Marked by Her Smelly Orc Girlfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She doesn't speak orcish, dada."

He looked at his daughter, then back at the paladin. Madeline cursed herself again. She was meeting the father of her girlfriend and she barely knew how to say please and thank you in their tongue.

The massive chieftain approached her slowly.

"How long have you two been together?" he asked with a tinge of orcish accent. His eyes were set on Madeline's; He expected her to answer.

"A little over a year."

"A year, and you still do not speak our language?" He bent down until his face was the only thing in Madeline's field of vision. His musk was just as powerful as Hazel's, and Madeline could sense a few similarities in the scents. His odor, unlike his daughter's, didn't elicit any wandering thoughts in the blonde's head. If anything, she felt frightened. She held her hands against her thighs to stop them from shivering.

"I'm sorry, I..." She didn't know what to say.

"Do you not respect your mate's culture?"

Madeline felt beads of sweat forming on her forehead. "I... I..."

The chieftain straightened back up and let out a thundering laugh that echoed through the room. "Don't worry, I'm just messing with you."

Madeline exhaled loudly, feeling her muscles loosening up. Hazel came by her side, wearing a grin. Maybe Madeline deserved to be mocked a little; After all, it had been over a year since she was with her orc girlfriend.

"I promise I'm going to start learning it right away," she said, trying to sound upbeat, but still shaken by the previous interaction.

"So, are you two a serious thing?" The chieftain asked, glancing in turn at both women.

Madeline met Hazel's gaze, her big lovely brown eyes. They didn't need to ask; they both knew the answer.

"Yes," they said at the same time.

"That's amazing!" roared the chieftain. "Have you two talked children yet?"

Madeline's eyes widened. "Ch-children?"

Hazel grabbed her by the elbows and said something in orcish. Her father's response was short, and he gave her a nod. Hazel pulled Madeline out of the room.

"What did he mean, children?" Madeline asked, growing flustered as Hazel pulled her towards her room.

"It's not important."

"It seemed important to him! Your father knows I'm a woman, right? He knows that you and I, we can't make babies, right?"

"Yes, it's not about that."

"Oh, Sun, does that mean that he wants you to..."

"What? No, fuck, of course not." She stopped walking so she could grab Madeline's face in her hand and lock eyes with her. "He's not going to make me mate with anyone else, if that's what you're thinking."

"... That's not what I was thinking," she lied, feeling reassured that she wouldn't have to watch her lover carry someone else's baby.

Hazel walked the rest of the way towards her bedchambers, letting the paladin follow her. Madeline followed her into a wide lavish room, closing the door behind her so they could have some intimacy.

"Then what did he mean?" she asked once they were alone behind closed doors.

Hazel stood in silence for a moment as she seemingly thought of the best way to formulate her thoughts. "As a Kal'thara, I have a responsibility to the tribe. In theory. My father is a pretty lenient chieftain, so he will not oppose us if we choose not to follow tradition."

"What tradition?"

"Well, since I am, you know, not going to make new children for the tribe, there is an expectation that my partner and I should adopt one or more of the tribe's orphans."

Madeline sat down on the bed, taking that new information in.

"My darling, it is not an obligation, and I would not force this onto you if you do not want it." She sat beside her, putting an arm around her shoulder. "If you do not wish to raise children, we do not have to do it. Your love is the most important thing in the world for me."

"And what if I wanted to?"

"You... Really? You would?"

"When I realized I wasn't into men, I kinda shrugged off the whole idea of raising kids... but... I don't know... Maybe I would like to do it with you." She turned to look at Hazel.

Sitting so close to her big green princess made her feel all fuzzy. She had missed her an awful lot in the past week, and now she was getting a noseful of her, her mind taken over by love and desire.

"You would really like to have a family with me?"

"If that's something that you would also like... then yes. I would love to have a family with you."

"My perfect little dandelion, my adorable seashell, my treasure, my love, I cannot express how happy I am to hear you say those words!" Hazel grabbed her tightly and squealed in delight. Madeline's face got squished right into the spot between her heavy breasts, allowing to rub her nose and mouth against Hazel's skin.

"Why does it... why do you... why stink so much..." She was slowly getting drunk on her girlfriend's powerful musk, feeling her crotch growing wetter the longer she stayed stuck against her.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry." Hazel unleashed her smaller partner, but to her surprise Madeline's face stayed stuck on her chest. "I have let myself go a little over the past week. My folk would've mocked me if I had come smelling of flowery soap, and I didn't think you would be there, so I haven't washed since... Wait, are you enjoying this?"

Madeline nodded into Hazel's chest. She was already slipping one hand down her pants, while the other went to Hazel's crotch. "Love, I don't think you understand how horny I am right now," she uttered before placing her lips around one of Hazel's thick green nipples.

Hazel moaned and grabbed her by the back of the head, grasping a handful of golden hair. They both worked to take off Madeline's garments, until every last piece of fabric fell by the side of the bed along with Hazel's leather bottom. Madeline laid on her back in the middle of the bed, her whole body on display.

Her boobs were average by human standard, which meant they were tiny compared to Hazel's melons. But Hazel loved her breasts, and she loved her toned abs, and her bright hair that shone in the Sun, and her round perky butt, and her thick muscled thighs, and, of course...

Madeline gasped when her girlfriend's finger dipped inside her cunt. They shared a long, passionate kiss, and then she pulled her big woman down so she could whisper in her ear, "mark me."

Hazel looked back at her, astounded, then her face quickly turned towards an expression of indecent excitement. "When I'm done with you, every orc in a hundred mile will be able to smell who you belong to."

Madeline's excitement could not have been hidden from her lover, even had she wanted to hide it. Her heart was attempting to burst out of her chest, her pussy spasmed around the large green finger, her chest rose and fell visibly with her quickened breathing, and her nostrils quivered wildly.

Madeline gasped when Hazel's bushy armpit fell on her head, thoroughly shrouding her face in a sheen of nasty musky orc sweat. Her hips moved on their own; She fucked herself on Hazel's hand while her own hands explored the muscular body above hers.

"My sweet lovely little cookie, it really looks to me like you are enjoying yourself."

"I am," a muffled voice tried to say from the depth of the armpit bush. Hazel lifted her arm, freeing Madeline's mouth so she could talk properly. "I am, I love your stink, Hazel, please keep rubbing yourself on me!"

"You don't think that it is, well, kinda gross?"

"It's disgusting. I love it so much! You've never smelled so bad before!"

"I've always made sure to keep clean around you, I didn't think you would be into... this."

"Hazel... I don't think I've ever been this horny."

"I don't think I've ever seen you this horny," Hazel said with eyes full of lust.

Madeline felt something wet against her leg. Hazel was humping her leg, covering it with thick creamy vaginal fluids. It was... remarkably thick, and the poignant smell wafted up to her nose.

"Your juices feel different, love..."

"Yeah, that's a consequence of being surrounded by so many big musky women," she whispered in between pants and moans. "It's like my pussy has a mind of its own, it wants to compete with the others... It's practical, however, because now I have a lot more fluid to cover you with."

As she said that, she shifted her crotch onto Madeline's other leg, covering that one too with thick creamy grool. Once she had rubbed herself from ankle to thigh, she turned around and backed up her wide ass to place her crotch right on top of the blonde's face, dropping large beads of juice on Madeline's face.

Hazel's crotch and ass crack were full of thick wet black hair. The aromatic mix of sweat, musk and vaginal fluids made the human light-headed. Then, the large ass dropped down onto her face, smothering her surprised squeal. Thick hard strands of dark asscrack hair painted her face full of old acrid sweat. Madeline pulled her tongue out, desperately trying to taste as much of her girlfriend as she could.

Two fingers were now penetrating her, while Hazel's other hand massaged her legs, making sure to spread her pussy juices everywhere. The uncouth sound of spitting caught Madeline's ears and she felt something wet on her belly. It seemed that her girlfriend was really not messing around about covering her full of her fluids.

Eventually, breathing became much easier. Hazel's ass had moved down to her breasts, and she was now rubbing her stink all over Madeline's torso. The fingers inside her were starting to make her very hot. The paladin's moans were growing louder, which incentivized the barbarian princess to move her hand faster. Once she felt satisfied with the amount of rubbing done on Madeline's chest, she got up and turned her on her back. Madeline's nose was clogged by the overpowering aroma filling the room, leaving her unable to think clearly.

With her fingers still knuckles-deep inside Madeline, Hazel started rubbing her heavy sweaty breasts all over the human's back. Sharp tusks gently brushed the back of her neck, followed soon by kissing and licking.

"Hazel," she muttered in between moans. "I'm- I'm close!" Her voice was getting higher with every thrust forward of the orc's fingers, until the pleasure became too great. She stuffed her face into the pillow to muffle her noises, but a strong hand grabbed her hair and pulled her head back.

"Make noise, my decadent sunflower, let them hear your pleasure."

Any embarrassment she might've felt was overshadowed by the pure bliss of her orgasm and she cried out loudly. Her whole body trembled, her voice rang through the room, her hands clenched hard into the sheets and her cunt sprayed wetness all over the bed.

The next few minutes went by in a haze. Madeline was vaguely aware of being humped, of armpits and crotch being rubbed all over her back and arms and ass.

When she regained her spirits, she clumsily pushed away the wet strands of hair sticking to her face. Her nose could smell nothing but Hazel's stench, to the point where she thought she might never smell anything else for the rest of her life.

"I love you," she cooed weakly.

Her girlfriend laid down by her side. "I love you too," she responded, before watching her silently.

Madeline turned to her side to face Hazel and the two buff women looked at each other lovingly. They each extended a hand, letting their fingers interlock.

"Have I been marked enough, now?"

Hazel laughed. "I might've been a bit overly enthusiastic, to be honest. But now, everyone will know for sure that you've been taken."

"What about you?"

"What about me?"

"You're mine, shouldn't I get to mark you too?"

Hazel's eyebrows lifted. "You think you have enough musk to mark me?"

Madeline crawled on the bed until she was on top of her girlfriend. "I can try," she said with a smirk.

The orc smiled back and played along, staying motionless while her human partner humped her and rubbed her gently.

Madeline rubbed her armpits across Hazel's face. Her pits were a lot less hairy and a lot less sweaty, but she still tried to imbue her scent on her lover's nose. She was distraught when her girlfriend stuck out her tongue.

"Hazel! It tickles!" She giggled, trying her best to resist the temptation to take her arm away. "You're not... gonna rid of me... so easily..."

Hazel opened her mouth wide, surrounding the entire pit within her lips, sucking it and rubbing her tongue all over it. The sensation was intense, as equally uncomfortable as it was pleasurable, making her do embarrassing noises. Madeline cursed under her breath, knowing that she was going to get a weird new kink out of this.

But at some point, it got too intense; She had to make the sucking stop. With a pop, she pulled her arm away from the big wet lips, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Did you like it?" Hazel asked.

"In an odd way... yeah."

Hazel licked her lips, enjoying the taste of Madeline's armpit sweat lingering over her mouth. There was another taste she might like, thought Madeline.

She sat down on her girlfriend's face, rubbing her pink pussy on the orc's lips. Her own hands went between the huge green legs, spreading the lips of Hazel's pussy. The barbarian's whole body jerked when she brushed against her clitoris. Madeline knew the other woman's body well, and she especially knew how to make her climax.

Maybe it was the long musk-rubbing session, or the fact that they hadn't seen each other in a week, but Madeline was surprised by how swiftly Hazel was brought to the edge. She writhed underneath her, moaning into the paladin's wet cunt. Madeline grinded her hips to properly rub her crotch all over her girlfriend's face and neck.

Hazel grabbed her thighs, her hands pressing hard into the human's fair skin. The muffled noise between her legs grew louder. Hazel's toes wiggled while her whole lower body started to squirm. Madeline knew the signs of her girlfriend's impending orgasm, and with a wicked grin she quickened her fingers.

She moved her butt up when Hazel came, letting her howls of pleasure ring throughout the room. "Make noise, naughty girl. Let them hear your pleasure," Madeline dictated. She didn't need to tell her twice.

After their extensive marking session, they took a nap together, cuddling in the large regal bed. When it was time to get up, Madeline hesitated when putting clothes on. She might one day be able to scrub Hazel's musk from her skin, but any piece of clothing she would put on then would be permanently stained with her girlfriend's scent. It wouldn't be too bad if they were to stay in the tribe, but when they would get back to the guild, she might wrinkle a few noses.

Hazel put on the same tight shorts as before, choosing to go topless. Madeline decided to follow her lead, even though she felt quite apprehensive about going out with her breasts bare.

"No, it's good," Hazel reassured her. "Without a shirt, your scars are more visible." Madeline did have a number of physical souvenirs from her many years of dungeon delving and dragon slaying. "Scars earn you respect here."

Hazel was about to leave the room when Madeline grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her into a long passionate kiss. Once their lips eventually parted, they shared a tender look.

"I love you, Hazel."

"I love you too, Madeline."

"I just... I want to make sure that you know it. I love you and I will always love."

"I know that, my sweet pea."

Madeline hugged her tight, and then gave her another peck on the lips before they walked out.

Travelling through the tribe's camp was a lot less stressful now. Having her big girlfriend by her side was obviously reassuring, but she knew that even if she walked alone, everyone would know from her scent that she was with Hazel, with the Kal'thara, with her wonderful, beautiful, smelly princess.

12