Mark and Nichole Pt. 01 - Mark Loses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole screamed, "No! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" as she tried to pull him deeper into her.

Mark resumed thrusting into her. He felt confident he could control himself after coming once. Nichole was in a frenzy, and he was trying to keep up with her. He felt the muscles in her pussy squeezing his cock. He couldn't hold back any longer and released his load deep into her. Her pussy continued twitching around his shaft as he softened.

He rolled off of her and held her tightly. They were both breathing rapidly. They smelled of sex and sweat...of man and woman.

Nichole choked out between breaths, "I think that's what sex is supposed to be like. I want this to be my first time." She gave Mark a big hug.

"This is the best night of my life. Thank you." Mark said and kissed her. It was a lover's kiss. Soft and tender.

They lay there staring at the moon and thinking.

Suddenly, Mark shouts, "I didn't wear a condom!". One of the few things he knew about sex was to wear a condom.

"Relax. I started taking the pill before prom. We're safe."

Lying under the full moon, they both thought about what a wonderful summer it was going to be as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

12