Marks End

Story Info
A man enters a medical trial and changes.
10.3k words
4.49
46.6k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I stood outside the doors of the warehouse. It seemed to stretch out a half mile in both directions. Through the window, I could see a receptionist sitting at a desk talking on the phone. I pulled the newspaper ad out of my back pocket.

'Wanted:

Participants needed for a sexuality study that seeks men between 30 - 50 years of age. All inpatient expenses provided as well as up to $50k completion bonus. Apply in person at Circa Pharmaceutical.'

I was standing there with a suitcase containing everything I owned. I'd been kicked out of the house. A marriage of 20 years ended and I had nothing to show for it. Everything had gone to my ex wife. It was all in her name for tax reasons and such. It all ended when I was caught having an affair with her best friend. The divorce was quick and painful. Like a bandage ripped from a wound, I was alone, homeless, and jobless in one act of selfish indiscretion.

I needed a place to stay and the money definitely wouldn't hurt either so the ad seemed perfect to me. When I stepped through the door of the office the receptionist just ignored me. It wasn't until I rang the bell directly in front of her did she look up and acknowledge my existence.

"I'm here for the study." I said

Going back to her Phone call she passed me an iPad with a questionnaire preloaded onto it.

'Welcome to Circa Pharmaceuticals study on human sexuality. We are attempting to create a smooth path for individuals desiring transition. We will use cutting edge medications and technologies, as well as behavior modification techniques to map the neural pathways of the transitioning mind. Some changes maybe irreversible.'

Click yes to continue or no to opt out of the study

I skimmed through the message at the beginning of the survey, saw something about technologies and irreversible changes, It looked like it was similar to a side effect message of a groundbreaking medication. Maybe something only .005% of people we are affected by. I clicked yes and the questions began.

It started out pretty light...

1. I am a happy person.

2. I find it easy to stay focused on tasks.

3. I like people

They all had to be answered using the preset format of 1-5

1-not at all like me

2- not much like me

3-indifferent

4-a bit like me

5-very much like me

Eventually it started getting really personal and sexual.

135. I am interested in drinking the urine of others.

And... I guess depending on the situation... I could maybe drink someone else's pee but I'd really rather not, so it's got to be a "2" then.

137. I like pizza.

Um... yeah, that's a 5 for me.

158. I've wondered what life would be like as a woman.

I furrowed my brow and thought. Have I ever really thought about what life would be like if I were a woman? I guess right now, after my ex wife got everything in the divorce... yeah it's a 5 for me.

The questions came up one at a time and almost seemed as though someone was directing the questions to see if I was paying attention.

193. I like the receptionists hair color.

What? How is that relevant to my sexuality? I looked up from the iPad and I was shocked that she was looking right at me. I smiled and put my head back down hoping she didn't notice. Brown hair, shoulder length, looked well cared for, sides feathered out stylishly, yeah... I guess it's got to be a 5 for me.

Then it entered a sexual fantasy stage with questions like,

328. I would have a 3-way with another man.

329. I would let a person tie me up.

330. I would wear an anal plug.

I answered as truthfully as I felt right then or maybe even possibly. It turns out I am pretty uninhibited as most answers were between a 3 and 5. With $50k in the line, there isn't much I wouldn't do. After completing 600 questions, I handed the iPad back to the receptionist. Five minutes later I was called back.

Tugging my suitcase along behind me I entered the next room. I was told to leave my suitcase with reception and that I'd get it back at the completion of my time in the study. I reluctantly left it with the cute brunette who was preoccupied with her phone conversation.

A cute looking curvy gal was seated in one of two chairs in the room. Her dark hair caught my attention first but her curves made my dick twitch a little bit. We just sat there looking at each other for a moment.

"Hi there, I'm Mark." I said looking her up and down. "What can I do for you?"

"Interesting." She said jotting in her notebook. "I'm Doctor Martinez. I'm here to perform a psychological analysis as prescribed by the requirements of the study."

"How are you feeling today?" She asked almost rhetorically.

I nodded an "affirmative" and stuck my thumbs up.

"How would you feel if..."she asked

"I'm sorry, what?" I said. I was zoned out and hadn't been listening to her.

"How would you feel if you were in a horrible accident and your genitalia was completely mutilated?" She asked again.

"Is that really a question?" I asked. "Like... how do you think I'd feel! My junk had been mutilated... like gone?"I rambled.

"I'd be horrified. Probably suicidal I guess. That's my official answer." I said

"How would you feel if you woke up tomorrow a woman?" She asked.

"Oh... so these are serious questions!" I said.

That line of questioning on for about an hour or so with Dr. Martinez jotting down things into her note book.

After the psych evaluation a doctor of 'actual' medicine came in to take my vitals. Height, weight, body measurements and such. He even asked for a sperm sample and offered help in getting it.

"No thanks doc, I can take care of that on my own!" I said after he tried to grab my cock. Odd thing is... he insisted on measuring it even though I told him it was 8 inches! I just kept saying $50k... $50k... until I was done with the preliminary crap.

Finally, standing alone in the brilliantly white room, a single box opened on the wall. And over the loudspeaker a computer generated voice came on.

"Remove all clothing and personal effects and place them in the box please."

That was a little weird but I'd come this far... I may as well continue, and once I'd removed all my clothes, I placed them in the box on the wall. The box closed and retracted into the wall. I was alone and naked in a room. There was only one door between me and the receptionist. I didn't really want her to see me naked so i turned my back to the door and covered my pecker, even though I was fairly well endowed and had nothing to be ashamed of, I hid myself anyway.

Another box buzzed to life and brought me lunch, and a paper gown that left my ass exposed to the world. Lunch was a simple pb&j with a bag of Doritos, a can of soda and a small cup with 3 pills. I ate the sandwich, and the chips then washed it and the pills down with the soda all wearing the paper gown.

After lunch, a box popped out and a small pink tube with a ring came through the hole. A note came with the cage.

'Dear participant, congratulations and thank you for your interest in our study. We are attempting to map the neural pathways of sexuality in adult males. The provided attachment must be worn over the penis at all times. It will monitor all vitals, arousal from modified stimuli, and help prevent stimulation from external sources. A short video analysis will follow completion of the required task.

Thank you.'

"This is for $50k!" I thought to myself reading the instructions in the box. Once I had the small pink cage clipped into place and secured with the provided zip tie a VR helmet came through the wall and I pulled it over my head.

The analysis video showed various scenes of people engaged in sexual acts alone and partnered. It started out fairly mild, and right when it would start getting good the video would stop, and a new one would begin. A message popped up saying 'Calibration complete.'

From that point on, the images were just flipping across the screen every second or so. A man, a woman, man and woman holding hands, two men holding hands, two women holding hands, and so on the video went getting increasingly perverse, and increasingly fast. I noticed I had become quite aroused as the images were flipping through much faster now. And then the analysis ended.

My cock had filled the cage from the videos and was uncomfortably pressing on the sides and tugging on my testicles. Had I not been wearing the crazy contraption I might have jacked off right there.

The door to the lobby sprung open and the computer voice sounded again.

"Applicants will proceed to room number two."

I couldn't go out there! People might see me! That's where the receptionist was!

"I can't go out there... um... like this!" I said loudly, hoping someone could hear me.

"Your assistance is no longer required for the study. Thank you for your interest." An actual voice bellowed from the loud speakers.

"Wait, wait... I'm good. I'll proceed!" I yelled loudly. I was a little embarrassed as I walked out the door looking for the receptionist. She was still playing on her phone, my suitcase sat right where I placed it. Lit up on the floor was blinking arrows with a #2 lit up. I followed the signs for what seemed like 100 yards to a door.

Stepping through, I was in room #2. It was quite surreal. Everything was white. There were white couches, white tables, and a large white t.v. In the wall. I was sure the only thing that was showing was a video of a snowstorm! It was exactly how I might imagine a prison cell looking but there was a door with a window showing a small yard with fake grass.

"Please enjoy your time in stage 2 of the sexuality study." The voice said soothingly from an iPad sitting on the arm of a sofa.

I sat down on the couch, flipped on the television, and spent the next 2 hours wondering when I might get something to wear other than the paper gown while flipping through garbage on the television. Cooking shows, crafting shows, 5 channels of home shopping network, and soap operas. Annoyed with the T.V. I decided to take a nap. I laid down on the bed to get some sleep and drifted off to sleep. I pulled the thin blanket over me and doubled up the single pillow, and I awoke sometime later and the lights had dimmed.

I woke up because I had gotten cold! I looked around for the thermostat but couldn't find one anywhere. I did find a closet though. The closet contained skimpy blue satin booty shorts with a bow on the front, and a tank top of the same material. And right next to it was a light blue dress with a wide neckline and big puffy skirts that poofed the skirt out. I believe it's called a petticoat, and a thin black belt. It was a pretty dress. I thumbed the fabric of the tank top, feeling it's softness. It felt really nice, but I wasn't sure I wanted to wear women's clothing.

Waking up the next morning, I was starving, but there was nothing to eat. The shower lights were on so I decided to have a shower. The paper gown didn't survive the night and so I dropped it in the hamper outside the shower.

After my shower, I stood wrapped in a towel standing at the closet. I was hoping for more acceptable clothing than the panties, tank top and dress. I wasn't really surprised. Maybe a little let down though.

Nothing had changed inside the closet. I really didn't want to wear those things but, they didn't look too bad. I wasn't going to wear the dress though. That was just too much. I didn't want to just sit around naked all day. I slid the shorts up my legs, once they settled around my hips, the material covered and encased my package attractively and the back rode up exposing just the slightest bits of cheek. The tank top was really wonderful touching my skin! I started getting aroused feeling my body through the slick clothing, and my dick was straining against the little pink cage, and rubbing my ass felt so nice! I wondered why I was so resistant in the first place.

There was a message on the iPad that showed the schedule for phase 2. I looked over it while eating a bowl of cereal.

PHASE 2 SCHEDULE

06:30 - 07:30 Hygiene/dressing

07:30 - 08:00 Breakfast

08:00 - 08:15 VR Analysis

08:15 - 11:00 Free time

10:00 - 10:15 Phycology chat 'Mon & Thu'

11:00 - 11:30 Lunch

11:30 - 13:00 Yard Time

13:00 - 18:00 Free Time

18:00 - 19:00 Dinner

19:00 - 20:00 Journal entry

20:00 - 21:00 Quiet time

21:00 - 07:00 Lights Out

It was about time for the VR Analysis. I looked around for a headset or helmet like I used yesterday. It hung neatly from the wall.

I slid on the helmet for the daily analysis. It seemed as though it lasted much longer than 15 minutes. Peaceful sounds came through the headset and I felt like I dozed off a time or two but when it finished and I pulled the helmet off I had a small wet spot in my panties at the tip of the cage.

I'd leaked a little bit. I patted it dry best I could. I would be embarrassed if someone saw me wearing sexy panties and a tank top... even more embarrassed if they also saw a wet spot at the tip of my dick. I'd have to remember to place a little piece of paper over my dick to catch the leakage the next time I did VR.

Being that it was a psychology day I had to meet with someone. I didn't want to wear the dress but I couldn't go in just a pair of panties, even if my dick was in a cage. I had to cover up more. I skipped the white puffy skirt and dropped the soft blue dress over my head. It looked stupid! I felt stupid, and I didn't want to go talk to anyone dressed like this!

I followed the prompts on the floor to the psychology center and met with a cute blonde woman in her early twenty's. Her long blonde hair fell straight down to her mid back. She had dark blue eyes that looked like the ocean, and a soft caring face. She sat with her thin legs crossed and a note pad on her lap smiling at me as I entered.

I liked her right off the bat and I hardly even cared that I was wearing women's clothing. I felt at ease with her and found that I could talk freely about my transition into this study and the issues I was having with it. The time spent with her really helped me accept some of the things they wanted me to do for the study.

The rest of the day I sat around and watched television, I thought about going outside but only stuck my head out for a minute. I didn't really want to go outside wearing women's panties and a dress. I'd have died if I had to face another person like that. After dinner I wrote about my day, my thoughts and feelings were to be recorded as detailed as possible. Then I went to bed.

The next day was similar to the previous day. I ate, showered, and went to get dressed. Thinking I might have something similar to wear today I was surprised when I opened the closet to find something much more feminine than the previous day! It was a light blue teddy with little dangly straps to attach pantyhose! Why in the world they give me this after only two days? Grabbing the body suit and stockings made my heart race, my skin was tingling with anticipation as I pulled the lingerie up over my legs. Elizabeth said this was an imperative part of the study. They wanted information on willing subjects and their experiences. My cock was twitching excitedly inside the pink cage. The lingerie felt so sensual touching my skin. I felt slightly funny wearing it, but it was nice. With a little trial and error I got the thigh high stockings up and clipped into place on the straps.

I looked in the mirror and felt way too underdressed the back of the body suit ran right up my ass crack and exposed both butt cheeks. I didn't mind the lingerie but I really wanted to cover myself in something.

I pulled the petticoat up my legs and the material tickled my legs in such a nice way. Then I dropped the dress over my head, and clipped the belt up around my waist. I twisted my hips side to side and the skirt bounced and swished over my legs. I felt a little silly, but no worse than that first day with Elizabeth, the cute blonde psychiatrist. It really was a nice dress.

After a few weeks, wearing dresses and sexy lingerie were normalized in my brain and I thought nothing of wearing whatever was provided. I even got excited when something fun would be placed in the closet, like when a nautical themed lingerie set was provided. It had stripes and stars on the bra and panty set! There was even a little hat and a navy blue fifties styled dress that was absolutely adorable!

When you get into a routine, the only thing that seems to stand out are the changes to the routine. After 2 or 3 weeks of the same thing, immediately preceding dressing time, a new box appeared from the wall.

'Dear participant, thank you for your interest in our sexuality study. We are attempting to map the neutral pathways of sexuality in adult males. The provided attachment must be worn inside the anal cavity at all times. It must be cleaned and replaced after each bowel movement. It will provide more detailed vitals as well as arousal from modified stimuli. A short video analysis will follow completion of the required tasks.

Thank you.'

"Oh, now they want me to wear a butt plug too?" I thought to myself holding the pink clover shaped plug. Why not... for $50k, it's a minor inconvenience.

I applied lots of lube, and tentatively holding the plug to my anus, I felt a slight twitch through my loins. I'd never been penetrated before, and the plug looked quite large. Pushing in offered as much resistance as my body was giving and I willed myself to relax. I found that if I pushed out as though I were evacuating my bowels the plug slid in easier. At its widest point, I felt as though I were being stretched to my limit and possibly being torn open. Oddly though, I found that sensation to be enjoyable. My cock was straining in its cage and dripping a small bit of fluid. I watched as the drip of fluid danced on the top of the cage the moment the plug seated itself firmly in place. I felt full and stretched and horny as hell.

The analysis was different that night. The calibration images were a feminine looking man, the same man wearing lingerie, a fem looking woman, her wearing lingerie, the man receiving anal sex in lingerie, the woman receiving avail sex in lingerie. Then the analysis began. Every so often I swore I could feel the butt plug swell up and get bigger in my ass and occasionally it would kick on and start vibrating in my hole. Just as I was about to cum all over, the analysis ended.

I was left horny and frustrated all day. The days continued to repeat for a couple weeks with only minor variations. I'd noticed that I was losing weight and packing it on my ass and chest instead. I had maybe a 'B' cup and my nipples had enlarged becoming quite sensitive. I'd stopped shaving my face a week or so ago, and noticed my arms and legs were also soft and smooth and my hair had grown down below my shoulders. I'd started tying it up into buns and ponytails once it hit my shoulders. That all could have been a side effect of the weekly shots and daily pills, or being here for 2 months now.

The day I left phase 2, I Stood at the closet almost waiting for dressing time. The doors popped open and my clothing lay in front of me. There was the most exquisite lingerie set I'd ever seen. Up until this point there had only ever been tank tops or body suits. This was the first time something so nice had come through the closet and I was ecstatic!

The eyelash lace underwire bra clipped delicately around my body. The dark green floral lace pattern lay softly over my skin. My soft fatty chest was pulled up into noticeable breasts and my nipples hardened slightly. I pulled the wide lace garter belt up over my hips and rolled the black pantyhose up my legs clipping them to the belt. The delicate panties slid up my legs and I found them to be completely crotchless there were thin straps that ran from the front triangular front panel, down under my legs and around each of my buttocks. The back of the panty pulled my cheeks up giving the illusion I had more of an ass which I actually did. My cock cage poked out the front of the panty crudely, still leaking slightly as I gripped the butt plug with my anal muscles feeling it push on my p-spot.