Mark's Adventures: Fun Friday Morning

Story Info
Part 8 Mark's meeting with his boss goes unexpectedly
5.4k words
3.51
5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up snuggled up with Dani, her head on my chest, my arm around her shoulder, and her hands on my cock.

"Mmm, this is nice," I mumble.

"Yes, it is," Dani agrees.

"I didn't realize you were up," I say.

"You will be too in just a minute," she says, stroking my rod.

She keeps going until I am about half mast. I gently roll her up and onto me. I like her riding me; it's not her favorite, but she has been enjoying it lately.

"I was on top last night. She shakes her head, and her curly red hair falls everywhere as she starts to get off of me. I grab her hips and hold her tight.

"And you are again."

"But I am so big," she starts. I sit up and kiss her to knock it off.

"Hush," I say, pulling away from her lips just a little, "just enjoy it. You are beautiful and perfect. Plus, you'll get it from behind in the shower."

"Deal, now suck my boobs; I have been loving that; it feels so good."

A man can't resist an order like that, so I start circling her boobs with my tongue. Licking her nipples in passing but not stopping there. It drives her wild. She gets into it, rocking her hips and going back and forth to my up and down; she really enjoys that. We are going slow and steady, just enjoying it all. I give her ass a slap.

"Not too rough; I'm enjoying the gentle stuff right now," she tells me.

So I just hold on and thrust in a good rhythm, covering her boobs with my mouth as best I can. I feel her tense up and make my move toward her nipple. I suck it in, and she gasps and grabs my head, holding onto her boob as she has her first orgasm of the day. I am not quite there, so we keep going at the same pace. She lets me up after she comes down a bit.

"Sorry."

"For what?" I ask, moving off her nipple and circling her areola with my tongue.

"Almost smothering you."

"I can think of worse ways to go," I tease.

"Sure you can, lay back."

I do, she arches back, and we speed up a bit. I love the look of her stretched out like that.

"I am getting close," I tell her.

"Me, too. Come with me."

So I thrust a little faster and a little harder, getting ready.

"NOW," she moans.

We both explode—her around me, me deep in her—and we keep going, trying to wear each other out. I spurt a lot into her; she gushes around me, then comes forward and flops onto me, giving me a kiss as she comes down.

"That was nice," I say.

"It was. You know what else is nice?"

"What's that?"

"Coffee. And showering first," she teases, jumping up and going to the bathroom. We laugh as I get my sweats on and head to the kitchen. I stop and get the girls up on my way back to the bedroom. The shower isn't running, and Dani isn't in bed. I'm confused.

"In here," she calls from the bathroom.

I walk in and don't see her right away. She swings in from beside the door and sweeps me into a French kiss. She is still naked, and I feel her ample breasts pressed up against me. We continue to kiss as I fondle her as she is squeezed against me. She reaches into my sweats and grabs my cock. It's starting to get hard.

"Hmmm, almost there," she says, "here."

She grabs my head and sticks it between her boobs. I start to lick them and suck her nipples. She shoves my pants to the floor and moans in pleasure. She rubs my dick, getting it up.

"A little more," she tells me, switching her nipples in my mouth. I sucked the new one, "That's good."

She pulls me off and bends over in front of the mirror. "This worked well last time; do it again."

I step out of my pants and get behind her. I rub my dick up and down on her slit. She's a little wet, and I slip in, my head just into her. "Mmff," she says. I grab her hips and slam into her all the way. "Ahhh," she moans.

I pull back, just to the head, and slam all the way back in. I look at her in the mirror, and she is loving it. I slammed her a few more times, watching her boobs sway and bounce. I love that. As I am pounding, I look at her ass bouncing, then glance at the counter and see the jar of coconut oil. I reach over and get my fingers in it. After getting a good glob, I come back and rub it on her ass. She looks at me in the mirror questioningly. I smile and slip one finger into her ass.

"Oh," she says, a look of surprise but enjoyment on her face.

I keep thrusting my finger into her buttocks. It's difficult, but I manage. She is loving it. So I slip out and slide two fingers in.

AHH! she screams and has an orgasm right then. Her clenching tight causes me to blow my wad. I keep trying to thrust.

"Just keep fingering my ass," she breathlessly tells me.

I stop thrusting with my hips and just finger her ass. She is really loving it, moaning and wiggling her butt. I feel her tighten up again, and my withering cock It feels intense, and the look on her face is that of pure pleasure. I stop and back up.

"That was so good," she says, coming up and giving me a big kiss. "Shower?"

We go over and start it up, get in, and wash each other. It's fun, sexy, and just enjoyable.

"I am loving the ass play," Dani says, lathering up.

"Me too," I tell her.

"I can only imagine how good your cock is going to feel."

"You will know soon enough. I smile at her and give her a kiss.

We finish up, get out, and dry off. She helps me pick out clothes.

"I have a meeting with Sara this morning," I tell her.

"Then I will make sure you look extra good. What's the meeting about?" she asks, picking out a pink shirt. "You don't wear this very often. It looks great on you."

"Getting Ms. Kim's promotion to my partner, hopefully."

"Yay! It's about time. Tonight will be a celebratory dinner. I will even get decorations," she says, very excited. "Seo-Hyeon deserves it.

"She really does, I say as I pull on the charcoal pants Dani picked out. She helps me button my pants and picks out my tie. It's navy blue, and she ties it for me. It's very sweet and reminds me of yesterday with Maresol and of years gone by. I smile.

"What?" Dani asks.

"Reminds me of a long time ago," I tell her.

"Seems like we are getting back to that," and she gives me a kiss, still wrapped in a towel.

Yes, it does," I say, slapping her ass on the way out. I love you."

"Love you too. See you tonight," she says, getting dressed as I head out.

I get to the kitchen, and Marcy is still there.

"Why are you still here? Miss the bus? I ask her.

"I wouldn't say I missed it, Dad," she replies.

"C'mon."

"Plus, this way I get donuts."

I roll my eyes, but we do stop to get donuts.

We pull into the donut shop; it's a freestanding shop outside a busy shopping complex. It's a nice place, cozy-looking; we have been coming here for years. The owner knows us and waves and smiles as we come in.

"Mark, twice in one week? To what do I owe the pleasure? She teases, smiling. Zara is a pretty Indian lady who has always been sweet and taken care of us. As I look at her, I notice she really is cute; I hadn't thought about it before. With her black hair pulled back and smiling like crazy, she is nice to look at.

"Hi, Ms. Zara," Marcy says, bounding up to the counter.

"Good morning, Marcy," Zara tells her, coming over to hug her. I notice her body isn't bad either, and I think all this sex is moving my mind in a different way. Zara heads back to the counter, and I check out her ass. It's nice. "You want your regular?"

"Yes, please," Marcy responds.

Zara starts bagging up her maple bar and says, "And what can I get you, Mark?"

"I need to sweeten up the boss, so whatever the baker recommends,

"What does she like?"

"She is a fan of filled."

"What girl isn't," Zara teases under her breath so Marci can't hear, "fruit or cream?"

"What do you think?"

Zara laughs and says, "I've got what you want. One for the work wife too?"

"You should get Ms. Kim something, Dad." Marci adds

"Yes, then," I sighed.

"I don't have Boston cream for her, but I do have Bavarian cream," Zara tells me.

"Sounds great."

"And for you?"

"Surprise me."

"Oooo, I've got just the thing," she says, going and bagging up all of the donuts separately. "Boss. Work Wife. You," she hands me each of them. "And yours, Ms. Marcy," she says, handing a bag over to Marci.

"Thank you," Marci says, peeking inside and eating one of the donut holes Zara put in there. There are probably two maple bars too.

"You are very welcome. Zara smiles and starts ringing us up. "How's Rob?"

"Good, busting his butt in law school. Supposed to go help him move in a couple weeks."

"Wow, it seems like not too long ago he and Tommy came in wanting like 12 dozen donuts the next day," she laughs.

"I remember that; it was something for the senior class. He was so bummed at having to come help at 2 am," I laugh, remembering. Handing her cash.

"Yes, he was," she laughs, "especially since Tommy didn't get here until almost 7."

"Really? He never told me that."

"I have no idea why," she smiles like something is going on, "but they wanted those donuts and he made them. Was very proud of himself."

"He had an excellent director," I tell her, taking the change and dropping all of it in the tip jar.

"Thanks," she says smiling big.

"You know it, Zara, we have the best donuts in town and have been for years. See you Monday."

"See you Monday, Mark. Have a good weekend, Ms. Marcy," she says as we head out.

"You too, Ms. Zara." Marci replies

I drop Marcy off just before the bell and head to get coffee. I pull in and wait my turn. When I get to the window, I get a big smile from Lisa.

"Hey, Daddy," she says.

"Morning Lisa!" I smile back.

"What can I get you today? She implies that it is more than coffee.

"I need three today; I've got to butter up the boss."

"No problem, but yours is going to be special. No sharing or giving it away any more."

"You got it. When do you want to work on the project?"

She gives me a wink and says, "Whenever you want, Daddy. Then she makes the coffee. She comes to the window with two cups. "These are for your assistant and your boss. I'm making yours in a minute."

"You're awesome."

She blushes and asks, "Can I ask you another favor? She says it kind of shyly, which is strange with everything going on but also really cute.

"Anything you want."

"Does it bother you that I call you Daddy? And could you call me Baby Girl?"

I smile at her and say, "Daddy doesn't bother me, baby girl."

"Oooo, then Daddy gets a special treat," she says, her ponytail swinging happily as she is enthusiastic now. "Like that video last night. She turns and blows me a kiss.

"Baby girl, that was so hot."

"Glad you liked it, Daddy. Hang on."

She goes and makes me a bigger drink than normal. She bends down a lot and gives me a good view of her butt in her tight jeans. She comes back over, sipping the coffee.

"This is for you, Daddy," and she takes another drink and hands it out. I take a sip. "And this too," she says, lifting her shirt and flashing me her bra. I can't do too much more; sorry, Daddy."

"It's okay, baby girl. Call me; we will try to work on things this weekend."

"You know I will. I can't wait to 'work on things'", she teases.

"Me either," I smile what I think is slyly and hand up a twenty, "this way it doesn't look bad to the folks behind me."

She smiles, tucks in her pants right in front, and licks her lips at me. I drive away; this is getting wild. I'm not sure how much crazier my life can get.

I get to work and look over, trying to figure out how to get all this stuff inside. I got three coffees and two donuts, which I am trying not to squash. I should have planned this better. I figure out a way to do it and manage to carry everything in at once.

"Hey Boss," Ms. Kim pipes in as I come in, "quite a load."

"Morning, want to help out?"

"I enjoy watching you struggle," she says, but gets up to help.

"This is yours," I tell her, waving one bag and a coffee at her. She takes the bag.

"You got me a -," she says, looking in her bag and sitting down.

"Bavarian cream; that's all Zara had; she said you'd like it." I say set down the coffee and other bags. She grabs her drink.

"And a Lisa. Thanks."

"No problem. Is Sara in?"

"I haven't seen her yet. You look sharp too," she tells me, eyeing me up and down.

"Dani picked it out. I've got to look good to promote my work, wife."

She beams at my comment, "Yes, you do."

"Dani and the girls are excited for you to come over tonight."

"Me too; I miss them." She takes a bite of the donut. "We should go after these guys. You know the best places."

"I have been but the owners a bit relucant." I take a sip of my coffee, and she eyes me. I offer her the cup to take a sip. She does and hands it back. I watch her take donut and dip it in her coffee. It gives me am idea. "You know, maybe we should try to hook the donut place up with Lisa's coffee stand."

"That's a brilliant idea," she says, and we hash out the idea a bit while I wait for Sara. I take out my donut; it's a pink donut. I try it, and it has a wonderful strawberry flavor. Finally, I decided to go for it.

I walk down the hall to her office; she's the big boss, owns the place, and really knows her stuff. I was her first employee back in the day, and we grew the place together. She is also just an awesome person. I walk up to her assistant, Josh.

"Morning, Josh. Sara in?" I ask politely.

"Good morning, Mark. Yes, she's here. What are you asking for? He asks, eyeing the coffee and donuts.

"Forgiveness," I joke, "is she busy?"

"No, it's you. Go in," he says, waving me by and not even buzzing me in. I smile and walk into her office.

"Good morning, Sara. I smile as I walk in.

"Mark!" She says it excitedly from behind her desk.

She is a gorgeous lady, which I really notice as she comes around the desk to give me a hug. She has a mommy body, but it's hot. Her brown hair was styled nicely and pulled up off her neck. A blazer over a white shirt, a black skirt, and heels. She is definitely a looker, still turning younger guys heads. Her smile was amazing, the type that could light up a room. She wrapped me in a hug as I put the stuff down on her desk. Her breasts were mashing against me nicely. I hugged her back; it felt great. She lets go and looks at the coffee and donuts.

"So you've got a big one for me? She asks.

"No, that's mine," I laugh.

"I'm sure it is."

I know she is talking about the coffee, but it feels like more. Our conversations for years have had that kind of energy and joking, but I never really noticed it before. She is one smoking hot lady. It was part of the reason I applied; I can't lie. Working with her for years has been great; she really built this company up but always gives credit to everyone else.

"What can I do for you? She asks, taking her coffee and donut and sitting across from me in front of her desk.

"Well, it's a couple of things," I say, sitting down too. First, I have a couple of new clients. Dr, Villanueva."

"The sex therapist. I've seen some of your proofs. It's good. Appeals to people without being in bad taste."

"Thank you. It turns out she is one of Marcy's friends moms, so that's fun."

She takes a bite of her strawberry-glazed donut and asks, "Any problems?"

"No. It does bring me to my next thing. Bella, my friend with the dance studio, wants to hire us. The problem is she is tight on cash, and so Dani and I were going to fund it."

"That puts you too close." She finished up, patting her mouth with a napkin.

"Right," I say, putting a hand on her leg. "So I was thinking of putting Ms. Kim on as the lead. I'd assist. Then, when she kills it, promote her to my partner."

She looks at me, thinking it over. I unconsciously start rubbing her thigh.

"No," she says.

That shocks me. I stop rubbing; I did not expect this.

"She will take the lead. She will take your job; how long have you been here?"

I start rubbing gently again, thinking, "Forever, I guess."

"Right. You were my first employee, and we burned the midnight oil together. We built this place, though you never take credit. Through lots of hard times, you are the senior-most employee, but I need you to move up."

"What? How?"

"I want you to be my partner. You've been here the whole time. Then you don't have to approve things with me, which you usually know better than I do. You can run multiple teams. You and Ms. Kim can still work on projects together, like you and I did. do so rarely these days. You will help me more."

"I can do that."

"Great, ready to cover me?"

I realize now that my hand has been rubbing and getting higher and higher. It has slipped up under her skirt and is rubbing her skin really close to her pussy. I also notice her foot is out of her shoe and is rubbing my leg. The sexual tension is palpable. I realize it has always been there; I've just been blind. Sure, she is a few years older than me, but you would never know. She still turns the heads of 20-year-olds. She was always my boss, but friendly. Really friendly and flirty, but that's just Sara. However, with my new views of sex, I figured why not?

"Sure, just give me a minute," I tell her. Then I reach for my coffee, but instead knock over her name plate that has fancy pens in it. The pen hits the floor, and I drop to my knees to pick it up. I look up, and my head is right between her legs, looking at her pussy in blue panties. Her crotch is wet.

Fuck it.

"See something you like?"

"See something I lick," I reply, and I lick her thigh right up to her pussy. I licked it through her pants.

"Jesus, about time. I've been waiting for you to pick up the signs for years," she teases me.

I eat her as best I can through her underwear.

"Go lock the door," she tells me. I reluctantly get up and go lock the door. She moves around the desk to her chair and calls Josh. "Hold all my calls; this meeting with Mark is going to take a while."

"Sure thing, Sara," I hear Josh say through the intercom as I come around the desk. She spins her chair towards me as she hangs up.

"You can do your oral presentation," she tells me, spreading her legs. I see she has removed her panties, and I get a great view of her fluffy bush and lips. It's trimmed but natural and great-looking. I drop back to my knees, put my head up her skirt, and lick her pussy from top to bottom.

I grab her hips as I work my tongue around, licking as best I can. I feel her hand grab the back of my head, pushing me deeper. I love it; she seems to be into it. Her taste is different, not like Dani or Maresol's. I figure every woman tastes different, but I love it all. Working my tongue in and coming to her clit. She gasps and clenches on my head, her nails digging in a little bit. It feels great. I work my hands up and start to feel her over her shirt.

"You want these? Tits a done deal," she says, taking her hands off my head. I keep fondling and sucking while I feel her hands work past mine to unbutton her shirt. We somehow work around each other, and her shirt is open. I feel her up over the bra now. Man, these are some great boobs. Nice and big.

"Mmmmm, keep going; we're almost there," she moans to me. I sucked harder to another gasp from her, then yanked her bra down, and her boobs came out. Now my hands are on her bare breasts, and they are fantastic. I cup and squeeze them, working around as I let go of her clit and start to flick my tongue into her as deeply as I can. I do this for a few minutes, really fucking her with my tongue. I feel her hands on my head. Fingers rubbing my head I go up, open my mouth wide to suck her clit and stick my tongue in her while I grab both nipples.

"FUCK!" she exclaims as she cums in my mouth. I work to lap it all up and keep her going for a bit.

"Let's see what I am working with," she says, gently pushing me away.

12