Mark & Parenthood Ch. 05 - Babysit

Story Info
Looking after his son.
5.8k words
3.86
1.3k
1
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/08/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand-alone.

This story depicts consensual sex between adults, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Mark was browsing through a series of pictures of his youngest son that the boy's mother had sent to him. It was an unusual circumstance but Mark was a father for the third time now; he lived some distance from the three mothers, two had been his customers and this third occasion had been someone he met on holiday. The first mother was married and her husband was raising Mark's child oblivious that it wasn't his, the other two were staunchly independent and although Mark offered to help with the raising of his children each mother had assured him that his children would want for nothing. It seems he was a serial sperm donor without actively courting the role. The first child had been an accident but the other two had seen him propositioned specifically to get Janet, first, and then Amy, the children they were desperate to conceive.

His work meant he led something of a nomadic life but when his diary allowed, he tried to visit his older two children as much as he could; thankfully they lived close to each other. His third child and second son had just been born and Mark was making plans to go see him and his mother. Amy. She had decided to call the new arrival Marcus which had pleased the father but Mark had insisted it was to be the mother's choice. Mark's work meant he couldn't be there for the birth but then he confessed to Amy that perhaps his presence so early would present her with more questions than she might find comfortable. He therefore planned his visit after the flurry of attention from Amy's family had died down.

The visit, while short, had been just the tonic that both Mark and Amy needed. They hadn't met in person since the holiday that they had shared but they messaged each other frequently; Mark continued to be the supportive sounding board the young Mum needed. Amy had sent numerous pictures, first of herself either naked or just in underwear; these were later replaced by pictures of her growing bump and Mark had commented that as the bump was prominent at the front that she would have a boy. Both Mark and Amy were happy whichever sex the baby was as long as both mother and child were healthy, Mark's overriding concern was for Amy who had confessed to having quite a lot of morning sickness.

Mark walked into the hospital room in time to catch Amy putting Marcus back in his portable crib having just fed him. The couple had hugged as soon as Amy's hands had been freed up, although Mark was conscious to be as gentle with her as he could manage. She then turned Mark to the crib and said "Marcus, this is your daddy." Turning to Mark she asked, "What do you think?"

He could tell by her glow, her posture and her words that she was bursting with pride as he was and his reply was "He's perfect but I hope you are alright after such a long labour?" He knew when she propositioned him that Amy would make a fabulous mother which had been borne out over the course of their subsequent messaging.

She placed a reassuring hand on his arm, replying "I'm doing fine as long as I take my time. You can't tell while he's asleep but he has blue eyes like yours." In fairness Amy's were blue/grey and so Marcus was bound to inherit them, she added "By the looks of him he will also be tall like you." Mark stood at 6 3 whereas Amy didn't reach 5 6.

Mark placed his arm around her and kissed the top of her head repeating "He's perfect, I just hope he inherits all the good points from his Mum. I just know you'll make a fabulous Mum but any time I'm needed, whatever it is, all you need to do is holler and I'll be here as soon as I can."

These had been prophetic words as six months later Amy had returned to work and her entire company had to select one of a number of seminars they were holding across the country. Although they were holding one session near where she lived, another venue was close to Mark's. "If I select those dates that are near you, are you available to sit with little Marcus while I'm tied up during the daytime?" she had asked.

Mark had replied in a heartbeat "Absolutely, I'll look forward to it" and he had taken some of his annual leave first of all to tidy his pad up but also to make it baby-suitable. Rather than have Amy bring all his stuff with her Mark had insisted "I'll buy the heavier stuff like a crib so that all you need to worry about is transporting yourself and the little 'un and the stuff you'll need for the journey."

He had picked Amy up from the airport and she had been surprised to see he had gone as far as purchasing a car travel cot "You didn't need to go to the expense of buying all this stuff."

Mark just shrugged as he replied "Marcus wants for nothing when he is with you and the same goes at this end. As soon as he's outgrown the stuff, I'll find a deserving young mum in the area who can make use of it." As soon as they landed at Mark's pad it was little un's dinner time and so while Mum saw to him Mark handled their luggage and made Amy some lunch. It was Marcus's usual routine to fall asleep soon after being fed and winded allowing the parents some time to reconnect.

As they walked towards the sofa Amy pushed Mark until he slumped down on the padded cushion, she then came and sat on his knee facing him. After a long lingering kiss, she pulled back and said, "God I've missed having you hold me." Her expression changed to a mischievous one as she added "I don't suppose I could enlist your help with some pipes that are in desperate need of cleaning."

Mark got her suggestion and smiled back "For the mother of my son I will perform any task she sets me but surely, you've had some action since our holiday? I'd have thought you'd be beating off men your age with a shitty stick."

Amy sat back so that she could lift her top over her head replying with a muffled moan "No, I've devoted all my efforts to looking after little 'un. I wouldn't have minded last time we saw each other but having just given birth I didn't think it was prudent." By this time her top had been discarded to show the most amazing rack Mark had clasped eyes on, it had ultimately been how Amy had tempted him into bed in the first place and boy had he made good having access to those babies. After unclasping her bra Amy leant forward and brought Mark's face forward by putting her right hand behind his head and pulling towards her. He started to kiss around her expansive breast, circling her nipples prompting her to say, "It's okay to kiss my nipples, you may get a little milk."

Mark chuckled and without pulling his head back too far replied "And rob my child of his next meal?" Looking up at her beautiful face he asked, "I take it your nipples aren't too tender?"

She appreciated his concern replying, "They were initially but they're almost back to normal now." There was a brief pause before she asked, "I don't suppose you'd mind getting that tongue of yours to work me over, I haven't been licked down there since the holiday and you do have something of a talent for working me."

Mark pulled back and smiled as he replied, "Anything for you especially as you have such a delicious pussy." They stood back up to get Amy naked in record time and for Mark to shed some clothes. He knelt in front of the sofa patting the cushion and Amy slumped down spreading her legs for him. Mark didn't let her wait any longer and was using his tongue to work a circuit around her clit, down her labia, swirling his tongue inside her and then back up to her clit.

Amy was getting into his special brand of treatment immediately, grasping the back of his head to mash her pussy further into his face while humping her hips up and down excitedly. She was whimpering and mewling constantly as his tongue searched deeper and deeper inside her. For Mark it served as a reminder of just how delicious her pussy juice tasted; it seemed the more he drew into his mouth to savour on his taste buds, the more he need to search out. The way he captured her clit between his lips to suck on, only for him to then bash the tender nub with the tip of his tongue was working her like no other man had achieved previously. Mark placed his tongue underneath her clit so he could get the full extent of her climax as it made her clit jump and pulse. Amy slumped back on the sofa and Mark contented with lapping up as much of her nectar as he could find. Eventually, she wearily lifted her head, smiled wanly and then gasped, "Oh god, you have no idea how much I needed that."

He was still knelt on the floor as he smiled back at her replying "I'm more than happy to provide relief, you really are delicious." After wiping his lower face as best he could Mark sat back on the sofa and swept her into his arms while her pulse returned to normal, the simple gesture of holding each other being all that both needed at that moment. Amy decided she had waited long enough and climb up to straddle his waist, it was obvious what she wanted as she made an immediate grab of his dick. Within a heartbeat she had raised up, positioned the head of his dick to her pussy and sank down, both groaning approvingly. Despite her having given birth not that long ago, Amy flexed her pussy around him and expertly worked her fleshy purse around his length. He looked a little shocked as he said, "Oh baby, that's some talent you have."

Amy smirked back at him, delighted that she had achieved the required effect, "I've been practising with a toy lately, I didn't want you disappointed."

"Oh baby, you never disappoint but today is about answering your needs, not mine" Mark assured while stroking her fleshy hips affectionately. She had obviously gained a little weight during her pregnancy and he was mildly concerned when he went to see Amy as she was looking very pale and drained but then she had not long given birth and actually, when she gazed at their son, Mark could see that she was above all happy. She had done a good job of losing a substantial amount of that extra weight and in his own head, Mark was admiring that Amy actually looked hotter than when they had originally got together.

Amy started a steady rise and fall along his length, with a broad smile and never losing eye contact with her lover as she revelled in his attention; she knew the world could have stopped turning and he wouldn't bother, his focus was wholly on her and her alone. She reached down and took both his hands bringing them up to her breasts, his touch was so gentle and yet as he worked his thumbs over her erect nipples the sensations started to shoot around her extremities. It had been so long and he worked her body so well, she had devoted her attention to Marcus for so long that now she was able to enjoy a little 'me time'.

Mark leant forward to capture her nipple between his lips as he made delicate little sucking movements along with intermittent lashing of his tongue. Amy's reaction was to tilt her head back, groan and use both hands behind Mark's head to intensify the contact his mouth had on her excited skin. Her breathing was coming in gasps as her entire being seemed to tingle, 'Oh god I've missed this dick so much' Amy considered as she brought her gaze back to Mark's whose own expression intensified as he nodded his appreciation of what she was doing for him. The two were wrapped in their own private world; Marcus was sleeping off his lunch and his parents were absorbed in their own little world. "I never said this in my messages after the holiday but I really missed you. I had lots of friends and the family were circling the wagons, but this, being wrapped in your arms, I was so very sorely missing you."

Mark shifted his mouth from her fabulous breasts to her mouth to kiss her eventually saying "You only needed to say and I'd have been there in a heartbeat. I didn't push as I didn't want to crowd you; it was worth it in the end though. Simply watching you and Marcus together makes me happy." Amy leant forward to kiss him once more; they had exhausted that conversation, for now anyway. After their mutual orgasms the two stayed entwined in one another's arms for quite a while, no words were needed although there were frequent strokes and little kisses that spoke volumes for them both. They may well have stayed there longer but Marcus started to wriggle about and Mark said to Amy "Go get a shower while I look after little 'un and I'll jump in after you. Take as long as you need, I'm going to have some bonding time with my beautiful son."

It made Amy's heart swell when she eventually padded her way into the living room from her pampering wrapped in a big fluffy dressing gown. Mark was sat on the sofa with Marcus on his knee talking to his son about nothing in particular but his soft tone and broad smile were making his son gurgle and wriggle his arms about. "He likes you. You should see some of the faces he pulls when one of my friends is over and he takes a dislike to them."

Mark looked up at her and replied "I'm just glad he has inherited all the good points from his mother. It still seems strange that I had a hand in making this fabulous fella, a small part it has to be said."

"Well, he's a portion of both of us." Having been told about his other children from the get-go Amy asked, "Do you still get to see you're other two children?"

"Mmm, yes" he replied, adding "As much as my calendar allows and only when it works for their Mums. I don't want to be one of those who breeze into a kid's life, shower them with gifts instead of attention and leave someone else to pick up the pieces afterwards. I'm just happy watching them play at the park or talking to them about their interests over a packed lunch." His expression turned serious then as he asked "Is it too early to ask how you want me to be with this one? I suppose you're still getting your own life back in order."

Amy considered her answer briefly before replying "Yes, it is too early but rest assured I'll be looking for something similar but it has to be okay with you at each and every point. I don't want you to be a stranger and I certainly don't want you to be a stranger to him. How does that sound?"

Mark nodded thoughtfully "I'm good with that. I have absolutely zero concerns about his well-being with you as long as you feel similarly supported by me." Amy took this point to come sit next to her lover, when Marcus saw his mother come into view his giggles and wriggles intensified until Mark handed him over. He could tell that his mother's arms were Marcus's happy place.

"Tell me to butt out if it's too personal but can I ask if you still sleep with the two mothers?" Amy asked tentatively.

Mark did wonder where the question came from but answered honestly "No, we've all moved on from there. Harry's Mum came to me when her husband was cheating on her and it was during that period Harry was conceived but she managed to turn that ship around and her conscious was troubling her so we called a halt to proceedings. With Lucy's Mum I was just a sperm donor we never really had the same emotional strings, don't get me wrong she is very special and very nice. Once the deed was done though, that was it really. As you know from your calls with Janet, we had a lot of fun but that was then and now is different."

The three went for a pleasant walk in a nearby park and on their return to Mark's gaff, rather than go out for a meal, Mark made his way to the kitchen to prepare a nice meal. While they sat digesting the meal Mark asked, "I assume Marcus will be sleeping with you but which bedroom did you want to use?"

Amy looked a little surprised by the question and replied, "I had assumed it would be yours."

Mark held his hands up in defence replying "I didn't want to apply any pressure. You have free use of this place but I wanted you in the right frame of mind for tomorrow, it sounds like you'll have a couple of intensive days ahead while me and the gurgle machine are out enjoying the fresh air in the parks around here."

Amy got up from her seat and after a quick check on the sleeping child went to Mark's side of the table and gesticulated until he moved his chair back. With enough space between him and the table Amy sat in her lovers lap with her arms around his neck, smiling affectionately as she said, "I want to spend as long as possible in these arms."

Mark smirked and replied, "Then that is what the lady shall have", 'She really is beautiful' he considered to himself. He stood up while still holding her and carried her to his bed, setting her down gently. Mark then quickly returned to the dining table and carried his sleeping son to the cot he had set up in the bedroom and once he was happy that the little fella was settled, he turned his attention back to the gorgeous woman on his bed. Amy wriggled around to remove the dressing gown and then lay in the middle of the bed with her legs held wide and her arms raised beckoning her lover to join her.

They made slow but passionate love, wrapped in each other's arms and Mark spooned behind Amy afterwards, conscious of her request to spend as long in his arms as she could. Mark didn't look at the clock but when he and Amy heard Marcus begin to whine slightly Mark kissed Amy on the shoulder and said in a low voice "You go back to sleep, I'll look after little 'un plus you need to be up early in the morning." Amy didn't need telling twice, thankful for a break, as she settled her head back on the pillow immediately although it wasn't as peaceful without Mark in the bed. The next sensation she registered was Mark gently shaking her shoulder "Time to get up sleepy head."

She looked over at the crib and found Marcus soundly sleeping prompting her to ask, "I take you got on alright last night?"

Mark nonchalantly shrugged as he replied, "No problem at all, we two have formed a team and we're here to make sure Mummy feels valued." Amy was allowed to monopolise the bathroom while Marcus was dressed and put into his car carrier and in no time, Mum was deposited at the big swanky hotel and the boys set off for a trip to the park. Marcus seemed to respond well to three things -- food, fresh air and animals especially dogs who were most inquisitive while he was out in his stroller. Mark had him settled in his car seat and quickly got him off to sleep before picking his Mum up from the Hotel at the end of her day but she insisted on cuddling the sleeping infant, not that Marcus seemed to mind as he was gurgling and waving his arms and legs around to good effect on when he woke.

The evening meal was once again a Mark creation, it seemed both adults just wanted to spend quality time with the other. Mark's reiteration of his day took significantly less time to divulge than Amy's which sounded fairly intensive so he naturally insisted that Amy focus on Marcus and Mark would pamper Amy as best he could. Despite her fatigue Amy seemed to have some frustrations to work off once Marcus had fallen asleep; for an energetic 45 minutes, Mark lay there while Amy rode his dick until they had both come. The night was a repeat of the previous where the adults were cuddled up but as Marcus woke, his dad took care of him while his Mum slept on.

Mark was doing this primarily to help Amy who would be doing the same when at home but secretly Mark was enjoying the bonding time with his son, the same could be said for when the two of them were walking in the park, talking to dog owners in the park who showed interest in the toddler and other adults when the two stopped for refreshments. Marcus had quite the charming smile when pretty females stopped to talk to him "Like his father then" was Amy's comment when Mark retold the story to her. Eventually, the final day of Amy's conference had come and gone and the three could enjoy some quality family time as Amy was stopping a couple of days extra before she had to get back.

12