Mark, sister Mary and friend Trisha

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trisha told her parents, “Mom and Dad, I’m going to register for school this week, too.” That news made Trisha’s parents very happy, as well.

Mary and I told Trisha, “Since you’re taking the day off you should go by the registrar’s office and get re-enrolled in school again for next semester.”

At the end of the spring semester our Mom called Mary and me and asked, “Can you two could come to Chicago to visit with us?” It has been quite a while since your Dad and I have seen either one of you. We’ll pay your air fare to Chicago and back, Honey.”

I told Mom and Dad, “I really can’t get there since I don’t have enough vacation to cover my time but, there is no reason that Mary can’t fly up there to see you.” Mary was excited about going up to see Mom and Dad and I took the morning off to take her to the airport. Mary was going to spend the week with Mom and Dad and I told Mary “Kiss them both for me and tell them I still love them, too, Sweetheart.”

The night after Mary left for Chicago, Trisha got into bed with me to spend the night with me again and we made love with each other a couple of times. Each time we made love she had multiple orgasms like she did the first time we made love. I thought to myself, ‘Maybe I should marry this girl as I wouldn’t ever have any trouble bringing her to at least one orgasm.’ Good God, she was so sensual and receptive to our love making. There wasn’t a whole lot of difference between making love to Trisha and making love to Mary. I wish to God that I could continue to make love with the both of them. But, making love with just one of them is a dream come true. Continuing to make love with both of them is beyond any guy’s wildest dreams.’

After we had made love Trisha laid her big titties on my bare chest and told me, “I love you so much, Mark, and I want to marry you and have you give me your baby.”

“I love you, too, Trisha and I would love to marry you and give you my baby. However, I won’t do that until you have fulfilled your promise to your parents and you have gotten your college degree. Besides, you still have not gotten your divorce yet and, technically we’re committing adultery, you know.”

“In addition, as long as Mary wants to live here with me, I want her to stay in this apartment. And if we get married Mary would feel like she would have to move out and find a new place of her own to live in. I don’t want Mary to have to live alone because I love her too much to do anything that would ever make her want to leave. However, if Mary should find someone to marry and she moved out of this apartment, that would be a different story.”

She just snuggled up to me, kissed me and sweetly said, “I can wait for us to be able to get married but, I am happy so long as I can make love with you at least occasionally.” Then she drifted off to a contented and peaceful sleep wrapped comfortably in my arms.

I was just about to go to sleep and Trisha said, Mark and I answered, Huh?

“Are you and Mary having sex?”

“Trisha, I’m not going to lie to you. Yes, we’re having sex occasionally. I love her more than just a sister and I know that she loves me more than just a brother. And it just makes sense to both of us for us to have sex with one another.”

“Does Mary know that we’re having sex, Mark?”

“I have not told Mary and I don’t want you to tell Mary, either, unless she asks you directly like you just asked me. And I don’t want you to lie to her if she does ask you either, Honey.”

“I have no plans to tell Mary without your permission unless she asks me directly like you just asked me to do.”

“I think Mary has a strong suspicion that you and I are having sex and if she asks me I’ll tell her the truth just like I have just told you the truth, Trish.”

“Do you think that Mary will be upset when either you or I tell her that we are having sex?

“No, I don’t think so. In fact, I think that she really wants to see us get married since you two are best friends and the law prohibits me and Mary from getting married.”

At the end of the week Mary returned from Chicago and I picked her up at the airport. When I met her at the arrival gate she ran out to me, threw her arms around me and kissed me warmly and affectionately with one leg bent at her knee and her foot in the air. Then she said, “I have a special present for you from Mom, Mark.”

I just said, “What is, it Sis?” and Mary just giggled and planted another big passionate kiss on my lips again like I have never gotten from her before.

Then she quietly whispered to me, “Is that a mouse in your pocket or are you just happy to see me again after only a week, Big Brother?”

“Sis, yes I am happy to see you and it is a big, long, hard mouse that you are going to have to deal with and take care of tonight.”

“You mean that Trisha didn’t take care of that while I was gone?”

“Yes she did. But, she couldn’t take care of your portion. She could only handle her portion. She told me that you would have to take care of your portion when you got back home from Chicago.”

I asked her, “Did Mom and Dad had put you up to that little trick or did you scheme during the whole flight back to come up with something to needle me with?” She put her arm around my waist and just giggled with her cute little devilish giggle, wiggled her cute little butt and kissed me on the cheek as we walked to where I had parked the car. She reached down grabbing and holding my hand with an iron like grip as she led me to the car like a small impatient little child.

Then she whispered to me, “You know that Mom and Dad would never say anything like that. They would both be mortified if they ever found out that we have ever talked like that even to one another not to mention us making love with each other.” She knew that her clever little scheme had worked just the way she planed it. ‘God knows that I love her so much and she knows it, too. I think that I’m going to get some good loving from her tonight even though she just tricked me into telling her that Trisha and I had been making love with one another.’

I patted her cute little butt and said, “You sure are a naughty little girl this afternoon and you know that the only mouse I own is on my computer.” She just giggled again defiantly with a huge smile on her face. And, I continued, “Anyway you know that Mom has never kissed me that way anyhow.”

Then she impishly said, “Well, Mom told me to give you a kiss and tell you how much she loved you. And, if I was your mom I would kiss you like that, too.”

When we got in the car and were headed for home I asked her, “Mary, are you pissed that Trisha and I are making love with one another?”

“Mark, Trisha and I are best friends. I love you more than I can ever tell you and the only way I can show you is to let you slowly slide that big hard love tool of yours deep inside me and bring us both to our orgasms. You know that we can’t get married and I would a whole lot rather see you with Trisha than with anyone else. Besides, I know that she wants to marry you and have your babies just like I would like to have your babies, too. The only thing that I want is to have you inside me once in a while. Ok, Shit, I really didn’t want to admit that I wanted to have your babies to you, Honey.”

Then I asked her, “What is it that makes me love you so much, Sis?”

She just asked me in return “Is it because I am so cute and you really like to pat my soft, round butt every time you can especially out in public?..........

“Yeah, I love patting your cute, round butt as often as I can but, the time I really like patting you butt the most is when you lay those hot, soft titties of yours on my bare chest and you are kissing me just after you have put my hard dick inside your sweet, wet pussy and you are whispering in my ear saying, ‘Come on, Baby, don’t just lay there do me and make us both cum Sweetheart. I really need you to make us cum, Honey’. That is the sweetest thing that I can ever hear you say to me. That alone makes me want to shoot my whole load of hot love cream inside you and transfer my love to you.”

“That is because I want to show you how much I love you, Mark. I sure wish we could get married and I could have your babies. Every time I feel your hot love cream shooting inside me I feel like you are transferring your love inside me, too. But, you didn’t let me finish what I was about to say to tell you earlier. Later, I have some other really big news for you, too.”

“Well what is your really big news? I asked her.”

“We’ll have to talk about that at supper tonight. I want Trisha to hear my big news, too. Besides that, I can’t wait to go to bed with you tonight because I have missed being in your bed with you and I can’t wait to have you inside me again tonight, My Sweet Bro. I have really missed having you inside me so much this last week while I was gone to visit with Mom and Dad.”

I responded to her, “You have told me that we were not going to be having sex every night.”

She just replied “HaH. Those rules are for you they don’t necessarily apply to me.”

I think that she’d had a renewed and stronger suspicion that Trisha and I had been making love while she was gone and she wanted to reclaim her man. After that kiss she gave me on her arrival I really wanted to be inside her again tonight, too. Well, WTF? I’m a virile young male with the proverbial huge hard on and I’m with a luscious beautiful young woman that I really love who I know loves me. I don’t care if she is my horny sweet sister.

When we got back to the apartment Trisha was already home from work and she hugged and greeted Mary very warmly and she told her, “Mary, I’m really happy to have you back home with us. Did you have a good trip to see and visit with your Mom and Dad?”

“Yes, it was wonderful, Trisha, and I missed seeing you and Mark, too.” We asked Trisha if she had eaten supper and she said, no. Then, Mary and Trisha left to go get some carry out dinners for the three of us. When they returned, Mary insisted that we open a bottle of wine to go with our dinners as she was about to tell us her big news.

Mary said that when she was talking with Mom and Dad they asked her, “What do you plan to do after you get your degree at the end of the school year, Mary?”

“I told them that I wanted to go to medical school.”

Mom and Dad then asked me, “What area of medicine do you plan to follow, Sweetheart?”

“I told them I wanted to go into pediatrics since I have had all of the experience of raising my little brother.” as she looked directly at me with a broad impudent smile on her pretty face. Then she told us, “Mom and Dad are prepared to pay for my med school expenses.”

Both Trisha and I told her, “We are so happy for you, Mary, and we know that you will make a good pediatrician, too, Mary.”

Then Trisha said that she had some news of her own. “My dad’s lawyer called and told me that my divorce papers had been filed. In addition, I got word from the registrar’s office that I have been accepted back into school as a junior for the coming semester. I have talked to Mom and Dad and told them the news about being accepted back into school again.” Mary and I told her how happy we were for her, too, for all of her good news.

Then Mary and I both told Trisha, “You really ought to go out to your parents’ house again and spend a few days with them after all of what they have done and are doing for you, Trisha. They have extended a huge olive branch to you and you need to show them that you have forgiven them and that you still love them especially your mother. She really needs to be reassured of your love for them, especially your mother.”

“Will you go with me when I go out to visit with them, Mary?”

Mary responded, “Yes, I’ll go with you, Trisha, if you really want me to be there.”

“Yes, I do as I want to show my parents it is just like old times when we were still in high school together. They’ll both fall all over themselves to make you feel at home, Mary. They both remember you very well from when we were in high school and we had you over to the house for sleepovers and they have always liked you very much.”

Then that evening Trisha called her Mom and Dad and told them, “Mom and Dad I want to come out to see you and visit with on Sunday afternoon and I’m going to bring Mary along with me. Both Mary and I’ll be out there and stay with you for a few days if you want us to come and visit with you then.” Trisha told us, “My parents are elated that we are planning to come and stay with them for a few days and, Mary, you are more than welcome to come along as they have loved you like you are the second daughter they never had, Mary.”

Later that night I went to bed and when Mary came into the bedroom and got in bed with me she did not have any pajamas on at all. She was so hungry for me; I thought that I was never going to satisfy her. I rolled her over on her back and slid my hard dick in her dripping wet pussy and I know that she had at least two if not more orgasms as I pumped her pussy really hard and fast. I was tired and rolled off to her side and took her in my arms. I held her tightly and kissed her very passionately after she had recovered her breathing.

About an hour later as I was about to go to sleep Mary climbed on top of me and straddled me. She reached down grabbed my half hard dick, put me in her pussy and told me, “I want you inside me again, My Sweet Bro. I have missed you so much and I need to catch up on what I have missed this past week. I know that you have kept Trisha satisfied all of this past week and now it is my turn to satisfy the both of us.”

I pumped her very wet pussy hard and fast again like I did earlier. Her breathing got very erratic and shallow and she was moaning loudly in my ear that it was so good and she did not want me to stop. She finally screamed that she was cumming and I continued until she made me stop, saying that she couldn’t take any more. I know that she had multiple orgasms this time, too. We both were finally satisfied and she laid next to me with her arms around me with her head on my chest and he one tittie in my ribs.

Then she whispered and asked me, “Are you and Trisha really having sex together, Mark.”

I told her the truth, “Yes, we have had sex multiple times last week while you were gone.”

“I strongly suspected that you two were having sex before I left to go to Chicago, Bro.”

“Did you think that I was not telling you the truth when I picked you up from the airport today?”

“I wasn’t sure. I thought that you were just telling me that so that I would really want to have sex with you tonight.”

“Well, either way it sure worked, didn’t it? Maybe I should tell you something similar to that every night if it’s going to affect you that way.”

Mary was quiet for a while and then she said, “I love you so much and I want to know if you love me, too, Mark?”

“I love you more than I can tell you, Sis, especially when I am inside you and spurting my hot love cream deep inside you, and patting you cute round butt, Baby.”

“I know that the law won’t let me marry you but I want to have your baby anyway, as I told you earlier, Honey.”

“You know that it’s against the law for us to have a baby together, Mary.”

And she quickly replied, “But I still want to have your baby and besides incest is rarely prosecuted especially if it is consensual.”

“But, Honey, what about med school, do you think that Mom and Dad will still pay for your med school if you pop up pregnant?”

“I don’t know but I still want to have your baby.”

“We are going to have to think about this and talk about it more later. Now it’s time for us to get some sleep.”

When I had just about gotten to sleep again, Mary said, “Mark?”

“Huh? I thought that we were going to get some sleep, Sweetie.” I answered still mostly asleep.

I could feel that she had rolled up on her side very close to me with her head on my chest and her hot tittie on my stomach. “Do you love her?”

“Who?” I asked?

“Trisha.”

“Yes, I love her as much as I love you, Honey.”

“Does she love you?”

I replied, “She says that she does and I don’t think that she would tell me something that wasn’t true.”

“Do you love her more than you love me?”

“Honey, I love both of you and I can’t love either one of you more than the other.”

She asked, “Do you two want to get married?”

“She says that she wants me to marry her.”

She persisted, “Will you give her your baby?”

“I told Trisha that she did not have her divorce yet and even then I would not marry her until she kept her promise to her parents about getting her degree. Moreover, giving her my baby is out of the questions before and until those two questions are settled.”

“Would you kick me out of your apartment if you married her, Mark?”

I told her, “Honey, I would never kick you out of any place as long as we both are alive. As long as you want to live with me I want you to be here and live with me. You’re not going to go anywhere unless you decide to leave on you own and it has to be a really good reason.”

“Mary, the only way I would ever let you leave me is if you find someone who you love and who wants to marry you and will give you his babies. And then he damn well better be a first class guy who will take good care of you and treat you right and take care of your babies. Or unless you want to leave to go to another town or another city or state, I want you here with me. Whether I marry her or not, baby or no baby, whether you like it or not you are stuck with me, Honey. I have loved and protected you as best I could since before you could walk and I will continue to do that as long we both live.”

“Does she make love as good as I do?

Honey, you both make love better than anyone I have ever been with and it is pure joy to make love with either one of you.”

“Would you still make love with me if you married her?”

“Wow, Mary, I would love to do that but, it would depend mostly on you and Trisha and whether you both would allow it. Now what do I have to do to get you to let me get some sleep, Honey?”

Mary turned to me, put her arms around me, kissed me very sweetly and quickly shot back impudently, “Answer my questions.”

“Sis, if you don’t let me get some sleep I’m going to get a pillow and blanket and banish you to the love seat.”

“No you won’t.”

“Yes I will.”

“No you won’t because you wouldn’t have my hot naked body laying here next to you to make love with whenever you get that big stiffie between your legs.

Damn, she won another round as I told her, “Shut up and go to sleep before I get another stiffie.”

Finally satisfied, she giggled at me for having won that one. She hugged me tightly and kissed me as passionately as she has ever kissed me and she told me, “I love you more than I can ever tell you and I still want your baby whether you marry Trisha or not. Good night, Sweetheart.”

“I love you just as much as you love me, Mary. Now, let’s get some sleep, Sweetheart, and thank you for the present you brought me from Mom.” She just giggled a little, wiggled her cute little butt, rolled over and we finally were able to get some sleep.

That Sunday, Trisha and Mary went over to visit with Trisha’s parents and when they got back to my apartment they both told me how excited her parents were to see the both of them. Her parents treated them both lavishly and with a great amount of love like they were both their daughters. Trisha’s parents took them out to eat a couple of times and could not have been more loving to both of them. Mary told me later that Trisha’s mother was very emotional and so happy to have Trisha back in their home even if it was for just a few days. Mary later said to me, “The old wound was healing between Trisha and her parents, Mark.”

Mary and I told Trisha, “We think that the old wounds are beginning to heal and you need to go see your parents at least once a week and spend some time with them. And even if you can’t go see them you need to call them and say hello and tell them that you still love them. We know that they still really love you, Trisha.” We told her, “Trisha you know that they really had to swallow their pride to come see you at work and then they had to do it again when you told them that they had to come here to see you especially with Mary and me here to hear everything that was said between you.”