Princess Breast Worship Domination

Story Info
Grad student Princess teaches professor to serve her tits.
4k words
4.5
17.7k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story of how I became a TIT slave to my Goddess Brat Princess. How we met and got started is a tale for another time. What matters now is that you understand the dynamics of what's happening.

She is a mid-20s college grad student named Amanda. She prefers Mandy since it sounds both powerful (man) and cute (dy). Her life experience and hard learning taught her how to masterfully display and use her body to taunt, tease and enslave willing men eager to have a taste of her Divine perfection.

She likes to wear her dirty blonde hair in pigtails or just tied off at the sides. It does give her a sweet innocent look and way about her. That is if you ignore her sexy puffy lips which are usually slightly open, or you ignore her mysterious eyes surrounded in dark makeup.

It's also hard to think of her as sweet and innocent as soon as you look at her full buxom chest which is usually covered in a tight shirt causing her large breasts to push out and bulge on the sides. You can almost feel them strain against the fabric. They sit high and proud defying gravity and thrusting forward. They are not to be missed. They precede her.

She always wears something to show them off. Her shirts usually form fit her big tits then snug flat against her tummy ending just above her navel where there's an enticing little diamond.

Then come her shorts which are not really shorts at all but skin-tight painted-on tight workout pants revealing every crevice, crack and curve especially around her bubble-butt ass cheeks and of course her front lower lips which are full and create a distinct camel toe line.

She usually wears pink tennis shoes with matching socks around her ankles. Her legs and arms are tan. She moves like a dancer. She is super-hot and sexy. She knows it and she likes to flaunt it. I am a slave to it.

I was her superior, her college professor and in my mid-40s, named Robert. Of course, she likes to demean me and call me Bobby or more often Booby. There is something sexy about the power play between an older man and a younger woman and she exploits it every chance she gets.

"You don't deserve to be around me, do you professor?"

"No Princess. You are much too beautiful, sexy and perfect to spend time with a lowly horny dog like me. Thank you for spending time with me. Thank you for allowing me to look at your beautiful body and teasing me with it.

"I have no control around you. I'm your total lowly servant here to pleasure you."

"Damn right," she says, "and don't you forget it, Bobby!"

We will meet at her house or my house or anywhere she wants to. I am always at her beck and call. I will do anything she asks. There is no need for a chastity cage because I have willingly surrendered my orgasms to her. I can only touch myself or orgasm at her whim and fancy, when she feels I deserve it. Luckily, she is always horny and willing to play with me.

She especially enjoyed exploiting my typical male fantasy about breasts, tits, boobs. She made it a fetish. Now I am addicted. I get turned on very quickly if I am given permission to look at a beautiful pair of tits. She has trained me to cum by getting turned on enough just from admiring them.

It took a few weeks. To start my training, before I could see her, I could not orgasm nor touch myself for a week. Each week had a theme. The first week was all visual. My lesson was simply to never look her in the eyes but to always watch her TITS. I usually watched from afar when she was across the room doing something. She knew I was watching and would find ways to puff her chest, twist and turn or otherwise display them.

She would wear tight t-shirts that fully covered herself and were tucked in to make them even more tight. There was no cleavage or scoop neck but they did have messages across the front like, TIT TEASE or Princess or BOOBS.

She gauges my progress by my cock hardness. I am always naked in her presence. She rewards me at the end of the day by coming closer and standing before me.

Whenever she walks close to me, say within three or four feet, I must immediately fall to my knees. That puts me just below her tits so that I am looking slightly up at them. I see them above me - thrusting out, curved up from the bottom. With her hands on her hips I can see her tits rise and fall as she breathes.

"What is your daily lesson booby boy?" she asks.

"My Princess TITS are everything," I say eagerly.

"Good boy. Now say it 2 more times out loud then repeat mentally: Princess tits are everything, Princess tits are everything.

"Ok," she continues, "now put your hands behind your back and thrust those hips up so I can see how my horny cock is doing today."

I proudly thrust my hard achy cock upwards towards her. She bends over so her face is just above it. She exhales warm air on it then puts her finger on the tip and slowly pulls it down until there is stiff resistance... then let's go so it pops back up swinging up and down a few times.

"Nope! Not ready yet," she said for the first few days. Then I would get up, get dressed and leave horny and frustrated. It didn't take long until I was dreaming about her tits...Princess tits are everything.

On day four she comes in with a red halter top tied underneath her boobs. It is obvious that she is not wearing a bra. I occasionally see cleavage when she bends down. They jiggle a lot more now. I am so horny. I am daydreaming about her when from across the room she stands up, takes a deep breath, stretches those arms overhead lifting tits upward, then looks right at me with a smirk. I straighten up on alert. She slowly walks straight toward me.

"Oh my," I think, "they are gently bouncing." My mouth waters. My cock rises. I fall to my knees and look up. She moves close enough that all I see is the bottom tie and firm curve up each side. They are so big I cannot see her face above them.

"Put those nasty hands behind your back booby boy," she says, "and thrust that dirty cock toward my beautiful breasts.

"Now, what is your daily lesson?"

"My Princess TITS are everything," I repeat 3 times, then mentally.

She bends forward now and right before my eyes, close enough to taste, the open top of her halter top reveals deep cleavage between the rounded firm breasts.

"Ohhhhh," I feebly moan as her finger flops my cock up and down a few times and a clear drop of precum appears out the tip, then drips off in a long string.

"Ah yes!" she smiles, "now we are ready boy. See you tomorrow."

Frustrating though it is to be sent home with a hard cock full of lust, passion and desire but not able to touch oneself, there is a double-edged value to it. It does cool me down but it also adds a layer of want, need and desire. All night I twist and turn with mental flashes of Princess, her hair, eyes, skin and smell. It is pleasure torture. It drives me wild. Then come the flashes of her side boob straining against her shirt or the bounce they make when she walks or the roundness of how they curve top to bottom. My cock never goes down as I drift off to sleep.

When I arrived the next day Princess was already waiting. She had her hair pulled back into a ponytail which made her facial features stand out and seem more severe. The spandex runner short yoga pants still reveal the roundness of her butt. But the killer was her top - a white soft angora sweater. It was just fluffy enough to remind me how soft her boobs must be. It hugged her so tightly that her tits stood out loud and proud almost pointing at me as I stared. She chuckled and reminded me to strip. By the time my clothes were off and folded on the chair I was fully aroused with a hard achy cock.

"Oh!" she smiled, "I see little Bobby is happy to see me today." Then she slapped my cock back and forth left to right a few times.

"Come over here and sit at the table," she said. "Get comfortable. Sit on your hands as I put this blindfold over your eyes."

Suddenly she was behind me on the left side. I could smell her. She always wore the same perfume so whenever she was near I could smell it and get aroused by her presence.

I can feel her hot breath on my ear and face as she whispers, "Today booby boy you are going to get an idea of what my breasts might feel like. Would you like that?" she said as her hand went to my stomach then slowly slid up to my left boob. Her fingers trace slow circles around my breast but avoiding my nipple which was suddenly firm, achy and hard like my cock.

"Does that feel good, you horny dog?" she whispers in my ear. "Now repeat your lesson."

"Princess tits are everything," I say, "Princess tits are everything." Then her tongue lightly licks my ear and I shudder.

"You've been thinking about my big, beautiful breasts haven't you booby boy?"

"Oh yes Princess," I say eagerly, "all the time!"

"Good boy," she says and pinches my nipple hard causing me to stiffen up and moan.

"Would you like to feel them? My big round firm tits?" she whispers. Then I feel her move and stand behind me. The very tips of her angora covered tits lightly brush the back of my head and neck. My cock quivers and hardens then drips.

She moves again and I feel her near my right side. I smell her again. My cock twitches. She whispers in my ear, "Put your hands on the table palms up."

She then places a large grapefruit in each hand.

"There you are horny dog. Go ahead and feel them. Feel how heavy they are? Now put them on the table and run your hands over them so you can feel how round they are. Give them a gentle squeeze.

"Oh yes, doesn't that feel wonderful? That's what my tits might feel like - nice and round and firm.

"Squeeze a little harder," she says while using two fingers to slowly stroke my cock up and down, up and down. She gives my cock a gentle squeeze causing drops of precum to emerge.

"Oh yeah, that's a good horny slut," she says while continuing the gentle squeeze and release, "do you want to cum while you squeeze my pretend tits?"

"Oh Gawd yes," I nearly yell, "please, yes Princess, please, I'm so horny and you have got me so aroused, I just can't control myself for your beautiful tits."

"So weak and pathetic," she says while continuing the light stroking of my cock. Suddenly I feel her soft angora covered tits fully brush against my arm. She gently rubs them back and forth a few times while my orgasm builds to the point of no return. Then she stops. I moan out loud.

She licks my ear and moves away, "One good edge is all you deserve, you horny dog. Now get up, get dressed, and get out of here. And make sure you don't touch that cock until I see you tomorrow."

I have great difficulty getting dressed because my cock is so hard and big it wants to poke out the top of my underwear. I have to turn it sideways and then snug my tight jeans against it. I'll have to walk home like this because it won't go down I am so horny. As I go down the street I see women's breasts bouncing everywhere. I do my best not to look but when I do I can feel a little drop of precum emerge and I am reminded, 'Princess Tits Are Everything'. By the time I get home there is a big spot on my jeans and I am embarrassed for anyone to see me. I can't help myself. My cock and balls are so achy.

"Princess tits are everything, Princess tits are everything," I think as I drift off into another night of tossing and turning and lusting after her soft firm round breasts.

"Today we have something special," she says standing above me hands on her hips. I look up from my knees seeing her big bouncy boobs in the same soft white angora sweater as yesterday. If I look straight, I'll be able to see her pussy lips (that is forbidden!) in the tight yoga pants. My mouth waters. My cock is hard and horny, already dripping and achy for touch.

"Did you just look at my pussy?" she slaps it left and right a few times and says, "I hope that horny cock isn't going to squirt its dirty cum all over me today.

"Let's put your blindfold back on while you sit on the edge of the chair. Open your knees wide and sit on your hands." I can feel her body as it moves closer to me. She is standing sideways between my legs and inches closer until my hard long cock is just touching her leg.

"There you go horny dog. I'm letting your dirty cock touch my perfect, hot, young body. Well," she says, "at least it's touching my leg covered in my tight yoga pants.

"Now take your left hand and put it on the back of my thigh. That's it. Just rub it gently up and down a few times so you can feel the strength and power of my leg.

"Now move a little higher until you feel the bottom of my butt. Go ahead and run your open hand over the roundness of my beautiful ass.

"Yes, that's it. Just slowly run your hand up and down and around my ass cheek while you slowly hump my leg with your achy nasty cock.

"Doesn't that all feel so good, boy?"

"Finally getting to rub that cock on something?"

"Oh yes Princess, yes" I mumble. I can barely talk because I am so aroused, in a fog of lust.

"Good boy," she says, "now just hold your left hand still on my round firm ass cheek while you take your right hand and put it on my flat belly. Now go ahead and move that hand up until you feel the bottom of my breasts.

"Good booby boy. Now use your hand to cup and hold my big boob. You can feel the soft Angora sweater covering the bra holding in my massive TIT. Go ahead and rub your hand slowly up and around my breast.

"Now do the same with my ass cheek. I want you to feel them both while you hump my leg with your hard cock.

"Ah yes, doesn't that feel good you horny dog?"

All I can do at this point is moan. I am 'in the zone' of lust, full of raw instinctual primal urge.

"Now gently squeeze my ass and then gently squeeze my breast. Go back and forth while you hump my leg harder with your cock.

"Feel the firmness. Do they feel like the grapefruits?"

"No Princess," I blurt out, "no..not at all. Oh my god, they are so much bigger, I...I..." I stutter as I feel the urge to cum swelling my cock.

"Calm down now Bobby. Take a deep breath. Just pat them both. Feel the soft heaviness of my ass and my tits," she says, "feel how firm and strong they are and yet how soft and feminine.

"Which is bigger boy, my round ass or my big breast?"

"Oh Princess. I, I, I'm going to cum. It's just too much. Please, may I cum," I beg as I frantically hump her leg like a mad dog in heat.

"Eew yuky," she squeaks and abruptly moves away, "get that nasty cum away from me."

"Oh My God!" I yelp as my hands, my cock, my body, my soul, all reach out for her - but there is nothing and my cock oozes it's cum out the tip. As the ruined orgasm drips out, my hips thrust and I moan in agony while I hear Princess giggle.

She strokes the back of my head with her hand and says, "Good booby boy. Get all that nasty cum out." I feel only a little relief from the interrupted orgasm and I'm still horny and desperate and eager to worship my Goddess Princess.

"That's enough for today boy. Pack up and get ready for tomorrow," and she leaves the room with me in a slumped heap.

I make my way home. Tomorrow seems like an eternity as I struggle to not touch my cock. I wonder now if perhaps a chastity cage would be a better option. I think I can do this. I know I can be strong for my Princess and not touch this cock. But it does feel good to hold a pillow between my legs as the softness caresses my hard achy cock just like her soft breasts in the soft angora sweater.

Saturday. Finally. She allowed me a ruined orgasm yesterday, but it has been 2 long weeks since a proper full blown orgasm. That is a long time. To make matters worse, Princess has been teasing me nonstop. She enjoys arousing me with her tits. I suppose I enjoy it even more. But I don't like the constant non-stop arousal, the ache in my cock and balls and the erection that gets triggered by a mere thought of Princess tits much less seeing or feeling them.

She knows I am addicted. She made me this way with her teasing and denial; the way she breathes deep and they swell a little; the way she thrusts them out; the way she turns this way or that displaying them and the way she casually rubs them on me. It's really more than a normal man can handle. The arousal has put me on edge. I am consumed with lust for her, to see her, smell her and OH to touch her!

Today I wait for her naked and on my knees, cock already softly aroused. She finally enters the room and the first thing I notice always are her tits. They are in a tight stretchy form fitting shirt. I can see each one perfectly outlined. There are even nipple nubs pointing out, daring me to look, daring me to get even more aroused. My cock swells then drips.

Her tits are so big and round and luscious that they hold the bottom of the shirt a few inches above her firm belly. If I were closer I wonder if I could see underneath? Oh no, she is wearing a G-string and spins around. My cock jumps to attention.

I know we've mostly been talking about her breasts. But her ass is equally arousing. Her ass cheeks are round and touch in the middle hiding her rosebud. When she bends over, even in the yoga pants, her cheeks lift slightly as if turned toward the ceiling. It is a bubble butt. It sticks out round and proud just like her tits.

She walks directly and stops right in front of me. I am already breathless, aroused, cock straining and on my knees. Sure enough I can see the round undersides of both her breasts as the rest of her round tits fill out the shirt on the front and sides. My hard achy cock just did another drip.

She smiles approvingly, pets my head like a puppy, then turns and walks toward the table. As I watch her ass cheeks move side to side, she beckons me to follow and I crawl behind her.

"Now stand up, boy," she says, "and put this blindfold on. Face the table but a few feet back." I can feel her move between me and the table when she says, "With my back facing you I am bending over and putting my elbows on the table. My big breasts are dangling. Well, as much as they can with this tight shirt. Here let me take it off."

I can hear her take it off. Then she softly runs it over my head, face, chest, belly and over my cock on its way to the floor. I can feel the warmth of her body on it and that perfect Princess smell. I shudder a little.

"Yes that's better," she coos, "my big breasts can sway and dangle more easily. Now move forward boy until your cock rests itself between my ass cheeks.

"Yes right there. Just barely touching so you can feel one tight ass check on each side of your cock. Good Boy. Now put your hands on my hips to steady and hold yourself still. You are not to move do you understand?"

"Yes Princess. Of course. Whatever you say," I manage to whisper back doing my best not to thrust my achy hard stiff cock into those firm welcoming soft bubble butt cheeks.

"Good boy," she says as she ever-so-slowly starts to rock her hips side to side. Of course my cock is trapped and moves with her. My hands on her moving hips only serves to arouse me more and accentuates the gentle rocking motion.

Soon it is too much for me and I cry out, "Please Princess, this is too much, I am so close to cumming, I can't hold back much longer." At this she firmly thrusts her ass back hard pinning my cock. She holds still which calms things down just enough.

"Ok booby boy," she says holding my cock in place, "here comes the booby prize. Now slowly run your hands up my back ... and down the sides of my dangling breasts... yes that's it... gently feel the round sides ... apply just a little push so they come together... feel them bounce back and forth between your hands... oh yes, that feels really good, huh horny boy?" she asks as the barely perceptible ass rocking starts again.

"Good, now cup my breasts. Lift them gently so you can feel how heavy they are... feel how they move in your hands." Then she suddenly changes her hip movement from side to side to firmly up and down arousing my cock beyond control.

12