Unspoken Piss Desire

Story Info
Emily gives Billy the impression he should pee on her
2.7k words
4.33
28.8k
32
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billy stole a glance at Emily. At her nipples that were pressing on her thin green top. At her smooth, bare legs. She was sitting on his lap as they watched television on the couch. Well, she watched, but he couldn't concentrate. He could smell her long hair that was threatening to invade his nostrils, and hoped she wouldn't mind if he shoved her skirt and panties out of the way, bent her over the couch, and fucked her good. Actually, he was going to try his luck at kissing her neck, for starters. Billy loved the feel of the taut muscles of her neck and the cool, ever-so-slightly salty taste of her neck on his tongue and between his teeth.

His cock throbbed as he observed Emily's pulse quicken. He hoped she would moan with pleasure...maybe as his hands strayed to other more sensitive areas of her gorgeous body. He opted for being a bit of a tease--letting his hands explore her breasts and abdomen, briefly rubbing over her pubic area before trailing off back to his own personal space. "Well, I'm going to pee. BRB!" Billy teased, prompting his girlfriend off of his lap to free him for a quick bathroom break.

As he walked into the bathroom, not bothering to shut the door behind him, he chuckled in self-conscious amusement--in his mind's eye, he saw Emily quickly undressing, having the same sexy idea in her head. Maybe she was longing for a fuck just as much as he was, getting wet thinking about it. He realized he was about to get wet thinking about it instead of relieving himself, and his position over the toilet wasn't going to do him any good if he was too horny. He cleared his mind, focusing on the task, and started a stream of piss into the toilet.

He didn't think much of it when Emily walked in, until she got a little too close for comfort. Billy prides himself on staying very well-hydrated, and had just gotten started, but in case she was trying to hurry him along, he tried pissing as fast and efficiently as possible. It was a complete surprise when she put a hand on his back and started to kiss him on the mouth. Was she somehow unaware of what he was doing at that moment? Was she too horny to care? The hand on his back moved to the front of his shoulder and her other hand moved to his waist. She was turning him to face her. He was unable to cut off the stream of pee in time, and his cock turned to face Emily.

Too shocked to be able to think clearly, Billy ended up completely soaking her legs, including her skirt and panties, with his warm piss. He just enjoyed the kiss, and gave up on being concerned for Emily's comfort. It felt so foreign to have his dick contacting a warm body during a piss...almost diaper-like. A puddle formed at their feet, only slightly yellow, and it felt surprisingly warm. It spread to the dirty t-shirt on the floor from Billy's earlier shower.

Emily didn't seem to be bothered by any of it. Again, was she too horny to care? Is it possible that it turned her on? He didn't have much time to ponder the questions before his circulation prioritized other body parts. Pants still open (and slowly slipping down his thighs), he gave in to Emily pressing her body against his, holding him tight and kissing him hungrily. She pushed him up against the nearby wall. He was excited about her taking control and wondered how she was going to touch him next, but then she stepped back. He could feel his heartbeat vigorously in his chest as she stripped off her top and revealed her bare breasts. Her skirt and panties followed, joining the heap on the bathroom floor. He loved the sight of her naked body and was even more turned on that he didn't know what was going to happen next.

Billy happily allowed Emily to lead him through the doorway into their bedroom and remove his clothing. First his olive green pants, at the same time as his boxer briefs. He had the usual twinge of self-consciousness that comes with nudity, until he observed Emily's lustful gaze on his sexy thighs and remembered how hot she found him. His grey t-shirt was pulled up and over his head. She playfully shoved him onto the bed to lie supine, then swiftly climbed over him to position her wet pussy onto his mouth. Her moans were gentle and intermittent at first, matching his slow, exploratory licks and kisses. He expertly ramped up to furious tongue flicks in just the right spot at her clit, and Emily matched her increasing moans. As she devolved into an explicit stream-of-consciousness orgasmic discourse, Billy's hard-on implored to be included in the hot, wet action.

The request was not lost on Emily, who intuitively moved her hips down to his. She lowered her still-throbbing pussy and swallowed up his cock in a maneuver that was somehow simultaneously achingly slow and intimidatingly quick. It only took a few minutes before her thrusts that shook her breasts and sent shivers down his spine brought him to orgasm. It felt dirty but lovingly intimate to shoot his entire load deep inside her.

---

Billy stirred in his sleep. He knew the familiar twinge that beckoned him to the bathroom, but didn't want to succumb to it. He wanted to sleep. Yet as he adjusted his position, other urges presented themselves as Emily, positioned her perfectly curved back against his abdomen. Billy's cock stiffened at its contact with her round ass. He noticed faint morning light, which meant he had just enough time to either get up for a pee or to fuck his bedmate before they went back to sleep for another hour or two.

Obviously he wouldn't be able to perform very well if he were bursting with piss. As he willed himself to get up, he noticed some dribbling from his hard cock. Nope, not urine--it was pre-cum. He wanted it bad. Billy's performance concerns were forgotten as he kissed Emily's neck and felt her nipples with his fingertips. The shorts and sports bra she had worn to bed were driving him absolutely crazy. He escalated to nibbling on her neck and gently pinching her nipples under her bra top as he heard her sigh with desire. Billy pressed his dick firmly into her butt cheek as he allowed his hands to stray under her waistband, into her silky panties, and felt her pussy.

"Mmm..." The sound of Emily's moan almost sent him over the edge. It was incredibly hot to turn her on. Maybe it was more of a power thing, that a simple maneuver of a few fingertips could be so titillating to her. He was tempted to keep going with rubbing her clit. He slid one finger, then another, inside her vagina to stroke her g-spot and listened to her pant. He could finger her for a bit, then watch her use her vibrator. He briefly wished he could let go and piss all over her right there in bed. Would that turn her on, assuming she liked the recent bathroom pee?

He dismissed the thought because obviously that would be ridiculous, and opted instead for getting down to business. Billy was surprised that his full bladder turned him on so much. It could have been his imagination, but sure seemed like Emily was aware and enjoying it. She knew he usually had to pee first thing in the morning (if not a time or two at night), and she definitely touched him on his lower abdomen. Although she also touched him in plenty of pelvic-adjacent places. He kept wondering if he should stop to pee, but he knew Emily wouldn't let him. She was just as into fucking right then as he was. His heart pounded at the humiliating thought of accidentally soaking his partner with piss instead of just jizz as he came, which only turned him on more.

Emily bent away from Billy to reach for her vibrator. She turned over to face the bed, positioning her vibrator just where she liked it. He typically thoroughly enjoyed fucking her for a long time, but usually emptied his bladder beforehand. Unsurprisingly, he found the combination of her slick pussy and the vibrations that transferred to anything touch her vulva to be irresistible. Fortunately, it didn't seem like it was going to take either of them long to reach a climax. Emily moaned and writhed as Billy held off on getting off as long as he could. Soon they were both moaning and managed to come at almost the same time.

"Fuuuck Billy...you're so hot," said Emily, collapsed on the bed. Billy took his bathroom break and thought about how hot it was that those were the first words they exchanged that day.

------

"Want some miso soup?" Emily asked, opening the fridge.

"Oh I 'want some' all right. Miso horny!" Billy cracked up at his own joke. He knew it was incredibly lame...and laughed even harder.

Emily rolled her eyes, but Billy could tell she was at least a little amused. "Oh wait, we were going to use the seitan sausage on something today."

Billy couldn't resist. "I know where we can hide the sausage!!" He laughed again, quite pleased with himself, and playfully indicated on Emily's body what he intended in this scenario. Always down for some erotic playfullness, Emily leisurely stroked his package over his pants, then abruptly turned away to get to work cooking. Billy took his turn doing the same to her before he busied himself making tea.

For some reason, the concept of "hot dogging" popped into his head again. He'd found it ridiculous the first time he heard of it on an instagram meme, but also extremely appealing. He wondered if he'd be able to slide his cock between Emily's butt cheeks effectively, and whether it would feel as good as he'd imagined.

Emily was wearing a short skirt again. Actually, it was a sundress, but it was pretty short and loose. She passed by him to get the olive oil, and gave him that sexy look that indicated she was horny for him. She even added in a soft caress to his upper arm, which turned into a kiss. Soft at first, then as Billy held her tight, the kiss became more passionate. He opened his mouth to gently suck and nibble on her lower lip, while she did the same to his upper lip.

Emily pressed her body against his dick and moved her body side to side just a little. Billy unbuttoned his fly and unzipped. Emily was happy to take her cue and pull his pants and boxer briefs down, away from his hips. Billy had Emily's dress moved up and panties down at her knees even before she was done. He grabbed the olive oil and poured a small amount onto his hand, then slowly slid the hand down Emily's butt crack. He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around to face the counter holding the tea he'd started to make. The last bit of oil on his hand went towards greasing up his cock. He wanted to make sure it would slide effectively, but still feel plenty of heat-building friction.

He aimed the head of his penis toward the floor. Taller than Emily, his hips were positioned behind and above hers. His member dove between her firm butt cheeks toward her anus, ensuring his shaft was fully stimulated. "You're not worried that I'm going to fuck you in the ass, are you?"

"I'm not interested in that," Billy continued, "not in the least." It was a quote from the movie Secretary that seemed strangely relevant, with the slight adjustment he'd added. Emily turned her head back as much as she reasonably could to smile at him. Her lips were met with Billy's for another open-mouth kiss, accented with a few moans on both sides. Billy reached his hands toward Emily's anterior, sliding fingertips over her breasts to locate her nipples, then zeroing in on the hardening peak. He continued to slide his stiff cock up and down between her buttocks.

"I'm your secretary! I'm your secretary!" Emily giggled, playing along. It turned them both on to think about that film, but they knew it was also a little silly. Billy kept his right hand on her right tit, and explored her abdomen with his left hand, straying all the way to her pubic hair. His fingertips hung out at her clit for a few moments, slowly rubbing in just the right spot, before slipping inside her wet vagina.

"Did you like me pissing on you the other day in the bathroom?" Billy asked, trying to make it sexy dirty talk instead of an awkward, nervous question. "Because you know I'd do just about anything to turn you on..." He hoped adding something complimentary and whispering into her ear would keep it hot and help to avoid embarrassing himself.

"Oohhh yes...mmmm," Emily replied, and suddenly Billy felt like he could come at any time. How was this turning him on so much? "I think about it every time we fuck, Billy," she continued, "and especially when it was going all over the floor and making a mess. I know it's weird, but it's just so fucking hot." Billy could hear her breathing getting heavy as evidence that just talking about it was turning her on immensely. He was desperately trying to continue instead of busting his nut before he felt like stopping.

Emily wasn't helping things. She went on about her fetish. "Sometimes I think about how much I want to pee on you. Maybe in your mouth. Other times I wish I could feel your piss all over my back, like when you jizz on me but with much more volume. Or even just watch you pee your pants." Billy continued thrusting and fingering, slowly to maintain longevity, but for how long? He felt so fucking close. "It could be in my bed, when I have the waterproof cover on, outside, on a tile floor..." As Emily finished her sentence, Billy was aware it was giving him an idea as he looked down at the tile, but then it shot right out. The semen spurted out as he felt an explosion of pleasure and struggled to hold himself upright. The ejaculate landed on the inside crotch of Emily's black panties that were only part of the way down her legs, as well as a small puddle on the floor. He gently thrust a few more times, knowing that he'd need to take a leak to ensure he was completely done leaking jizz.

He then remembered the idea he'd had before his orgasm. He'd just need to keep Emily in place for a bit longer. He redoubled his efforts with regards to the fingers stroking her g-spot, and he arranged her legs to be together, touching each other. He nibbled and sucked on the side of her neck as he focused, including some very gentle thrusts as his cock, dripping with cum. Soon he was able to spring his notion into action as a few drops of piss slowly spilled out of his dick, then a stream. He stepped back slightly to soak his partner's round ass, letting the pee stream down her legs and pool on the kitchen floor.

Once he was emptied out, Billy grabbed a nearby dish towel and started cleaning up. Emily usually wasn't able to come without her vibrator, and he felt a little guilty that he came all over her, but didn't get her off. She didn't seem to be in a hurry to clean up, because she grabbed the back of his neck for a kiss and led him to the bedroom, all the while telling him how hot that was, how turned on she was, etc.

She wasted no time grabbing her vibrator and got off in record time as Billy kissed and caressed in support.