Mark's Ex-wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man from room service was in the room setting up their breakfast. Sarah not mindful of how much she showed stood and watched. The young man, flustered to have a beautiful mature woman his mother's age standing with the light coming through the window, he could make out her nipples and a shadow of pubic hair. The young man left with an erection he tried to secretly adjust. Mark gave him a tip as he left.

Sarah sat down and Mark poured a cup of coffee for her. After they finished their breakfast, Sarah took a shower and came out in a matching white bra and pantie set. "How do you want me to dress Mark?"

He turned and was stunned to see her in just her lingerie and couldn't talk for a minute, he took in her beauty. "Ah-ah as you would when you go to the doctors." He finally found his voice to give her direction.

"Boy, am I going to have fun with these guys, if they all get as flustered as Mark and the young man from room service did." She thought with a giggle.

"What was, that laugh about?"

"Oh nothing, I will put on a skirt and blouse do you want me to wear stockings?"

"As long as they aren't pantie hose."

"I have some thigh highs I can put on." Sarah said as she went into the bedroom. She came out with her clothes, sat in a chair to put on her thigh highs. She spread her legs, tufts of black curly pubs showed on the side of her panties and Mark could also see the bulge of her pussy lips.

She looked up in time to see him looking. "See anything you like?"

"Yes, the whole package is outstanding."

"Wow, a girl could enjoy your company. Too bad you couldn't keep it in your knickers when we were married. I want to know why you haven't married?" Sarah acted like a lawyer and asked this question again to see what the answer will be this time.

"I have been looking for a lady to marry, but I haven't found anyone who I enjoy being with. You ruined me because I haven't found anyone like you to marry."

She laughed, stood up put on her skirt and blouse, buttoned it slipped into her shoes with three-inch heels. "I'm ready as I will ever be Mark."

They left Wolf Road and headed into town down Albany Shaker Rd to Henry Johnson boulevard. Mark explained. "Sarah, I have a friend of mine who is a doctor, that I helped out a while ago. He will be giving you the exam."

When they turned off Henry Johnson the buildings became more dilapidated. "Where are you taking me Mark this looks like the area that my husband bought to repair. I hope I don't get mugged." Sarah stated in fright.

"Not to worry we are almost there and besides you're with me." He stated to calm her.

They stopped in front of a storefront that stated. "Asian Medical Center." The building was as rundown as the rest of the neighborhood.

Sarah was worried. "You sure it is safe to leave your car here?"

"Yes, it is daytime." Mark stated with a chuckle.

Mark opened the door for Sarah she got out of the vehicle, and they walked up the steps to the door Marked 'Clinic'.

The interior was much nicer than the outside. A woman was at the reception desk. The name on her name tag was Aki. "You must be Sarah Greene. You are the only appointment today for Doctor Lin."

"Hi, yes, I am Mrs. Greene. "

"Mark how have you been, I haven't seen you since you helped the doctor out a few years ago."

Mark said. "I am well."

"I will let the doctor know you're here." Aki said as she went into the back corridor.

A few minutes later a heavyset Asian man about sixty came into reception. He walked up to the dumbfounded woman and stated "Hi Mrs. Greene I am doctor Lin." He said and put out his hand to shake hers.

"Hi Doctor glad to meet you." Sarah squeaked her face red with embarrassment. "The least Mark could have done is gotten a nice-looking doctor." Sarah thought in humiliation.

Just then in came Walter right on time. "Hi all, I have the paperwork you requested Doctor before you start Sarah's exam."

"Now what do I have to sign? Can't we just get this over with!" Sarah said in frustration.

"I want to make sure you will not sue me and that you're doing this exam of your own free will." The doctor stated.

"Okay give me the paperwork and a pen Walter." Sarah said as she took the paperwork and signed both documents without reading them and handed them back to the lawyer. "There done, now can we start before I change my mind." She added with fear, and embarrassment as much as she was feeling excited by her complete exposure to come. "I am going to be naked in front of all the guys and it is exciting me." She thought in recognition of the fact that she always wanted to do something like this, but her inhibitions stopped her. Now she has a good reason to proceed with her fantasy.

The Doctor, Lawyer, and Mark were conversing about the best way to go forward, Mark stated "I only want to move forward if Sarah is okay to proceed. I will pay all expenses if she is not comfortable with this medical scenario." As he felt guilty to put Sarah in this situation. "I still love her!" He admitted in his mind.

Sarah was not listening she was in her own world. "I remember the great sex we had after my exams that Mark attended. I really liked the adventure and to be completely nude in front of people." She thought with a smile.

Mark looked at Sarah. "What do you think?"

"About What?" She asked confused.

"About your coming exam. I don't want you to do this unwillingly. I want you to enjoy the coming exam. I can't let you go through this if this will humiliate you. I will still give you the money." Mark said as he handed Sarah the cashier's check for fifty thousand dollars.

"Oh, Mark thank you!" She said as she turned to him and gave him a big hug and a passionate kiss on the lips. Remembering she was in public and married to another man she looked at the group in embarrassment and said. "Oh, I am so sorry Mark."

"Don't be Sarah that was the greatest thank you I have ever received." Mark grinned and he continued. "Doc, I think we are done here thank you for everything." Mark said in a disappointed voice.

"Mark, wait, I will do it for you." Sarah croaked in a whisper.

"What did you say? You want to have the examination, even though you have the money?" Mark asked as he didn't think he heard her properly.

With more resolve in her voice and posture. "Yes, I want to do this for you." Sarah acknowledged.

"Can everyone stay to watch?"

"I guess so." And then with a smile. "If that is what you want, I am good with that." Sarah said in a confident voice.

"I want the exam taped also. Is that Okay with you?" Mark asked with astonishment and excitement.

"What are you going to do with the video Mark?"

"I am going to watch it every time I get lonely for you, Sarah." He stated with emotion.

She didn't expect that remark and said. "Okay if it is for your enjoyment I will allow it, but who will be taking the video?"

Mark opened the door to the hall. "Steve come on in." In walked the photographer with a young man who brought in photographic equipment.

"What are you doing here Steve and Eric?" Sarah asked and then realized. "Mark, I use Steve to take photos of houses and our family. I don't want him to see me nude."

Mark turned red he didn't realize this. "I didn't know that, and it is too late to find someone else. I will have him sign the ND documents. You won't tell anyone about this will you Steve?"

"Hell Mark, and Sarah if I did, no one would believe me anyway." Steve answered with a laugh.

"I guess you're right Steve. Okay as long as Mark gets all the images." Sarah said with a shiver as she knows her exposure is getting closer.

About this time six Asian men showed up ages from twenty to older than sixty. The group of medical students numbering five were in back of them. Mark, The Lawyer, two photographers, the doctor. So, all in all there were Sixteen men, the woman receptionist, and the star for the day Sarah.

The lawyer made sure he had all the signed documents needed and then said. "Mark we can begin now."

In his best productor persona Mark directed. "Sarah, I want you to go outside in the hall and come in. Steve, I want you to video as she comes in the door and goes to the reception desk. Action!" He called.

Sarah entered the waiting room and went to the reception desk. "Mrs. Greene to see the doctor." She figured she would use her name as no one with see this video but Mark.

"Please fill out the paperwork and the doctor will be right with you." The receptionist said.

Sarah sat down after she received the documents.

"Cut!" Mark said. "Steve, I want you to take video of the doctor talking to Sarah." He gave a general script to the doctor beforehand of what he wanted.

"Steve, I want you to start taping, Action"

Sarah stood and brought the paperwork to the desk; on cue the Doctor came out. "Hello Mrs. Greene, I am doctor Lin. How are you doing today?"

"I am well thanks for asking."

"I would like to ask a favor. I have a group of students I would like to have participate in your exam. Do you have a problem with this?"

"Cut!" Mark said as he could see Sarah react negatively to the Statement.

"I knew the group was going to watch I didn't think they were going to participate in my exam Mark?"

"Well, if you don't want them to, that is okay. I want you to enjoy this as you did when you went to the doctors when I was married to you. I wanted a video to watch that showed your enjoyment."

The group of young college students were excited, when they heard they will actually examine the mature woman intimately.

Sarah didn't say anything for a few minutes, she looked at Mark, the doctor, the group of students, and the group of men in the exam room. She turned red and said. "Okay, as long as you're the only person to have the video."

"You will let everyone mimic the doctor during the exam?" Mark asked incredulously.

"I guess it will be alright for everyone to take part in my exam."

Mark called "Action".

"Mrs. Green we will enter the exam room now." The doctor said as he led Sarah into the large examination room.

Steve took video and his assistant took stills of the progress of the exam.

Sarah walked into a large room and looked around. To one side out of the view of the camera were the observers in chairs. Diagonally across from them was the exam table, a counter with a sink, and a rolling table with instruments covered by a cloth. On the other side was a clothes tree next to the exam table.

"Mrs. Greene this exam is fashioned after the European exam protocol."

"What does that mean doctor."

"You will strip completely and no gowns are provided for your exam. You can remove your garments and hang them on the clothes tree." The doctor explained.

"Of course, I should have known." She thought as she walked to the area to disrobe. "Now we are getting to the point of my total exposure in this video." Sarah thought as she started to remove her blouse, and skirt. Hooked them on the hanger, reached in back and unhooked her bra, hung that up and slipped out of her panties. Sarah after some thought removed her shoes and thigh highs, she wanted to be naked for this exam. She did a full frontal and showed the group her trimmed bush. She was red with embarrassment, but also extremely excited to see the men and one woman give her their undivided attention. She realized what she missed being married to her current husband. "Mark was more cognizant of her likes, dislikes and knows what turns her on. He adored me." She thought as she stood there in all her naked glory. The admiring looks from males in a setting such as this gave her boundless joy, she was the center of attention and in control.

"Sarah, I want you to proceed to the exam couch and sit on it. I will help you put your feet in the stirrups, and we will go over the paperwork you filled out."

With little embarrassment, but intense excitement, Sarah walked to the exam couch, sat on it, and was helped into the stirrups. She didn't give any thought that this was unnecessary exposure of her vaginal area. The doctor looked over the paper she filled out and asked questions. All present, took in her naked and totally exposed being throughout the fifteen-minute exchange between the two. On her part her excitement was climbing swiftly, she could feel her pussy lips engorging, and she could tell by the cool air on her vagina she was very wet.

The college students have never seen a mature woman spread out in person and only a few feet from them. They were mesmerized by her lady lips and enjoyed the extended length of time her pussy was exposed to the group. The doctor took pains to position himself in a way to make sure he didn't obscure the view of the mature ladies pussy, while he was questioning her.

The photographers took stills and video throughout the lengthy verbal exchange.

"Sarah, I want you to stand please." The doctor directed as he helped her out of her exposed position.

Sarah stood straight with her head held high as the doctor said. "I will examine your back, shoulders, and arms." As he proceeded.

"I will ask for assistance from all present, would that be okay with you?" The doctor asked with uncertainty.

This last statement brought Sarah to the realization that everyone will actually touch her intimately, but she replied. "Yes, anything for science."

With Sarah's approval the doctor said. "Okay everyone, line up, and mimic my actions during the exam."

The group lined up and one by one, after the doctor explained what to do, they examined her back, shoulders, and arms, with the doctor watching and correcting them as they went.

Some of the men took liberties and rubbed down the crack of her bottom and across her brown star. She did not mind it as they lovingly touched her naked skin.

As for Sarah she was excited to have all the men and one woman examine her. Everyone caressed her with care, which brought unwanted moisture to her lady lips, to her utter embarrassment.

Mark could see her turn red with embarrassment. "Cut" he said to the photographers, as he thought this part of the exam humiliated her by her facial expression. "Sarah, you don't have to do this you have the money. You look humiliated." Mark stated with empathy.

"Can I talk to Mark for a minute." Sarah asked as the started to walk into the reception area for privacy, as Mark followed behind. "Mark, I am not embarrassed being naked and examined. I am humiliated that I'm so horny and I am about to have my excitement running down my leg." She whispered to him.

"Oh, yes you are excited. I can smell the sweet scent of your pheromones presently." He whispered back with a smile. "You can stop any time you want to." He reiterated.

"I don't want to." She whispered with a shudder of excitement as she walked back into the exam room. "Now he knows I am turned on by my exposure to the group." She thought embarrassed.

"Next we will do the breast exam, Action." Mark called confident that Sarah is enjoying her exposure.

The videographer captured the action, and his assistant was taking the stills.

"Sarah we are going to give you a breast exam, will you agree to have all present follow my instructions and each each give you the exam also?"

"Yes, I want to help train future medical personnel." She stated, but in reality, Sarah loves to have her breast played with. There was enthusiastic help from all in the room to give her the pleasure she cherished.

"Sarah, I want you to mount the exam table again and we will give you the breast exam." The doctor said as he adjusted the back of the table to a comfortable position for Sarah and to her excitement helped her put her feet in the stirrups.

"I will be totally exposed while I receive my breast exam." She thought gleefully.

The doctor used circular motions on her breast to make sure there were no lumps or bumps and tweaked her nipples, which cause a moan from his patient. "Okay form a line one on each side of the patient and massage' her breasts as I did.

Each of the men gleefully massaged the naked woman's breast and the woman did this for practice also. The young men from the college were very appreciative that Sarah asked them to be at her exam. They were actually going to massage' the breast of the woman. They could not believe their good luck when they went to the room at the hotel that fateful day not long ago.

As each one of the men examined Sarah they thanked her after they finished.

As for Sarah when the fifth person started to rub her breast, she had a screaming orgasm. "AHAHAHAH, that AHAHAHA, feels so good!" She screamed with her legs spread wide everyone could see her orgasm as it ran down her legs.

Sarah slid down the exam table this caused her legs to spread wider to show her wet, engorged pussy lips. They were wet with her cum, and it ran between her legs onto the exam table. The doctor let her enjoy her orgasm.

Sarah finally came back down from her orgasmic high to see everyone focused on her naked charms and she was embarrassed not she was so exposed, but embarrassed she came in public. Until now she thought orgasms should be private between lovers.

"Well, that was a first for me to cum just having my breasts examined and in front of a large crowd." The embarrassed naked woman stated, her complexion was red from the top of her head to pussy lips, which were plainly visible to all.

The photographer captured video for posterity, her intensive orgasm, along with stills of her performance. Actually, it was for Marks continued enjoyment.

"Sarah, I have a new camera that Mark purchased for the Clinic to investigate the interior of your vagina to your cervix. Would you agree to let me use it to demonstrate it to the assembled group?" The doctor asked.

"Well of course Mark purchased the pussy camera for you, and I would be delighted if you inserted it in my pussy to show everyone what I look like internally. Hell, I want to see what I look like internally also." Sarah laughed and she positioned herself in the stirrups with some help from the two men in front of her. She spread her legs wide to make sure everyone had a good view of her pussy.

On the wall was a fifty-four-inch flat screen TV powered up, the wand which attached to a computer and powered it up. The instrument looked like a pecker about twelve inches long and two inches in diameter, with a clear head on it. The doctor inserting the fake pecker in Sarah and the interior of her pussy came into view in larger-than-life detail. All present, when they saw the interior were mesmerized by the beauty of her pussy. This included Sarah, all her life she has never seen inside her sex organ. She has only seen photos.

The view of Sarah's cervix. "The external OS can be seen that is where the sperm enters." The doctor pointed out.

The five young men from the hotel were the most impressed with the beautiful naked older woman and when they saw the interior of her flower of life in such detail they almost came in their pants.

The group happily used the camera as an artificial cock. They pumped it in and out of the mature woman's pussy this caused pleasurable mini-orgasms as they used the instrument on her.

Sarah was in the exam position for a half hour before she had another massive orgasm. She slumped down with her legs spread wider and her orgasm trickled out of her pussy onto the exam couch.

The photographer took closeups of Sarah's pussy as she lay comatose after her massive orgasm.

After Sarah came back to earth the doctor said to her. "Sarah we will dispense with the speculum exam as the camera exam was reliable enough to determine you have a health birth canal. Next I will show the group how to do a bimanual exam on your vagina." The doctor donned exam gloves as did all there present except Mark and Walter.