Mark Surrenders Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark heard her words, but his horniness blocked out almost any other thoughts.

Slap! Mark felt a penetrating sharp pain in his right cheek. The slap created an instant refocusing and he no longer had cuming on his mind. The slap sounded like a clap, and it stung. Mark staggered backward a bit and clutched his cheek. His eyes watered a bit, and he knew he needed to pay attention.

"Mark, I had not planned any kind of punishment scene tonight, but your transgression requires an appropriate response. Twice you've tried to take some control over the situation. The first time I warned you against being presumptuous. As my submissive, your desire and focus must be on my pleasure always, never yours. The way you get pleasured is by listening, anticipating my needs, and learning how to please me. I do not like punishment. I find rewards are a better motivator, but as I said earlier, punishment needs to be just that, punishment."

Sheri sat back on the couch. "Come here and lie across my lap, bad boy!"

Mark felt all kinds of trepidation. His heart was pounding away, and it seemed so loud he was sure Sheri could hear it. Mark had learned to hide his emotions and remain calm even in situations when others were being emotional. One of the reasons he had become so popular in his workplace was he never wore his emotions on his sleeve. Approaching every situation in a calm manner and focusing on the issue instead of anyone else's reaction or behavior had served him well. He had learned to not let his emotions take control. Right now, however, he felt a torrent of emotions as though a storm was whirling inside his mind.

He moved towards her and draped himself over her lap. She had positioned herself in the middle of the couch, so his face ended up partially propped up by the convergence of the arm of the sofa and the cushions. His ass was across her lap, and he felt his cock still hard and pulsing.

He felt Sheri adjust her position, resulting in his ass being propped up and the upper part of his body lower than the height of his ass.

"Mark, pick a number between one and twenty."

Fuck! Mark thought. Twenty strokes. No fucking way. But I can't pick one or two because she said punishment needs to matter. Maybe seven? Mark tried to figure out the correct answer to minimize the pain if possible. He had no idea what to pick.

"Seven, Goddess?"

Sheri laughed out loud. "Alright, since it is your first punishment I think 13 strokes are fair."

"May I ask a question Goddess?"

"You may but think carefully and tread lightly. I am not happy with you right now!"

"I picked the number seven, but you said thirteen strokes. I am confused."

"Not sure why you are confused. I know you are extremely bright. What's twenty minus seven?"

The answer sunk in and deflated Mark somewhat. She had mind fucked him. He realized he couldn't assume anything when it came to her.

"Thank you, Goddess, I understand. I am sorry for asking you. I should have been able to figure it out myself."

"Yes, I agree. I expect more thoughtfulness from you."

The knowledge that he had disappointed her once again made him feel almost crushed. Mark knew how to exceed expectations in his career and in many other aspects of his life. Knowing he had disappointed Sheri left a sense of failure, which Mark rarely if ever felt.

Sheri rubbed one of her hands over his ass, from side to side and down towards his inner thighs. "Now - you are to count the strokes out loud. If you lose track or miss one, we will start over. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Goddess. Count the strokes and do not lose track or forget."

"Good boy! I am hoping this is the only time this weekend I need to remind you of your place. I had planned a nice reward for you right about now, but no more. You need to prove to me you deserve a reward and since you blew it twice already, I have my doubts. It has only been about an hour, and I have had to correct you twice. Not a promising start."

Mark remembered his earlier spanking, how the sting felt nice and created warmth and sent vibrations into his balls, cock and inside his ass. Punishment might not be so terrible, he told himself. He quickly realized how different a punishment spanking was. Earlier, after each stroke, Sheri had rubbed his ass gently but firmly where her last blow had landed. This helped to calm the sting down and created immediate waves and ripples throughout his erogenous zones.

Whack! He felt her open hand come down on his right cheek. "One," he said as the pain shot through his bottom.

Sheri stopped. "One? I do not think you understand. I spank both sides of your ass for each paddle. You count them out after I have administered to both sides. Do you understand, subbie?"

Mark realized he was about to get 26 paddles. The realization took all the wind out of his sails, challenged by the thought and close to being speechless. In a low voice, almost feeling defeated and overpowered by her control, "Yes, Goddess. After each cheek has been spanked."

While the words were leaving his mouth, Sheri hauled off and spanked his left cheek. The pain shot directly into his balls. "One."

"Correct, Mark. At least you learn quickly."

Then in quick succession, blows to both cheeks again and again. Mark counted out to five.

"Green, Yellow, or Red?"

Mark thought about it for a brief few seconds. His ass felt like it was on fire, and he still had eight more sets to go. Pain pulsated throughout his ass, balls and penis, and Mark wanted it to stop. Mark knew he had to show her he understood he had blown it and his ego prevented him from admitting he could not take more. "Green."

The first five sets had come in quick succession which was a good thing, as he did not have time to think about the next blow before it happened. Now, as she paused, the anticipation of the next set had become all he thought of. He clenched his cheeks together, hoping if he tightened his muscles it might help reduce the pain.

Sheri noticed. "Don't you dare clench your cheeks together. I will spank you even harder if I think you are trying to reduce the sting and pain."

He relaxed and felt two blows land on the lower portion of his Gluteus Medius, which generated more pain than the other blows. "Six."

Sheri then waited about fifteen seconds before applying the next two sets. The pain Mark felt was almost unbearable. The strokes and pain focused his mind on little else. He wanted it to stop and tried to move one hand over his ass as a buffer. She pushed it out of the way. Mark wanted to interfere and force it to stop. He started to wiggle and quickly Sheri took her right leg and placed it over the both of his legs behind his knee. She had him completely under her physical control.

Feeling completely helpless and controlled over her knees, struggling with the pain, he knew he had to endure.

She grabbed his right arm at his wrist and started to pound him quickly. He counted off the rest of the blows until he got to thirteen.

Mark felt utterly worn out. His ass hurt so badly. His cock was no longer hard, and he felt drained.

"Okay, Mark. Off to the shower with me now."

He got up and strolled back to the bathroom, Sheri following behind him. The only thing on his mind was the pain and making it stop. Not able to speak or really do anything, his movements were instinctive and not conscious thoughts.

"Mark, get in the shower, your face to the back of the shower. Now, I want you to be aware that this is going to extend the discomfort and pain. I am going to turn on the cold water only; you will remain standing as you are now. If you move, I will extend the length of the shower. It will seem long to you, but it will be only twenty seconds. Do you understand, Mark?"

The pain he felt blocked out much of anything else going on. "Yes, Goddess."

Sheri turned on the water. Immediately the level of pain and burning that he felt increased, and his entire body tensed up. Any cold shower is uncomfortable, but in this case, the level of discomfort and pain was unlike anything he'd ever felt. The twenty seconds felt like an hour to him. It took all his fortitude and inner strength to keep still.

When he felt the water stop, he wanted to jump for joy. His punishment had finished.

Sheri had a big, cozy towel ready. She wrapped it around him and took him into an adjacent bedroom. Sheri told him to lie down on his stomach and pushed the towel up towards his back, exposing his ass. She had a bottle of an ointment next to the bed, and she started to rub it all over his ass. It felt refreshing and soothing to Mark.

She continued to gently massage the ointment in until she noticed him releasing some of the tension in his body. She made him drink some water and told him to eat the banana she had left sitting on the night table next to the bed. She gently caressed and rubbed his lower back and kissed him in multiple places around his ass.

"Mark, I really like you. You are smart, handsome, fun, and open to me. I do not want to have to punish you. You need to understand as my submissive, you do what I tell you and never act presumptuously about your needs with me. I consider myself a pleasure Domme, so my preference is pleasure, not punishment. Your ass is very red. It may bruise. Apply ice to it often to help reduce the possibility of bruising and to reduce the sting. I will get some ice for you now. Just remain here, and after you have had a chance to recover, we will have dinner. Let's hope we are done with punishment for the weekend!"

"Yes, Goddess. Thank you for teaching me a lesson, and I promise I will try to be a good boy all weekend and anytime we are together."

"Not only when we are together, Mark, but all the time. I own you now, and my ownership is total. You are mine all the time until I decide you no longer are. You must behave and follow my commands all the time. I think you understand this, but I want to make sure."

Sheri left to get ice. The intense pain had started to subside, and emotionally he felt close to Sheri and wanted to please her. He knew he wanted more and more even though the punishment had been a lot for him.

Sheri returned with the ice bag and gently rubbed the impacted areas with it. It sent shivers up his spine but also felt right to him. He liked how much time she spent trying to help him recover from the scene. He felt emotionally drawn to her even more.

After about thirty minutes, Sheri told him to get up and retrieve the sushi from the fridge, along with a bottle of wine. She told him to meet her in the dining room with the food and drink. He got up and noticed a mirror above a bureau in the bedroom. He turned to look at his ass and saw how cherry red and even slightly purple it was. His cock immediately hardened, and he smiled, admiring her handiwork. He knew for the next few days, anytime he sat down, Sheri would be on his mind. He felt a sense of calm and happiness knowing he belonged to her.

He went into the kitchen, grabbed the plates of sushi and the bottle of wine. He wondered where they would travel next.

12