Mark's Ex-wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sarah noted this and said. "Mark and Walt I don't mind if you examine me also."

" I am married." Walt said.

"I know what happened the last time I fooled around with a married woman, so no I'm good." Mark said as he was still traumatized from his breakup with Sarah.

Sarah looked around with a satisfied grin as she waited for her bimanual exam to start. There was only one limp dick in the group she could see and that was the woman receptionist.

The doctor had each man and one woman give Sarah the bimanual. The group of Asian men started. They inserted two fingers from their gloved hand and push down on her stomach so they could feel the interior organs of the mature woman's pussy.

They each thanked her as they finished the exam.

The young men from NYU were delighted with their good fortune to have the pleasure of inserting their fingers into the beautiful mature woman who most likely was there mother's age.

They thanked her also after they finished their exam on her.

The Bimanual exam caused Sarah to have another orgasm. All her orgasms were captured on film.

The final and most embarrassing part of the exam was the rectal. The doctor had Sarah on her knees, legs spread, with her pussy exposed, her breast hanging down, and everyone inserted their fingers in her brown star in the name of a complete physical.

"We are done with your physical, and I can give you a clean bill of health." The doctor stated with a smile.

Everyone gave Sarah a round of applause for being a good sport to be examined in front of the group.

As everyone was leaving Mark came to Sarah. "Let me help you dress, thank you for this." He said as he helped her with her bra and panties, gave her clothes to her and helped her with her shoes.

The videographer gave Mark all the thumb drives of photos and Mark paid him. They moved the equipment out.

Sarah went to the doctor and his nurse. "Thank you for the exciting time." She said to the doctor. "I want you to forget today ever happened, Steve." She said to the photographer with a giggle.

"Yeah, right Sarah, every time I see you, I am going to know how beautiful you really are." Steve said.

"Why thank you kind sir." Sarah said as she entered Mark's vehicle for the ride to the hotel. The couple were quiet for about five minutes and then Sarah asked. "Can I stay tonight also; Rick will probably be home late and drunk."

Mark glanced over at Sarah; he knew she wasn't telling him something. "What is the matter. I remember that look. You are not telling me everything."

"Rick gets abusive when he drinks, to me and our son." Sarah stated in tears.

"Where is your son tonight? Will Rick take out his frustration on him?"

"Probably staying at a friend's house. To stay out of his father's way tonight."

"You better call him and find out."

"You're right Mark." Sarah said. "I wish Mark was RJ's father." She thought as she dialed her son's cell.

"Hi Mom, are you coming home tonight?" Her son asked when he saw who called him.

"No, I'm not. Where are you staying tonight?"

"I'm at Kevin's house I don't want to be home with dad he will probably be shitfaced and get nasty." Her son said.

"Okay I have some work to finish here and will be home by five or so tomorrow." Sarah told her son. She regretted that she lied to him.

They arrived at the hotel, Mark parked the car and opened the door for Sarah.

"Don't think you will get lucky tonight I am a married woman." She laughed as she took his arm, and they went to their room.

"I have gone that route before and it didn't work out well." Mark quipped as they went to their room.

"I am going to take a shower." Sarah said as she started to strip before Mark closed the door.

"I will be in my room when you're ready to go out for dinner." Mark said as he turned to walk into his room. He regretted what he put the love of his life through today.

"Mark, you can stay in here if you like. In fact, I want you to stay here, you can come into the bathroom, and we can talk, while I shower." Sarah requested with a gloomy facial expression.

Mark turned back to Sarah and watched as she removed the remainder of her clothes. He followed the gorgeous naked lady into the bathroom. Mark sat on the head as Sarah adjusted the shower and got in. He watched as she cleansed her body.

"Why don't you come in here to wash my back, Mark?"

"You know why, your married and I destroyed one marriage when I thought with my dick and that won't happen again my dear." Mark stated with determination.

Sarah finished her shower and exited. "Can you at least wipe my back down for me and my bottom?" She teased him without mercy. Sarah could see he was excited.

He took the towel and wiped her back down, buns, her legs and gave her the towel. She walked into the sitting room nude.

Mark stood admired his ex-wife's beauty, his cock was so hard he didn't have enough skin left to close his eyes. "I will be in my room while you get ready to go out for dinner." He stated as he left the room. Mark could not take another minute of Sarah's teasing. He was about to blow a load in his pants. Mark was amazed she was comfortable in her nudity. He thought back to Sarah's exposure today, she delighted in the way all the men looked at her while she was nude.

When he entered his room Mark went to his bathroom, stripped off his bottoms, and brought himself off manually. It took less than a minute he was so excited. "I haven't done anything like this since I was in high school, but I needed to do it, or I will attack Sarah." He though embarrassed.

A few minutes later:

"Where are you, Mark." He heard as he put himself back together after he relieved the pressure in his balls. Mark opened the door to find a nude Sarah standing in his room.

"Don't you think you should put on clothes my dear?"

"If you want me to I will but I like being nude around you."

"I thought we were going out for dinner?"

"I rather have dinner in our room."

"Okay, I will order room service then." Mark went to the phone, called down and ordered.

Sarah went to her room and came back with a white see-through nightie that went to her knees. It enhanced her figure but didn't hide anything. You could see her rigid nipples, her pussy hair, and her backside with little difficulty. "Is this better?" She smiled.

"Oh yes you look positively divine. The bellhop will love your outfit."

Mark sat on the couch and Sarah curled up next to him. Good thing he stroked a load off! "I was foolish to divorce you for one little slip up. I can understand what you went through at the time, because I am very horny right now and my pussy is taking over for common sense." She explained as she cuddled closer to her ex-husband and started to rub her breasts and pussy.

It took her a few minutes to give herself a screaming orgasm in front of Mark. "I am going to cum." Sarah said as she worked three fingers rapidly in and out of her pussy. "AHAHAHAHA!" She screamed in orgasm. "Another first for me mastrabating in front of someone." Sarah giggled as she snuggled up to Mark her legs spread with her pussy showing. "You want a taste?" She asked as she brought the fingers she had in her pussy to his lips.

He couldn't resist and rationalized. "I am not fucking her. I am just tasting her excitement and providing a cleansing service for her fingers." He thought as he excitedly licked his ex-wife's fingers clean.

It was about an hour and a half before the meal arrived at the room. Mark started to get up to go to the door when there was a knock.

"I will get the door." Sarah went to the door swung it open wide and stood there while the young man with his back to her brought in the rolling cart with the meal on it.

He turned and ran smack into Sarah's left breast with his head as he bent over to move the cart. He looked at the mature woman's breast and then up at her face. "I am so sorry I didn't see you there." The bellhop apologized; fearful he will lose his job.

"Don't worry young man. I just want to know was it as good for you as it was for me?" Sarah asked the stunned bellhop with a giggle.

The bellhop was speechless when he finally looked at the lingerie clad mature beauty in front of him. Her naked features in his face. He clumsily pushed the cart to the table and set up their meal while continually glancing at the lightly clad aberration.

After he finished setting up Sarah and Mark thanked the young man and gave him a large tip.

"Thank you." He turned and looked at Sarah. "With all due respect Mam, you are a very beautiful woman." He looked at Mark. "You are a lucky man to be married to her."

"We are not married. We are only friends." Sarah said with a giggle.

The young bellhop walked to the door shaking his head. "They say we are crazy." He shut the door with that remark.

Sarah and Mark laughed at the comment made by the young man on the way out the door. They had a leisurely dinner, while they discussed topics that both were interested in. Sarah forgot as a couple they had mutual interest in many things, unlike Rick and her.

Mark cleaned up and rolled the cart out into the hall.

Mark sat on the couch to watch a movie and Sarah cuddled up to him. "I feel so protected when I am with you. I haven't felt that in a long time with Rick. He is always putting me down. When he drinks, I am afraid of what he will do. When Rick comes home intoxicated, he gets angry and abusive to me." Sarah confided.

It made Mark sad to think he caused Sarah to 'be abused' by her second husband if he kept his pecker in his pants. Sarah would not have left him. He blames himself for her abuse. Mark held Sarah not in a sexual way but protectively as they watched the movie. When is was time for bed Mark started for his room?

"Please sleep with me, I can trust you, I know you will not try to have sex with me." Sarah pleaded.

"Can I trust you Sarah that you will not take advantage of me?" Mark smirked as he went to her bed and kept 'as much' space between them as the bed would allow. He did not want to make the same mistake with her again that destroyed his marriage. Mark was concerned that Sarah was evaluating him to see if he would make love to her if he had the chance. Thus, she would leave his life again. This time forever, which he did not want.

The bed was large enough for five people so there was 'plenty' space between them when they went to bed, but during the night Sarah cuddled up to Mark. "She feels good." He thought when he awoke and found it wasn't a dream.

After breakfast Sarah and Mark took a trip to Lake George and went through the shops on Canada St. It was early April, so not many shops were open. They spent time in Shepard Park and walked along the lake. She put her arm through his as they strolled along and conversed about topics of interest. It was time for Sarah to leave. Mark walked her to the car, she gave him a kiss entered the vehicle and left.

"I will see you the first of the month for my first commission check." She said with a smile and wave as she drove off toward eighty-seven north.

Sarah thought about the wonderful time she had this weekend. She realized Mark still loves her. "I did as he asked, but he let it be my decision." She thought as she understood she needed a reason to be nude but liked to be the only naked lady in the room and center of attention. "Mark really brought out the exhibitionist in me this weekend. I do not feel ashamed of what I did. I could see I controlled the room." She thought. This was the internal conversation she had to rationalize her feelings presently.

It was a sad night for Mark. Sarah has left for home. The one bright spot is he has the videos and photos from the weekend to view when he gets lonely for Sarah. He is concerned that Richard Greene is abusing Sarah, so he will have the PI keep watch on the situation. Mark will give permission to the PI to protect or remove Sarah and her son from danger if necessary.

Sarah thought; the only bright spot for me is that in another few weeks I will see Mark again.

Mark thought; I am glad I set up the grant as I did. I will see Sarah in a few weeks and monthly after that for ten months or longer. I can afford to give her twelve-thousand-five-hundred a month. It is also worth it to me to see her every month.

All rights reserved, do not post to reading list, copy, reuse, distribute, or publish this work anywhere else. Copyright 2022 to 2032, Tonyma70 at Literotica.