Mark & Parenthood Ch. 01 - Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments he pushed her upper body back to the bed so he could resume his oral attention of her pussy. The lady certainly didn't mind, even when he hoisted her thighs on to his shoulders in an attempt to enquire with his tongue deeper still. In the first few minutes she marvelled at his that he could generate such strong feelings within her so easily but the more he used his mouth and tongue on her the more she came to the realisation that he was the most consummate lover that she had ever had. She had already decided to give herself to him in any way he wanted even though she suspected he would only make her do things that she was comfortable with -- hell if he continued to make her feel like this, he was welcome to do as he pleased.

He used his mouth to work her pussy in ways she never realised was possible and frequently changed his tactic so that she was left guessing what would be next. The most frustrating aspect was his ability to build her up towards a climax only to then step back, change his tack and then build her up a different way only to step back once more. In then end she was begging him "Please let me come, I can't stand this anymore" which did the trick. He captured her clit once more and just lashed it with the tip of his tongue until she final went over the precipice. What surprised both was when she climaxed, she squirted some of her juice in a torrent that hit him just below his chin and on his neck.

Once more he retreated to give her a break although this time she twisted and pulled her legs up so that she lay in the fatale position as she gasped and panted trying in vain to bring her breathing back to normal. Mark came and sat up on the end of the bed and just waited for her to calm down, resting a hand on her hip to remind her he was there. He was feeling a little smug having generated such a reaction from so easily - he was going to enjoy demonstrating his other skills with such a willing, if innocent, lover. Eventually Kate twisted back to him and once more took his face in her hands to start kissing him squarely -- and hungrily -- on the mouth. She could detect herself on his lips and rather than finding it distasteful as she expected, the contrary was the case.

She pulled back so that she could say "I have never had a reaction like that before. I had read about such things but didn't think I was capable. I just needed the right partner to inspire him" and smiled contentedly as she leaned in for another kiss. Her hand reached down to the tent in front of his trousers and roved her hand back and forth over it before adding "A girl always appreciates this kind of reaction. I can't wait to get my mouth around it."

Mark placed his hand over hers and replied "Not so quick young lady. Tonight, is not about me, it's all about you. If you don't mind though I'd like the bra dispensed with."

As she reached behind her back to unclasp the garment she mused "I was wondering when you get around to these babies."

The bra was cast aside, and Mark leant over and cupped her breast replying, "I was kind of preoccupied initially, now however..." he trailed off but added shortly afterwards "... these really are truly magnificent."

Kate smiled at his obvious admiration and said quietly "One of the few advantages of the extra weight is they are bigger than they were."

Mark shook his head "I'm sure they were nice before." He moved his hand to her stomach, guessing this was her largest bone of contention, and as he gently caressed her, he added "You need to get comfortable in your skin. I don't know what went before, all I know is the here and now and right now I think you are magnificent and it's an honour to demonstrate that admiration. The Kate inside that was always there remains still, you and people around you need to adapt to the new outside wrapping as it really is quite magnificent."

Before he spoke, she didn't think her spirits could be inflated any more than they were as he kissed her but now her self-esteem was skyrocketing, and she felt invincible. She knew his admiration was genuine and it hadn't taken her too long to decide she knew she could trust his discretion, but she was genuinely looking forward to what lay ahead. Kate put her hand at the back of Mark's head and guided his face down to her nearest breast. Without any further prompting he took her nipple between his lips and tenderly started to suckle and nibble at it. Once again it was just the right amount of attention that she needed, either he was a mind reader or a consummate lover -- either way she didn't care. Her body was his to do with as he pleased.

Mark guided her to lie down further up the bed. There was a moments pause while he discarded his clothing -- this made Kate's pulse run quicker with what she expected ahead. When he returned to the bed he lay at her side and with the gentlest touch her guided her legs apart, which she complied with on impulse. He slipped between her legs which prised them further apart and then paused with his cock pointing directly at her pussy which flexed again with the expectation. As he tenderly kissed her stomach just biaow her breasts he momentarily flexed his hips and his cock bumped into her. Mark was about to steer his cock into her when Kate reached down and beat him to it. As he felt the warm folds of her pussy engulf the head he thrust forward slightly and was greeted by a low hiss from Kate's mouth. She had reached up and started to slowly stroke the hair on the back of his head, her other hand was caressing his broad shoulders and her knees were raised to grip his hips -- he was inside her now and she didn't want to let him go anytime soon.

Slowly but surely, he progressed deeper inside her as she accepted his cock in one go. It felt glorious to wrap her muscles against the warm muscular flesh, she was squeezing his cock and she loved the sensations. Mark had a similar feeling and whispered in her ear "You feel amazing. It's like a velvet glove gripping me. You don't mind if I stay here all night, do you?"

She stroked the back of his head and mumbled contentedly "Mmmm, that sounds nice" and then started to squeeze his cock even more. Ever so slowly Mark pulled his hips back only to reverse the course and slowly sink back inside. Both groaned contentedly as he bottomed out. He had never felt a pussy cling to him like this before. She had never had a lover so focused on her needs rather than his, although she loved her husband, in all their years together did he make her feel as she did now -- Desirable -- Equal -- Loved.

She raised her legs slightly higher and did the best she could to wrap her legs around her waist, she didn't want him going anywhere for the foreseeable. After a few minutes of this tender loving Mark straightened his arms so that their bodies separated as he looked down at their joined crotches. Kates's heart leaped slightly at the realisation that he could see her bialy. All her fears disappeared when he first said, "Absolutely beautiful" and then descended so that his mouth could meet hers and her pussy gave another pulse. Time seemed to stop for Kate, all she could think about was how natural it felt to have her legs wrapped around this man, a man she had only met a few weeks ago and today was the second time of meeting and here she was accepting him in the most intimate way possible -- and loving the adoration.

Mark ensured the lady had an orgasm this way before changing things around. He had her kneel on the bed so that he could feed his dick into her pussy from the back. He didn't voice it but in reality, he wanted to see the way her fleshy ass quivered as he thrust into her and he wasn't disappointed. The new position allowed him better traction and could put more effort into his thrusting. He started out being slow and gentle, stroking her back tenderly, leaning over so he could kiss down her spine while he reached around and gently caressed her breasts. Ever so slowly he started to speed up. He shifted his hands to her shoulders so he could really go to work. Judging from the increased volume of the moans coming from the lady on the receiving end she was enjoying as much as Mark was. "That's it. Oh yes. Fuck me harder. Oh Jeez" was just one string of vocals that came out of her mouth as the pitch gradually increased as she thrust her own hips backwards to meet his.

Mark had been holding off his own climax, wanting Kate to reach there first and he was thankful when she thrust back at him hard one last time and gave a mixed groan/squeal/shriek as her pussy clamped around his cock. It was obvious she was coming and so Mark took the chance of letting his own go as it seeded her womb. The two stayed like that for a minute or two, neither wanting to disengage from the others sweaty body. Kate's head was leant down against the bed and Mark's along her back as their breathing gradually returned to normal.

Mark pulled his deflating cock clear and slumped on the bed beside Kate. He was laying on his back and so she shifted her upper body to lean over his head and started to kiss him. In between kisses she would say "Thank, you. Thank you. I can't even say I haven't felt that good in a long time. I just haven't been fucked like that ever. You have no idea how good that has made me feel."

As she slumped down at the side of Mark, she rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in to hold her tightly saying "It's no more than you deserved, I have to say that I haven't come across many with your skills. As good as it was for you, it was just as pleasurable, if not more, for me too. Why don't you stay here with me tonight?"

Kate looked up at him and smiled "I was trying to find the right time to make that suggestion. Yes please. As long as I can stay like this."

Mark smiled down at her and replied "I would like to shower if you'd care to join me. Ever the planner though, is it a bad time to raise your attire as you'll be wearing the same outfit two days running and I wouldn't want your office gossipers to pick up on it."

Kate levered herself up to a sitting position adding "I keep a spare outfit in a cupboard for occasions where I pull a late one. As long as I get in there early enough. Now come on, you can join me in the shower." Mark thought this a splendid idea, especially as they got to soap each other with much fumbling while doing it. They made there way back to the bed and snuggled down, as Kate twirled his chest hair in her fingers she asked, "Would you mind if I joined you again tomorrow night."

Mark reaction was "Of course, anything for you." She smiled and nestled her head back against his chest and drifted off to a contented sleep which Mark joined her very soon afterwards. Whenever he worked at customers, he always set his alarm early in case he needed to catch up with any of his other customers before devoting his attention to the customer who was paying for his services that day. The following day though didn't require an alarm as he drifted back to wakefulness with Kate's moist lips wrapped around his already erect cock as she repeatedly dipped her head up and down so that her lips travelled the length of his dick while at the same time. Mark came around and brushed his hand along the back of her head. She reacted to his touch by looking up into his face and smiling, momentarily disengaging her mouth to say "I know you said yesterday was all about me. Well today is a different day, and it will all be about you this time" and then dipped her head down once more. Not only did she have a fabulous pussy but she was skilled with her mouth too, he lay his head back and luxuriated in the attention he was receiving.

Just when he though it couldn't get better, when he came in her mouth, she swallowed it down with a very theatrical gulp. Mark wasn't about to be outdone and so jumped up, pushed her on her back and settled his upper body between her outspread legs, determined to return the favour as his lips and tongue went to work on her pussy. Once both were sated, they showered together again, and Kate made her way to the office although not before they shared a long lingering kiss.

Mark grabbed some breakfast, did a bit of work and then made his way to the customers office for the second day of the planning meeting. Kate was in the room but avoided eye contact as much as possible. The only comment made was during a refreshment break in the meeting when Mark was making a drink next to another member of the team "Kate seems in a very good mood today. She obviously liked your key messages yesterday. You can come again if that's the sort of response you get."

As much as he was tempted to spray his drink out at the 'come again' message he kept his face straight, shrugged and replied "What can I say, it's all part of the customer service you can now expect. We like going the extra mile for the right customer." The day went very well, even when Mark stressed the importance of the customer meeting their deadlines. He received a message towards the end of the afternoon from Kate telling him to make his way to the hotel and she would make her way over separately to his room.

Sure enough, about an hour after he got back to the room, there was a knock at the door and when he check the peep hole there was Kate with an overnight back across her shoulder. He briskly opened the door and as she stepped over the threshold, she found herself pressed up against the wall behind her as he wrapped in his arms and leaned in for, what turned out to be, a very intense kiss. When they pulled themselves apart, she gasped "God I've wanted to do that all day to you. You've got me a gibbering wreck. It's a good job I keep spare panties in my desk drawer, I had to discard this morning's pair at lunch time, they were saturated." She placed her bag out of the way and added "Lets go get some sustenance in us, I have a special favour to ask later.

And so, with his interest piqued they went down to the restaurant to have what should have been a leisurely meal but turned into something of a sprint as Kate asked the staff to speed up the service. She palmed them off with a surreptitious lie about being on a distance call at a pre-arranged time. Mark knew it to be a lie but kept quiet, deciding to take Kate's lead.

When they got back to his room, the two stripped each other's clothes off and then enjoyed a rather frantic fuck so that both of their desires were met. After a half hour cuddling, Kate leant over to her handbag and extracted something that she kept hidden in her hands. She looked up into his face once more and asked "I have a really big favour to ask" as she opened her hand to show that she held a tube of lubricant "Can I ask what your opinion is on anal sex. I've always wanted to try but my husband and I have not had much success in the past. Something tells you know something about it, or at least that's what I hope. You did say you pride yourself on your customer service."

Mark chuckled at her using his own lines back at him. He nodded before saying "I have had some limited experience of it and if that's what the lady wants, that what she will get. You do realise that there is a certain amount of discomfort initially, it can be very enjoyable for both parties but initially you have to be very careful."

Kate nodded and voiced her thoughts from yesterday "The way you made me feel yesterday means I trust you whole heartedly and I want my anal cherry taken by you instead of anyone else. My body is yours to do with as you please" as she rolled over to lay on her stomach and present her rear end to her lover as she spread her legs apart. Mark wasted no time in opening the tube and putting a small bead on the tips of his index and middle finger. He massaged them around her anus which made her jiggle and giggle "That tickles" at the same time as relaxing her sphincter muscles to allow the tip of his middle finger inside her.

His first few probes gradually intensified, and her feedback matched his progress as her groans gradually increased to squeaks making him ask "Are still okay with this?" the reply he got was a vigorous nod of her head and so he added a second finger making her groan louder while at the same time grinding her ass back at the intruding fingers. Having achieved that stage so easily Mark let her rest momentarily before gradually increasing the pressure exerted and even try and spread his fingers apart to ease her muscles to accept a wider invasion in preparation for his dick. He then switched and pressed both thumbs inside allowing him to gradually pull them in opposite directions stretching her further. With his thumbs at the fullest extent, she through her head back and groaned prompting him to kiss her nearest ass cheek and say, "You're doing really well."

Mark removed his right hand so that he could slather a decent amount of lube along and around his dick and then repositioned himself so that he was crouched over her with the head of his cock pointed directly at her anus and tentatively pushed forward. Kate took a sharp intake of breath as Mark held still, after a few heartbeats he then tried again and once more held still. This went on until her puckered opening had taken the head of his cock where once more, he held still while she got used to the intrusion. He continued to stroke her back and whisper to her how well she was doing. Although there was a little stab of pain at each thrust of his hips, his slow pace ensured it was minor and manageable. Now the mushroom head inside she expected progress to get easier even if it was starting to push into virgin territory.

Kate sucked in a lung full of air and then when she was galvanised, she pushed her hips backwards effectively impaling herself on his cock. Another stab of pain shot up her spine, but it was soon replaced by a strange feeling of euphoria. She had done it; she had taken her lovers cock into her anus. She had shown him her full devotion. Mark reached around and took her clit between his thumb and forefinger making her jump just as he withdrew most of his cock clear before thrusting his full length back into her, holding still once more.

She let him repeat that for a short while until she asked him "Lie on the bed, I want to ride you." After applying more lube to his cock Mark scrambled to comply with her request allowing her to straddle his hips facing towards him. He was then treated to the sight of her engaging the head of his cock in her anus and then slowly sinking down its length. Her legs were held wide, and her body was exposed to his scrutiny -- and she wasn't one bit self-conscious. She was secure in the knowledge that he loved every inch of her and her heart soared.

This position allowed Mark free reign to play with her and he was alternating his attention between playing with her clit and reaching up to tweak and pull at her fully engorged nipples. When he combined both with different hands that really sent her over the edge, and she came with such force that for the second time in two days -- and only her second time ever her pussy squirted along his stomach. Her hips were bucking in random patterns, but her ass remained impaled on Mark's dick.

He eased her down so that she lay on the bed and wrapped her in his arms while she calmed down. She gently stoked along his jaw line as she said "You've done it again. You have this habit of making me feel good about myself."

"Good" was his one-word reply, followed by "the was the intended outcome." After another joint shower they were back on the bed when Kate started to reach down and tenderly caress Mark's cock, she hadn't forgotten that he hadn't come since this morning and her heart swelled with joy as it responded to her touch. She loved the fact that she could still turn men on, especially this one. Kate had started to wriggle down so that she could take him in her mouth but Mark had other plans. Instead of just her top half moving round he encouraged her to twist her legs 180 degrees. He then lent on his side and as he pushed his hips forward so that she could start to kiss and lick his cock, he then reached his head forward so that he could take her clit between his lips. As this was his final night there for this visit, Kate stayed with Mark once more and once more woke him by taking his lock in her mouth. Unlike yesterday when they shared a mutual oral sex session, this morning Kate was pushed on to her back so that the newly woken Mark could then feed his hard dick into her snug snatch until he deposited another load into her pussy.