Mark's Adventures: Fun Friday Morning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stand up; she does too, then spins around and pushes me back into her chair. She looks so hot, hair up, blouse open, and boobs hanging out. She kneels down and unzips my pants; my dick pops out, and she reaches in and pulls it out of my underwear.

"I can work with this," she says, gobbling it down. Holy shit! it's fantastic. Maresol is good, but Sara is a pro. Her game is great—up and down, tongue all around everything. The occasional squeeze of the balls. It's incredible. It's mind-blowing as she continues. At first, I had no idea why I had not done so yet. This is the best blowjob ever. Then I realize all the sex lately has increased my stamina and holding power.

She takes her lips away, not disappointed but playful. "Guess we need to try something else?" She says she is standing.

"I got this," I tell her, pushing her onto her back on her desk and flipping her skirt up. Her naked ass is on her desk, legs hanging off as I come between her legs, my pants falling to my feet, and I slide right into her. She is wet, so I go balls deep with my first thrust.

"Fuck yes," she moans.

I grab her thighs as they are up in the air, pull them out, and go all the way back in. She is tight and comfy. It feels different than the other women's but is still great. Her arms were outstretched, her hands clenched. I watch her breasts bounce as I slam in and out, picking up speed. Her hands reach up, grab my shirt, and pull me down. I let go of her legs, and she wrapped them around me. She pulls me down to her nipple, and I start sucking.

"You like that? I know I do," she gasps. "I am almost there."

I try to go faster and harder as I suck those great tatas. I feel myself getting close, then hear her say, "Yes, right there!" And I feel her cum. So I stop trying to hold out, switch nipples, and suck hard, blowing my load deep into my boss. It feels wonderful. I keep thrusting until I am done squirting, and then a little more. I let go of her nipple.

"I have to say that was a very productive meeting," I say.

"Me too. I especially enjoyed the dick-tations," she says, and we both laugh. "I never knew you were into the lifestyle."

"Lifestyle?" I ask. Backing up and helping her sit up.

"Swinging. If I'd have known, we'd have been doing this years ago, because damn, that was good. She is sitting on her desk, her legs hanging off, looking at me.

"It's a fairly recent development," I tell her.

"How recent? Hand me some wipes; they are in the bottom drawer."

I open up her bottom drawer, and there are baby wipes along with an assortment of sex toys.

"A girl has to keep herself entertained. I don't usually mix business and pleasure, but I have wanted in your pants for years."

"Really?" I ask as I start to wipe her up.

"You bet. You've been hot since day one. I can't tell you how many of those early nights I almost jumped you. Or the number of times I got myself off after you left thinking of you."

"I'm glad we finally got to it then. It was pretty great."

"Totally was. Worth the wait. Now we need to have a regular Friday meeting, partner."

"Oh, definitely," I say, finishing cleaning her up and sliding a finger into her.

"Ooo, do we have time? I do have a real meeting in a little while."

"I have to meet a client this afternoon, but my morning is free. I smile and sink back down to put my mouth on her twat.

"You bad boy, ooo, eating me after fucking me, Kinky. Fuck yes, I'll push back my meeting, fuck."

I lick her up and down, sticking my tongue in and licking. It is so sexy—her sitting on her desk and me kneeling in front of her.

"God, you eat pussy the best I ever had. Get in there."

I suck her clit and slide two fingers in when the intercom buzzes.

"Sara, your meeting is here," Josh says.

"Just a minute," she replies, trying to control her breathing. "Mark's almost done. I finger her faster and suck harder. My other hand was fondling her tits. She digs her nails into my head, pulling me close to her pussy as she cums again.

"Sorry to cut it short," she says as I come back up.

"No worries, it's all new."

"Friday mornings will be cleared from now on for our 'partner meetings.'"

"You got it, Sara," I tell her, putting myself away. I help her down and try to help her get adjusted; I really just play with her boobs, and she slaps my hands. I'm glad you didn't mess up my hair."

"Or your lipstick. That's incredible," I tell her. "You look fabulous."

"I look like I just had a great fuck, because I did," she says, sliding her panties back on and straightening her skirt.

"One last thing, I am using company resources to help a friend with a school project, but it should lead to a new client."

"I told you. Partners." She is gesturing back and forth at me. "Do I look okay?"

Looking at her, you could never tell we just had a romp in her office.

"Gorgeous."

"You're sweet. Go tell Ms. Kim; I will put out an email to everyone else later. See you next Friday," she winks.

I smile and grab my coffee, heading out. "Next Friday, morning partner meeting."

"All morning," she stresses as I exit her office. Well, that was unexpected and certainly hot and sexy. Fridays will be fun from now on.

I head back to my office, where Ms. Kim is waiting. She pops up as soon as I get close.

"That took awhile. Good news?" she asks.

"Let's go in my office," I tell her, heading that way and holding the door open for her. She walks in, a little confused but still eager to hear what is going on. I close the door.

Okay, boss, what's up?"

I put my coffee down and said, "Well, there is good news and bad news."

"Oh," she says, a little crestfallen.

"The good news is: congratulations! You got the promotion. You are an executive."

She squeals and jumps, then hugs me. It's a great hug; her body presses on mine. Maybe there is something. She peels herself off and asks, "So what's the bad news?"

"Well, we won't be partners. I will still help you, and you got Bella's job."

"Awesome. So I am moving to a new team?"

"No, Sara promoted me too. I am now her partner. So I am still your boss, but I will be less active in making the accounts and more involved in day-to-day functions. Keeping clients, running the business, that kind of thing."

"Well, that is great, boss. You are still the boss; it's cool. Double celebration," she says happily. "You told the wife yet?"

"Not yet; I'll call her."

"You need to; I am going to work on Bella's account. Should I call her Ms. Solovyou? Oh, and don't forget you're meeting with Dr. Villanueva at her office this afternoon."

I most certainly had not forgotten. "Thanks for the reminder. I will look them over and call Dani."

"This is so great. Good job, boss."

"You too, congratulations," I say and give her another hug. She smiles and hugs me back, then heads out. I need to find her an office. Or do I need a new one? I will figure that out. I pull out my cell phone and call Dani.

"Hey Babe," I say when she picks up.

"Hi Honey, what's up?" She answers.

"Ms. Kim got the promotion."

"I knew she would."

"I did too. Sara made me her partner and wants me to take up more business responsibilities."

"REALLY! That is great. You deserve it. I am going to cook a super special dinner. And getting more decorations."

"You don't have to."

"Hush. It's a big day. And you get a special treat tonight."

"I like that."

"I know you would. I love you; I'm heading to the store."

"Have fun; I love you too."

We hang up, and I sit down at my desk. More business-focused. I can do that. For now, I'll look over Maresol's stuff. Work on Lisa's stuff to pass the time; it helps to make things go quickly. I get a notification on my phone. It's a picture of Lisa, winking with her shirt up, bra down, and tits out. Her nipples are pierced. It looks like it's from the store room at the stand. I can't wait to see you, Daddy."

I text back, "Me either, Baby Girl."

"Off to class; have a good day!"

"You too, baby."

Another text of her ass in a g-string, her tattoos visible. She is a hot little thing. This is going to be fun.

I work a little more. Ms. Kim pokes her head in. "Lunch Boss."

"Alright, I'm going to finish up and head over to Maresol's."

"Sounds good. I'm going home to see if Sammi has anything for me. I talked to her last night, and she was stoked."

"Great, see you later."

She takes off, I wrap up the finishing touches, save it, and get up. I grab a burger on the way and get to Maresol's when lunch is usually ending. I brought her some too, not knowing if she'd eaten yet.

12