Mark & Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers

"Of course you can sweetie." Mom replied. "I want to help both of you to do your best. You two have fun in the morning. For me, I'm heading to bed. Tomorrow I have to work a double shift, leaving home early in the morning, and likely not home until midnight."

"Goodnight mom." I replied just before we exchanged a brief goodnight kiss. As mom headed to her bedroom, I returned to the sofa in the family room to watch TV.

Sometime after 11 o'clock, Mark came down to the family room and spoke to me while I lay on the sofa.

"Is mom home? Is she still up?" Mark asked.

"She got home a while ago. But she's gone to bed. She told me it was okay to use her jewelry for the photo shoot. And she was happy we were working together on something." I replied.

"Are we still on for tomorrow?" Mark asked. "Glamour and boudoir?"

"Shhh." I tried to quite him. "You don't want mom to know about the boudoir. She'll put a stop to that. It will take me a while to get ready for the glamour shoot, but I'll be ready by 10. Oh, and mom has to work late tomorrow night, so we should have lots of time to do the boudoir photos, if you like."

I added that last part knowing he would indeed like that.

"Fuck yeah!" He replied. "I'll be ready before 10."

He turned and headed up the stairs to his bedroom. I waited a few minutes and then went up to my bedroom, turning off the house lights as I went.

- - - - -

Lying in bed, I was thinking about the next day. How much would the exhibitionist inside me want to show to my brother and to his camera? Would I strip to my underwear? Would I strip naked for him? And would I get to see his cock? Ever since Suzy talked to me about Mark and described his cock as the largest she had ever seen, I couldn't stop thinking about it. Why did I have such naughty thoughts about my own brother?

In some ways, the size of his cock really surprised me. But then again, I considered that it might be genetics. I realized that we both have large genitalia. Suzy said Mark's cock was really large. I knew that my labia and clit were larger than most. Some of my girl friends have small clits, so much so that their boyfriends have trouble finding it. I, on the other hand, have a large clit. When I'm really horny, it is over an inch long and more than half an inch thick. I also have very sensitive nipples. Just playing with my nipples makes me very wet.

The more I thought about our sex organs, and possibly exposing ourselves to each other, I was becoming horny. I slipped out of my nightshirt, pulled off my panties, and began playing with my already wet pussy. I slipped two fingers inside my wet pussy and finger-fucked myself while I used my other hand to rub my clit. It felt so good and I quickly experienced a powerful orgasm.

I pulled the sheet over me and fell fast asleep.

- - - - -

My alarm went off at seven the next morning. Within moments, mom peeked into my room to say goodbye as she left for work. I was glad that I had pulled the sheet up over me so she wouldn't see me naked, but she may have noticed my t-shirt and panties on the floor. She only told me to have fun with Mark today, and not to wait dinner on her. She would be back much later tonight.

After mom left, I got out of bed and put my dirty clothes in the hamper. I was very much aware of my nudity. Today might be the day that I fully expose myself to my brother. Or at least let him take photos of me in my bra and panties. I still wasn't sure how much I would expose myself. My body tingled in excitement. Mark expected me to be ready for glamour photos in three hours, and I had a lot to do to get ready. A shower was first.

I decided that I liked parading around naked, and would walk the short distance to the hallway bath while completely nude. It was doubtful that Mark was awake yet, but if he was, he might catch a glimpse of me.

As a part of my exhibitionism, I left the bathroom door open a few inches. It wasn't enough for Mark to see me directly in the shower, but he would have a view of me in the shower reflected in the mirror above the sink. It just felt so naughty to be putting myself into these situations where Mark might catch me naked.

I took a long shower, washed my hair, washed my body from head to foot, and shaved my pussy as smooth as I could. If I stripped completely for Mark, I didn't want any stubble or stray hairs for the camera to see. After the shower, I wrapped my hair in a towel and walked, otherwise naked, back to my bedroom. I felt a bit disappointed that Mark didn't catch me naked.

Entering my bedroom, I decided to leave my door open, just in case Mark walked by. And I intended to stay naked as long as I could while getting dolled up for my glamour photos. First, I dried my hair and put it into curlers. Then I applied a fresh coat of my favorite red nail polish on my toenails and fingernails. Carefully I applied my makeup while my nails dried. I had considered doing an extreme cat-eye makeup look, but decided that was too over the top and did a tamer version. Still, I used plenty of mascara, eyeliner, eyebrow filler, and eye shadow.

Mark poked his head into the room, as the door was open, forgetting his gentlemanly manners to knock first. I was leaning close to the wall mirror applying a bright red lipstick, and had my backside towards him, still completely naked. He stared quite a while. I loved it and pretended to not notice him for a short while.

"Mark!" I exclaimed in faked surprise. "Can't you see that I'm naked? You shouldn't be in here."

I kept my backside towards him. He appeared to like the view of my cute little ass. I was also aware that he had a view of my front side in the mirror reflection. I could see that he was staring at my body. It excited me knowing that he was looking at me that way.

"Uh, the door was open." He stammered. Then collecting his thoughts he continued. "You said that I could watch your wardrobe changes."

Turning towards him, I playfully pushed him out the door. "But we haven't started yet. You'll have to wait a bit longer to watch me undress. I'll be downstairs in about thirty minutes." And I closed the door behind him. I loved teasing him, and this tease turned out as well.

I finished my makeup, took the curlers out of my hair and brushed my hair out. Lastly, I began to dress. First, I put on a tiny red lace thong and the matching red lace pushup bra. Next, I added a pair of lace-top, thigh-high, sheer black stockings. Damn! I looked hot and was almost tempted to stop at this point and go down to have pictures taken. But Mark needed my help with his portfolio, and this was not the attire for the glamour shots.

I put on my simple, little black dress, the necklace and earrings borrowed from mom, and finally added my black high-heel pumps. I admired myself in the mirror. Fuck! I was gorgeous. This should be great fun.

- - - - -

When I entered the dining room, Mark whipped his head around so quickly I thought he hurt himself.

"Damn, sis. You are smoking hot!" Mark exclaimed. It was music to my ears.

"I hope I'm a good substitute for Suzy as your model." I was playing with him, as I wasn't sure Suzy had ever looked this hot. He kept staring at me, looking up and down from my feet to my head. I thought he was about to drool. Shifting my hips, I took different poses, letting him look as long as he liked.

Finally, Mark shook his head, attempting to refocus on his task. "Let's get started." He said as he picked up his camera.

For the next hour, Mark took control of the photo shoot. He acted very professional, positioning me, posing the position my head, arms and hands, all the while paying attention to the light that filled the room through the windows. He took many headshots, half body shots, and full body shots. I admired his abilities and hoped that indeed I was a worthy model.

And we had fun.

"That was the last shot." Mark announced. He had taken nearly 100 photos, hoping to have three to five great shots for his portfolio.

"Did I do okay?" I asked.

"You were fabulous, Babe." Mark replied.

I was a bit shocked that he called me 'Babe' as he usually called me 'Sis'. I threw my arms around his neck, hugged him, and gave him a big kiss full on the mouth. Some amount of my red lipstick smeared onto his lips.

"Oops." I said. "Need to fix my lipstick before we take more photos."

"Do you need a break? Or shall we continue with the next photos?" He asked. "I think the boudoir shots should be taken in mom's bedroom, on her king sized bed. I'm sure she won't mind."

I sensed he was eager to start on the boudoir photos.

"She won't mind, as long as she never finds out." I corrected him as I playfully punched his arm. "Give me a few minutes to fix my lipstick. I'll meet you in mom's room."

Mark picked up his equipment and headed for mom's bedroom, which was on the first floor at the back of the house. I headed up the stairs to our bedrooms. Mark had no idea what I would wear for the boudoir shots. I thought it strange that he never asked. I think he was so excited that I would pose for these photos, that I could wear just about anything and he would be pleased.

I had researched apparel for boudoir shots, and besides the obvious sexy lingerie, there were many other options. One that caught my attention required that I borrow something from Mark's closet. I knew that he kept a starch white dress shirt for special occasions. I didn't think he would mind if I wore that today. I first stopped by my room, removed the dress, and reapplied my red lipstick. I quickly ran a brush through my hair. I still looked fabulous.

Then, only wearing my underwear, stockings, and heels, I went to Mark's room and found his white dress shirt. Slipping in on, it felt special. My flesh tingled as I thought about what I was about to do. Wearing just this white shirt and the skimpy red lingerie with red lipstick and intense eye makeup, made me look sexy, very sexy. I felt my pussy tingle. I wondered how Mark would react to seeing his twin sister looking so sexy. I also wondered how hard his boner would be.

I returned to my room to use the full-length mirror. An obvious decision was to roll up the cuffs of the long sleeves. But the major decision was whether to button up the front of the shirt, and if so how many buttons? After some consideration, I decided to be daring and leave the front of the shirt completely open, giving glimpses of my bra, panties, and lots of skin.

I took a deep breath, and headed downstairs for mom's bedroom. The time had arrived. How far would I go? How much would I show? And to think that my stage would be a king sized bed.

- - - - -

"FUCK, SIS!" Mark exclaimed while I sashayed into the bedroom. "You look good enough to fuck!"

Mark suddenly appeared to panic. He stammered: "Oh, God! I can't think that! I can't say that!"

In my head, I wanted to be supportive and help him. Inside my body, I was tingling with excitement. His reaction made me feel so feminine, so sexy, and so desirable, even if he was my brother. I tried to allay his fears.

"No worries Mark. Sometimes I want you to fuck me." I said matter-of-factually to leave him guessing if I was serious or teasing him again.

Then I added, "You know that mom told us many times that we shouldn't have sex. She didn't say we couldn't think about it, or talk about it."

Mark appeared more shocked by what I had said, than by his own comments. I walked past him, kicked off my shoes, got onto mom's bed and sat up with my legs underneath me. The shirt parted open so he could see some of my bra and panties.

"How shall I pose?" I asked. I think I shook him out of his panic. He raised his camera and began to take photos as he spoke to me.

"That's a great pose." {CLICK}

"Lean your head to the left and smile a bit more." {CLICK}

He moved to his right and said; "Look back over there." {CLICK}

"Put that hand on your hip." {CLICK}

The time flew by. After an hour, Mark had likely taken more than 150 photos of me in various poses; sitting on the bed, kneeling on the bed (either upright or leaning forward), lying on my stomach, lying on my side, lying on my back, and laying down while leaning against the headboard of the bed. While I was sure there were some interesting photos in the group, I doubted that any would be considered risqué, and definitely none were pornographic. My private parts were never displayed, and only seldom were parts of my bra or panties visible. I was wondering if Mark was afraid to ask me to show more, of if this was what he wanted. I decided to ask him.

"All these photos we've taken so far have me mostly covered up. Don't you want to take photos of me showing more? Should I get naughty?" I asked.

Mark pulled the camera away from his face and held in down by his side. He looked at me as if lost. All day he had been professional and in control. He knew what he wanted in each pose and each shot. Now he appeared unsure.

"I'm just so happy that you are willing to pose for me." Mark began. "I think we've taken some great photos today. What do you want Sis? You want to be naughty?" He flipped the question back to me.

I put a devilish grin on my face as I pulled the front of the shirt open wide. "Don't you want to see more of me? Don't you want me to take off some of these clothes?" We continued the dance back and forth.

Mark stared at my exposed body. I knew I looked hot in the red bra and panties along with the black stockings and red lipstick.

"Honestly Mandy, I am scared to ask for what I really want. I don't want a lewd request to turn you away from me. We're twins and we're close. We have a special bond and I don't want to lose that."

I loved my brother because he was so caring about me. But sometimes he was too careful, and this was one of those times.

"Mark, maybe we are being too cautious. Maybe if we're open about our desires and get a little naughty, we can make our special bond even better." I said in a sexy voice.

I rose up on my knees, which were spread apart about a foot apart, and removed his white dress shirt. I felt so much more exposed. I was letting the exhibitionist inside me loose, and it felt fantastic. I loved the way Mark looked at me.

I decided to push the envelope. With one hand, I cupped my bra-covered breast. I slipped the other hand inside my panties, as if pleasuring myself. I closed my eyes, tossed my head back, and moaned as if on the verge of an orgasm.

"Fuuuuuck!" Mark hissed slowly. Then I heard his camera click multiple times as he rapidly began taking more photographs. My body tingled even more. I was relishing this.

Moving through a series of erotic poses, Mark kept taking photos and his excitement was obviously growing.

At one point, I sat on the bed, knees bent and legs splayed wide open while I fingered my pussy inside my panties. I was getting quite aroused with this performance in front of Mark, and he was also getting aroused. I could see the bulge in his pants grow. Electricity filled the air. I felt his desire for me, which turned me on even more.

I flipped around with my backside towards him and his camera. I was up on my knees, which were spread again. I learned over putting my chest to the bed, as in a doggy-style fuck position. My panty covered crotch deliberately on display. Reaching between my legs, I ran one finger over the thin fabric covering my pussy. I was certain I had a wet spot over my slit and Mark could see it.

"Fuck! That's hot sis." He said while continuing to shoot many photos.

I rose back upright on my knees, my back still to the camera, and reached behind my back to the clasp on my bra.

"Shall I take it off?" I asked in a sultry voice. I wanted him to tell me to take it off.

"Fuck, Yeah!" He answered, more like a command. The tingle in my body grew stronger.

I slowly released the clasp on my bra and pulled the straps away. He took continuous photos. Eventually I let the bra fall away. Cupping my breasts in my hands, I turned towards him with my devilish grin on my face. I wanted him to want me. I wanted him to see me. I wanted to expose myself to him. I could tell by the lump in his pants, as well as by how he looked at me, that he was getting horny as well.

Slowly I moved my hands from covering my breasts to cupping my breasts underneath. My nipples were hard and now visible to him. He continued shooting. I played with my nipples, further arousing myself.

"Yeah, sis! Like that! So fucking hot!" He kept encouraging me to do more. And I was getting so horny and excited about what we were doing, that I wanted to do more.

I sat down sideways on the bed with my legs out in front of me. Slowly I peeled off one stocking and then the other. All of this he captured in more photos.

Now I was only wearing the red thong with a very wet crotch. I lay on my back with my feet towards him. I spread my legs wide and bent my knees up, giving him the best view of the 'V' of my panties. I pinched and pulled a nipple with one hand while I lightly touched my slit through the fabric of my thong. I stared into Mark's eyes to see what he would do, or say. In my silent way, I was daring him to make the next request.

"Take it off." He commanded.

"What?" I answered in faux innocence.

"Take of your panties." He barked back at me. Obviously, his hormones were kicking in. He was really getting horny. This interplay was becoming fun.

"But I would be totally naked and you're still completely dressed. That's not fair." I replied in a teasing manner as I continued to play with my nipples and pussy. I felt so vulnerable and yet in complete control.

He stopped, as he hadn't expect my resistance.

"Yes, my brother. I want to see that big cock of yours that you have been hiding from me. And I bet you do want to see my very wet pussy and big clit. Yes, I have a big clit just as you have a big cock." I said in my best sexy voice. "You know the saying. I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

He took less than half a second to process my words and quickly began stripping off his clothes. As he pulled down his briefs, his cock sprung free. He was as large and as hard as I imagined. He had a most beautiful cock.

"Take off your panties! You promised!" He commanded again as his cock bounced in front of his body. I was enjoying the view.

"Grab your camera and get in close, brother. I think you will want to take many photos of my clit and wet pussy."

As he got into position with his camera, I slowly peeled off my panties and tossed them onto the floor. Mark took countless photos of my pussy. My body was screaming in sexual excitement. It was so thrilling to expose myself to the person closest to me during my entire life, and to see his overwhelming responses; his eagerness to see my pussy, and the hardness of his cock, which kept twitching.

He continued shooting photos of my pussy. To change things a bit, I began to finger my wet slit. My juices were flowing. Mark was going crazy. When I raised my wet finger to my mouth and sucked my sweet fluids, he about had a meltdown.

"Oh FUCK!" He screamed as he sat back and put his camera down.

"No, No, No." I said as I waived the 'Mommy finger' at him. "We can't fuck. You know that. But we can do the next best thing."

"What's that?" He said. I think he was so horny he couldn't see the obvious.

"We can masturbate together." I said calmly. "Do you like to watch porn and masturbate?" I asked, knowing that he was a red-blooded male and obviously jacked off while watching porn.

"Fuck, Yeah!" He replied. He suddenly stopped when he realized the implications.

"With you? Masturbate with you?" He questioned.

"Yeah! Why not? Don't you want to watch your horny sister masturbate?"

"Fucking yeah." He replied, warming quickly to the idea.

Inspirinious
Inspirinious
1,097 Followers