Mark and Nichole Pt. 02

Story Info
Pictures at the Farm.
4.4k words
4.57
10.5k
10

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/14/2023
Created 11/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in the story is at least 18 years old, and the story is entirely fictional. Any similarities to real people or events are purely coincidental. I put this in the 'Exhibitionist & Voyeur' category but it could be under 'Erotic Couplings'. It also contains a little consensual bondage. Constructive comments are always welcomed.

This is a continuation of the relationship between Mark and Nichole. It should stand on its own, but I've also included a little background from the previous story.

It was a thrilling summer for Mark and Nichole. They were in love and wanted to have sex as often as they could. Right after high school graduation, Mark lost his virginity to the beautiful Nichole, and Mark turned Nichole on to pot. Smoking weed and screwing were by far their favorite summer pastimes. The one problem they had, was finding places with some privacy.

Summers in Texas are beyond brutal. From late May through September, it's hot, incredibly hot, and humid, with mosquitoes that can carry away small children.

Nichole's parent's house was out for any kind of privacy. They had a full-time, live-in housekeeper, and Nichole's parents hated Mark. He was an anti-war, bearded, long-haired hippie, with a van. They thought Mark was a bad influence on their daughter and was not good enough for her. Mark stayed away as much as possible. He didn't want to be shot by her father.

Mark's house was a possibility, but Mark's mother was usually around, and they had a daytime housekeeper. Mark figured his parents knew they were having sex, but maybe not about the drugs. His parents never said anything, and they loved Nichole. He felt no need to discuss anything with them. So, his house was sometimes available, but not often.

Mark had a tricked-out van they could use, but during the day it was like an oven, and night was not much better. It was also a bit cramped, limiting some things they'd like to try.

Sometimes they would go to motels, but the ones they could afford were dirty and pretty sleazy. They had money from their parents, but spending the kind of money needed for motels would be noticed.

Their best option was Mark's parent's farm. It was not a working farm, it was more of a vacation home. It had a large house, a pool with a built-in hot tub and was on a big piece of land. There was a farmhand that came by twice a day to deal with the chores. His schedule was regular, and he never came down to the house. Other than that, there was no one within at least a mile. There were two downsides. One, it was an hour and a half drive each way. That took a big part out of a day, and Mark's van got ten miles per gallon. Two, Nichole had to make up excuses to account for her time away and not get caught in a lie. Mark's parents were OK with them going out there, but they didn't want them to spend the night.

Mark and Nichole went out there often, despite the issues. They went there primarily for sex, but it was also a beautiful place to hang out and swim or go hiking in the woods. It was a terrific place to be sexually adventurous and try new things. The master bedroom looked like it was built for sex, with a king-size, pencil post bed, a gas fireplace and dimmable indirect lighting. Since it was his parents' room, Mark didn't want to think about that.

One lesson they learned on their first trip to the farm, was that they needed to buy a set of sheets of their own to take out there with them. Their first time out there, they panicked when they saw the mess they made of his parents' sheets. If his parents had seen that, they would have lost their privileges and there would have been a lot of embarrassment all around. Fortunately, they found another set of sheets for that bed. They changed everything, took the dirty sheets to a laundromat, and went out there the next day and swapped them again. Shopping around, they found a set of sexy red satin sheets for their playtime. They were expensive, but worth it. They stored them in the van. The first thing they do when they get there is to change the sheets, for their sexy ones.

Mark had always been an avid photographer and could process B&W film and make prints at home so they didn't have to be sent to a lab. He and Nichole had done many photo shoots out there. He had hundreds of pictures of her from all over the farm. She was, by far, his favorite subject. Most all the pictures he took that summer had Nichole in them. If he shot a picture of a horse, Nichole would be holding him.

On their last visit before starting college, Mark discovered that Nichole had an exhibitionist side to her. Driving to the farm, she got absolutely wasted. She smoked for most of the hour-and-a-half trip. After they got off the interstate, he looked over at her and saw that her snap-up cowboy shirt was completely open. None of the oncoming cars noticed. Every time an oncoming car went by, he looked over to see her reaction. She looked disappointed. After smoking some more, she took her bra off without taking off her shirt, in that way only women know. That didn't get any reaction either, so she removed the shirt too. Still, no reaction. He thought the cars were going too fast to see anything, but he was getting a nice view.

He knew a different route to the farm that had a section of highway that was two lanes in each direction, and at the end of that, there was a stoplight. He had never taken Nichole to the farm this way.

He made a turn and Nichole asked, "Why are you turning?"

"I think you might like this way better."

When they got to the two-lane section, Nichole understood why Mark had turned. He stayed in the left lane and slowed down, to make people pass on the right, by Nichole's window. He thought she might cover up, but she just looked at Mark and smiled.

The first person passed without seeing her, but then an old pickup truck passed us very slowly. There was an old man and his wife in it. The man looked at Nichole and his eyes bulged out. The man poked his wife and pointed at us. Nichole smiled and waved at them. His wife looked shocked. The man waved back with a look of admiration on his face, until his wife slapped his arm. He shrugged and mouthed "thank you" and went on by. Nichole gave her tits a little shake and jiggle for him. Once he was past us, they both started laughing. He kept us in his rearview mirror as long as he could. Who knows, he might have gotten lucky with his wife that night.

No one else passed them, but they still had to stop at the light. There was only one car at the intersection, facing them from the other side. The guys inside were trying hard to see Nichole. She leaned closer to the windshield, pushed her breasts towards the windshield and waved at them. Mark didn't think they saw much, but Nichole was pleased.

That was the last car they saw, and soon the highway returned to one lane.

They got to the farm and drove up to the house. As they walked from the van to the front door, Nichole, still topless, said, "Take my picture."

"Like that?"

"Yes, unless you want me to take off more," she said and smiled. She had the most disarming smile.

The first time they went out there, Mark bought her a whole new outfit, a cowboy shirt, skin-tight jeans, a pair of cowboy boots and a cowboy hat. You can't go to a farm in city clothes. He believed it was a law. She looked hot in them. Now, she was standing in front of him topless, wearing only extra short, cutoff jeans, boots and a cowboy hat, wanting him to take pictures of her. He was an extremely lucky man.

Mark dropped everything he was holding and ran back to the van to get his camera. Since he hadn't been expecting this, he only had two rolls of film with him. This was a hard lesson. Like a boy scout, he should always be prepared.

It was one o'clock in the afternoon. The worst time to take pictures, with the harsh afternoon sun. Not wanting her to change her mind, Mark decided to start with some indoor shots. He had neglected to bring his flash also, so he would have to shoot available light.

They got a beer and smoked a joint before they started. Mark wished she had warned him she wanted revealing pictures so he could have been more prepared. But, she hadn't planned on it herself, at least not today. She knew it was happening sometime, but she wasn't sure when. But showing off her tits on the drive made her so horny, she was convinced that this was the perfect day. It was also the end of summer and who knows when they would be out here again. He was desperately trying to come up with exciting poses for her. Knowing that if these turned out well, he would get more opportunities.

Starting with some tame stuff, he posed her in front of the sliding glass door facing sideways so that she was in silhouette. He pinched her nipples, so they would be hard, and told her to arch her back, pull in her tummy and push out her chest to show her tits better. He shot that pose from several different angles and some closeups, framed to show just her magnificent breasts. These would be great with her big, hard nipples showing in silhouette. He adjusted the camera to let more light in and turned on some table lamps so that she was still back-lit and a bit washed out, but you could see the details of her delectable body.

He kept checking to see how many shots he had left. God, he wished he brought more film. They moved to the master bedroom. There was not much light in here, so he brought in several table lamps from other rooms. He started with some shots of her standing close to the window, with the sunlight on her face and breasts. He had her look expectantly out the window for one shot, and look into the camera for another. Two were of her top half, and one was a full-length shot.

Mark said, "Take off the rest of your clothes."

"You want me completely naked?" Nichole said coyly.

"No. Leave your hat on," he said and smiled.

If she was going to strip for him, she was going to make a show out of it. Watching the awe on his face made her feel sexy. She pulled a straight-backed chair into the light, sat down, and removed her boots. The sunlight through the window hit her like a spotlight. Mark got a shot of that. Standing up, she faced Mark and unbuttoned and unzipped her cut-offs. Mark took a closeup shot showing the bottom of her breasts to below the crotch of her wide-open, cut-offs with her white, lace, bikini panties showing. She turned her back to him and, exceedingly slowly, pushed her shorts all the way to the ground, keeping her legs straight. She paused for Mark to take the shot. In her panties, she turned to look straight into the camera. The panties didn't hide much. Mark shot that. Her panties were last, and she repeated the same move she did with her shorts. Mark had her turn slightly towards the window light and got the shot that showed everything. Nichole kicked away her clothes, spread her legs, and put her hands on the seat of the chair. Mark shot that along with a couple of closeups and then moved next to the window. He had Nichole stretch out and put her hands on the back of the chair. In one shot, her hair covered her face, and in the next, he moved her hair over her shoulder and she smiled at the camera.

He was most of the way through the first roll, and he still wanted some shots on the bed. Moving her to the bed, Mark placed several lights on the floor, chairs and tables. He needed to use a slow shutter speed, so he went to the van for his tripod. The lighting was tricky, and he prayed he got it right.

The bed looked perfect with the red satin sheets. The rest of the roll was used for shots on the bed, with two especially risque poses. In the first one, Nichole sat against the curved, wooden headboard with her arms outstretched, hands draped over the top, but that didn't look right to Mark. Rummaging around the house, he found some red ribbon that closely matched the sheets. He came back and loosely tied her arms to the bed posts with big bows. She put her legs straight out in front and crossed her legs at the ankles.

For the second shot, he had her lie on her back. He tied her hands to the headboard and her feet to the footboard. She was naked and tied spread-eagle on the bed with bows at her hands and feet. He stood on a chair and took the shot from above.

Nichole said, "Ooh, we'll have to remember this position."

"I want one more picture - your face when you orgasm."

"I can give you that."

"No, it would look fake. I've got an idea."

Mark set the camera up on his tripod and framed the picture. Her face, breasts and one arm stretched and tied to the headboard were seen. Her face would be in sharp focus, her breasts less so, and the tied hand would be blurry. He had a long cable release, so he didn't need to be next to the camera to take the picture.

Now, for the expression on her face. Mark ran his fingers from her naked toes, up her naked calf, and up her naked thigh and stopped just below her naked, wet, pussy. Nichole purred like a kitten. He repeated this movement on her other leg. Nichole tried to move her legs, but the ribbon held better than she thought. Mark bent sideways over her leg and licked from her knee to her pussy. Nichole moaned quietly. He pulled her lips apart and ran his fingers up from her anus, to her entrance, to her clit. He pulled back her little hood, squeezed it gently and rubbed it between his fingers. Her breathing was coming in little gasps.

Mark said, "Tell me when you're going to come." Nichole just nodded, biting her lower lip.

Mark put the cable release down and squeezed each of Nichole's nipples. Not only did it make Nichole squeal, it kept her nipples nice and hard for the picture. Mark picked up the cable release and gently sucked on her throbbing clit. He sucked it harder and flicked it rapidly with his tongue. She was grunting with each breath.

"Keep doing that. Harder. I'm about to come!"

Mark sucked harder and kept his eye on Nichole's face. She was straining at her ties and moving her hips as much as she could until she froze. A long, drawn-out, noise was coming out of her as her head twisted from side to side, pulling hard at her restraints. Mark took the picture and then pulled his pants to his knees. He positioned himself between Nichole's legs and rammed his cock in her. Her soaking pussy offered little resistance as he slipped in, up to the hilt. He pounded into her as she thrashed against her restraints. Mark was ready to come. He pulled out at the last minute and shot his load all over her. The first spurt hit her breasts and the remainder landed on her tummy.

He quickly untied her feet and then her hands. He said, "Are you OK? I didn't mean to do that, but you looked so..."

"I'm very OK. More OK than you can imagine. I felt so helpless. I had to do anything you wanted. You were in complete control of me. I imagined that you were my master, and I was your willing slave," she said, breathing hard.

She turned him over and sat on his deflated cock. She wrapped both of her legs around one of his, and ground her pussy into his leg. Her hands squeezed his chest and nipples. He started growing again. Moving down to his shin, she rubbed against that, while she wrapped her mouth around his cock. When he was hard enough, she climbed up his body, reached down and shoved his member into her. Each time she plunged down on his stiff cock, she pushed her clit into his pubic bone. Her eyes clamped shut as her climax consumed her. She screamed again, squeezing his cock with her pussy, digging her fingers into his chest.

Exhausted, she fell onto the bed beside him.

Nichole said, "Oh yeah, we need to remember this. That was incredibly intense. I was yours to please, and please me you did. Did you get the picture?"

"I think so. If I did, it will be amazing. I've never looked at your face when you come - it was so beautiful. After seeing that, I couldn't stand it and I had to take you. That's the first time I've come on you like that. I'm not sure why, but that was a turn-on."

"That made me so hot, like I was being 'used' by you, like I was your slut. I've seen you come, but not like that. Your face...you looked...possessed."

"I felt possessed. I didn't think I could get hard so quickly after that, but you can always get me hard. I've got my own cum all over my chest."

"I know. Let's go jump in the pool." Nichole suggested.

"Sounds good. But we need to do something about these sheets." The sheets were covered in cum and bodily fluids. "I'm glad we changed the sheets before we started."

After a brief swim, Mark reloaded his camera. He had one roll of film left. He suggested they smoke a joint, grab a beer and go down to the barn. One joint turned into three, and they were wasted and horny again.

They took the golf cart down to the barn. Neither of them bothered to get dressed for the trip, other than their boots and hats.

Once down there, Mark spread a blanket over a pile of hay. Everything was arranged facing the big open barn door for lots of light. Nichole wanted to pose herself and told Mark to shoot when she paused. She put herself into some excessively raunchy poses. Pushing her tits together, licking, pinching, and pulling her nipples, and spreading her legs and lips wantonly.

For the last few shots, Mark wanted some shots of her bent over on a hay bale. He put a blanket over the bale and had her kneel, with her side to the door, and bend over with her hands on the blanket. She spread her legs and looked back, smiling at the camera. She put her chest down on the blanket and reached around and spread her lips. Mark ran out of film.

But that was OK. He had also lost his ability to resist fucking Nichole. He knelt behind her. She was soaking and he slipped easily inside her. Mark thought that this must look laughable. Two people in boots and cowboy hats fucking, bent over a bale of hay. Mark saw a movement in the trees about 50 yards away. He watched carefully and realized it was just the wind, but it gave him an idea.

He knew that when Nichole was wasted, like she was today, she was very susceptible to suggestion. She was already extremely excited by this whole day. She had exposed herself on the highway, posed for nude pictures, and been tied up and used. Her wonderful, vivid, sexy imagination, with a few small suggestions, would take care of the rest. She would create her own fantasy.

Mark was slowly pumping in and out of Nichole from behind. He pulled the front of her body up, holding her back against his chest, still moving inside her, and pulled on her nipples.

Mark whispered hoarsely into her ear. "I think we have someone watching us."

Nichole was startled. "Where?"

"Look straight out the door and a little to the left, about 50 yards out. Just inside the trees."

"I can't see anything."

"He's hard to see unless he moves," Mark said, as he continued slowly pumping into her.

"I still can't see him," she said.

"There! Did you see that?"

"No! Where?" Nichole was trembling slightly as Mark continued pumping.

"I can't see him anymore."

"How long has he been watching," she asked.

"I don't know. Maybe since we started taking pictures. He might have been looking in the bedroom window."

"He can see everything," Nichole said. Excitement began to color her voice. "Do you think he has binoculars?"

"I didn't see anything, but he could."

"Then he could see me close up, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

Mark kept pumping into her. She was getting wetter.

Nichole continued to scan along the tree line while moaning quietly.

Nichole said, "There, I think I saw him." She pushed back frantically against Mark, making him speed up his thrusts. "Who do you think it is?" She acted nervous, but it was easy to tell by her voice that she was excited and her body was betraying her.

"I don't know. Maybe it's the farmhand. Or maybe it's some college kids that saw you topless in the car and followed us here. There could be two or more."

12