Mark and The Fire Down Below

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That night around 10PM Mark received his photo. Well actually there were 4 photos. One taken from the front directly in front of her breasts. She had pinched her nipples, and they were hard and red. The second one showed her breasts from the side, right side, then the left side. Again, the nipples were long and red. They stuck out about a quarter of an inch. The breasts were full, and he remembered how firmed they were when he played with them. His mouth watered.

The fourth photo was one of her from the neck down. No face and he hadn't expected one. The photo was of her, he was sure. He knew the small birth mark on her hip. All she had on was a thong. She was standing and had her legs open so he could see all of her except her pussy which was covered by the throng. She shaved he was sure of it. He loaded the photos and then zoomed in on the thong. The next hour he spent edging and playing with his cock as he looked at Bonnie's body and dreamed of what they could do for each other.

In return, Mark sent a photo of his hard on first covered by his slack showing just the bulge. The second photo was of his cock covered by just his shorts, the head of his cock was just peeking out a little under the right leg opening. Then he took one from behind, showing her his back and ass. He smiled knowing Bonnie would find that photo funny. The last photo was of his total body, no faces. She wouldn't be expecting one. The photo showed all of the front of Mark except his cock. He had it covered with a wash rag hanging over the shaft hiding it all including his balls.

The week passed slow for both of them.