Mark & Parenthood Ch. 05 - Babysit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy and Mark made the most of the free first day Amy had. In line with the last few days Amy woke up with the comforting feeling of having Mark's arm draped over her. He had got up in the night with Marcus as he had every night since she arrived and as the little fella was still sleeping Amy wriggled around 180 degrees without dislodging Mark's arm but her wriggling stirred him from his slumber. As he opened his eyes and was greeted with a seductive smile from his lover as her hands worked down to grasp his dick firmly. Amy was heartened by it immediately responding by filling out under her grasp "Mmmm, that's a nice reaction. Seeing as you're awake and Marcus is still asleep, how do you fancy sinking this deep inside me?"

Mark smiled wolfishly replying "I don't need asking twice." The two wriggled around under the bed covers until Amy lay in the centre of the bed on her back and retaining a firm grasp of Mark's dick steered him between her spread legs until he slowly drove his hips forward, sinking gracefully inside her moist snug purse. "Mmm, that feels so nice, especially as the engine was already up to running speed."

"Oh, baby just the thought of having you snuggled inside me gets me wet" Amy confessed as she affectionately stroked his cheek while luxuriating in the sensations he was already generating inside her.

"You have no idea how amazing it feels to be inside you. I'm not sure when is the right time to point this out but all the while you've been here, we haven't used any protection" he responded.

With her gaze fixed firmly on his, she gave one of her lopsided smiles and replied, "Would that be such a bad thing if I were to conceive again?"

Mark stopped while he was buried deep inside her and his expression turned serious "Having seen over there what resulted from our last time then I'm bound to say, no it isn't a bad thing but is it a) what you want and b) good for you so soon after giving birth?"

"Let's cross that bridge when we get to it" Amy seemed to end the conversation with just one short sentence and Mark set about fucking his lover. Amy's legs weren't long enough to wrap fully around his broad hips and so she gripped him with her thighs while digging her heels into his buttocks "Oh baby, fuck me good." They were doing a very good job of frantically fucking while keeping quiet but Marcus had his own schedule and started to gripe as he woke. "Someone is insisting we return to the real world" which stopped his parents in their tracks.

"We have plenty of time to pick this up again, do you want me to see to him?" Mark asked.

That earned him another gentle caress of his cheek as Amy replied "No, you took the last one. I'll take this shift."

Mark got out of bed and announced, "In that case then I'll go get the adults some breakfast." After breakfast, the three took a walk in a nearby park which required a number of stops to talk to dog owners while Marcus shrieked his joy when the dogs nuzzled at him.

With their return to Mark's pad for lunch, Marcus went off to sleep moments after being fed and winded, a situation Amy capitalised on. She took Mark's hand and guided him to the sofa but as he took his seat, she opened the stance of his legs and knelt before him. "I seem to remember we have unfinished business from this morning" Amy stated as she reached up for the zipper of Mark's trousers. The moment his inflating dick was in the open Amy leant forward to engulf the warm firm flesh between her lips. Straight away she was working her lips along his length, fluttering her tongue around, now don't get me wrong Mark had been on the receiving end of some very good blowjobs, exceptional even but Amy had a very special talent and had his balls bubbling in no time.

This wasn't what he wanted though and hauled Amy to her feet, along with the accompanying look of disappointment which he placated by saying "Nice as that was, I need to be pampering you if you don't mind. Swap positions." As soon as he could, he had her panties down and was lapping away at her prominent clitoris. Amy had stated earlier how much she had missed his dick inside her but now she would have to change her sentiment and state how much she missed his tongue; he had a very special technique of curling his tongue up only to delve deep inside her. Mark had her twisting and writhing as she moaned and mewled, switching her hands between pulling at her own nipples or grasping the back of his head to intensify the contact his mouth had with her pussy.

Just then he switched his attention to her prominent clitoris. He sucked the silky fleshy nub between his lips at the same time as bashing it with the tip of his tongue. "Oh god" she proclaimed loudly as she thrust her crotch at his face. Mark was concerned she would wake little 'un but he slept on impervious to what his parents were getting up to. Amy collapsed back on the sofa and as Mark gently lapped up her resultant juices, she tenderly stroked the hair on the back of his head as she cooed "Sweet Jesus, I will never tire of having you work me over with your tongue."

Mark looked up from where he knelt, the lower portion of his face glistening with the pussy juice he had generated and smiled wolfishly "Any time you need that kind of treatment, all you have to do is shout up." He dispensed with the rest of his clothing and knelt back between her outstretched legs, this time with the head of his dick poised at her pussy. Amy was actually holding her breath and thankfully Mark was in no mood to tease and so buried himself inside her to the hilt. Both tilted their heads back to groan approvingly and Mark set up quite a pace. If she luxuriated in his tongue then he similarly felt that about how snug her pussy felt as it wrapped itself around the column of flesh.

The main barrier to their coupling was twofold, first Amy's resolute stance that she didn't need a man in her life to bring up little Marcus and Mark's concern that he was too old for her as a man to settle down with. The more this wonderful man thrust away at her as she gently stroked his hair and cheeks, the more she realised that those barriers were actually very silly but how to raise that with the man inside her? He had all the qualities she would have looked for; he was obviously a fantastic father with Marcus, her needs seemed to be his most prominent focus and he treated her as his equal even though he was 12 years older than her; he never belittled her and never took advantage of her good nature. Finally, she gasped "Sod cross that bridge, I want you to seed my pussy, I want another of your babies."

Mark was too far gone to think logically, all he knew was Amy had come twice and she had asked him to come inside her again and so with one last thrust and an animalistic growl he shot in her pussy once more. The couple were allowed a good half hour cuddled on the sofa before Marcus started to wake up, he had a very cute way of grumbling to let them know he was awake and very infrequently would he make his displeasure known in a louder manner. The three had a very enjoyable weekend culminating with Mark dropping Amy and Marcus at the airport. He was surprised at how much of a wrench it was saying goodbye to his son, he didn't get the same regrets when he went to see Lucy and Harry but then he had managed a great deal of time alone with Marcus and it had been over an entire week.

When he returned to his pad, he had to get ready for his customer the following day but once that frenetic activity was out of the way he seemed to wander around the various rooms remembering when little Marcus did something or other in that room. He still had all little 'uns kit but no one to fill it. Amy had let Mark know that the pair of them were home safely and suggested 'Why not take some more leave when your calendar allows but this time you come to us?' The message brought a broad smile to his face and he immediately set out re-arranging a couple of visits so he had an entire week three weeks from now.

'How does that timescale work with your calendar?' he asked Amy.

Her reply was 'I can arrange some things but I think it's more important Marcus spends time with you. I can't deny I'm looking forward to being reunited with that tongue of yours.' Mark smiled at her reply, the next three weeks dragged but they were interspersed with a whole series of pictures and clips of Marcus sent through from his mother. Mark cheekily asked if she was ready to pose for some pictures for him to keep, the response was immediate and very graphic in nature.

'Yes, I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself with that fabulous body' he messaged, not sharing the additional 'especially those tits' comment. Eventually, the time rolled around and Mark felt quite giddy as he saw Amy and Marcus were stood at the end of the arrival's door. Lots of hugs and kisses were exchanged and Mark rode in the back of the car with Marcus and his father enjoyed some play time with the little 'un when they arrived at Amy's house. It was blatantly obvious that she had followed through on her promise that Marcus would 'want for nothing' while he was under her watchful gaze.

Once Marcus was settled, his parents reacquainted themselves with each other and it was during their post-climax cuddle that Amy landed two bombshells "Can you remember our conversation about another baby earlier at your gaff? I think I might be pregnant again and before you ask, it is yours again as you're the only one I've been intimate with."

Mark shrugged and replied "In fairness, I never doubted it wouldn't be mine. How did you want to play this one, I certainly don't want to crowd you again but..."

He had trailed off and so Amy grasped the nettle "I've missed you these last three weeks. I know we only had a week at your place but I really enjoyed our time there." Mark drew in a breath to reply but she cut him off at the pass saying, "Seeing as your job needs you to travel about... how would you feel about moving this way on, more specifically moving in here with us two, soon three?"

Mark didn't reply for a while as he weighed up his reply eventually saying "Words can not describe how empty my place felt after you came back..." Amy was holding her breath waiting for him to continue, wishing him to say the right words. "I missed both of you but how does this bridge the age gap between us? Are you ready for people to ask the awkward questions about us, and our age gap? Your family, your friends, your neighbours?"

"So, you're fine with becoming a father for the fourth time around?" Amy asked.

"How could I not want to be a father again? I know they won't be the same as Marcus but all the same, he's so perfect. No, I don't have an issue with being a father again and no I didn't like how empty my place felt without the two of you. Above all though what do you want and what is best for Marcus?"

Amy reached down with her right hand and gently stroked his cock back to full hardness. With a mischievous look on her face, she straddled his hips and guided the head of his dick at the entrance to her pussy "This is what I want and I want access to this and your tongue whenever the mood takes me. Does that answer your question?"

'God, she looks good riding along my dick' was Mark's final thought before he made his mind up.

12