Mark and The Fire Down Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark drove to the closest fast-food restaurant and got a coke. He sat in the parking lot and just closed his eyes. He could feel her body still pressing against his. He smiled thinking of how it felt to hold her again after all this time. He tasted her kiss again. And his cock was still semi-hard as he remembered how it felt to hold her tightly against his body and feel his hard-on pressing against her belly. He put the car in gear and headed home wondering if she could feel the pressure of his hard-on against her body. God how he wanted her to hold it and let him love her body again!

Mark called that Thursday and asked her to have dinner. She told him no. She was busy with relatives that entire weekend. He should call her the following Thursday. When he called on the next Thursday, she again told him no and that she would be busy until the end of the month straightening out all the will information and related matters. She had lawyers and people she had to deal with, etc. So, it was a month until she told him she was free next week, and he should call her on that Thursday.

A week later Mark sent her a text instead of calling her asking if she would like to have dinner. She told him she didn't think it was a good idea for them to be alone out in public so soon after her husband's death. He asked if she would go to lunch then or they could eat at her house, he would get something for her son too. Bonnie told him her son was going to a baseball game that Saturday afternoon with friends. He wouldn't be home until late that night. Then she wondered why she told him all that. She should have just said he wasn't home. She never answered his lunch question. He waited for a few minutes before asking her if he came with lunch could they eat at her place. Or would she rather meet him at some restaurant?

When she didn't reply he asked her again about lunch. Finally, after what seemed like an hour but was maybe 2 minutes, she replied back saying he was welcome to stop at her house and that she would make lunch for them. He asked if 1PM was, OK? She told him that was good.

Mark smiled and on Saturday as he stopped to purchased wine. Not knowing what she was making for lunch he got a bottle of white and a bottle of red. He would let her decide.

Arriving at Bonnie's home he parked in her driveway and rang the bell. He was dressed again in a dark blue shirt and jeans. He had shaved and got a haircut and looked good like this was a date. Mark felt he was ready for whatever happened today. He wanted to establish a good relationship and try and convince Bonnie to start dating him. He felt they needed each other and were good for each other too. But Mark wasn't ready for what he saw when Bonnie opened the front door.

She didn't just look great, she looked fantastic. She was dressed in a long sleeve blouse and slacks. Her hair was done, and she had on makeup. Bonnie looked like she was in her 20s. The blouse was form-fitting and emphasized her breasts. Bonnie always did have nice breasts. They weren't huge, but they were firm, full and sat up very high on her chest. He loved how they felt in his hands. He never realized how nice they were until she took off her top that evening, he met her in her old house while her husband was away.

Mark would remember that evening until the day he died. She had his cock so hard he shot a huge load of cum in his jeans. That load of cum if truth be known was the strongest orgasm he had ever had at that point in his life. She had worked him up so much he actually felt like his balls erupted and cum came flying out the head of his cock like it was a flood. He had 7 hard thumping delivers (shots) of cum, that shot into his jeans. That was more than he ever had before. Her breasts were unbelievable, and her nipples were as red as dark cherries. Her body reacted to his touch, and she love what he was doing to her body. They didn't even fuck, it was a couple hours of heavy petting. He went home wet and sticky. But that was the start!

To this day he wondered why they both only took off their tops. He should have undressed and let his cock out so she could see it and maybe hold it or put it in her pussy. Even if she didn't take off her bottoms, he should have taken off the rest of his clothes so she could see his cock. But he didn't that night and therefore, the lust took over and he came in his shorts like a fucking teenager. Embarrassing for him but they never talked about it.

Today, Bonnie's jeans were tighter than she had on the last time. They showed off her round firm ass which hadn't changed in 20 years. How he loved to cup her ass cheeks in his hands and pull her tightly to him as he pushed his hard-on against her or in her. He knew she loved to feel his dick against her too. Maybe he could get her to let him do that today, if he went slowly. Today he would take his cock out for her, if it got that far, you could count on it.

As she stood there, she smiled a little and said: "Come on in, lunch is ready. Thanks for coming Mark. I hope you like shrimp salad."

Mark smiled back at her and told her she looked beautiful and that he loved shrimp salad. She thanked him and they walked from the living room to the kitchen. "We can eat here or in the dining room which would you like", she asked him.

Whatever is easier for you babe. I'm just glad you decided to had lunch with me. By the way did your son leave for the game yet?" he asked.

She told him that he did and that it was just the two of them and that she felt a little uneasy about that. Mark assured her he would behave himself and the shrimp was really good. They decided on the white wine, but Bonnie only had a half a glass and didn't drink much of it. Mark drank 2 glasses as they finished lunch and talk about all sorts of dumbass things. Talking never was either of their strong points.

Bonnie stood and said: "Let's go in the living room Mark it's more comfortable."

Mark stood and they walked into the living room. They sat on the love seat and Bonnie put her legs under her, sitting on her feet. She ran her hands thru her hair and made a sound that came from deep in her throat. Mark looked over and saw her eyes had tears in them. When he reached out for her, she back away. He didn't try and touch her he just asked: "What's wrong babe? Can I help you? Tell me, what can I do for you to help you get pass this sadness?"

She began to cry more and put her hands over her face. He moved closer to her on the sofa. She didn't move away as he took her in his arms and hugged her gently. He let her cry it out as she rested her head on his shoulder. As he held her, she told him about her marriage and how sad it become. She told him how her affair with him affected her when they stopped seeing each other. She told him how much he had opened her eyes about sex and how different she looked at sex then before they got together. She told him she was between a rock (her husband and his love for her and the marriage) and a hard place (what she wanted sexually and couldn't get from him).

She cried harder and Mark held her tighter. When she had finished Mark pulled them apart and said: ''I have to tell you this. You know how much I love the time we were together and how much I felt the lust and passion we had together Bonnie. You know that I was committed to you as you were to me babe. But, what's really funny is the fact that after you, there was no one else. I mean no one not even my wife. Oh, we had sex and our relationship continued. But it was so vanilla, it's funny. We did it maybe once every two weeks or less. And we did it usually in the dark and missionary 99.9% of the time. You and I did it like wild sex starved animals whenever we could. There was such a difference."

She smiled at that confession and asked how he lived? She wondered if he had affairs and he told her she was the only other woman he ever had sex with after he married. So, she asked what he did for release and Mark told her the truth, he masturbated a great deal. "I jerked off more that I had sex with my wife", he told her sadly. She reached out and touched his face knowing the pain he was feeling. She shook her head, smiled and asked: "So you looked at porn, or what did you do?" He told her: "No, not so much porn."

So, she asked him again what he did. Mark looked her in the eyes and said: "I looked at your photos, I have three of them."

Bonnie looked confused. Mark continued: "I would think of you and the times we had together and the sex we had together, and I jerked off. Yep, you great lover jerked off while you were fucking your husband's balls off every night. I always said he was the luckiest man in the world. I said that because you told me one time that nothing was off limits for him. You would do anything and everything for him if he just asked."

She smiled a little and said: "But sadly, he never took advantage or asked for something wild or crazy. Funny, isn't it? I'm waiting and ready and he never asked. I was and always will be his good little catholic girl, I guess. And there you were badly in need like never before and your wife could care less about sex. Life's sure is painful a great deal of the time, isn't it?"

Mark shook his head yes. She moved closer so she could hug him now. Mark put his arms around her and pulled her to him. She didn't fight it, she melted in his arms, and they merged their bodies together. Mark's cock grew hard as their bodies came together sliding down on the sofa. He knew she could feel him. She felt her breasts pushing against his chest, she knew he could feel them too. "Oh Mark! I have missed you so much. But we have to stop!! Please let me up." She whispered in his ear.

He knew he could hold her and stroke that sexy body and she might release her hesitation a little and he could start moving them both towards fucking, maybe. But then what? Maybe she would do it with him again and again afterwards. Or maybe she would end up hating him for taking advantage of her. He let her go and she sat up. He sat there with a huge lump in his jeans and used his hand to adjust himself. He smiled as she looked at his covered hard on and she told him: "Sorry! I do that to you every time don't I?"

He smiled and told her she always did that to him even years ago. They both laughed and she slid over so she was sitting right next to him now. She kissed him on the lips gently. She said: "I really don't think you understand what having our affair did to me Mark. I mean sexually I have never been the same. You really did open a window for me to see just how much I like sex, all sorts of sex. I will tell you I did look at porn. Still do even last night. I have since we broke up. And I watched all sorts of porn. I'm still not sure I can go for more than a day without working my body and masturbating at least twice a day. You see I had no choice. Like you I am a sexual junky! Yes, I said I masturbated at least twice a day!! And, I have to, my body goes wild when I do it too."

He looked at her and smiled. She smiled back and asked: "What? What are you smiling about? Me masturbating and watching porn? That's not a good little catholic girl, that's for sure."

He laughed and told her: "Did your husband know you did that?"

Oh God no!', she said. "He would go to bed or work, and I'd be alone, kids gone, to their rooms or out and I would warm up the PC and then warm me up!" She smiled as she told him.

I would like to see you do that one-day Bonnie; I remember just how sexual you look when you cum. Maybe one day you will let me watch or send me a video of you doing it."

Bonnie laughed out loud as she said: "A video? In your dreams Mark. I wouldn't do that for anyone except my dead husband if he had asked."

Mark shook his head as if he understood. Then he said: "By the way, I took a few photos of you during the funeral to add to my collection I have of you. One of my new favorites is you squatting, and your knees open a little." She blushed. He smiled and told her he could see the tops of her stockings and her white panties. She blushed even more.

Bonnie told him next time he visited she would give him a few photos she had taken over the years. He looked at her and asked if she was sharing photos with someone? She laughed out loud at that comment and said: "No babe just some when we were all on vacation. I have a bathing suit one I will be sure to give you. Might even have one with me wearing a nightie."

Mark kidded her and cupped his cock adjusting it again. Bonnie laughed. It was good to see her smiling and he told her so. They sat there looking at each other. He took her hand and kissed it. She sighed. They hugged and he pulled her closer to him again. Their bodies touch and she turned so that now she was resting her back against his chest while facing the same way he was. She raised her legs and rested them on the sofa too. He wrapped his arms around her, so they were under her arms and hugging her below her breasts.

She just rested against him and after a few minutes like that he whispered in her ear: "Do you remember what we use to do when we were finished having our first round of sex when we met? We were in this same position on the bed?"

She turned her head and look at him. "Yes, but we were both nude and in a hotel room and freshly showered", she replied.

He kissed her and said: "Those days were so much fun. You didn't care if you were nude. You were so free back them. You loved to show me your body. Me too." So, tell me what we did back then, if you remember?"

She didn't say anything right away, she reached for his arms and took his hands and place them over her breasts. She sighed and rested back against him. He saw her close her eyes as he began to cup and squeeze her tits for the first time in 20 years. He watched his hands massage and work her tits over her blouse. Looking down over her shoulder he was sure her breasts were still as firm and full as they use to be. Maybe a little sag now but damn did they feel good in his hands. She sighed again and said: "God that feels so good Mark. I have missed that babe. You still have the touch."

She placed her hands over his and together they rubbed her breasts and nipples which were growing as hard as his cock. When she released his hands again Mark took a chance and moved to the buttons on her blouse. He very slowly started to undo the 5 buttons. As he got to the third one, she stopped him. "It's OK Mark, I want you to go inside baby. I want to feel the warmth of your hands on my bare uncovered breasts.

Mark released the last 2 buttons so he could reach in and opened the blouse. There they were covered in only her bra now looking just as juicy and full as he remembered. "Undo the clasp Mark, open the bra and play with the nipples. You know how much I love my nipples pinched and rubbed. Do it Mark I want to feel your touch again."

Mark popped the bra open and moved it out of the way so all of Bonnie's breasts were now in his view. He cupped each one and squeezed. "Jesus' baby your breasts are so beautiful. Your nipples are huge! They look the same as they did 20 years ago."

He pulled the nipples with his thumb and index fingers. Bonnie moaned from the feeling. Then he used both hands to circle her left tit and squeezed it so the nipple popped up longer and thicker and blood red. He bended down but couldn't reach it with his mouth. But his tongue could just touch it so he licked it the best he could in this position.

Bonnie watched as he tried to work his mouth lower. She wondered how it would feel now when his mouth sucked on it. So, she lifted her body up and pushed her tit into his mouth! "Suck!!", she told him!

He sucked and licked and made love to it for a few minutes before moving to the other breast. They moved around and now Bonnie lay with her head in his arms and her body on his thighs. He held her up in his arms so he could move from one tit to the other making love to them. Her nipples were red and huge!!

Finally, he stopped when she lowered her body back down on his thighs. They just looked at each other. Bonnie didn't seem to be the least bit shy now. She was completely uncovered at the top. She was showing him what he hadn't seen for 20 years and she didn't care. "They're beautiful as ever babe. And they're bigger making them even better" he smiled, and she returned the smile.

"Play with them Mark it's been a long time. Suck the nipple for me! Make me wet" she instructed him. He followed her demands loving each second, he had her body in his hands.

Mark slowly and very, very gently massaged her beautiful breasts while she lied there looking into his eyes and watching his magical hands do their thing. His fingers teased and moved over her nipples stimulating them. She finally broke the silence and said: "It feels so much better when someone else does that for you don't you think Mark?"

He smiled down at her and told her he agreed and said that he loved to do this for her and would be happy to do it anytime she wanted or needed it." Then he asked" "Maybe you could help me out too sometimes. I know you always made me feel good too. So much better than I could do for myself babe."

But when he tried to move his hand down her body, she stopped him when his hand touched her belly and his fingers began to move under the top of her slacks. Bonnie held his hand right where it was over her belly and just looked at him. Then she told him again not to rush it. This was as far as she was willing to go (for now). He told her he understood and as she sat up, he knew he had blown it for today. But he had gotten much further than last time. He told her he was sorry, but she was just so damn sexy laying there with her breasts out asking for a massage. He smiles hoping to relax her and easing the tension now in the room.

Bonnie was closing her bra and buttoning her blouse when she looked at him again and said: "Well, we'll see Mark. I want to go slow, I mean slow. It's very hard for me and you have to understand, or we will have to stop. I know why you keep showing up and asking me out. I'm not a fool. But I like seeing you, you know that, and I like what we just did, and I like that you are here. I remember what we did before and what it felt like and babe you know how I loved all of it. I risked everything to be with you just like you did for me. That will have to be enough for now babe. I have feels for you and I still have a need, just like before. But go slowly babe and maybe we'll get there."

When it was time to leave Mark asked Bonnie one last question. "Would you take a photo of your breasts for me tonight, maybe more than one, and send them to me? I want and need to masturbate to a recent photo of you and your breasts would be fantastic. You know how much I suffer, and how hard I stay and for how long when we don't finish what we started.", he said.

Bonnie smiled and told him she would see about that later today after she decided on how it felt from him touching her again. Then she smiled and told him she was just teasing; sure, she would send him a couple photos. They said their goodbyes and they kiss as Mark asked if he could cup her ass? "Yes", she hissed at him, "cup it like old times". He did and his cock jumped and harden as fast as ever. She felt it jump against her and she reached for his dick. He stopped her and smiled saying: "That's enough for now baby, we have to go slow remember?"

Then he took her hand and placed it against his cock, and she squeezed it. He said: "You do that to me every time Bonnie, every fucking time. I have to tell you I want you as badly as I ever did.""

He held her ass with both hands, and she slowly stroked his cock. After a few seconds of teasing, they almost stopped touching at the same time. They said goodbye and he kissed her one last time. He told her thanks for lunch and that he had fun. He hoped they would keep seeing each other. Bonnie told him they could if he didn't try and go faster than she was ready to go. She told him to call her when he got the photos tonight. If he was good, he should come to lunch next Saturday. He told her he would be there at noon. She smiled and waved goodbye.