All Comments on 'Mark, Mom and Mindy Ch. 07'

by carl_a

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really don't know

How to comment on this story . At the beginning the story to me looked really good. Now i'm not so sure anymore. I feel that Mark killed his dad for what his dad did . I think that Mindy knows what Mark did and wants her revenge against Mark for taking her lover away from her . Her dad . Tammi can't be as dumb as you are making her out to be and to me this stupidity has taken a lot away from the story for me . Mark also can't be so blinded by lust for his mother to not see what Mandy is doing and that his mother is pregnant . He is 19 and been around the block a few times .So now that Mandy has pushed Mark to the breaking point and if he ever gets his head out of his ass and figures out what Mandy has done . I will not feel one ounce of pity for her if he unloads on her . 2 people's life's are going to be really messed up with what Mandy has done. She deserves every bit of pain i hope this author will give her ,but i really don't see it happening that way with the way the story has went so far. I hope we don't have to wait to long to find out . What it all boils down to is that Mandy is a messed up bitch and needs to be taken down.........

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
It seems as if Mindy is evil

I wonder what she has against her brother?

And why is she making her mother into lesbian?

Her mother's sexual emotions are probably crazy anyway with being pregnant, Tammi doesn't need someone aggravating the situation while she's going through her pregnancy

Mark has to stop being a crying little pussy boy and become a man and take care of the woman that's having his baby.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a9 months ago

Sorry but I dislike Mindy so much that I am glad the last chapter is next because I believe in love, something Mindy knows nothing about..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous