Mark and Sabine Pt. 02

Story Info
Mark lost his penis and now meets Sabine, a transwoman.
12.6k words
4.68
9.6k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Week in the Labs

When Mark got home that day, his mother had some news.

"Dr Suzanne called. She said she wants the next consultancy to be in the research labs. Actually she needs you there for a whole week."

Because he was one of the first people in the world to do this kind of operation, they had warned him that maybe this would be necessary. The good news was that they would pay everything.

"Ow, one week! Hope I won't have problems with my studies."

"Yeah, you'll have to study a lot."

"I will."

When he told Sabine, she had a funny reaction. She said she would give a gift to him just before he traveled, but she wouldn't tell what it was.

The trip would be in a month and a half, but he was already getting a bit anxious. It was the first time he was traveling alone and had no idea of what kind of exam he would have to do.

That week they went to the trans meeting, it was some time since they went there, and Sabine wanted to see her friends.

After the meeting ended, Sabine, Mark, Angela and Mariah kept talking for a while. Mariah was a beautiful dark haired trans girl in her mid twenties.

"Now that you two are dating," Angela began, "you don't show up anymore!"

"You see? Too busy!" replied Sabine.

"Too much fucking?" laughed Mariah, while Sabine and Mark got red.

"Now you're shy, Sabine? If I didn't know you!"

"I'm not used to talk dirty in front of Mark!"

"Well... That's not entirely true..." replied Mark.

"Shut up!"

"But, serious now, how are you doing? I can see the smiles in your faces!" asked Angela.

"Yeah, we're very happy! Enjoying a lot. And you two?"

"Jhonny and I are going to travel next month, commemorate our tenth wedding anniversary!"

"Congratulations, that's a long time!! And you Mariah?"

"I'm fine, I did a lot of exams in the last months, now I have to decide if I'll have the surgery or not."

"And what are you tending to?"

"I don't know... It was a long journey so I could accept my body, and now that I accepted, appears this new technique that creates a vagina from my cells and then replace the genitals..."

"Oh, that's the same operation that I went through," complemented Mark.

"Really? And did you like it?"

"Well, I'm getting used to it. But my case is a bit different, I didn't have an option, or I did this operation or I would be a nullo."

"How does it feel? Is it really fully functional?"

"It is, for good and for bad."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, in one hand I don't have problems some old techniques had, like the need to dilate, shallow vagina, absence of lubrication or difficulty to orgasm. But on the other hand, there are periods and risk of pregnancy."

"I wish I had this option when I did mine," said Angela.

"When did you have yours?" asked Sabine.

"Nine years ago already."

"And did you like the result?" asked Mark.

"Yeah, a lot. But some things I have to be careful even today, like dilating at least once a month and using lube to have vaginal sex. My natural lubrification is almost non existent."

"I see."

"And, Mark, what do you think was the worse part of the operation? Periods?" asked Mariah.

"Periods are a pain in the ass, but in my case the worst part was getting used to pee seated."

"Really?"

"Yeah, the biggest change, many times a day..."

"I see, but for me it won't be a problem..."

"Mariah doesn't have a penis anymore..." Sabine explained.

"Really? Why?"

"When I was a teenager, I was so disgusted with my body that I cut it off..."

"Wow!"

"She almost died."

"Yeah. Then the doctors removed my penis completely, but kept my testes and scrotum."

"And how do you pee?"

"The doctors rerouted my urethra to below my scrotum. That's why I'm used to pee seated in the last ten years."

"Got it... And... can you..." he thought how to say it for a moment, "'relieve' yourself? If I'm being too curious and you're not comfortable talking about it just tell me."

"No, that's ok, this two already heard this many times."

"Yeah, everybody asks," said Angela.

"I can, but it's no easy task. Stimulus in my scrotum, perineum or in my ass may do the job."

"I see... And do you miss it? I ask because getting an erection is one of the things I miss the most. Sometimes I even have phantom erections, it's painful..."

"I don't miss it at all, actually I loved it was removed. Now I have to decide if I want to remove everything. And about phantom erections, the doctors said that maybe it would happen, but it never did."

"Good, you're lucky."

"Yeah, I know. Or maybe it's like this because it was my wish, who knows. Angela, it's getting late, I think I'm going home. Do you wanna a ride?"

"Sure! Sabine, do you lock the door?"

"Yeah, sure!"

They said goodbye, and left. Before locking the door, Sabine said to Mark:

"Come, let me show you something."

The room was dark, just some flashes from the outside lamps were illuminating it. She closed the door behind and began kissing him.

"I always wanted to fuck here... Don't worry, there are no cameras here..." she whispered while pressing him against the wall and putting her hand between his legs.

He gasped, but loved the idea. He grabbed her tit with one hand and her butt with the other. He could feel her bulge against his crotch.

"You promised you'd fuck my ass next time... Are you going to do it here?"

"Your ass will have to wait," she inserted her finger in his pussy and he gasped in pleasure. "I didn't bring lube for it... But I brought condoms."

"Good," he replied while she made him turn around, both his hands at the wall.

She opened his jeans and pulled it down, together with his underwear. Then she opened her jeans and got her hard dick out. She got a condom in her pocket and wore it, much easier than last time. "She must be practicing," he thought.

She got near him and slowly put her cock inside his pussy. He could feel it getting inside and moaned, his face against the wall.

Then she grabbed his hips and pumped hard, he felt his wet vagina stretching to accommodate her penis. He did some movements with his butt, making his pussy slide through her dick.

When she pressed him against the wall with more intensity, came to his mind that even if he wanted, he couldn't get out, that now she was in complete control. That thought just made him hornier.

Without stopping pumping, she kissed his neck and put one of her hands in his crotch, her fingers around her own cock.

After two fast and hard pumpings, he felt the orgasm coming, beginning in his clitoris, passing to his vagina's walls and then spreading through his whole body.

He had time only to say "I'm cuuummming!!!" and then moaned very loud.

Hearing him moaning made her cock throblle inside him. "Me too!!" she screamed in his ears while increasing her hip movements. In less than ten seconds she was moaning as loud as he did and her penis was releasing all her sperm.

Still recovering his breath, he turned around to look at her and pulled on his clothes.

"Wow, this was incredible!!"

"Fuck yeah!" she replied, while taking out the condom. She found a trash bin and discarded, hiding it in the middle of the trash. "Now let's go before someone see us, we made a lot of noise!" she commented while pulling on her clothes too.


A few days later, in the weekend, they met in his house. His parents weren't at home, so they had the privacy they wanted.

"Are you ready?" Sabine asked while grabbing his butt with both hands. He already knew what she wanted, she had been teasing him the whole week.

"Yep. And how do you wanna do it?"

"I wanna do it looking to your face... In a way I can see you moaning and you can stimulate your pussy."

"Alright!"

They went to his bedroom. She got a pillow and put it in the border of the bed.

"You can lay down here, your butt on the pillow."

"Ok!" he replied, but she noted he was a bit apprehensive.

"Do you really wanna do it? You seem a bit worried..."

"Of course I want it. Just be gentle please, some people say it can hurt a lot if not done the right way."

"Sure, don't worry, if it hurts you tell me and I stop immediately."

"Ok, I trust you," he replied while taking off his pants and getting naked from waist below.

Then he helped her to take off her t-shirt. "I wanna see your tits while you fuck me," he said while smiling to her.

She took off the rest of her clothes, being completed naked. Her penis half erected.

He kneeled and sucked her for a while, until she was fully hard. He touched his pussy and it was completely wet, but he knew it would not be enough this time, they would need a lot of lube.

"Did you bring lube?" he asked, just after getting the mouth out of her dick.

"Of course, I would never forget it," she replied while going to get it into her purse.

When she got back, he was already the position she suggested, spreading his legs as much as he could. She got between his legs and poured some lube in her right hand.

"I'll begin with my finger, so you get used, ok?"

"Ok!"

She put some lube into his asshole, making circular movements. Then she slowly got her middle finger inside him.

He liked it. With a finger he has already done before, and knew it wouldn't hurt. He was afraid of her dick, that was much bigger than a single finger.

"Two fingers now, just relax..."

She inserted another finger and, with her left hand, began jerking. Two fingers made him more excited, even relaxing a bit more, because it was still comfortable.

He pulled his legs against him, exposing his genitals even more. Sabine took out her fingers, got some lube into her hard cock, got near him and made the tip of her penis touch his asshole.

"Can I...?"

"Yeah, slowly..."

There was a lot of lube, but due to inexperience she was having a hard time to make it get inside.

So he helped by opening his butt cheeks with his hands and keeping relaxed. Seeing his asshole gaping made easier for her, that put her gland inside it.

"Hurting?"

"No, that's ok, insert a bit more... Not much."

She did as requested, controlling to not get it fully inside. He squeezed his anus, feeling it embrace her penis, making him very excited.

She inserted it an inch or two more. He opened his mouth a little bit, by pleasure and a little bit by pain.

"Are you ok?"

"Yes, you can come more!"

"Can I get it fully inside?"

"Yes, please!"

And she did so. She moved her hip upwards, penetrating him until the base of her dick.

"Oh!! This is sooo good!!", he yelled. "Again!! Please!"

She began pumping into his ass, stronger and stronger. Because of the lube, it got in and out pretty smoothly.

He released his butt cheeks and looked down to his crotch. He could see his whole pussy and her dick getting in and out of him.

He put his hand into his genitals and began masturbating. He was completely wet and, at first, kept playing with his clitoris.

When he was almost cumming, he left the clitoris and sticked two fingers into his vagina. He immediately realized that he could feel her dick that was in his ass.

He made only one or two movements with the fingers, his hand touching his clitoris, and already felt an orgasm coming.

She also felt his fingers getting inside his vag, what almost made her cum, but when she saw this face contorting in pleasure she couldn't resist.

Two more fast pumpings and she got there, screaming in pleasure and releasing everything inside his ass.

They stayed in the same position for a few moments, trying to recover their breathes.

"Let me change position... It's not comfortable anymore..." he said.

She took out her flaccid dick and he rolled to the left, getting out of the pillow. She went to the bathroom to wash her penis.

Soon, he felt the cum leaking from his butthole. He got belly down, butt up in the bed and shouted to her:

"Go fast! I need to clean myself too!"

"Ok!! Just let me finish pissing!" she replied.

When finished, she got out of the bathroom, he was still in bed, his butt up.

"What is it?"

"It's leaking!"

"Yeah, I think it is normal... Do you want a towel?"

"Yes, please!"

"You're funny!" she said while laughing and getting a towel for him. She cleaned it a little bit and gave the towel for him to finish.

He hold the towel in his ass and run to the bathroom. He sat on the toilet.

"How do I know if everything is out?"

"I guess there's no way to know... Move your muscles as if you were pooping, it may help."

"Let me see... Oh... Yeah, there's more getting out..."

"And don't worry if some is still inside you... It'll get absorbed by your body."

"Ok... How do you know all this?"

"Well... Until some time ago, I thought this would be my only option to have sex... So I did my homework!"

"I'm gonna pee too. Are you ok seeing me peeing and..."

"Of course! I've already seen, don't you remember? I were even holding hands so you didn't fall..."

"True! What a shame!" He wiped, front and rear. "I'd better take a shower... To much lube back there..."

"Alright, go ahead, I'll put on my clothes and get your room in conditions for when your parents are back."

"Ok, thank you!"

They put on their clothes and stayed in the sofa watching TV, waiting for his parents to get home.

"So, in a few weeks you're going to travel... A whole week without sex, how are we going to bear?" Sabine asked.

"Yeah... It'll be hard... Our hands are going to work a lot!"

"I'm sure they will!" they both laughed. "Do you go on Saturday? When do you come back?"

"Actually I'm going on Friday, at night. And I come back in the next Sunday"

"Sooo loong!! Can we have video calls while you're there?"

"Sure, why not?"

"Can we watch each other playing with it bodies in the video calls?"

"Nasty girl!! But we can!" he laughed.


A few weeks later, the day before his trip, Mark and Sabine managed to sleep together in his house. They fucked twice before sleeping and once more in the morning, always being careful to not make too much noise because there were more people in the house.

When he was packing his things, Sabine took a gift in her purse and gave to him.

"Take this, a gift for you... To use during the trip."

"What is it?"

"Take a look!" he opened it and saw a 7 inch vibrator. "So you don't miss my cock too much while you're away..."

"Thank you! It will be very handful!" he replied, smiling at her.

"I know it's not the same as my cock... But I hope you'll like it."

"I'll give it a try, maybe you can teach me how to use it via video call..."

"You'd bet I will!"

He packed it together with his clothes and, soon later, they said goodbye, with a long passionated kiss.

At night he got a plane and two hours later was in the research lab's city. A driver sent by the lab picked him up in the airport and got him to the hotel where he would stay in the next week.

It was a very beautiful five stars hotel, it should be very expensive. He made the check in and went to his room, it was almost midnight and he was very tired.

He took a shower, dried himself and went to the bedroom, still naked. He realized that for the first time in a long time, he was alone and didn't have to worry about someone entering the room and seeing him naked.

When he passed in front of the mirror in the bedroom, he stopped to look at his body. Now he could even like his body, that for some time he had hated so much.

He could even look at his genitals without feeling sad or regretful, even though he still missed his penis.

After some time, he took a picture of himself naked, the picture he didn't have the courage to take nine months ago.

Although the thought of testing the sex toy he gained was making him aroused, he was tired and decided to try it during the video call with Sabine in the next day and go to sleep.

The next morning he woke up around 9, had breakfast in the hotel and went to the research lab for the first meeting with Dr Suzanne.

It was very large building, with at least five floors. He identified himself in the reception and was directed for his doctor's office in the second floor.

Inside the building he realized that it was very similar to a hospital, probably it was a hospital. He stayed in the waiting room for a few minutes and then was called in.

Her room was very similar to the one he went twice in his hometown. She closed the door behind him and pointed the chair in front of her desk.

Dr Suzanne was responsible for his surgery and later, every three months for the follow ups. She was very kind and helped him answering all his doubts during the process.

She was in her mid forties and was very beautiful woman. Long dark hair, blue eyes and big tits. By what he discovered in his researches about her - he had done some research before doing the surgery -, she was also a transwoman, but had undergone sexual reassignment more than twenty years ago.

"Hey Mark, how are you doing? 3 months since we last spoke?"

"I'm good! More or less I imagine! And you, how you're doing?"

"I'm good too, getting used to this new city. Did someone presented to you our schedule?"

"No, not yet, your the first person I'm talking here."

"Alright, so before we begin I'll present you the schedule and give you some instructions," she gave him a paper with some information. "Today we're going to start with a questionnaire and some standard clinical exams, very similar to what we did the last time. Then, in the afternoon, Marcelle, our nurse and your concierge during your stay here, will show you all our infrastructure.

"It's very important that you pay attention to your appointments," she pointed to the paper in front of him, "you can stay here in the hospital or go out, as soon as you get here on time for the appointments, ok?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Tomorrow will be psychological exams and support. Solo in the morning and in group in the afternoon. Wednesday is a sequence of physiological exams, it is important to come in comfortable clothes. The same on Thursday, when you'll do some physical exercises, like running and bicycle."

"On Friday is a feedback of the exams, with psychological support and recommendations. Saturday and Sunday are reserved for additional exams if necessary. Any doubts?"

"No, I think it's ok, everything is written here, so I won't forget."

"Alright, let's go to the questionnaire now?"

"Yep."

"Ok... So, any pains, bruises, secretions or unexpected bleedings?"

"No, bleeding only in my periods."

"Last time, you talked about phantom erections. Do you still have them?"

"Yes, but much less frequently. It happened only twice since we last met."

"Ok... And its intensity? More or less painful then before?"

"The same."

"Right. Any other pain?"

"No."

"Ok, good. Now let's talk about your periods. Are your cycles exact?"

"Yes, like a clock."

"Good. Too much cramps?"

"No, just once and were not strong."

"How many days?"

"Four to five."

"Flux is more intense in the first days?"

"Yes, specially in the second day. Third day is ok, and forth and fifth almost nothing."

"Ok. Any changes in humor just before or during your periods?"

"Sometimes. Some months I get a bit more depressed."

"Alright, tomorrow we are going to talk more about it. When was your last period?"

"Let me see... 3 or 4 weeks ago..."

"Oh, so your next period is near?"

"Yes... by my calculation it will be... on Thursday, probably."

"Ok... So maybe it's better if we made a change to the schedule... Exercises on Wednesday and physiological exams on Thursday, what do you think?"

"Yeah, better, thank you."

"Ok..." the doctor corrected the dates in the paper using a pen. "Now, questions about sexual activity... Did you have any sexual relation in the last three months?"