Mark and The Fire Down Below Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they waited for Gregory to shower and leave Bonnie got Mark a beer and she made a Sothern comfort and cock her favorite drink. She only has one and it was heavy on the coke and light on the booze. They sat out on the porch and wanted her to meet his two kids one day. They talked about family and things that went on over the 20 years they hadn't seen each other. It seemed like hours before Bonnie's son was ready to leave. When he came out on the porch Bonnie told him to please be careful with the car. She didn't need any more problems in her life. He laughed and said goodbye to them both. As Bonnie followed her son to the front door she said: "I'm glad Mark comes and visits from time to time. You should get to know he better Gregory."

He smiled at his mom and gave her a kiss goodbye. As he opened the front door he turned and said: "He seems to be good for you mom. You smile a great deal when he is here. He keeps you from being so alone. Be careful you two don't get involved."

She asked him what he meant, and he said: "I'm not 14 mom I know you like him, and he likes you. Just be careful you don't get hurt. Bye!"

He turned and closed the door before she could ask him anything else. She sighed and said to herself: "That would be good if we weren't already involved. Slow Bonnie, remember go slow!"

She said the last word out loud, and Mark heard her. He came into the living room and asked her what she meant. She told him what Greg said to her. He turned her around to face him and said: "The only way I'm not staying is if you throw me out. If you want me to stop seeing you Bonnie, you have to tell me and mean it. I want to be with you and I think you want to be with me."

She wrapped her arms around him, and he held her tightly. He saw her rubbing her shoulders. He kissed her and they stayed like that holding each other. Once they broke the embrace, he took her hand, and they moved back on to the porch. He held her and she put her head on his shoulder. They rocked back and forth on the glider not saying a word. Finally, Mark asked: "Would you like me to return the favor Bonnie? I mean I loved to have you cum when I lick your pussy if you like. I mean you helped me I can help you."

Bonnie hesitated and then smiled at him saying: "I would love that but we better not Mark. It would drive me crazy, and I might not be able to control myself or you. I remember how the taste and smell of my pussy use to drive you wild. I'm guessing it still would. So, no not today but thank you. What I did was just for you and don't expect me to do it all the time. OK?"

Mark took her hand and held it while he kissed each finger and sucked on the thumb. He used his tongue to circle around the thumb and smiled as Bonnie watched his mouth and tongue work on it. "That could be your clit babe. I would be very happy to make you feel it again. Remember how you use to ach your back and lift that beautiful rear end up off the bed when you climaxed from me eating you? I know you remember how it felt. Seeing you going wild on my mouth and fingers was so sexual Bonnie. Come on let me give you just one. I'll only use my mouth and tongue. Maybe a finger or two. I promise I won't try and fuck you. Unless you want me to." He laughed and she didn't.

"No Mark that will have to wait. Besides I told you I wanted to go slow. I knew you were charged up from seeing my butt earlier and my photos and what we did last time we were together. And I figured it was my turn to get you off." She smiled just a little as she said it.

Mark asked her to lay out on the glider with him and let her head rest on his lap like they did the last time. Bonnie looked at him like she knew something was up. "What do you have planned Mark? I know you and I know by the look on your face, something is up?"

He said: "I want to try something that's all. Look I promise I won't try and take off your shorts. I swear. And I'll keep my tongue and cock in my mouth and shorts. I want to rub your back I saw how you were trying to stretch it out."

He held up both hands like he was surrendering. Bonnie did like he asked, and she put the side of her face on his lap and laid out face down. Her body lay on the glider, and he gently began to rub her back. He slid his hands over her tee shirt and massaged her shoulders and back. "Feel good babe?", he asked knowing it did and knowing how much she liked being massaged gently like this. It wasn't all that sexual, at least not at the start. But it was touching her, and he knew she would remember it. He loved touching her as much as she loved being touched.

He also knew if her boy came home, they had plenty of time to sit up and straighten up. It was cool. As Bonnie lay there, Mark moved around and slowly worked his way down her back and up under her tee shirt. He was now touching her skin directly, a little more stimulating. His hands felt really good, and Bonnie closed her eyes letting the gentle rubbing of her body work on her. She could smell his jeans that had a little cum still wet on him and the cum odor was also sexual, a little, very earthly. His hand ran all over her back and down by her shorts. He heard her say: "My back Mark, my back. "

He laughed and she did too. He ran a hand over her shorts and patted her rear end. She giggled as he rubbed her ass on the outside of her shorts. He worked her round butt cheeks back and forth then up and down for a few seconds and then went back up to her back. Damn she had a great ass. He told her that again as he moved his hands down again so he could squeeze it and massaged it and rubbed it again.

It took a few more seconds to tell him to go back to her back Bonnie was enjoying being touched. But when she said it was her back not the backside he was to rub, Mark did as he was told and went up and over her back again. This kept going for some time. He would rub her back and then move down to her ass. Each time she waited longer to tell him to stop and go back to her shoulders or top again.

As she became use to his hands on her butt, she started not to complain for a longer period than even. So, Mark stayed on her butt. He ran a hand down her shorts and down over the upper thigh this tie. That was the furthest he dared to go. He was rubbing the back of her thigh touching her skin on her leg and then up over the shorts back on her ass again, and again and again. Finally, she said: "Mark, rub my back damn it. I knew I couldn't trust you!"

He laughed and said: "But your rearend looks like it needs rubbing too Bonnie. Again, I won't try and take off your shorts! I swear! Plus, I love rubbing your ass too. I'll rub your back and make you happy. You let me rub your ass and make me happy. Deal?"

If you swear you won't try and get my shorts off OK. But just for a little while. It does feel good" she told him.

Mark said: "OK good. Now lay down and relax! God you're really up tight since your son came home. We'll be OK I promise. If he comes back, we'll just sit up."

And after saying that he started rubbing her back again. He started from the shoulders just like before. It took a few minutes but soon he was down by her shapely ass again. His hands were magical, and she finally relaxed more and more.

Mark started again to rub around the top of her ass squeezing it and rubbing it up and down and then back and forth. His hands traveled down each leg and over the skin of her upper thigh before returning to her shorts. Then one time when he came back up to her shorts he hesitated and let his fingers slowly move under the leg opening of her shorts. It was only two or three inches up under the leg opening but it was the closest he had come to her pussy with his fingers. Bonnie told him no, but she didn't hesitate or try to stop him. She just said no and when he moved his fingers under her shorts, she jumped a little. But to Mark she didn't try to stop him so that meant she was OK with it.

She sighed as she felt his fingers coming closer and closer to her pussy slit with each upward movement. Then she remembered she had no panties on. She was starting to get damp between her legs. "That's not my back Mark", she told him. But again, she didn't stop him and to Mark, that meant it was OK to continue.

With his other hand he ran his fingers around her pantie line and down between her thighs. She opened her legs just a little. Mark knew she liked what he was doing and that she wanted to continue. He pushed his hand up her leg and that made his fingers move higher up under her leg opening. The fingers were now just touching the part of her body between her asshole and pussy slit. "How high are your fingers going to go Mark", she asked?

She wasn't mad or upset she just asked him a question. Mark didn't move his hand from under her as he said: "How high would you like me to go Bonnie? Doesn't it feel good. Do you want me to move my fingers up until they are touching your slit? Do you want them even higher? You know, do you want me to put a finger inside you babe? I can make you cum if you like me too you know that. And, I won't have to remove any clothing. By the way, where are your panties?"

Bonnie didn't answer him, she just laid there with his fingers under her shorts and touching the very top of her inner thigh. She could feel the little hair she had back there. She moved a little and opened her legs a little more. Mark took this as a sigh she like it and wanted more. He slid his other hand under her body and up between her legs on the front of her shorts. Now from the front and the back, Mark stroked and rubbed Bonnie's pussy. A full minute went by then another one, then a third and still Bonnie didn't stop Mark. But he could feel her begin to rock on his hands and he felt the wetness beginning to ooze out of her pussy hole.

She didn't stop him, and she didn't try to get up. Bonnie lifted her middle up again and Mark's hand was now able to cup her pussy from the front. He remembered how much she loved her pussy being held by his hand. On the outside of her shorts, she felt him rub and squeeze her entire cunt slit. It felt good. He now could feel the heat coming off her cunt.

From the back she felt his fingers just touching her middle between her two holes. After a short period of him working and stimulating her she told him: "Oh God Mark, don't stop. Go ahead babe rub it! Rub me from the front and the back, like you use to do back when we were lovers. Rub my pussy Mark. Don't go inside but make me cum! I need and want it so badly."

And Mark went to work making his old lover happy and soon he would be masturbating her and making her cum again only the next time she would let him do it without anything covering what he knew to be heaven on earth, her pussy. He also knew that today his soon to be lover again was going to let him masturbate her and make her cum from his actual touch skin on skin.

He was sure she would discard her shorts maybe not this time but soon she would remove everything else and take him to the bedroom. She loved him and his cock and she would let him please her like he knew she wanted him to do. First with his mouth, and then with his cock, she would scream for him again just like the last time they did it 20 years ago. His cock was so hard, and it pressed against Bonnie cheek as she laid her face in his lap.

Mark moved his fingers that were inside her short touching Bonnie's opening. All he had to do was raise his fingers and he could be touching her wet pussy hoe. He smiled as he felt her wetness covering his fingertips. Bonnie was always wet but now she was soaking wet. To him she felt like she might have peed. But Mark knew it was her sexual need and lust producing this wetness. She was lubed up and her body was preparing her cunt for a cock. His cock!!

His fingers touched her wet hot steaming slit. She felt them and maned. "Rub me baby! Make me cum", she almost begged.

His fingers were directly in the center of her middle between her thighs which remained wide open now. He pushed his fingers and felt the middle finger move against her two holes. It was maddening for him not to start to finger fuck her. But he gave her his word. His breath had become faster and louder as his sexual need grew higher too. Bonnie knew he was extremely excited. She wondered if he could control himself and do what he promised he would do.

She looked up at him and saw his lust and she said: "Can you do it babe? Can you make me cum without finger fucking me or removing my clothes?"

Mark didn't answer her he kept stroking her pussy from the front working her hard clit and rubbing her actual love hole from the back, but he didn't enter either of her holes. The feel was driving Bonnie crazy. He moved his hand up and down her slit now touching all of it.

He now had his full hand in her shorts and over her cunt. He remembered back to the time they left work and parked by the lake, and he did this to her. She felt his hands on her pussy and ass from the front and then back! She went wild cumming from his touch.

No one had ever touched her between her thighs from the front and the back at the same time. Her pussy was soaking wet then and now. Bonnie was thinking about how her body humped and humped his hands and fingers that were going faster and faster, and still faster. She remembered she cried out and explode with a huge orgasm. She had let him finger fuck her back then, but she didn't know if she was ready for that this time. Would he try? She didn't know. That's when Mark told her while they made love in his car, that next time, he was going eat her pussy and fuck her with his tongue and fingers inside her cunt. And that was exactly what happened the next day on the rug in her living room in the old house she used to live in.

Before she knew it her body began to move just like it had moved back then. Mark was stroking and rubbing her sexual zones with one hand while his other hand was touching her clit. Then she felt his fingers moving under her and up between her and he asked: "Want it inside babe. I would love to make you cum with my finger inside you. You know it will feel better."

All his fingers began to rub her pussy and clit. She was beginning to cry out and rock her body on all of his fingers. Sometimes a finger would enter her. She moaned when that happened. But it was her fault not Mark's. She could hold still. He hadn't broken his promise, he hadn't put a finger in her pussy directly with his fingers. Bonnie had pushed her cunt into his fingers. She didn't stop she quickly back her body off of the finger. But Mark just kept stroking her.

Her body reacted to a finger entering her as she began to fuck his hand. She started losing control. She couldn't help it; the stimulation was just too much! Her pelvis and hips started going wild just like when they were parked together years ago. Her body lost control and it started humping and humping and humping against his two hands and fingers that were touching her most sensitive places between her thighs. She screamed this time when she exploded. She had no control. First, she arched her back and grunted when she climaxed peaking twice back-to-back. She pushed down on one hand and pushed up against the other that fingered her opening.

She reached the summit of her orgasm and Mark had not stopped touching her. Then as she topped off her body climaxed again.

"Put them in me Mark, finger fuck me NOW! Do it babe!! I need it!!!", she yelled as she reached under her body and held his hand, holding her cunt, and pushed his hand harder against her clit. He rubbed knowing what she wanted. Mark pushed two fingers into her cunt hole from behind her ass and began to fuck her fast!! The feeling in her body was breathtaking. Bonnie shook and trembled. She shivered as she climaxed again. Finally, Mark stopped finger fucking her and held her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her shaking body to his and held her tight. She slowly came crashing down as they rocked back and forth on the glider.

Bonnie knew that Mark had just given her two of the most powerful orgasms she ever had over 20 years, maybe in her life. Now what? She had told him to finger fuck her, it was her fault he did it. What man wouldn't do that if the woman told him to do it. Especially when they were in the position they were in. She wanted it and mark gave it to her. And it felt so damn good. Better than anything she had felt in a very long time. Maybe as long as the last time he did that to her by the lake. Oh, she remembered, Bonnie just like Mark remembered how it all felt when they were lovers. Did she want that feeling again? She still wasn't sure in her brain, but her body know. Her body wanted to be fucked and fucked over and over.

12