Mark & Parenthood Ch. 01 - Admirer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Similar to the previous day, Kate made her way to the office early, depositing her overnight bag in her car. Mark followed later having checked out of the hotel. The team had so well that the final days session for this visit was concluded at lunchtime and Mark actually started to wonder what he would do while he waited for the taxi to him back to the airport. Kate came to the rescue; she took him to her office. Normally this would have been an informal chat Consultant to Customer. Today was different as she rather conveniently had an office tucked away in a corner, the only windows faced out. As she rarely closed the door apart from important meetings, her staff didn't question it being closed and this allowed her to settle down on her knees between his legs. She extracted his cock and demonstrated once more how skilled she was with her lips and tongue.

Mark was scheduled to repeat his visits roughly every two weeks for the next four months and the dates were carefully choregraphed with when Kate would normally be busy so that it didn't appear unusual to her husband that she would stay late or stay overnight. On the plus side she did get her husband to a counsellor who levered a confession that he had been seeing someone else along with a commitment to cease such activity. Kate went into the counselling in a far better frame of mind than she had originally felt which she credited for the positive state that she got out of it. As a reward she had arranged with Mark to time his visit so that he had a couple of days at the end of a week followed by the following Monday for board sign off. As she signed off his expenses, covering a weekend stay was no problem. Husband thought she was away attending a Hen party when the reality was, she spent both days locked away in a hotel room with Mark doing a whole host of different positions. Her other act of devotion was to get a number of sister organisations who brought in Marks particular brand of expertise so that he could stay in the same hotel and the two could still engage in their trysts.