Marks End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Also in the closet hung a perfect white dress with intricately beautiful green lace appliqué sewn on the dress. Next to that sat a simple pair of white high heels with a modest 3" heel.

When I pulled the dress on over my shoulders and zipped up the side, I smoothed out the material at the front of the dress and spun a circle feeling the dress flare out and bounce around my body when I stopped. Stepping into the shoes, I found them to be nice, they didn't hurt like I'd expected them to, and with the modest 3 inch heel, I found my posture was better. My ass seemed to be pushed back, my breasts more pronounced by the bra also perked up as my shoulders dropped and pulled back. I felt simply beautiful standing there alone smiling to myself.

"Applicant will proceed to phase 3." The iPad said. And the door opened once again. I was startled out of my daydream. I stepped out and felt like I could take on the world all by myself! There on the floor were arrows, blinking with a #3 I followed them out and walking past the 15 or 20 phase 2 rooms I got to a new area.

The phase 3 accommodations were quite nice, luxury in comparison to phase 1 and 2. I effectively had my own house. Fully stocked kitchen with foods I could make myself at my leisure. A luxurious bathroom with a jetted tub and a huge walk-in closet just off the master bedroom with more clothes than I could ever wear. All of them beautifully exquisite items from what I initially saw. There was a large yard that I apparently had access to whenever I wanted. Everything was perfectly decorated.

It was after dinner, and I was supposed to be going to sleep but I was far too excited for that at the moment! I needed to go for a walk, I was still horny as hell but I couldn't gain access to my cock to relieve myself! I opened the door to the "street" well... we were still in a warehouse but there was what looked like a street out beyond a small yard and that's where I decided to go.

The air outside my house felt wonderfully cool and street lights lit up a road a mile long before it was swallowed up by darkness. Walking down the street with houses lining both sides of the roadway, I could see other people in their houses. Some houses had couples! An obvious man and woman! I wondered if I even wanted another person. I was quite content just how I was.

I became acutely aware of footsteps behind me and a certain level of fear rose up in me. I was a man dressed in exquisite lingerie wearing a dress and heels outside the safety of my home! My appearance had changed so much over the last few months that the outside onlookers would likely see nothing more than a tall woman but I still had a penis. I could be killed! I looked sexy as hell and felt that way too but if a man felt tricked, I could probably at least expect a beating. But... I should be safe, I am a part of a study on sexuality. I stopped and turned toward the footsteps. Behind me was a ruggedly handsome man in a business suit. His jacket was open and he had one hand in his pocket. He was carrying something in his free hand. I couldn't make out what it was.

"Fine evening tonight isn't it?" He said with smooth confidence.

"Yes! It's so lovely out here!" I beamed a bit more than I expected.

I was just feeling so good, so in touch with who I was becoming. It felt so invigorating talking to an actual person even if I was a little scared behind it all.

"What do I call a beautiful woman like you?"

The question rolled off his tongue as though he was only half interested. I felt a pang of jealousy, and fear! I couldn't tell him my name was Mark! I couldn't see him interested in spending time with a woman named Mark so I blurted out the first woman's name I could think of... my ex wife.

"Hello sir, my name is Erika!" I said as I curtsied to him.

"And what do I call a handsome man like you?" I said mimicking his question.

"Jim is the name. You must be new here." He noted as though he knew all the ladies around there.

He slipped his arm over me assumingely and started walking with me. He told me how beautiful I was, and that I must be a very important person to be allowed in the study. It felt so nice to be in his arms, talking about everything and nothing at the same time. We rounded the end of the street, and started back toward my own home on the block. I found myself not wanting to go home yet. I could see my light still on. It was just 30 yards away now and I was slowing my pace to spend more time with Jim. Handsome Jim!

"This is me. Would you care to come in for a night cap?" He asked.

"I'd love to!" I replied, not even thinking about the cage or plug!

"But this is my first night here and I still haven't settled in yet. Maybe another night Jim?" I added as I began walking away.

He pulled on my hand, spinning me around into his arms and up against his door. He was groping at my chest as he began sticking his tongue down my throat. It wasn't so much his sloppy kissing, or the fact that his tongue was in my mouth. It was just how he'd done it. It was how he didn't care if anyone saw what he was doing. Or it was how he wanted me so much he had to take me right there. And it was just a kiss. He broke off the kiss and let me free. I wanted to let him know I was interested, I just wasn't sure how other than a kiss on the cheek as I turned away and walked to my home. I'd have loved to stay right there in his arms. I felt so good pulled into his body.

That night I slept in the nude under actual covers. I had bedding for the first time since the study began, and not just a flimsy blanket that was really nothing more than a sheet. I had wild vivid dreams, I was with Jim, he was kissing me, then he was fucking my ass. Then I was tied up and he was fucking my mouth, then he was in my pussy! I had a pussy, and large breasts that bounced as I got fucked.

I woke up to a sticky mess in my sheets. I'd had a wet dream as I dreamed of having sex with Jim. I left the mess to deal with later. I needed some food.

Standing in the kitchen I was in awe how well stocked it all was. It's like they knew exactly what I liked before this whole study began. I cooked up a light breakfast of eggs and toast then took a shower and cleaned up a bit.

Getting dressed for the day I decided to go a bit less sexually explicit and tone down the underwear a bit. I did however like wearing the bra and I found one with cups that I actually filled out. It was a brilliant blue tee shirt bra and I paired it with a matching nylon thong that pulled the anal plug nicely into me. I topped all that with a white linen summer dress with spaghetti straps. I could just see the color of the underwear through the thin linen material and thought nothing of it. Slipping into some sandals, I looked like I was ready to hit the beach!

I needed to do my VR analysis so I sat on the couch in the living room, laying back I waited for it to start.

"Welcome to phase 3 of the sexuality study!" It was an older gentleman standing in a white room all alone. He had his arms outstretched and had a calming smile on his face.

"You May have noticed some changes in this phase. You are given more freedom, and you have more options. But there will be new treatments that are required for continued participation. We will fill you in as needed. Thank you for your time." And he was gone...

Then the VR Analysis began. Calibration mode, then some slight changes to the test. It was mostly the same but randomly a new image was thrown in. A new kink to no doubt gauge my receptivity. And the test was over.

It was time for TV now. I wanted to see what happened on my soap opera today but couldn't. I was summoned for a physical. I'd not had a physical since I started. I just trusted that the cage monitored my health and that the plug was doing the same.

Following the lights on the floor I was directed to medical. Once in medical I was instructed to strip completely and sit on the table to wait for the doctor. I felt so naked and covered my sensitive nipples with my hands.

Promptly 10:00, a very punctual looking doctor walked in, and not even looking at me he began speaking.

"Please remove both sensors and place them in the tray." He drones on.

It sounded like he had done the same thing over and over 24 hours a day 7 days a week.

"Step on the scale please." He asked, again without emotion.

I jumped up, pulled the plug from my ass. It was a little dirty but not too bad. I set it in the tray, and grabbing a pair of scissors, the unenergetic doctor cut the zip tie on my cage. It hadn't been off my body in over 3 months and while I thought I was ready to be free of it, I had grown accustom to it. I pulled it off and noticed the skin on my dick was now super sensitive, soft and bright pink. Doc placed a board under my dick and wrote down a measurement. 1.5" soft, then tugging as though it were a cows udder, he jacked me off until I was fully hard. Measured again and wrote down 3.5"

I was floored! How had my dick gone from 8" down to 3.5"?? I was lost in thought when he started explaining the new prosthetic.

"The pad will envelop the penis. A sheath has been created to hold your penis and carry your urine out a tube just like with a real vagina. Stimulations are transmitted through the pad to your penis and your vaginal prosthetic has a maximum depth of 10." He said dryly.

"Vaginal prosthetic!" I thought to myself...

I wasn't really sure how I felt about wearing a vaginal prosthetic. My winner had already lost more than half its original size. I remembered hearing that some procedures would be irreversible. I wondered if that was one of them. I wondered if I really cared or not. I'd become quite content with the way things were going. I continued thinking as he trimmed on. I was listening but thinking too,

"Orgasmic secretions are stored and will be used as future lubrication." He continued.

With that, he placed a soft pink pad over my penis, and pulled a cord at the top. The prosthetic clamped itself onto the head of my penis and pulled itself into

my crotch. I felt my testicles smash against myself until they slipped somewhere into my body.

Looking down, I had no penis. All that remained was a smooth mound. The doctor licked his thumb and rubbed it over the slit in the mound. My knees almost buckled right there. It was like he was rubbing the head of my dick. He then squirted lube on two fingers and when he inserted them into the hole, I felt like he had ahold of my whole cock with a warm wet mouth and as he pushed it in and out, the sucking sensations began. My whole body tensed up and I felt the building of an orgasm. I didn't want him to stop but I knew it was over when he ripped his glove off and dropped it onto the same tray.

"Stand please." The doctor requested.

Measuring my hips, waistline, chest, and breast tissue he made the comment that he would adjust the medication to aid in more breast growth and fat redistribution. I didn't know what he was talking about as far as medication but bigger breasts seemed like a great idea to me!

"That's all we have for today. You may get dressed and return to your quarters." He said dismissively as he got up and walked out the door.

Getting dressed offered new surprises. Without the cage or plug, the thong panties fit and felt soooo much better! It was almost as though I could feel the smooth silky material sliding around on the tip of my dick... well I didn't have a dick anymore. It was my pussy!

I was in phase 3 for maybe a month with my prosthetic pussy. I almost felt like I was dating Jim even though we only walked around talking, or had dinner at mine or his house. I explored my prosthetic pussy quite extensively and had become very accustomed to its sensations.

One particular morning, I had been summoned for a mental health evaluation. Mentally, I'd felt fine. I'd been talking to the same woman twice a week for months! Why would I needs mental health evaluation? I was sure it had to be a formality, so I followed the arrows on the floor to another clinic.

A very nice looking woman was seated in one of the only two chairs in the room. I immediately noticed her beauty. I feel jealous of her beauty. I wish I could look like her but I don't even look close! She had such beautiful hair and even though it only went to her shoulder it was full and wavy and shiny. I think it was how healthy it looked that got me. She had a round face with minimal makeup but she looked like she was ready for anything. Her plump body wasn't fat, it just had the correct proportions a woman's body should have. I wanted to be just like her.

"Welcome Mark, please have a seat." She said calmly.

"Um... I don't go by Mark anymore, I've changed my name to Erika." I replied sitting in the chair across from her.

"I'm Doctor Martinez, But you can just call me Gloria." She said as she noted something down on a notebook.

I remembered her after she told me her name. It'd been a while since I saw her. A lot has changed since that day all those months ago. I was expecting Elizabeth, the same blonde woman I'd been talking to for the past three months.

Her Spanish accent seemed hidden or masked from years of assimilation. She looked to be well dressed so I imagined she made pretty decent money.

"So Erika, how are you feeling today?" Gloria asked.

We talked for about ten minutes about fairly meaningless things as she didn't write anything in her notebook. Then we got on the topic of the new prosthetic. That seemed to be the real reason of the visit.

"How do you feel about the prosthetic device?" She asked.

"It's quiet convincing for the small amount I've experienced it so far, and I feel like I've explored it a lot." I replied.

"Well we encourage you to experience as much as you're comfortable with. Your orgasmic responses are stored in the prosthetic and secreted upon arousal responses. That means, you'll only need to use a lubrications agent one time." She said handing me a box.

I opened the box and my stomach fluttered! Inside were four dildos. One was plain smooth metallic, and smallish, the other three looked remarkably like penises. A six inch slim penis with a pronounced upward curve, an eight inch meaty looking cock with a thicker shaft than head, and an enormous ten inch dark brown tool that looked as though the owner would have been a twelve foot tall giant! I never thought of using a dildo. Maybe Jim's cock a few times but never a plastic dick!

"That is the limits of this prosthetic device." She said pointing to the monster dildo.

"They look and feel soooo real." I said as I picked up the girth eight inch cock.

"We recommend you explore your new prosthetic device at your leisure. And we will have another meeting soon." she said.

I was still rubbing the skin of the fake cock, sniffing the material. I wanted to see what it taste like so I tentatively stuck my tongue out and licked just the tip. I didn't notice any specific taste. I just wanted to continue tasting it. That must have been a response Gloria was looking for because she smiled brightly and jotted something down in her note book.

I stood still holding the large dildo in my hand and walked out the door. Gripping the fake cock, I found my feet moving quickly toward the safety and privacy of my quarters. Without thinking of what I was doing or where I was going.

I was laid out in my bed, panties around my ankles. My skirt was flipped up over my chest and I was fingering the lips of my vagina. I was working my clit with two fingers while I had the large cock deep in my mouth.

I imagined Jim was there and he was going to fuck me. I wanted to lose my virginity to him right there.

I spit on the tip of the cock and rubbed it on the lips of my pussy. I thought I was ready until I pushed the cock inside. Stars shot through my vision as I felt my pussy mold to the cock. I could almost feel the delicate veins as it rubbed inside my vagina. I wanted more, faster, harder!

Pushing the 8" dong into my pussy was divine, I set it on the bed pointing up into the air and climbed onto it. I bounced on the bed imagining Jim below me. I was feeling really good but wanted just a little more so I grabbed another smaller dick and placed it right at the opening of my back door. I pounded my body down onto the bed taking the cocks in both holes as I imagined Jim fucking my pussy and for some reason, the doctor was fucking my ass hole.

My body tensed as though I was being electrocuted as I felt myself cumming long and hard. Spasms of euphoria pulsed from my pussy and my anus. I felt like I was having a seizure.

I lay on the bed covered in sweat, almost panting from the exertion the the orgasm caused. I was satisfied. But could definitely go another round right then if I didn't have to do all the work. I thought how nice it would be to just lay back and get fucked instead of having to bounce on both dicks, just like a real woman.

Covered in sweat I decided to shower before dinner and get changed. I was feeling a little tuned in and wanted to embrace those feelings tonight. Rummaging through my closet, I found lots of potential outfit ideas but it wasn't until I'd nearly gone through the whole closet that I found the chest containing the perfect start to my outfit ideas that night.

Strapping the black leather dog collar around my neck made my loins stir, and I could swear my pussy was getting wet with anticipation. Leaving the leash attached made me feel super slutty and submissive too. Next I found a simple black strapless bra that with the help from some light padding, made my somewhat limited chest look much fuller. I paired that with some crotchless panties that left my pussy and ass fully exposed. I was feeling like such a naughty girl when I stepped into the strappy dress. Straps came down my shoulders and split around my tits, then wrapped around my body, cross crossing several times until they finally came together an inch below my crotch. Calling it a dress was taking more liberties that I should have though. It really wasn't anything more than straps arranged in the shape of a dress.

Looking in the mirror, and tugging on the leash attached to the collar, I decided I should probably have a cigarette. I looked like the kind of woman that just waited, smoking cigarettes on the porch. She waited for her man to come home, tie her to the bed and fuck her brains out. He would slap her ass hard as his cock stabbed at her pussy. He would pull his cock out and jam it down her throat. She would suck him off until he blew his load into her belly...

I'd been touching myself while looking in the mirror and had given myself a small orgasm imagining Jim as the man that was cumming in my mouth. Then I remembered I hadn't really had anything in my mouth. I needed to cook dinner. I threw on a sheer robe and walked to the kitchen. Well... I sashayed my ass to the kitchen. I was feeling hyper feminine right then and I imagined I was going to cook a meal for my man!

I didn't really cook a meal for my man. I didn't even have a man. I just heated up a TV dinner and scarfed it down. I wanted to see Jim! I wanted to pick up where we left off every time we'd start something.

I stepped out of my quarters into the open air of the street, walking out to the sidewalk made me feel so naughty! Maybe just a little too naughty. I could feel the breeze on my moist pussy lips and it turned me on. It made me feel reckless. But something else was creeping into my thoughts. I wanted him to want me, but respect me. I wanted him to hold me down and fuck me, but lovingly. I wanted him to tie me up and spank me but hold me softly after. I wasn't sure I could get that with how I was dressed. I could have one but not both. I turned back toward the safety of my quarters and when I was only arms reach from the door, I heard him. He was close.