Mark Got Cuckolded by His Delusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a fox, freaking smart," Alexa said with a smile.

"This is our time, I'm gonna make him face this and want to be a part of your pleasure too," Finn said, a plan forming in his head.

Chapter 13

The next day, Mark decided to hang out and chill by the pool. He was laying on one of the lounge chairs sunning when his phone started to ring Finn's ringtone alerting him to an incoming call from his buddy.

"Where are you, Bro?" Finn asked when Mark picked up the phone.

"I'm at the pool, come on down, the water here is great," Mark said.

"I'm having a problem with Alexa now in your room, I need you to come up here, now," Finn said, making Mark feeling like something weird was about to happen, but he hurried to his room anyway.

When Mark opens the door, he wasn't prepared for what he saw, there was Alexa on top of Finn riding his cock like a cowgirl. She had her head thrown back and she was bouncing up and down, moaning in delight.

"Come on Bro, you have to watch your girl getting the pleasure she's missed," Finn said encouraging Mark to watch.

"I'm sorry baby, I still love you, but Finn is better in bed than you, and this feels so good," Alexa panted out.

Mark was caught in that moment of 'holy shit', and 'what the fuck', his best friend was fucking his girl right in front of him. Mark watched as Alexa rode Finn, noticing that Finn's hands were never still, and were either helping her move or running over her hard nipples and squeezing her tits. Alexa turned around to face the mirror, with her back to Finn, and Finn had his legs slightly bent at the knees and thrown wide apart. Alexa was moving up and down, riding Finn so hard that the bed was shaking and banging against the wall.

"Ahhhhh, oh baby...Fuck me sooo good. Your cock is sooo good!" She yelled.

Finn carried her to turn to the wall and slammed her back against it. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders, and Finn held her up by her ass cheeks. Mark could tell that Finn was better able to fuck her in this position.

"What do you feel, baby?" Mark head Finn ask her.

"I feel your big dick filling me up. Fuck my tight pussy, faster please, harder," Alexa begged.

Finn licked all over her neck and her bouncing boobs. Then he leaned down and whispered in her ear something that Mark couldn't catch.

Do you believe me now that this can work and maybe even make Mark happy sexually too?" Finn asked Alexa quietly.

"All I need is your dick in my pussy, it makes me feel like a real woman," Alexa said on a moan.

Mark couldn't help but watch then have sex, they fucked for over an hour and Finn fucked Alexa in every position he could think of. Afterward, Finn and Alexa went to take a shower. When Finn came out he put his boxers on and asked Mark to follow him to the dining room so they could talk while Alexa took a nap.

"I saw that watched the whole time, are you upset?" Finn asked.

"Yeah, I stayed, watching her in the throes of pleasure was...something else. No, I am not upset, she deserves to be happy and you can make her happy where I can't," Mark replied.

"I know that maybe I fooled you or I had a forbidden relationship with your girl, but I promise you that I will do my utmost best to please her, your girl is very hot and she deserves what I can give her, and I can't lie, my friend, I really enjoy fucking her," Finn said.

"I have never given it much thought as to whether or not you are good in bed, but you have some good skills, and also you have a big cock," Mark replied honestly.

"I see that you have enjoyed watching me banging your girl, I was hoping that would be the case, we want you to be a part of it so it doesn't feel like we are sneaking around all the time," Finn said.

"Thank you, Bro. You always find a way to fix issues, be they your own or someone else's," Mark said with gratitude.

The trip ended a few days later and the three friends went back home and to their lives. They had been back for two weeks when one day Mark noticed that Finn left his watch at his house after spending the night with Alexa. Mark took note of it being a Rolex watch just like in his dream, this got him to thinking and he realized that Finn also drove a motorcycle. All of this stuck with Mark and for a time it messed with his head, for he was trying to figure out what his dream could have meant. But like it so often happens, life moved on, and a year later Mark and Alexa were married, but their marriage was not a conventional one. Finn accompanied the couple on their honeymoon and though Alexa was married to Mark through love, Finn was also a husband to her in a way. By using Vitro Fertilization Mark and Alexa had a baby, Alexa and Mark agreed on calling him, Finn, in recognition of his role in pleasuring Alexa. Alexa considered herself lucky in the fact that she had a loving husband, a beautiful son, and a sex partner that also loved her. After trying to live separately the three finally decided to get a place together. Mark and Finn bought a fancy villa for them all to live in, and once settled they fell into a routine that made them happy and content.

Chapter 14

So, in the end, Marks dream came true to a certain extent. When Mark thought back on it he realized that it wasn't him that was the man in the dream but actually Finn, and Mark was personifying Finn in a way. Think back dear reader, was it not Finn who wore the Rolex watch? If you think back the watch first made its appearance at the Four Seasons Hotel in Orlando, before Finn had sex with Alexa. In addition, dear reader, was it not Finn that rode the motorcycle? Finn was said to have loved riding and he did, it made him feel free and in a strange way relaxed. The third thing from Mark's dream was the old dollar bills, was it not told that Finn was a lover of things old and antique? Finn, in fact, keeps on him $150 in nothing but old dollar bills. Next, dear reader, was the fact that dream Mark killed Stella for saying 'I love you' to someone else, Stella wasn't in love with Mark, she was in love with Finn and Finn liked Stella, and when she fucked Mandingo it made Finn not longer like Stella, so in the dream she was slaughtered as she had slaughtered Finn's heart. Furthermore, dear reader, in Mark's dream he supposedly fucked Alexa for an hour straight, but in real life, Mark couldn't pleasure her, but in fact, it was Finn who fucked Alexa for an hour straight in real life. Also, my faithful reader, Mark didn't own another apartment, in the dream, he was at the new home that Finn and he had bought together in real life. Finally, dear reader, the old woman that was outside the apartment was, in fact, Finn's mother, she was ill and sickly if you remember in the beginning. After 'Mark' came back down from murdering Stella he saw his mother and was in shock that she had died, that is why the man in the dream broke down and cried for the woman's death. Sadly, two years after the three friends started living their life together Finn's mother passed away in real life.

Finn's mom passed away in real life. So the dream has actually been achieved.

=============

In the end

I hope that you have enjoyed the story, your opinions and ideas interest me, positively or negatively, so that I could improve myself.

Cheers.