Mark and Nichole Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nichole stood up and adjusted the hay bale, so she could see better.

She turned Mark around and pushed him down on his back on the bale. Nichole straddled him and sat on his cock, showing the watcher (who was not really there) her whole front. Her feet were on the bale, and she leaned back, balancing with her hands on Mark's thighs. She was wetter than Mark had ever seen her. As she rolled her hips on top of him, there was a squishing sound and her whole body undulated. She was losing it.

She put her feet on the ground and started furiously bouncing up and down on Mark's cock, her fingers digging into his chest, her big tits bouncing, and her legs spread wide to clear the bale. Letting go of Mark, she grabbed her breasts, squeezing them, pinching and pulling her nipples. She screamed as she came and fell forward. Grabbing onto the wire around the hay bale, she used it to pull herself down on Mark's chest, crushing him, riding out her orgasm.

"You don't think he'll come closer, do you? Or rape me. Oh, my god, he could rape me. You don't think he'll rape me, do you?" Nichole cried in alarm or maybe excitement.

"I don't think so. He hasn't moved this way. I think he's just jerking off. But if he does come closer, I'll protect you. He can look, but you're all mine."

"Do you think he heard me scream?"

"The dead heard you scream."

She released Mark, stood up, and pulled him up off the hay. Mark still hadn't come. He stood up with his rigid cock standing in front of Nichole's mouth.

Nichole said, with a mischievous grin, "Let's give him a show."

Standing up, she told Mark to sit down with his side towards our watcher. She inhaled Mark's cock and got it wet. She knelt between his legs, spit in her hand, and rubbed the spit between her breasts.

"I'm going to fuck you with my tits."

She turned her head towards the watcher, a shameless, indecent look on her face. Mark moved closer until his cock was pressing against her chest between her breasts.

Nichole pushed her tits around his cock, and started slowly sliding his cock between her big breasts. As she continued pumping, Nichole let spit drip out of her mouth and between her tits to keep everything lubricated. As Nichole held her tits together, she pinched and pulled on her nipples. Mark was thrusting up as she was sliding her tits up and down his shaft. As he was about to come, Nichole looked up at him, squeezed her tits harder, spit on his cock, and rubbed him furiously. With one final thrust, he shoved her breasts higher and came with a groan over her neck and breasts. Nichole spread his cum all over her tits and made a show of licking some off her finger and smiling.

They were exhausted. They sat on the barn floor with their backs resting on the bale of hay they had just fucked on, facing the watcher.

"Is he still there?" Nichole asked.

Mark pretended to look around. "I don't see him. He must have come and then left."

"Do you think he took pictures of me? Fucking? You know, to jerk off to later."

"I would have."

Sitting there, Nichole said, "I can't believe how much it turned me on being watched. I imagined him coming over and forcing me to suck and fuck him. I was terrified at first, but then my fantasies overcame me, and I was aroused. I wonder what that would have been like. What if there had been two or three of them? They could have tied us up and made you watch while they fucked me in all my holes at the same time." Nichole shivered.

Mark said, "We don't know if it was a guy, it could have been a girl watching you."

"Oh, my. You're right, it could have been. A girl could have been watching me, or you."

Later, when Nichole was less stoned, she asked Mark, "Was anybody really watching us?"

Mark answered, "There could have been."

All the way home, she talked about our watcher and couldn't stop playing with herself. Mark was anxious to get home. They could fuck one more time in the van, but then he had a lot of darkroom work to do before leaving for college.

12