Marking Her Territory

Story Info
Tigress toys with me and reminds me who is in control.
2.1k words
4.44
11.7k
14
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's standing in front of me. Bare flesh, smooth skin. Lovely legs and beautiful breasts.

But I can't take my eyes off her lips. Black as night, and just as inviting.

I almost fear to approach her, but she beckons me with a finger, and I can do nothing but obey.

She presses me against her, my erection growing just from the touch of her body, but it will have to wait. Only she can decide its fate.

Her fingers trace the length of my back, starting at my neck and moving down to my ass, poking and prodding, her claws leaving indents all the way.

Yet my eyes are still drawn to her lips.

They smile.

I nearly melt.

She knows I'm spellbound, completely and utterly in her power. But she needs to be sure.

More marks, deeper now. I don't move. Simply moan. The symphony of my submission.

But she wants more. My insatiable Tigress desires more from her prey.

Her face moves closer to mine. Her mouth passes my lips even as they quiver for just the smallest taste of her own. But I must wait.

I must earn that privilege.

Instead, they make their way to my cheek. And there, they gently press against my skin. Softly, but with intent.

It takes all that I have not to simply melt into a puddle at the sensation of those black lips of her hers gracing my with their touch. Her touch.

She slowly pulls away, but I can still feel her there. The lip print she leaves behind remains for all to see. A brand. A way to tell the world what I already know. What she reminds me as her lips reach my ear, and she speaks the three words we've both been aching to hear.

"You are mine."

At last, I fall to my knees before her, head bowed in submission and cheek black with her mark.

Yes, I am.

And I wouldn't want it any other way.

But she's far from finished with me.

A black-nailed finger reaches under my chin, brings my head up so that I may gaze upon her once more. With pleading eyes, I silently beg to know what comes next.

She does not say another word. Simply looks at me, at the handiwork she left on my cheek. At her prey, her sub. Her slave. Kneeling there, on edge, mind racing with visions of what may be coming for me. Pleasure, pain, both or none. Only she can decide.

So I wait. And I look at those lips. Aching for a taste.

"Why don't you make yourself useful," she says, softly but commandingly as she takes a seat, "And rub my feet?"

Her finger points down, and my eyes follow until they are staring at her perfect feet. She wiggles her toes teasingly, knowing how much I adore them, how I long to worship them.

"Yes Tigress," I reply, then reach out to pick up her right foot. I gently begin to rub the sole with my thumbs, not wanting to rush things, but not wishing to anger her either. Her pleasure is what matters right now.

Her moan fills the air, followed by her adorable chuckle. "That's nice... Keep going."

I slide my fingers in between her toes and massage them as well, making sure to give each one enough attention, even as my erection continues to grow. She knows how much her feet drive me crazy, and is happily keeping me on edge.

And I'm loving every second of it. My hands continue to caress her sole, before moving on to the next one. I give it the same care as the first, the sensation of her soft soles against my hands just as amazing for me as it is for her.

"Don't be afraid to use your tongue," she said teasingly, and I practically freeze in place. I look up and see those black lips of her pressed together in a smile that would make even the strongest of me fall to their knees. "Worship them properly."

Breaking from my stupor, I bring the foot in my hands up to my mouth, though I look to her once more to make sure she is not simply toying with me. She only smiles, and I allow myself the privilege I never thought I would experience.

I run my tongue slowly along her sole, bringing it up and down so that I lick every inch. I don't miss a spot, every wrinkle of her perfect sole is touched by my tongue, and the taste of her feet is one that will be lodged in my memory forever.

She giggles above me, but does not tell me to stop. As my tongue reaches her toes, I begin to lick in between each one, making sure they get equal attention. With each one, I stop to suck them softly, like a newborn baby suckling his mother's breasts. And just like such a child, the taste is incredible and life-affirming.

Once I finish, I move back to the other foot, and give it the same treatment. My cock is throbbing, drops of precum dribbling out the head but I dare not even think of reaching for it. It is my Tigress's toy, and only she may play with it.

"Aww, are you not enjoying yourself sweetie?" Her other foot pokes at my erection, and I let slip a moan even as I suckle her big toe. "I thought you liked my feet?"

"I do... I adore your feet Tigress. They are perfect, just like you."

"Good boy... Want to give them a kiss?"

I stop sucking her toe and look up at her. "May I?"

She smiles, and those black lips of her once again sent ripples of submission through me. "You may."

Moving away from her toes, I begin kissing her sole all over the place, before doing the same to every single toe. Then, I do the same to her other foot, thankful for the opportunity to lavish such affection on the objects of my desire.

"Good boy," she whispers, leaning over and placing another black-nailed finger under my chin. "You make your Tigress so proud."

I look into her eyes, watch her lips move to my other cheek. Feel them press against it for a moment that feels both like an eternity and a second, before pulling away and leaving me both aching to feel them on my own, as well as leaving a second mark on me.

"Who owns you sweetie?"

Even without the sensation of the black lipstick prints on both my cheeks, or the look on her face as she stares down at me kneeling before her, there would only be one answer. One truth.

"Tigress owns me."

"Good boy," she whispers, and I practically turn to mush hearing her say those words to me. But that is nothing compared to the emotions that run through me when she says two more unexpected ones. "Lay down."

Without question I obey, laying on my back and watching as she rises from her chair and walks around me. Her feet stop near my head, teasing me with thier presence even as she lays down on her side to join me. I want to reach out and touch her precious soles once more, but she denies me. "Don't you dare move."

I don't, and can only watch her flex her toes inches away from me. Then, I feel it. A black-nailed finger sliding along my shaft. Electricity courses through me as Tigress begins to play with her own personal scratching post.

She starts with just the lone fingernail, tracing a line up and down my straining erection even as I try my hardest not to move a muscle. Then two fingers slide along, the soft touch sending waves of pleasure through me.

Her thumb joins the fray, aiding the two fingers in their dance, my cock oozing precum with every pass. She doesn't say a word to me, but her smile speaks volumes. She is enjoying every moments of this torture, and so am I.

Her other hand slips around my balls, rubbing them between her fingers and massaging them, pushing me even closer to the edge than I already am. The remaining fingers join in, and she slowly strokes my shaft, making sure to squeeze out every drop of precum she can without allowing me to cum.

I can only cum when Tigress wants me to. And I don't know if she does this time. I have to wait and see, as well as suffer.

"Do you like what your Tigress is doing to you sweetie?" Her voice is firm yet sweet, and like the rest of her seems tailor-made to render me little more than putty in her hands, to mold as she pleases. There is only one answer, and I say it in between the moans that continue to slip out of my mouth.

"Yes Tigress. I love it."

The strokes get faster, but still slow enough that I'm not able to cum. She is going to make this last, for her sake, as well as mine. She switches hands, bringing renewed attention to my cock and balls, and as an added treat, slips a foot closer to my face.

Her toes are inches from my lips, I want to reach out with my tongue for another taste, but Tigress told me not to move, and I cannot disobey, especially when my cock is so firmly in her control. Slow strokes turn to fast ones and back again, a seemingly endless tease as she makes sure I know who is in charge.

Gently her foot presses against my lips, and she slips a few toes inside. "Suck," is all she says, and I do as I'm told. With them in my mouth and her hands around my cock, I'm in paradise. Much as I want to cum, I also don't want this to end.

Neither does she.

I lose track of time as I suckle Tigress's soft, sweet toes, and her hands switch back and forth, edging out more precum and lubing my ever-hardening erection with every pass. I want- no, I need to cum, but she isn't having it. Not yet.

"Does my good boy want to cum?" She asks with a giggle, knowing the answer but wanting me to say it.

Through her toes, I beg. "Please Tigress, may I cum?"

"Hmm, I'm not sure you mean that..." Her strokes slow down, and I can feel tears begin to form in my eyes.

"Please Tigress, may I cum?"

"Beg. Beg like you mean it sweetie."

I do. "Please Tigress, let me cum! I'll do anything if you let me cum for you."

She smiles. "I know you will sweetie. After all, who owns you?"

"Tigress owns me," I utter, submitted completely and utterly to her control.

"Yes, I do." Without another word, she moves her hands away and brings those black lips of hers down around my shaft, slowly engulfing and swallowing my length. Her mouth works wonders, her tongue slipping along the shaft and teasing every inch of it.

I moan, feel her lips sucking my cock as I suck her toes. Tigress keeps toying with me, but I don't care. She is enjoying herself, and that is what matters.

Even without looking, I know that my cock, like my cheeks, is being stained by those amazing black lips. Tigress is branding me further, making sure everyone- myself most of all, knows exactly who I belong to.

Then, I start to feel it. The sensation coursing through me. I let her toes slip out from my mouth, needed to warn her, to make sure it's alright. "I'm gonna cum Tigress, please let me cum."

She doesn't answer, simply keeps sucking and licking my cock, until at last I can't hold back any longer, and explode deep in her waiting mouth. Wave after wave of pleasure course along, and after all that teasing I'm almost certain that when my cock finally stops, that every last drop of cum has been drained from my body.

It feels amazing. But Tigress isn't finished.

Her mouth leaves me cock behind, and she licks her black lips even as her hand slides back around my aching cock. And begins to gently but firmly stroke it again.

I moan, a mix of pleasure and of pain, but she doesn't stop. My cock is her toy, I am her toy, and Tigress is going to play with me for as long as she wishes.

So I lay there, my cheeks and cock marked by her, and I let her have her way. All the while, I think of the three words she said to me at the start, the ones which will stay with me forever. The ones my beloved Tigress offers to me once more as she stimulates my cock and balls again and again.

"You are mine."

I am.

And I love being hers.