly in her bra and trousers and the younger woman gave an approving "Very nice" before removing her own trousers. A simple raising of an eyebrow from the younger woman was enough for Lorraine to realise that Kelly wanted her to do the same and so she complied.

Once they too were removed, Kelly took a single step forward to close the gap between them and took the older woman in her arms. She leant her face forward and planted a single soft kiss on Lorraine's lips which the older woman reciprocated back. Kelly then dipped her head to one side so that she could repeat the kissing on Lorraine's neck. This in turn exposed Kelly's neck and so Lorraine repeated the same attention on the other woman.

After a few moments of mutual appreciation Kelly asked in a whispered voice "Are you still okay with this? I'm not going too fast, am I?"

"No" came the gasped answer followed by "Please carry on". It was obvious to both Mark and Lorraine that Kelly had an overall plan and that Lorraine had willingly bought into it.

Mark could just about make out Kelly reaching the nearest hand to place on Lorraine's breast as she instructed the older woman "Take off your bra, I want to look at your beautiful tits". Without a moment's hesitation Lorraine reached both hands behind her back and unclasped the garment so the other woman could pull it away. Kelly just had time to say "Mmmm, you have fabulous nipples" but quickly leant down and captured Lorraine's right nipple between her lips and started to alternate between flicking it with her tongue and tugging it slightly with her teeth". Lorraine gasped and held Kelly's head in her hands, running her fingers through the other woman's hair. She had someone sucking at her tits -- someone she had only met a few hours ago and a woman at that - and she was loving it

Mark may have felt like a bit of a spare part, but he was witnessing both of his friends enjoying themselves, above all though Lorraine's was getting to find out in the safest of environments in which to experience and he couldn't thank Kelly enough for doing this -- little did he know she was thoroughly enjoying herself even if she couldn't believe she had seduced this woman so quickly. If he were brutally honest, Mark would admit it was better than many lesbian porn videos to be found on the net.

Kelly hooked her thumbs into the elastic of Lorraine's panties and sunk down to her knees pulling the flimsy garment with her. She then pressed against the older woman's hips so that she was pushed back against the bed and fell backwards.

Lorraine scooted along the bed so that her torso rested against Mark. Kelly followed in her wake and nestled down between her outstretched legs. She took a moment to admire the older woman's fleshy clitoris and lips and then ducked her face forward so that she could rake along its length with her outstretched tongue. Female love was second nature to her and was secretly hoping that Lorraine was finding it just as natural.

By way of response Lorraine tipped her head back and groaned as Kelly started to work her tongue as deeply inside her pussy as she could. Kelly took a moment to pull her head back and say, "Oh yes, you taste delicious" and promptly ducked her face back down again and lap away.

Mark decided he'd had enough of being a spectator and reached around either side of Lorraine to capture her nipples between his thumb and forefingers, tweaking and lightly pulling on them while Kelly worked her tongue. He leant down and whispered in Lorraine's ear "I keep telling you how sweet your pussy is, will you believe it now that someone else has said it?" All Lorraine could do was nod her head in affirmation as her breathing became more erratic and her hips start to jump and buck. Her pulse was racing, and her breathing laboured, as good a lover that Mark was, Kelly certainly had the edge. He let Lorraine enjoy the new sensations for a short while but when Kelly looked up with her dark luscious eyes Mark leant down so he was right by her ear and encouraged "Look at those beautiful eyes. She's enjoying this as much as you are. I want you to come for me now".