Mark, sister Mary and friend Trisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meekly replied to her like she was my mother and I was her ten year old little boy, “You know that I love you, too, Honey, but, just because we have occasionally been making love what made you think that I wanted to make love with you every night? She just smirked at me and that told me what she would have said without a word knowing full well I would love to have my dick inside her pussy every night if she would let me. Then I said to myself, ‘Oh, hell, I guess I’m shit out of luck again.’ Then the smart ass I am I said, “How about every other night, Sis?”

She slapped me hard on my shoulder and said STFU, you pervert! You’re not getting in my pussy every night. You’ll be lucky to get it once a month.”

I thought, ‘Hell we’ve been making more than once a month already.’ Then out of my smart ass mouth came this gem, “Ok, Sis, how about you and Trisha switching bedrooms every other night, then.”

She looked at me with another pained and exasperated expression on her face that only a smart woman can have and said, “I thought I told you to STFU, you pervert.”

Still wanting to needle my beautiful, sexy, long suffering sister I told her “I guess that my love making is not going to get any more frequent, Huh?”

And she responded with a great big, “Huhhhh, you wish, pervert!” With that, I put my arms around her, I kissed her cheek and neck, softly squeezed her soft tittie and softly whispered in her ear, “Good night, sweetheart, I still love you very much, Honey.” I went to sleep thinking, ‘Now I know why most wives rule the house. They own half the money and all of the pussy.’

She giggled and said softly, “I still love you, too, Mark, even though you are a pervert and you’re still not getting any tonight. Now, good night you pervert.” And we both rolled over and drifted off to sleep. As anyone can see I sure love needling my sweet, loving, long suffering little sister. Not only that, she really loves the attention that I give her and I think that she looks forward to it, too.

The next morning my alarm went off at the regular time and I tried to gently get out of bed without waking Mary. I just took a few minutes to watch her beautiful, angelic face as she was peacefully sleeping next to me, her chest rising and falling with her normal breathing. No wonder I love her so much. She did not have class until about 9:00 o’clock and she could sleep in a little longer. I got up made coffee, took my shower, got dressed and had a light breakfast. I went to work and returned home at my usual time of about 5:30 that evening.

Mary and Trisha got up about an hour and a half after I did, took their showers and had breakfast together. Trisha told Mary, “I really appreciated that you and Mark have allowed me to move in with you and I really hated that you had to sleep in Mark’s bed. Is that a problem for either you or Mark?”

Mary told her, “No, Trisha. We got along just fine last night and will from now on, too.”

“Mary, I thought that you and Mark might have a problem wanting to make love with each other in the night.”

“Mark is my brother and even though we love each other very much neither one of us would do anything like that, Trisha.” Mary was not about to admit to Trisha that we had already been making love with one another at the time.

Trisha paused for a few moments like she wasn’t buying Mary’s line and then she told Mary, “If I was in bed with Mark I think that he and I would be all over one another because I think that he’s so hot. I have always thought that Mark was hot since I used to come over to your house for sleepovers with you, Mary.”

“Well, why didn’t you ever make a move on him then, Girl?”

“Because he has never shown that he was ever interested in me.”

Mary then told Trisha, “That was because you and I are best friends and he would never hit on my best friend, Trish.”

Shortly after breakfast they each left for school and for work. That evening, when we all got back to our apartment we went over to Trisha’s husband’s apartment and gathered up the rest of Trisha’s stuff and brought it back to our apartment. Trisha told us, “Mark, I don’t have much money right now but when I get paid at the end of the week I’ll give you some money for allowing me to stay here with you and Mary if that is Ok with you.”

“Trisha, you hold on to your money for the time being because you may need it. And maybe later we may let you buy some groceries for us, Ok?” With the money that Mom and Dad were giving me for Mary’s rent and food and what Trisha wanted to give me, it would almost cover all of my rent. However, I really didn’t need her money and to make her feel better I would rather let her buy some groceries for us from time to time. Hell, I may be a smart ass and a pervert as Mary says but, I’m not greedy and mean especially on the back of a good friend to Mary and me and a really sweet girl like Trisha is. All bull shit aside, even if Trisha was flush with money I would not have made her pay for any of my rent. Buying some of our groceries from time to time was enough to make her feel like she was contributing to me and Mary.

Trisha continued to live with us not knowing what else she could do and it was almost like having another sister living with us. Mary continued to sleep in my bed and occasionally we would both get so horny in the middle of the night and we would make love. I always had a box of condoms in the drawer of the night stand and I made sure that I had one on when we made love. It was like having a faithful wife sleeping in my bed and I told her, “Mary, Honey, you need to get a prescription for the pill. “I’m tired of having to use condoms when we make love, Baby. Besides think what could happen if we wake up in the middle of the night to make love and we forget to use the condom, Baby. Mary did as I requested. She went to the doctor and got a prescription for the pill. After the recommended period of time the doctor had specified we were able to make love relying only on the protective effects of her pill.”

I nearly always knew when Mary wanted to make love with me because she came to bed without her panties or her pajama bottoms on. Every night I would pat her hip before I told her good night and if she didn’t have her panties on my dick would jump to instant hardness and I knew that tonight was the night. I thought to myself, ‘Damn, now I know what it is like to have a beautiful wife to make love with. She has me trained like Pavlov’s dogs and she had my tongue hanging out and had me panting like Pavlov’s dogs every time she came to bed without her panties on and I found that she didn’t wear her panties to bed. I knew that I couldn’t marry her but, I sure do love her and I really love to have my hard dick deep inside her. And she loves it just as much as I love having my dick slide deep inside her sweet pussy.’

Then one week Mary traveled out of town with her class and would be away from the apartment for the entire week. Of course, Trisha taking advantage of the situation quietly slipped into my bedroom the first night Mary was gone and slid into bed with me. Being really sound asleep I didn’t immediately notice her get into bed with me and the first thing I knew there was her kissing my forehead and cheeks and a big pair of hot titties lying on top of me and pressed tightly to my chest as she was kissing me. Half-awake, I put my arms around her thinking that it was Mary who had gotten horny in the night and I began to passionately kiss her and kiss and suck on her beautiful, full, soft titties.

Then I ran my hand over her shoulders and down her back and over her soft, smooth round ass and found that she did not have any clothes or pajamas on at all. It quickly flashed through my half asleep mind, ‘Holy shit, Mary always wears something to bed and this might be Trisha.’ But, in an effort to make sure, I whispered to her, “Mary what’s going on, Honey?”

She whispered back to me in my ear and responded very sweetly, “Surprise, handsome, it’s not Mary it’s me, Trisha, and I have come to visit with you for the night.” I reached down and felt of her butt cheeks and the crack of her ass again and I found that she did not have any panties on either, she was completely naked. Then she whispered to me “Mark, I know how you have been looking at me and wanting to have me and I have been wanting to have you, too. Can I have you slide that big dick of yours deep inside me tonight, Baby?”

“Have you still been taking the pill, Trisha?”

She quickly whispered, “Yes, I have been because I have wanted to be with you, Mark. I wanted to have you inside me.” She rolled up on top of me and straddled my hips. With that she reached down between us grabbed my big, quickly hardening dick which had started to become erect since she had laid her soft titties on my bare chest. She put it between her inner pussy lips for me to gently push my dick deep inside her. I slowly pushed inside her tight, warm, pussy to full penetration.

I thought that I was going to shoot my full load into her pussy on my initial stroke. Trisha had laid her soft titties down on my chest with her cheek next to mine. She moaned very softly in my ear as my dick slowly slid into the depth of her sweet pussy. Good God, I thought that I had just slid into heaven when I felt my dick enter her sweet loving pussy.

Luckily, I was able to control it and didn’t spurt my load inside her just then. I vigorously stroked back and forth in her warm, wet pussy and she was so horny that she began to scream gasping for her breath and she quickly reached her first orgasm. Then I rolled her over on her back and I softly whispered to her, “OK, sweetie that was just for starters.” I slid my hard dick back inside her tight pussy again as deep as I could and began to pound her hard and fast as she began to moan again.

Within a few strokes she was gasping for her breath again, moaning loudly and screamed to me multiple times, “I’m having another orgasm and another and another, Mark.” After reaching her multiple orgasms she collapsed and she laid limply on the bed beneath me gasping desperately for her breath. Since I was beginning to wear out I released myself and filled her sweet pussy full with my hot cum and bathed the depth of her pussy with a large amount of my hot cum. I kissed her forehead, her cheeks and her neck allowing her to catch her breath before kissing her passionately on her lips.

When I finally stopped cumming inside her and quit stroking her, she could hardly talk and very breathlessly whispered to me, “Oh, Mark, that was so good and I love you for making such sweet love to me and I want you inside me again, Baby. Will you make love with me again, please, Sweetie?”

“God, making love with you Trisha is so good and satisfying for both of us and I want to do it again and again with you, Baby. I can’t tell you just how good it feels to have my dick slide in and out of you and shooting my hot love cream inside your sweet loving pussy, Trisha.”

I laid down beside her took her into my arms, kissed her and told her, “I love you, too Trisha. I have loved you since you used to come over to our house for sleepovers with Mary. We might not be able to do this very often in the future but I still want to make love with you again at least a couple of more times before Mary returns.”

“I want you to make love with me again tomorrow night, Mark. I love you enough that I would like to have your babies, Honey. I have wanted to have your babies since I first met you at your parents’ home.”

“Trisha, I don’t want you to breathe a word of this to Mary as she won’t want to hear it and she might not want to let you stay in our apartment. But, I’ll never let her do that, anyway.” I never told Mary about it either, although, I think that she probably guessed that it had happened. Mary had probably noticed the way that Trisha and I looked at each other but, she never said a word or let on in any way that she knew that Trisha and I had made love with one another. Mary knew that she didn’t have any say in who I was making love with but, she may have felt like I betrayed her if she knew that I was making love with Trisha.

Trisha went to sleep in my arms with her holding my softening dick in her warm hand. I got up in the morning and let her sleep looking at her angelic face as I had done before with Mary and thought to myself, ‘How lucky I am to have such a beautiful woman in my home and in my bed. Maybe I ought to marry this angel and let her have my babies.’

I made some coffee and breakfast and just before I went to work Trisha came in and kissed me very tenderly and told me, “I loved what we did last night and I love you, too, Mark.”

“I love you, too, Trisha, and if you feel like it, I want us to make love again tonight.” She wiggled her cute round butt and told me “I’ll be in your bed tonight if you don’t come to mine first.” Our love making was as good or even better that second night as it was the first night and Trisha had multiple orgasms or one long extended orgasm. I didn’t know and didn’t care as long as I was giving her all the loving and orgasms she could handle. The overwhelming feeling of shooting my love cream inside her pussy can’t be overstated and I think that she probably felt the same way.

A couple of weeks after that, Trisha’s parents stopped by her work place and asked her, “Honey we want you to come home and talk to us about what you are doing and where you are living now.”

She told them, “I thought that I was not welcome there with you anymore? If you want to talk to me you’ll have to come and see me at Mark and Mary’s apartment at 7 o’clock after supper tonight.”

When we got home that night Trisha told us, “My Mom and Dad are going to stop by the apartment to talk with me and I wanted both of you two to be here to hear what they had to say to me, Ok?” Trisha’s parents remembered Mary from when she was in high school with Mary and that she had often visited Trisha in their home. They also remembered me as Mary’s brother.

When Trisha’s parents got to my apartment that night all of us set at the tiny table in our kitchen and I stood behind Mary leaning against the kitchen counter. Mary and I had gotten each of us a glass of wine and then we let her parents begin to tell Trisha the purpose of their visit that night. Trisha’s parents, especially her mother, seemed to be somewhat nervous maybe because Trisha insisted that Mary and I be present to hear what they had to say.

They were very cordial to all of us and they told Trisha, “We found out not long ago that you have left your husband and we wanted you to come back home and live with us, Honey. We want you to go back to school and we’ll pay all of your expenses if you enroll at the university and go back to school, Trisha.”

Trisha told her parents, Mom and Dad “I wouldn’t feel comfortable coming back home to live with you especially since you told me that I was not welcome there any longer. “I’m now living with two good friends who have helped me out after I left my husband and I want to continue to stay with them as long as they’ll have me here.”

Her mother began to cry and said, “Oh, honey, your father and I made a huge mistake and we are so very sorry that we ever said such a thing to you. Can you ever forgive us?”

Trisha leaned over took her mother’s hand and replied, “Yes, Mom I can but, I still want to stay here with Mary and Mark as long as they will have me.”

Her parents both looked at me and Mary and I told them, “Trisha is still welcome here as long as she wants to be here and she is free to come and go as she chooses. Mary and I both think the world of her and we want what’s best for her. Trisha has to make up her mind without either of us setting any conditions on her what so ever.”

Then her mother asked Trisha, “What about a separation and divorce from your husband, Honey?”

“I haven’t done anything about that since I don’t have the money to do it right now, Mom.”

Her father then said “We’ll talk to our lawyer and have him take care of that for you as soon as possible, Sweetheart.”

Trisha responded, “OK, thank you, Mom and Dad.” Then they told her, “If you want to continue to stay with Mary and Mark we’ll also pick up your rent if you go back to school and work toward getting your degree.”

Trisha looked at Mary and me silently seeking our opinion and we both told her, “Trisha you really need to accept your parents offer and we think that you need to mend your differences with your parents, too.”

Trisha stood up, got out of her chair put her arms around her Mom and her Dad and they all three had tears in their eyes as she said, “Ok, Mom and Dad I’ll enroll in school again and work toward my degree.”

They asked her, “Will you come home this weekend and visit with us since it has been such a long time since we have seen you and we have missed not having you home and seeing you, Honey?”

Trisha responded “I have to work on Saturday but, I’ll come over on Sunday afternoon to see you and visit with you then.”

They both kissed her and told her, “We’re already looking forward to seeing you come home Sunday afternoon for a visit with us, Baby.” Both of her parents thanked Mary and me for helping Trisha.

“We were happy to help Trisha. Besides she has been our good friend for many years and we absolutely could not and would not turn her out to live on the street.” Trisha’s mother hugged both Mary and me and her father shook both of our hands and they left the apartment to return to their home.

After they left, Trisha with tears in her eyes again said to Mary and me, “Thank you both for being such good friends to me and being here to help me make a good decision about what Mom and Dad had asked me to do.”

Then I told Trisha and Mary, “That this calls for us to have another glass of wine to celebrate Trisha reaching a good understanding with her Mom and Dad. It is clear to me that they had been worried sick about you, Trisha, especially your mother. When they found out that you are Ok, they both were very much relieved and I thought that your accepting their offer lifted a big weight off of your parent’s shoulders, too. Now you really have to make sure that you go over to visit with your parents at home and see them on Sunday afternoon. You might even surprise them and get there mid morning before lunch to give them an indication that you are trying to heal the wounds.”

Mary told Trisha, “In the next week or so you need to go to the school registrar’s office and see what you have to do to get back into school this next semester.”

Trisha replied “Yes, you’re both right. I’ll plan on doing that next week, Mary. I’m going to have to take a day off from work, though or at least a morning.”

“You also need to tell your parents as soon as you are reinstated in school, too. You also need to see what classes you’ll be taking next semester and see what you can do to prepare for those classes, too, Trisha.”

Later that night in bed with Mary and I told her, “Trisha’s parents really regretted what they had done and they were trying really hard to reverse the bad decision they made to tell her not to come back to their home.”

Mary replied, “Yeah, Mark, they really were and I can’t blame Trisha for not wanting to go back there immediately. She might decide to go back and spend a little more time with them than just an afternoon.”

That Sunday morning Trisha went to her parents’ home and visited with them. When she returned later that evening, she told us, “I had a good visit with Mom and Dad. My dad is going to talk to his lawyer on Monday morning and he’s going to let me know what he finds out from his lawyer.”

On Monday evening, Trisha’s dad called and told her, “My lawyer needs to talk to you and get your signature on some separation and divorce papers, Sweetheart. My lawyer wants you to visit his office Wednesday morning at 9:00 AM, Honey.”