Mark’s BNWO Palace Ch. 03

Story Info
Sub James gets comfortable in his new role at Mark’s feet.
1.9k words
4.74
10.5k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BNWOJames
BNWOJames
50 Followers

I had started my new life only moments ago. I now stood in "the stables" next to bed number 7, the one allocated to me. I must have stood rooted to the spot for 15 minutes deep in my own thoughts when I heard voices on the stairs and then a couple of white men came into the room. They looked like me: past their best, awkward, not very strong, easily forgettable. The man I had passed at the door when I arrived 45 minutes ago introduced himself as Chris, and the other guy was Phil. They both started to strip off and and Chris said I really ought to hurry up and get naked too. I was feeling really awkward and self conscious, but I also suspected I had a better body than Chris and Phil so I stripped off and stuffed my clothes into the locker allocated to bed 7. I picked up my phone and could see a text from Vicky, but Chris took the phone from me, put it in my locker and said "no time, your initiation is about to begin."

Phil led the way downstairs, me and Chris following him, all completely naked and me feeling apprehensive and awkward but the other two seemingly comfortable naked in each other's company and in my company. As we reached the bottom of the stairs the front door opened and 4 other white men were crossing into the house. None of them seemed surprised to find 3 naked guys in the house and Chris and Phil greeted them in hushed tones and the new 4 went quickly upstairs into the two stable rooms. I followed Chris and Phil into the kitchen. Chris told me I should empty the dishwasher while Phil went to see if Master Mark needed anything ahead of the initiation ceremony. I got to work; my first task in my new life was mundane but that was fine with me. Phil came back and opened a bottle of beer from the fridge, placed it on a silver serving tray and disappeared back into the Throne Room. About 5 minutes later the other 4 joined me and Chris in the kitchen, now as naked as we were. We were then summonsed into the Throne Room by Master Mark shouting "get in here white bois."

I followed the others into the Throne Room. Master Mark was back in his "throne", the raised chair at one end of the room. The other white guys started to form into a semi circle around the raised platform where Mark sat. One of the men I didn't know told me to stand in the centre of the lineup, with 3 others on either side of me. Master Mark gave a wide smile and invited the guy in his far left to greet him. This guy knelt down, crawled to Mark and kissed the tops of both his white trainers. The guy then bowed his head and quietly asked if he could have the honour of greeting Master's soles. Mark said yes and the man started to lick the soles of one trainer and then the other. After a minute or so Master Mark kicked him away and the next in the semi circle performed the exact same process. He was kicked away and number 3 took their place in the same way. I watched carefully as I expected it was my turn next. As Mark kicked number 3 away I got onto my hands and knees, but so did the guy next to me. Master Mark laughed and said "no, no, little boi, you're too eager - it's not your turn yet."

The next three guys performed the same greeting ceremony. Mark then spoke:

"Well slaves, tonight we greet a new member of your little gang of service. Sub James has made the same commitment to me that you have all made, and he has downed his first shot of my wonderful piss to confirm his submission and acceptance of my rule and law. So now he needs to learn your ways of service so he can be as useful to me as you all try to be. But first, he must perform the induction. Slave James, to be fully part of the household you will follow the same greeting as my other slaves, but you will have your first arse worship witnessed by your fellow slaves so that they can share with you in this memorable and joyful occasion. So approach me now and greet me as the others have done."

I dropped to my knees and wobbled forwards to Mark's feet and I kissed his trainers and asked permission to worship his soles. I spent a minute or two licking the soles of his trainers - already cleaned by my fellow slaves. Mark then stands up and tells me to stay kneeling but to sit up straight and firm and lift up my face. He opens his mouth and lands a wad of spit on my lips, which he tells me to swallow and savour. He then turned around, pulled down his tracksuit bottoms and bends over, and tells me I am to perform what is one of the highest honours he allows slaves; I should eat his sweaty arse and be ready to swallow a few farts while I'm at it.

I'm ordered to stand up so that when Master Mark bends to sit on my face from his raised dias my face is at a comfortable height for him. I don't need to be instructed, I push my face in and start to gently open my mouth and use my tongue to taste and explore. I spend what must be 15 minutes in that position. It was incredible. Master Mark has a tight and beautiful black butt with a delicious taste that I could eat for hours. He kept his promise and twice farted right into my face. My fellow slaves cheered as I got those and I really felt part of something special and intimate and I felt so totally comfortable in a way that was almost unexplainable. In not much more than an hour I'd submitted to my best friend's boyfriend, agreed to pay him £100 per week for a single bed in a shared room and to dedicate my life to serving him. And I was kneeling here worshipping his arse and being watched and cheered on by 6 fellow slaves. My new life was shaping up just right!

After Mark stood up, pulled his sweatpants up and kicked me away he sat back on his throne. I scuttled back into my place in the semicircle of slaves and couldn't help having a huge smile form on my dirty sweaty face. I wouldn't want to wash that smell and taste off. Mark told Chris he needed another beer, and then dismissed the rest of us with a "fuck off then."

I returned to the kitchen where I was properly introduced to the other 4 white bois: Jon, Dave, Matt and another Chris. It was now getting on for about 9:30pm and Dave, Matt and new Chris were only here for my induction and said there goodbyes. They went up to get dressed and left quietly. Jon, Phil, Chris and I were "on duty" at least until after Master Mark had eaten breakfast tomorrow. I was buzzing.

Chris came back to tell us that Master Mark had instructed us to prepare for a small gathering of Master's friends coming in about an hour. Phil rushed out to get some more food and snacks, and the rest of us tidied up. Master Mark summonsed me back with a call from the Throne Room and I re-entered his presence.

"You are looking comfortable my little white boi. It's been a big day for you but I sensed you enjoyed eating my ass. But really it doesn't matter if you loved it or hated it, what do I care so long as you do as you're told." He laughed quite a vicious laugh and I suddenly couldn't think what to say. Master Mark ordered me to come forward and undertake my first proper foot worship. I knelt on the hard floor and reached up the half metre or so where his white trainers rested on the dias. He explained that normally I'd need to worship his trainers first, but given all us subs had already done that enough I could take them off. As I did his left foot he ordered me to take a deep sniff inside the Nike shoe and as I did so my head started to swim, it was like I was on drugs, his powerful and potent smell was wonderful to me. I did the same with his other foot and then I was ordered to massage his huge feet. Again I started with the left foot, massaging and caressing his feet with their big white/grey socks on. He sat back, listened to same RnB music I didn't recognise and drank his beer. He kicked me hard in the head after 10 or 15 minutes and told me to move to his other foot. After another 10 minutes he placed his free left foot onto my face and said "you're doing well so here's a treat: enjoy my sweaty sock stink." I breathed deeply that wonderful aroma while I continued massaging his right foot. After a while he leaned forward, putting pressure onto my face, and then took his sock off. I wasn't prepared - it happened so fast, in an instant I was in a heaven I thought only existed in my dreams. This Black God had the sole of his foot resting on my face, and I was there sniffing and kissing it while I massaged the other. After a few more minutes Master told me to leave his right foot alone and start licking his left foot, long wet licks from the heel to the toes, and to taste in between every toe. It was the most enjoyable and exciting thing I had ever done to that point. My hand automatically started rubbing my huge erection. I got a hideously painful slap from his foot for that. "Bois are not to please themselves in my presence. I don't lock you up but I will do if I ever see you do that in front of me or while on active service again. You are here for my assistance not your disgusting pleasure."

I apologised profusely and begged to be forgiven. Master let me have his docked right foot and I peeled his sweaty sock from it and started once again to clean his big black manly sweaty feet. I was once again back in that state of Grace that can only be achieved by being put in your place by your superior master. I stayed there for what must have been another 20 minutes. Just kissing and licking and tasting between Master's toes, when the door bell rang.

I continued my licking, as I hadn't been told to stop, but I heard the door open and a loud group of men had clearly entered the house. Phil announced them to Master and they all came in laughing and I could here them sitting down on the sofas and getting comfortable. One, with a deep and booming voice, said "Look like you're settled there Mark but I don't recognise the back of that white's head and his bobbing little ass." Master explained I was new and in training, and another one of the men said, "oh good, I like to try them out early, he can have a load from me in a minute, my balls absolutely reek after that workout."

I continued to clean Master Mark's soles, but I could not wait for what was coming next - it sounded like my first black cock and sweaty balls was just moments away.

BNWOJames
BNWOJames
50 Followers