Mark and Sabine Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It went to his vagina, even without being penetrated, it was throbbing, and then went through his whole body like a lightning bolt, and he moaned very loudly, one of his best orgasms.

The same happened to Marcelle, that orgasmed almost at the same time, their pussies full of orgasmic fluids.

Both kept laying in the bed, trying to recover their breath. Marcelle spoke first:

"Let's go? I don't wanna lose my job!"

"What are we going to say?"

"I'll say that was very difficult to wake you up, that I was almost calling the police when you woke up," she said while getting up and pulling on her clothes.

"If anyone asks me, I'll say the same."

"I appreciate! Come on, let's go!"

He put on his clothes in a hurry and they went to the lab. During the way, he began to feel guilty of what had done, so he promised himself it wouldn't happen again and Sabine would never know.

When they got to the lab, they went directly to the exam room and began the physiological exams of the day.

First she measured his height and the size of his limbs. Then she asked him to take off the t-shirt to measure his chest.

While she was measuring his chest, he felt a few light cramps and remembered he would menstruate soon.

"Marcelle... We left in a hurry and I totally forgot... But I think my period is starting..."

"Oh, do you wanna go wear a pad?"

"Yeah, I think it's better... Will it be a problem for the exams?"

"No, no, the opposite, it's good, we can do some additional exams."

"Is there any restroom near here?"

"No... Only near the interaction room... But don't worry, I wait. Or, if you prefer, I have a pad here in my purse, you can change here in the room."

"Hmmm, I'll accept, I don't wanna walk that much, and we are already late."

"Ok!" she replied while getting her purse and giving him the pad, "I can leave the room if you want..."

"No, don't worry..." He got it and put it on the stretcher. Back to her, he pulled down his panties and put it on. By the time, he was already used to do it and did it easy and fast.

Then she tested the measuring. She finished his chest, belly and hips.

"Now pulled down your pants a little bit, please... I need to measure your butt"

He did as requested.

"Ok, now your weight. Good. Now I need you to lay down in the stretcher, I'll have to measure your genitals..."

"Do I need to take off my panties?"

"For this first one no, but the next yes, so..."

"That's ok, I'll take it off already."

He got naked and layed down, his legs open and supported by the stirrups. She used the measuring tape to get the distance from his pubis to his butt and then the size of his labias and finally the distance from his vagina to his anus.

"Now, it's your depth..." she got an equipment that looked like a thin dildo with inches marks, put a lot of lube on it, and inserted into his vagina. "Relax... It may be a bit uncomfortable when it got to your uterus..."

He really felt it, Sabine's cock had never reached so far, what was good. When she removed the measuring dildo, it was full of blood.

"Don't worry, I'm used to it," she trashed it. "Ok, now we'll exam your urine flow, you need to drink a lot of water."

She gave him a bottle of water and got a chair with an opening in the seat. She put a water bucket between the chair legs.

"You can sit in the chair, but before you pee, please wipe to remove all lube," she said while offering him some wipes. When he finished, she gave more instructions.

"Try to point to the center of the bucket and pee. You don't need to release everything, we have more tests to do, three or four seconds is enough."

He put his hand on his knees and peed until she said was ok. Then she gave him more wipes.

"When you pee, do you normally use your hand or fingers to direct the flow?"

"No, it's not necessary. Except for the first days after I removed the catheter, I've never had any problem."

"Ok, good," she made notes, like all measurements and tests. "Please, open your labias a little bit, using your fingers, and then pee again. Don't worry if it spills out of the bucket."

He did it, without spillover. She gave him more wipes.

"Ok, now back to the stretcher please, legs in the stirrups."

He did so, and she put some towels below his butt and in front of him.

"This is the last exam for today. I need you to pee in this position. It will a bit awkward, because you're not used to do it in this position. Try to pee as far as you can, you can release everything now." She got some distance and protected herself with towels.

After battling with his mind to release it, he began to pee in a long stream. After six or seven seconds, the stream became weaker and weaker, finally stopping. Because of his position, legs up, a lot of urine fell into his pussy and ass.

She gave him a lot of wipes and he cleaned himself.

"That's it, you can put your clothes on, for today that's all"

"Alright. What about tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow you will meet Dr. Suzanne again to discuss the results of all exams. The rest of the day is free time."

"Ok!"

"Do you wanna have lunch before you go?"

"Yeah, sure!"

They had lunch and none of them talked about what happened that morning. They haven't talked about it, but in their minds both decided that was the best approach.

After the late lunch, Mark went back to the hotel to rest. At night he had a video call with Sabine, but unlike the last ones, he didn't show up naked.

"Aren't you getting naked today?" Sabine asked, she herself already naked in the bed, her penis still flaccid.

"No... My period began today, so..."

"I see... But at least take off your t-shirt and shorts, I like to see your body!"

He did as she requested, but that day didn't have much masturbation, they talked about trivialities most of time.

In the next day he went to the lab just to have a conversation with Dr Suzanne. She told him that almost all exams were good and the only thing that went different from expected were some changes in his body, specially in his hips and butt.

They were a little bigger than the last exam, getting more similar to female parts. At this extent it was normal, but for him it happened almost twice faster.

However, there was nothing to do by now. She would keep monitoring the situation and if it doesn't stop, she would have to prescribe him higher doses of testosterone.

No more exams would be needed, so he went back to the hotel and organized his things to leave the next day. His flight would be only at night.

As usual, he had a video call with Sabine. That time she wasn't naked, she was wearing hot black nighties, although he could see she was not wearing panties.

"When do you come back?" she asked.

"Tomorrow night, I may arrive around 10pm in the airport."

"Are your parents going to pick you up there?"

"Yes, why?"

"Can I go with them?"

"Sure!"

"It'll be late, do you think it will be ok for me to sleep with you in your house?"

"Yeah, I think it's ok. I'll check with my parents, but I don't think it will be a problem."

"Ok, great!"

"Just one thing... Is it ok if you remain tucked while we are in front of them? You know, they don't accept my genitals very well, I guess it can happen to you too."

"Ok, no problem, it's not very comfortable, but I can handle so I can see you."

"Thanks! And... I'm sorry for them..."

"Don't worry, some time they'll get used to it."

They kept talking for almost an hour, about their lives, about the result of the medical exams and other trivialities.

Next day he woke up late, had lunch in the hotel and then took a shower before going to the airport. During shower, he shaved his pussy differently, keeping some pubic hair in an inverted triangle style, to surprise Sabine.

While traveling he had time to think about everything that happened that week. First, he felt ashamed of what happened between him and Marcelle.

Mark didn't want to hurt Sabine, he loved her, and he knew that Marcelle was more of a sexual thing that he couldn't resist in that moment.

He was happy to find out that he was able to have sex - and pleasure! - with a complete woman, a woman with a vagina.

Even though it was a bit frustrating not being able to penetrate that beautiful girl and being in a more passive position in many moments, the sex was pretty good. To be fucked by his girlfriend was still better, but he couldn't deny he liked it.

Then he thought about the conversation he had with Dr Suzanne, about the changes in his body. She said he should not worry about it, but he couldn't prevent doing so.

What if his body is transforming in a complete female body? Body hair he never had much, but female curves, female voice, tits! He didn't want it.

By this time, he had to go to the airplane lavatory to pee and change pads. When he got back to his seat, still absorbed in his thoughts, he realized how he was already used to his female parts.

He did all he needed and didn't even thought about it. After almost one year, he was almost completely used to it, even having sex and enjoying it, something he never thought would happen.