Mark and The Fire Down Below Ch. 02

Story Info
Mark and Bonnie move their new relationsh to the next level.
7.3k words
4.59
1.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bonnie didn't send a reply back when she got the photos from Mark, but she did use them every night that week to help satisfy her sexual need. She smiled when she got them and was thinking how considerate of Mark. He needed relief and he knew she did to. Plus, it gave her an idea of what she could expect again if she went all the way with him. She zoomed in on the cock head peeking out the leg opening of his shorts in one of the photos he sent. It was very sexual to her, and she fingered her pussy long and hard with two fingers as she looked at her old lover's cock head. She was thinking back to the time when they we lovers and exploded with an orgasm that took her breath away.

That went on each night and more than once during the days she was alone. Her lust was building and building but, she tried to keep it under control. She knew if she just let it go Mark would have already been fucking her. She wasn't sure .... yet, that she wanted what was involved with all this. Because once fucking him started she knew she would go wild just like before. Nothing would be off limits with Mark, just like nothing was off limits with her husband. Just because her husband didn't take advantage of it, Bonnie was sure of one thing. Mark would take full advantage of it and they would do anything and everything together, just like before. Only this time they could do what they wanted almost whenever they wanted to do it. Gregory, Bonnie's son, would not be a major problem. How much time did people his age stay home with their mother?

Mark did the same thing at night that Bonnie did. He looked at her photos, remembered what they did together when they were in their 20s, and he shot huge loads of cum every night. He only wished she had left the damn throng off and let him see her pussy again. Maybe she would do that for him next time they shared photos, if they ever did it again.

Maybe, just maybe he would get to see it in real life if she let him eat her pussy and make her cum again. If he could get her to take off her bottoms, he was sure his mouth and tongue would make her cum, and they could move on to some real fucking and love making. When that happened, he felt they would stay together and becomes longtime lovers again. Only this time there was nothing or no one to hide their relationship from, except from her son. He knew he could work around him.

On Saturday Mark was there exactly at noon. He was dressed in faded jean shorts and a dark blue tee shirt. It was a hot Saturday afternoon and he dressed accordingly. Bonnie had a green pair of shorts with a cream color top. Her shorts showed her legs and he remembered how her smooth shapely thighs looked as they filled the leg opening of the shorts or when he lifted her skirt during their previous love making.

The shorts showed the outline of her pussy every once in a while, depending on how she moved. Mark wondered right away if he could get his fingers or hand under the leg opening. He smiled to himself when he remembered how it use to feel to both of them when he ran his fingers under her shorts or panties back when they played with each other. He wondered if she was ready to go that far today? He knew he was.

Bonnie loved how he use to rub her slit and stroked her pussy with his fingers. He loved feeling her get wet and her pussy opened when he stroked it under the leg opening of her panties when they couldn't get fully nude. He almost moaned when he remembered how she sighed and then cried out as she humped and humped her lower body moving it on his fingers. He would slowly work then under her panties and inside her open love hole. God it was so fucking hot to see her climax on his fingers. Her passion took over her body and she would hump herself faster and faster until she climaxed. His hand would be soaking wet when she finished.

Today, her blouse was like a tee shirt. It was thin and Mark could see the outline of her bra. He could also see the outline of her panties under the shorts when she moved around. She too was dressed for the warm weather.

When she opened thew front door, he had a bottle of red wine and flowers for her. Again, she didn't drink much wine, but she did put the flowers in a container and thanked him for them. She kissed him holding both of his hands down by her sides. It was more of a greeting or thank you kiss, not very sexual. But Mark always felt Bonnie was super sexy regardless of what she did.

Her son was gone again today, and they were alone. Bonnie and Mark sat in the kitchen, and he drank some wine as he watched her finish making lunch. He was getting hard just watching her move around in those shorts while she made the baked chicken breasts. Along with a mixed salad which Mark helped to make they were ready to eat.

When she bent over taking the chicken out of the oven he said: "Damn!!!" Bonnie was bent over the oven when he said it and she turned her head and asked him what he said. He smiled and said: "When you bend over like that there's no other word for it but DAMN! You have a beautiful butt for a man who loves butts."

Bonnie smiled when she heard he was talking about her ass. She smiled and shook her head. "Your butt is as beautiful now as it was when you were in your 20s, baby. God, I love it when you bend over in front of me like that Bonnie. It reminds me of when we made love and had sex with you bent over and me standing behind you. In fact, Bonnie, everything you do, ever move you make reminds me of our time together back then", Mark told her.

Bonnie blushed and then smiled and said: "Thank you Mark I only wish my butt and everywhere else was as firm as it was back them. It bigger now after two kids I'm afraid."

He smiled and came around the table and took him in her arms. She put her hands on his chest and looked into his eyes. He pulled her closer to him and reached around her so he could cup her ass cheeks with both hands. He loved that and she did too. She let him, and in fact moved into him pressing her body against his. They kissed as he gently cupped her ass with both hands pulling her body against his own. The kiss lasted a while, and he never released her ass from his hands. She pushed harder against him, and she felt it. He was hard as usual. When they broke the embrace, she said: "My god you get hard in seconds, just like you did back them. That hasn't change for you Mark even if you're older too."

He smiled and she moved away letting his hands fall away from her ass. "And your butt feels the same to me as it did back them. You always made my cock hard. Your butt doesn't seem any bigger to me than it did back then babe. It looks and feels perfect!", he told her.

She smiled and thanked him for his nice words. They smiled at each other as she again turned and took the chicken and took it to the table. They sat at the table and talked while they ate. Mark asked her again what she was going to do now that she was by herself. He also offered to help her again if she needed hm. Bonnie told him she would need him or someone and that she liked that he came to visit her now once a week. She didn't know what she was going to do with the future, she still had her son to raise. Well, he was grown but still lived at home with her. There was a good size life insurance policy, so finances were not the biggest problem now. She still had her job too. But she felt alone, and she didn't like that at all.

Mark kept touching her arms, hands and face while he told her he would like very much to be in her life. It felt like old times to him; he couldn't get enough of her. And Bonnie seemed to be the same way. She kept touching his knee and arms and shoulders. Anyone who saw them would think they were already lovers.

Finally, Bonnie stood up from the kitchen table and took his hand. They walked towards the back door and were going to sit on the porch outside. Halfway there, Mark stopped and pulled her to him. She melted in his body, and they wrapped their arms around each other as their lips met and the kissed lasted was long and was hard. She felt her tongue enter his mouth for the first time now. It was almost automatic. He sucked on it and then offered his own to her.

When they broke their embrace, she took a deep breath and told him: "You take my breath away Mark. You always have and I guess you always will. Come on let go on the porch."

He looked back at the sofa that they had sat on the last time they were alone together. She smiled and said: "Anything we can do on the sofa we can do out on the porch. That is if we do anything." She laughed at his expression.

They had their arms around each other and when they got to the door of the porch, Mark saw that in fact they could have been nude and fucking and no one would have seen them. The porch was shaded, and it had screens. They were covered with something that let you see out, but no one could see in unless they were right outside the room.

Another kiss that lasted and lasted made Bonnie damp between her thighs. She let her body relax and press into him. They stayed like that just sort of rocking back and forth standing up and kissing. His cock was hard and begging to be let out of his shorts. She could see the big lump in the front of his shorts as they walked hand and hand into the covered porch.

Bonnie sat on the glider sofa which rocked back and forth. She could see his dick making the lump in his shorts look even bigger now that they were sitting down. She wanted to touch it hold it open his jeans and play with it but she forced herself to go slow. Mark sat next to her their bare thighs touching. He put his arm around her and she let her body rest against his. They kissed and held each other for while not saying a word.

The glider moved back and forth, and they were in their own world. He whispered in her ear, and she giggled as she whispered back. He stroked her shoulder as he ran his other hand up and down her arm. Bonnie shivered from his soft but sexual touch. His fingers moved down her arm and then over her right breast. As she looked into his eyes and kissed him, she told him what she wanted. "Touch me babe, hold my breasts and touch the nipple. You know Mark, pinch it like you use to do, you know what I want. Make me tingle babe, like the old days."

Mark did just like she asked, he knew how she liked her tits played with and he loved doing it to her. Soon her tee shirt was up over her bra which was up over her tits. Both breasts were out and Mark love working on them. Bonnie laid back now and they rocked back and forth on the glider as he went from tit to tit.

Mark now had her left breast in his hand and was working on making her nipples as big and hard and long and red as they could get. She turned like she did the other time and he held her in his arms as she faced him and put her legs up on the glider like she had done on the sofa a week ago. She lay back in his arms and they made out kissing as he played with her tits and nipples. Her breasts weren't huge or fake like in the Playboy magazines. But they were a good handful, and they were firm and soft with spectacular nipples.

After a while she was soaking wet between her legs from his love making. The wetness began to show on her shorts. He smiled when he saw the satin and told how much he liked seeing it. Bonnie blushed like crazy but told him again he did that to her all the time just like she made his cock hard. Her hand moved down his body and cupped his swollen cock on the outside of his short. He moaned when he felt her touch his dick. It felt like it would explode. To Bonnie it felt huge.

Bonnie loved his touch, she always did. His hands were smooth and soft, and his touch was extremely gentle. She got shocks each time he pulled her up to him and sucked on a nipple. She held his head and told him how good he was making her feel. Mark was hard as a rock, and he told her his cock was hard and actually hurting. He asked her if she would help him and take it out.

Bonnie slide to the side of Mark's body and rested her hand on his big budge. She looked at him and smiled saying: "I think I know how to give you some release babe. Let's undo this snap and slide the zipper down. He let her do the work as he watched her open his jeans and reach in and pulled out his hard cock shaft. It stood straight up just like she remembered. His balls rested on the outside of his underwear too and she had access to everything she needed. She smiled at him and said: "Now I can see all of this beautiful cock, not just the head sticking out from under your shorts. You teased me all week long showing me just the tip of the head. Now I have all of you, balls and all."

Mark pulled on her tee shirt, and she helped him take off the top and br. Nude from the belly-up Bonnie sat up and smiled at him again. As she licked her hand and circled his dick, she squeezed it and Mark moaned with the lust which had been building all day inside his body. She watched his eyes as she slowly moved her hand up and down the shaft. He moaned and closed his eyes saying: "Yes baby that's it. Make me cum, help me out."

From his swollen cock head which was already red and throbbing down to the base of his hard-on shaft Bonnie played with his dick. She cupped his nuts with her other hand and rolled them around as she made slow, sexual, unhurried, wonderful and painful love to his cock. She had forgotten how hard Mark got and now she was like a kid in a candy store remembering again how beautiful it was to jerk him off. She looked at it, examining it, working every inch stroking it. She bent it back and looked at the underside.

She wet her fingers and stoked it right under the head, she remembered it was the most sensitive spot. She knew what she was doing and ran her fingernails over the head teasing it and making it jump and jerk. Even her husband loved how she made him feel when she played with his cock.

Mark's cock was dark and stood up straight facing the ceiling. Even when she let it go completely Mark's cock still stood up high and kept jumping like it was still being stroked. She loved it all and Mark was like he was in heaven.

"Can you suck it, Bonnie? Will you suck it for me? he asked. She held his hard cock shaft in her hand again and looked him in the eyes, she stayed like that for a minute or two or three. He was afraid he had asked to much. Then he saw her soft face making a smile as she bent her head down and as Mark watched, her mouth opened and slowly covered the red and hot cock head with her mouth. She did it o slow it was almost painful to him. Oh God babe come on don't tease me ", he begged her.

She laughed and then got serious. She took 3 or 4 inches of his cock into her mouth. "Oh, fuck yes", Mark cried out as he felt her begin to suck his dick. He saw her cheeks caving in as he felt her suck harder and harder as she used her mouth to begin making love to his hard-on. She was now using her mouth to fuck his cock. Her hand continued to stroke his shaft. It was pure magic what Bonnie's mouth and hands did to him.

"It's heaven!", he sighed. She looked so beautiful with his cock in her mouth sucking and fucking it. He told her he loved it. Then he told her he loved her. As she popped the head out of her mouth and slowly stroked him again, she said: "No you don't, you just want me to finish the BJ".

He watched as the pleasure built and built and Bonnie used her skills to make him happy. Then she said: "Tell me before you cum Mark. I don't want a surprise. OK?"

Mark held her head and gently push down on it using her mouth to fuck her hand and face. Soon he was getting close. He told her he was ready, and she moved around and held his cock, so it faced her tits. She stroked and caressed, and beat his dick until it was super hard and swollen. The cock head was purple. When she took her hands off of it, his cock was sticking straight out at her tits. Her nipples were as hard as he ever remembered seeing them. He pinched each one a couple of time. Her mouth smiled as she held his dick again and Mark moaned louder and fucked her hand harder and faster just like a teenager's first jerk off. Faster and faster, he pushed and pulled his dick thru her hands. Bonnie held them just right and let him use her hands to fuck and masturbate pointing the head right at her tits.

"Here it comes baby!" Here it comes" he cried. And boy did it come. The cum came out alright. Shot after warm think cum shot pumped out of Mark's cock and began to cover Bonnie's tits. There were huge strings of cum that lander on her tits and belly and ran down over her nipples and around the base of her breasts. And there was still more that covered her hand completely and dripped off her hand on to his jeans and his balls. His shaft was all white and his balls were covered with cum too.

"Jesus Mark how much cum do you have baby" she asked surprised that he had that much cum. "You would have drowned me if I took all of that in my mouth. Was it good? I mean it had to be good with all that cum." She said as she smiled.

Mark couldn't answer, he just laid there while she still held his cock in her hand. It was still hard. She played with the cock smiling at how it felt now that his balls were emptied. Bonnie smiled again seeing how much cum she had gotten from the monster it was before he shot off. She held his balls too and they looked smaller now. She reached over and took some tissues and began to wipe him off. It took a lot of tissues to clean all that cum up. She started to laugh and said: "I wonder how much cum you would have had if you didn't masturbate all week? Damn Mark, you cum like a fountain. I mean look at all this cum.

He smiled and told her: "It's all you Bonnie. You drive me crazy; you always have.

"Let's clean up, the bathroom is around the corner. They both got up and as Mark put his cock back in his shorts, Bonnie put her tits back in her bra and pulled her top down over it. Once in the bathroom she took her shower first then he took his. They didn't dare start to play in the shower because of Bonnie's son. He was due home now. "One day I'm going to get you in that shower Bonnie and I'm going to fuck you in there from behind just like we use to do. And I'm going to fuck you in every other room in this house", Mark told her.

Bonnie smiled at him and then looked at him and said: "But, only if and when I let you, Mark. Remember babe, remember slow. We need to go slow. Fucking will be up to me."

He stood their nude, his semi-hard cock hanging down as he looked at her covered with water dripping off her body. She looked even more sexy if that was possible. She smiled as she stepped out of the shower and took the big towel and started to dry off. Mark stepped into the shower and began to wash.

A few minutes later the front door opened, and Bonnie's son Gregory was home. Bonnie hurried into her bedroom and dressed in just her shorts and top. There was no time for a bra or panties. She said hello to him, and she came out of the bedroom. There was a dark wet spot on the front and back of her shorts.

"Did Mark come over mom?" he asked? She told her son yes Mark was there and that he came right from work. He was taking a shower and cleaning up. Her son just looked at her seeing her hair wet and she smelled of bodywash. Then he noticed the wet spot on her green shorts. He didn't say anything, but Greg wondered. A few minutes later Mark came out of the bathroom dressed and said hello to him.

Bonnie made a chicken breast for her boy heating it up. They all sat around the table and talked while he ate. An hour went by when the boy told them he was going out again and he wanted to borrow his mother's car. Bonnie told him it was OK. Mark told Gregory they might be going out to dinner later and asked if he would be home. He told both of them he would be home late but thanks for the invite. Then her son said: "But I'm sure you two would rather be alone." He laughed. Both Bonnie and Mark blushed a little which made her son laugh even more.

12