Belted, Branded, Subjugated

Story Info
She owns him absolutely.
755 words
3.84
62.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a modern woman and slave owner, I take my responsibilities seriously. I treat my slave well and never subject him to unnecessary punishment or abuse. All I require from him is total submission and obedience.

When I first met the man I would enslave, I made it clear that the first requirement for any relationship between us was his agreement to being kept in a chastity belt 24/7, and only being allowed to orgasm at my absolute discretion.

He found out the second requirement after a couple of months, when I decided he was a keeper, and branded his left arse cheek with my initials using a red-hot iron. I could have outsourced the job to a professional, but I had wanted to do it myself. It was a sublime moment of love and commitment between a slaveboy and his new owner, much more meaningful and binding than a useless piece of paper like a marriage certificate.

It's rare for me to use my slave for penetrative penis in vagina sex. Occasionally I will tie him to our bed on his back before removing the chastity belt and mounting him, but usually the only way I need him inside me is with his tongue. He gives extremely good cunnilingus, partly due to raw talent and partly due to a training regime which includes ruthlessly painful punishment whenever his performance slips below one hundred percent.

Did I say I never subject him to unnecessary punishment or abuse? That's completely true, but when it come to punishment or abuse that's necessary, I don't hesitate or hold back. I demand his commitment to my pleasure be absolute, and any hint of laziness or rebellion must be brutally crushed. Such punishment sessions usually involve him being suspended from the ceiling by his wrists in our soundproofed brick shed with his toes barely brushing the floor, while I administer a vicious and completely necessary spanking with a narrow cane. Sometimes nipple clamps are also a feature, weighted so if he squirms they jiggle around and increase the pain.

He is not rebellious or lazy very often.

The only problem with long-term male chastity (from my point of view) is that semen buildup can be unhealthy if left too long. Which is why I have a procedure for allowing him to ejaculate occasionally. Every two or three weeks at my discretion, he is hogtied with cable-ties (or zipties, if you want to call them that) on the floor of the shower (we have a large shower recess where he can easily lie full length). I always make sure to pull his wrists and ankles as tightly together as possible, so they almost touch.He is also gagged, of course, usually with a large red ballgag. When he is properly secure, I remove his belt and give him five minutes to masturbate by rubbing his penis on the floor.

He always looks so cute, frantically squirming against his bonds, trying to beat the deadline. His brand is especially adorable, as the muscles underneath clench and unclench while he humps the floor with tiny little thrusts.

He doesn't always make it in time. Working in his favour is the fact that a lack of recent orgasms has him on a hair trigger. Working against him is the smoothness of the floor which doesn't create much friction, and the strictness of the hogtie which means he can barely move.

If I feel that he has been an especially good boy deserving of extra reward, I remove the gag, slip one of my feet out of whatever shoe or boot it happens to be in, and let him suck my toes. He never fails to make it on these occasions. If my toes happen to be covered in nylon, he gets there extra fast.

The moment the time is up, whether he has made it or not, I turn the cold tap on full blast and hit him with the full force of the stream. This has the effect of washing his semen away, if necessary, and also of killing any lingering erection that might make it difficult to reapply the belt. After half a minute or so of cold showering it's back into chastity for him before I cut the ties away.

I love my slave, and I respect him in my own way, but I don't pretend to treat him as my equal. I am his owner and he is my possession, fated to now and forever be belted, branded, and completely subjugated.