Marked at the Beach

Story Info
Digitalis pisses all over Arthur at the beach.
2.7k words
4.08
10.1k
8
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/21/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arthur leaned back on his elbows. The air was too hot, but the sand underneath his beach towel was cool, and the tree arched over him blocked out the worst of the sun. Arthur could hear the voices of Digitalis, his boyfriend of just under a year, and Digit's two daughters over the waves out on the beach. Digitalis's two-year-old daughter Hydrangea had arrived in the City of Rain to stay with him for the week only three days ago, and Arthur was staying over to help out around the house. Digit had needed it: Hydrangea was almost exactly like him - she had Digitalis's wavy blue pair, rounded face, pale skin tone, and seemingly boundless energy - except her personality was dialed up to thirteen and she didn't seem to have a volume switch. Digitalis's elder daughter Chrysanthemum at least didn't have that problem; she didn't live with him. Chrysanthemum's mother Milly had brought her to meet the three of them at the beach, and was currently sitting on the towel next to Arthur's, reading a dog-eared novel with the word "Greenbird" emblazoned on the spine.

Out in the slowly-receding waves, Arthur spotted Digitalis's large bluejay-like wings. Hydrangea sat on his shoulders; her fluffy baby wings flapped happily as Digitalis waded in the shallows for sand dollars. Even against the blinding reflection on the water, Arthur could see the purple stain on Digitalis's swim shirt; Arthur had a similar stain on the front of his wrap top from a grape juice spill on the way there.

Arthur's curly dark waist-length hair was out of his usual warrior ponytail, pulled back into a messy braid, and his normally sleek black-feathered wings were noticeably disheveled and less glossy than usual, tucked politely at his sides on his beach towel.

"How are things with Digit's Mini-me?" asked Milly. She was a small, slight, and slightly odd Haman woman with pale olive skin, long pointed ears, and straight brown hair cut into a Vulcan-looking bowl cut. Despite the heat, she wore a full-body wet suit and a wide-brimmed hat with a large pair of sunglasses obscuring most of her face. In addition to being Digitalis's former partner, she was also a longtime friend and coworker of Arthur's.

"Fine, for the most part," Arthur sighed and lay back on his towel. His bladder throbbed; he hadn't used the bathroom since the afternoon of the day before. Going that long without peeing wasn't unusual at all for an andyne, but he'd had a lot of grape juice: it was the only thing Hydrangea would drink, so Digitalis had bought two industrial-sized crates of it. "Between Digit and I, we've got about ten hours of sleep since she got here. She cries all the time over everything, pulls my hair to get my attention and calls me 'mommy.'"

Milly stared at Arthur for a moment behind her big sunglasses, her long pointed ears twitching thoughtfully under her hat.

"Why are you wearing all that anyway?" yawned Arthur. "It's roasting out here."

"I'll tell you what I'm not wearing," Milly snorted, earning a surprised look from Arthur.

Arthur's eyes darted toward Digitalis and the two girls. "Milly! The kids are right there, what are you-"

"Sunscreen," finished Milly. "You can't miss a spot and lobster burn if you're already covered. And I'm keeping pretty cool in this suit, thanks for asking." Milly retracted her legs, marking her place in her book with her thumb, and stood up in a single fluid motion.

"That's..." Arthur rubbed his eyes. "Just like you actually. You're so weird. Practical, but weird."

"That's why we're friends," said Milly in a singsong voice. "You stay here and relax, I have to go talk to Digit about something."

"No problem there," yawned Arthur. He closed his eyes, listening to the waves for the next few minutes, wondering every so often what Milly was saying to Digitalis to be taking so long. He didn't notice that he'd been dozing off until a nudge at his shoulder jolted him awake.

"Hey there," said Digitalis's voice. Arthur opened his eyes, immediately glancing around for Hydrangea. Milly's towel was gone, and the beach was quiet. Arthur sat up, almost knocking his head into Digitalis's.

"What time is it? Where's Hydi?"

"Almost noon. She left ten minutes ago with Milly," said Digitalis. "Milly's taking the girls on some errands and then they're having dinner."

"You mean we're cooking for-"

Digitalis laughed. "No, no, Hydi's having dinner with Milly and Mums. It means we can go home and take a nap."

Arthur flopped back, bumping Digitalis's wing and pulling his own back in. "What's wrong with napping here? It's kind of nice in the shade. It's a 20-minute drive back to town, half of that on a bumpy dirt road, and I'll need a good pee before we go." He glanced over his shoulder toward the dunes. Aside from Digitalis's van about fifty meters away, the beach was deserted.

Digitalis looked like he was about to say something, but started fidgeting instead.

"What's up?" yawned Arthur.

Digitalis's pupilless amber eyes darted around, and his cheeks turned a little pink. He took a deep breath and said slowly: "Well, me, for starters, if you know what I mean...and there's something I'd like to try at home..."

Arthur patiently sat up. It compressed his bladder a little against the waistband of his blue jeans, but he wasn't desperate just yet.

"In the shower," Digitalis added shyly.

Arthur yawned, "We have plenty of time-"

"Actually..." Digitalis dithered, fidgeting, and took a deep breath. "I read a few books on renoige culture the other day and I know it's important to you and I'd like to try um..." It was unusual to see Digitalis acting so shy. Arthur found himself wanting to giggle but held off.

Digitalis cleared his throat and glanced around at the empty beach before saying: "I...I've put a lot of thought into it, and I'd like to try marking you."

The small grin on Arthur's face widened, and he felt himself blushing a little. "Of course! I've wanted to ask you that same question for a while, actually."

"Oh...good!" Digitalis's face - already pink from being in the sun and where he missed a few spots with sunscreen - reddened, but he was smiling. "I'm at my limit, though, Bear. We need to get back ASAP or I'm gonna wet myself."

"No we don't," said Arthur matter-of-factly. Digitalis blinked at him, confused, so Arthur added: "There's no one else around, and there are plenty of covered hollows in the dunes if you want a little extra privacy. You could probably even mark me out here in the open on our towels without anyone seeing us."

"I c-can't," said Digitalis, dropping his hand into his lap and fiddling with himself nervously through his swim shorts. "I have this thing about peeing outside-..."

"But you did it the second time we met," said Arthur slowly. "At the festival last year? Where you drank enough nulroot beer to blackout a horse and I called you 'Daffodil' for the first hour?"

"I...what?" said Digitalis, scratching his head. "I remember the Daffodil part and some details, but the rest was sort of a blur."

Arthur sighed. "I'm not surprised you don't remember it. If you really want to, we can pack up the towels and-"

Digitalis gulped: he was still fiddling with himself, and there was already a small wet spot forming in his shorts. He hesitated and glanced up toward the dunes behind the tree they sat under. "Let's go into the dunes, then," he gasped.

Digitalis's wings twitched restlessly while he stood up and helped Arthur to his feet. The dunes, as usual for that time of year, were covered in dry spiky grass and red, leafy vines that arched over the small hills, creating shady hollows between them. It took a short walk, but they were able to find a hollow large enough for them to stand up in and move around with their wings. It was pleasantly cool in the hollow, and Digitalis wasted no time in dropping his shorts and raising his swim shirt. He was half-hard, his member quivering with the rest of him, and dripping slowly into the sand as he kicked his shorts to the side. Arthur sat down on the ground while Digitalis aimed himself.

"Start with the stain on my front," said Arthur, giving Digitalis's leg a reassuring pat. Digitalis nodded, took a deep breath, and grunted. The drip at the end of his urethra quickened to a slightly faster drip, pattering onto the thighs of Arthur's blue jeans. Digitalis tried shaking it a little, and the drip stopped entirely.

"Relax, Digit," said Arthur. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

Digitalis took a deep breath. "The book said there were steps to the marking ritual...?"

Arthur shook his head. "Only at weddings."

"Wha-...weddings?" Digitalis sputtered.

"Only sometimes. It has a ritual procedure for some Renoige cultures, but not anywhere I've lived. Renoige have a keener sense of smell than most humanoids, and they can tell a lot about a person by smelling their urine - their general emotional state, what they've been consuming, their overall health, whether they're properly hydrated, et cetera."

"That's...not?...as weird," sighed Digitalis. "Still weird, though."

Arthur raised an eyebrow. "Oh, it gets weirder - I had a boss at my first job who thought I was 'sampling' the beer we were brewing. He took me outside and made me pee right in front of him, as a kind of lie detector test."

Digitalis was still hard and unable to pee, but pushed his hips out over Arthur. "Did he smell it on your urine?"

"No," snorted Arthur. "Because I wasn't drinking the beer. I needed to go though, and peed for a solid two minutes. He seemed shocked that a skinny outsider like me could hold so much, and he kind of had some respect for me after that."

"And did you...um..." Digitalis looked down and used his fingers to wiggle his cock at Arthur.

"Did I mark him, you mean? No. Why would I do that? He was my boss. We just stood there awkwardly. Watching me made him have to go too, so he turned around to pee after I finished and told me to get back to work."

Looking frustrated, Digitalis plopped down on the sand next to Arthur. "Do you need to go that badly now, Bear? Because this is a smut piece and we don't really need any more aimless world-building."

Arthur smirked. "I'm starting to get desperate after drinking all those juice boxes for breakfast on the way here...and I certainly wouldn't be averse to showing you how it's done."

Arthur stood up, sporting a bulge in his jeans that made Digitalis blush a little, and held out his hand. Digitalis took it with a questioning look.

"...Are we going somewhere else?"

"Oh no," said Arthur, unbuttoning his pants. "You were sitting bare-butt on the sand, and it'll get everywhere if you get wet. It isn't worth it, trust me." Arthur pulled his cock out of his underwear, raising his wrap top a little; he was mostly hard and slid back his foreskin before letting go in a messy spray across Digitalis's bare thighs. Arthur hadn't realized how much pressure was in his lower belly until he released it, and it felt good.

"Thanks for thinking of that, I guess," said Digitalis, inching closer to Arthur and beginning to touch himself. "This feels nice after how cold that water was."

Arthur let out a long sigh of relief and aimed upward, soaking Digitalis's belly. "You were just wading though, right?" The clear piss did nothing to remove the purple juice stain, but it made Digitalis twitch his wing and start rubbing himself faster.

"It was really cold-" Digitalis leaned his face into Arthur's clavicle. "Hold up Bear, I'm getting close-" Digitalis grunted, shooting hot white fluid into the sand between Arthur's bare feet. He came in several long spurts, one hand grabbing Arthur's butt.

"That was fast," panted Digitalis, leaning on Arthur. "I'm sorry, I didn't think-"

"No need to apologize, you clearly needed it," said Arthur. "And if you had to pee before you'll definitely need to again in a minute."

Digitalis yawned, playing with Arthur's stream. Arthur was still pissing on him, but his large, uncircumcised penis was almost hard, and the flow had slowed. Arthur's cock throbbed, and his flow dripped to a stop after a few seconds Digitalis started stroking him.

"D'you think you'll be able to mark me before I come?" Arthur breathed, smirking.

Digitalis's awkward expression loosened up a little, and the corner of his mouth curled upward. "Is that a challenge?" He squeezed Arthur's shaft, and Arthur let out a small moan.

Arthur leaned forward, nuzzling into Digitalis's neck, and breathed into his ear: "Yeah."

Digitalis rubbed at Arthur slowly, pausing to take a deep breath, and a hot trickle of piss soaked into the front of Arthur's jeans. Digitalis's touch was gentle, delicate for how strong Arthur knew he was. Arthur was so sensitive that it was quickly getting frustrating. A low purr rumbled in his throat.

"Mmmph," Digitalis grunted, releasing a long squirt from his bladder and soaking the thighs of Arthur's jeans. He let out a small sigh of relief and stretched up to kiss Arthur in the crook of his neck while his bladder let go fully. He aimed higher up, at the purple juice stain on Arthur's top. Arthur leaned back a little to watch: the clear stream of piss was strong and pressurized, but it did nothing to remove the stain.

"You're right, the warmth feels nice," said Arthur breathlessly. Arthur could feel his orgasm building slowly, even though Digitalis had stopped moving his hand, focused intently on soaking Arthur's clothes. After a few seconds, Digitalis moved his stream to Arthur's throbbing cock and pulled back his long foreskin. Arthur squirmed with a low grunt.

"Getting close?" Digitalis asked coyly.

Arthur nodded.

"Do I win something for marking you before you blow your load?"

That forced a winded laugh from Arthur. "You'll...find out soon enough if you keep going."

"Let's get some lunch after this," panted Digitalis. "I'm starving."

Arthur opened his mouth to speak, but stopped. Digitalis seemed to know what was going on, and jerked him faster. Arthur clung to Digitalis's shoulders and exploded onto Digitalis, shooting white spatters all over Digitalis's belly, into his thin blue pubic hair.

"D-Digit," Arthur gasped, expelling another jet of semen. He felt some of it drip onto his bare feet, and Digitalis kept going until it stopped coming out.

Arthur slumped forward, still hanging onto Digitalis's muscular upper body. His black-feathered wings relaxed behind him, brushing heavily over the sand in the shady hollow. Digitalis was still pissing, aiming the last finishing spurts upward in a last-ditch attempt to get the stain off Arthur's shirt.

"Feel better, Bear?"

"Yeah," Arthur yawned. "I'll need a nap after this though."

Digitalis kissed Arthur's neck, and Arthur felt his nose scraping over the stubble he had there. "Want to hose me down first? You never finished your pee."

Arthur nodded. "Just give me a second." As he stood there panting, his stomach growled suddenly, making them both jump a little.

"How many juice boxes did you have for breakfast this morning?" snorted Digitalis.

"Not enough, evidently," Arthur laughed, breathless. He needed to pee again and easily released, hosing the spatters of thick white fluid off Digitalis's naked legs and belly. "And Hydi still didn't eat the oatmeal you made her."

"I didn't eat any either," said Digitalis, sliding his arms around Arthur's waist. Arthur could feel his muscular frame shaking with laughter. "I hate oatmeal."

Arthur and Digitalis laughed until they heard a noise in the distance: the echoes of an old engine, driving at a leisurely pace up the beach.

"Let's get takeout. I'll call it in if you go get it," said Arthur.

"Sounds like a plan," said Digitalis. He waited for Arthur to let go of his shoulders to retrieve his swim shorts, discarded on the sand off to the side. Digitalis let his shirt drop over his midriff and pulled his shorts on, and they started back toward the towels as raucous voices mingled with the sound of the crashing waves out on the beach. Digitalis's clothes were slightly damp, but Arthur was visibly soaked. Not really caring about that, Arthur followed Digitalis out of the shady hollow, and into the hot sunlight.