Mark's Gifts Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tired though and after she'd come for the fourth time, Mark pulled out briefly and gently lowered her to the floor. She spread her legs for him and he was inside her again quickly and fucking her forcefully again. He enjoyed being able to see the passion and pleasure in her eyes as well as in her mind.

As he felt her body overflow into another orgasm, Mark slowed his thrusts and pushed powerfully into her before allowing himself to explode inside her.

As she came down, her head wagged from side to side and she seemed to be laughing and whimpering at the same time.

"Holy fucking shit..." she said, her breathing still ragged, "...holy fucking shit... oh my god..."

Mark kissed her then and for a moment, she was able to focus in on him and she took his face in her hands and kissed him back warmly.

"I don't think... I'm going to be able to... walk straight for a week," she said and they laughed together, "I've never been fucked that good... oh my god... that was fucking incredible."

"You're fucking incredible," Mark said, always a little uncomfortable with praise.

He showered again and finally returned to his seat. The lights were still down for the night and most of his fellow passengers, including Natalya, were sleeping.

He reflected that, although he had been looking forward to finding an opportunity to exercise his gifts on the flight, he hadn't dared hope to be this successful.

As he reached out with his mind, he could find the three 'sisters' sharing tales of their separate experiences with him and in Natalya's, he could see that her dreams revolved almost entirely around fucking him.

He became aware of Eleni's presence in his mind. It wasn't a sudden intrusion and it wasn't uncomfortable in any way. He supposed she was always there, but she was somehow closer to him now. Through their connection, he could see her on the bed in her apartment, on her hands and knees being fucked from behind, although he couldn't make out who was fucking her.

"I needed some help Mark." Her voice carried clearly through their connection, and he smiled. "You brought those women so much pleasure... I was nearly overwhelmed by it. Thank you."

He smiled warmly to himself and settled into his seat to get some sleep.