Mark's Gifts Pt. 07

Story Info
Mark helps Candy fulfil her fantasy of a random stranger.
5.3k words
4.77
6.7k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers

Mark's gifts continued to evolve. After opening a door to a whole new realm of his powers with Rebecca, he decided to use his latest talents to help Candy live out her most intense fantasy.

*

For really the first time since he had discovered his gifts, Mark had the sensation of falling asleep without choosing to. He always felt so virile and energetic after sex, and he was doing it so often, sleep had become almost totally superfluous to him. He reasoned it was the ease and comfort he felt at the sensation of Rebecca's lithe body, her soft skin against his as he lay in her bed that induced him to it, the gentle rise and fall of her chest against him, her contented murmurs, her leg intertwined in his.

Even so, he wasn't disappointed. He was glad to lay there with Rebecca. His experience with her had been as fulfilling and remarkable for him as it had for her and he was grateful to her for it.

As his conscious mind drifted into slumber, Mark immediately became aware of an entirely new sensation. He understand that in the real world his body was asleep, but his consciousness was not. He remained aware and there was a few moments of unease as he became accustomed to existence as consciousness without a body.

Quickly though, he discerned the purpose of this kind of waking dream. Without any active decision on his part, his consciousness drifted towards his connections.

For a moment, he felt Eleni's presence, felt the glow of her warmth as she continued to encourage him in this new exploration of his gifts.

He could feel that Candy was dreaming again and slipped into her mind. It was the same dream he'd experienced with her previously, her haphazard purple-blue hair that he knew so well in the real world replaced by a long, soft sheen of blonde hanging luxuriously around her shoulders. And her dress, a short red thing without a back that revealed almost her entire upper body. It was tied around her neck with a thin strap and two pieces of the fabric hung loosely over her voluptuous breasts and didn't come together until just above her waist.

As before, she was totally alone though surrounded by a mass of people and activity and he could feel the intensity of her anticipation, her desire.

*

The following morning, as Candy awoke in her studio apartment not all that far from where Mark was sleeping peacefully with Rebecca, she almost regretted returning to wakefulness.

Though of course she'd had the dream before, for the past two nights she dreamed more vividly, more memorably than she ever had. And though Candy had always considered herself an intrinsically sexual person, rarely had her dreams focused on her sexual fantasies so heavily or so consistently.

So she groaned as she stretched and her hand fell almost involuntarily to her pussy.

Her recent experiences with Mark, the quiet guy who frequented the bar where she worked, felt like they had released a new wave of sexuality she hadn't known existed within her. Since that first night when she'd locked them into the bar and he had ravished her, made her cum like she'd never cum before, she had had several more encounters with him, each more explosively pleasurable than the last.

One of the most enjoyable aspects of her experiences with Mark was that she never felt any pressure, there was never any discussion of dating or relationships, although they obviously enjoyed each other's company outside the sexual realm. Still, it was generally just about the sex. Really, really fucking incredible sex.

And although she had never really felt unusual about her pretty high body count when it came to people she'd slept with, she found that since her first encounter with Mark at the bar, she was almost voracious. She'd slept with three other guys since then and although they were not the extraordinary, almost otherworldly encounters she'd had with Mark, she nevertheless enjoyed them thoroughly. Even with other guys, she found she was cumming faster and harder than she had before she met him.

And for the first time in her life, her fantasies, her deepest and most intimate desires, were almost constantly at the front of her mind. She put it down to that first night with Mark, taking the decision to lock the door and kiss him hungrily when they were alone together. For the first time, things she'd felt only existed in the realm of fantasy seemed possible in the real world.

And that thought brought her back to the dream of the last two nights. Her body squirmed again and her hand dug in between her legs as she recalled it now, the adrenaline that coursed through her as she stood at the bar, waiting, hoping.

"Fuck it," she said aloud and more or less jumped out of bed. After having the dream the previous night, she had found the dress she wanted online so she went straight to her laptop now and ordered it for same day delivery. She had a couple of nights off from the bar. Why wait? Even as she sat at the laptop she found it hard to keep her hand from between her legs such was the anticipation she felt at the prospect of living yet another fantasy.

*

At Rebecca's apartment, Mark found he was grinning as his body woke, his consciousness rejoining the real world, and he thought about going out to buy some new clothes. He'd need to look his best to fit in with the up-market clientele at the bar he knew Candy would go to that night.

And then he felt Rebecca's exquisite body stir nest to him and she flexed and stretched. He looked into her mind briefly, checking for any sign of regret about their extraordinary encounter the night before but he found only the same contentment and fulfilment he'd sensed before she slept.

He was a little glad there was no sign of Jennifer in the apartment as he showered and then shared breakfast with Rebecca. Of course, he had no doubt she would find out about what had happened, or the gist of it anyway, but he was happy to be able to spend this time with Rebecca, just the two of them.

As he had the night before, he knew he was feeling more than the pleasant contentedness he'd become used to after a successful application of his gifts. As they sat at the kitchen table, he found he couldn't help looking at her, couldn't help his mind looking forward to the next time he'd be able to sit with her like this and he accepted that, his gifts notwithstanding, he genuinely liked her.

They each committed eagerly to a second date before he left and, as he had expected, he got the quite a grilling from Pete and Jennifer when he got home, although he gave little away.

As he had planned, he went shopping for some new clothes. He kept in contact with Candy's mind throughout the day, her eager anticipation at what was ahead feeding his own.

*

Candy thought long and hard about her hair. In the fantasy it was always blond, a color she'd not had in some years and she really liked her current purple-blue shade. But then, it had been a while. Maybe it was time for a change.

So she called David, a stylist friend of hers, and he agreed to fit her in at short notice. And so, as she returned home to get ready for what she hoped would be an unforgettable night, she paused at the mirror inside the door of her studio apartment, reflecting on how different she looked with shoulder length blond hair, just a hint of a curl. Seeing herself brought her mind thundering back to the fantasy that had so consumed her mind for the past two days and she couldn't help giggling in excitement.

Over the years, the fantasy she now intended to fulfil had changed little, except in one respect: the man. Ever since their first night of passion together in the bar, Mark had filled the role of the stranger but it hadn't always been him. Sometimes it was someone she knew, or occasionally a celebrity but most often it was someone she didn't recognize, a phantom created by her own subconscious. But always, in the dream, no matter what he looked like, he was always a stranger to her.

As she stepped into the shower, she couldn't help but wonder who she would find to help her in her quest tonight and when she put on her new dress in all it's scandalous glory she shuddered in expectation.

Although it was a pretty warm evening, she wore a shortish trench coat over the dress when she left the apartment. She wanted to make sure, or as sure as she could, of anonymity so she'd selected a couple of bars way over on the far side of town to target. She knew her dress would attract a lot of attention and she wanted to save it for the bar.

*

Pete whistled as Mark stepped out of his room in his trendy new clothes, a dark shirt with a subtle geometric pattern, open at the collar and a pair of slim dark slacks.

"Who's the lucky girl? You're not two-timing Rebecca are you?" Pete asked, smirking.

"Naw, just a work thing," Mark replied, scowling inwardly a little at the small lie. He was still unaccustomed to being dishonest with Pete and although his room mate and friend of many years had certainly noticed he was spending a lot more time outside the apartment lately, he hadn't pressed for details.

"Well, have fun. Gimme a call later if you're, you know, around, Jen and me might go for a couple of drinks. Rebecca could be there..."

Mark grinned at Pete's suggestive smile and told him not to wait up.

Even as he made his way to the train station to travel across town to the bars Candy had selected, he felt a flush of anticipation at this latest exploration of his gifts and went over his plan of action.

In the first place, he knew Candy was really hyped and wouldn't be able to stand the anticipation for long so he wanted to make sure that she didn't end up leaving with the first guy who paid attention to her. But in her fantasy, the bar was always pretty full and busy so he also didn't want to arrive too early. He needed his timing to be perfect.

And although his experiment with Rebecca had been an unqualified success, he thought about how things would be different this time. Unlike the previous night, he wouldn't need Candy to believe she was someone else. Her fantasy was very much about the real her. But he would have to do as he had done with Rebecca and make her think that he was someone else, or at least make her forget that she knew him for a little while. He knew this was the crucial element of her fantasy and his successful practice with Rebecca the previous night had made him confident of success.

*

As Mark stepped off the train, Candy was just entering a bar not far from the station. She took off her jacket at the cloakroom on the way in, revealing her outrageous dress and the girl she handed her coat to made a sharp intake of breath.

"Damn girl! You look fucking awesome," she said. Candy simply smiled warmly at her and took her ticket, but the brief interaction had certainly boosted her confidence.

And as soon as she stepped in the door she felt eyes on her. Although the bar was pretty full and the music pretty loud, she felt she could hear the gasps and murmurs of her fellow patrons as she passed.

For the first time since she'd committed to fulfilling this fantasy, she allowed herself to acknowledge a little fear. She knew what she was doing was dangerous. She was in a strange part of town, far from home, far from anyone she knew. And the whole point was to hook up with a total stranger. Anything could happen.

And although her rational mind knew the simplest way to make sure she protected herself was to just go home, she was so consumed by her fantasy that this knowledge only made her more excited, the element of fear only added to the allure.

*

When Mark approached the bar, he could sense that Candy was already inside. She'd approached the counter as he'd seen in her dreams and bought herself a drink, a large vodka. Before he stepped inside, he reached out to her mind as he had with Rebecca. He found it a lot more straightforward this time to emphasize the fantasy, to bring it into the real world given that Candy had done so much of the work in this respect herself. As such, the jolt he felt as the connection changed was a little less jarring than it had been the night before outside Rebecca's apartment.

And so, he approached the bar as he had seen himself do in Candy's dreams. She was standing there and even though he had seen this version of her in her mind, he couldn't help staring, couldn't help his mouth falling open. She was irresistible. Still, it was an odd sensation to be so close to someone who knew him so intimately and not be recognized.

She was standing side-on to the bar, a tiny clutch bag in one hand, her vodka resting on the counter. Her eyes slowly scanned the space around her, searching, he knew. In her mind he felt her trepidation. How would she know the right guy? Would he understand what she wanted?

He approached the counter and leaned against it, side-on like Candy was so they faced each other, although two other people, a man and a women, were between them. He got the bartender's attention and ordered himself a vodka too, but continued to glance in Candy's direction until he felt her wandering eyes settle on him for a moment.

In her mind, he felt the rush of excitement when she saw him. To her, he was a complete stranger, someone she'd never set eyes on ever before but she knew instinctively that he was perfect for what she wanted.

Mark allowed a moment to pass before his eyes moved in her direction again and, for the first time since he entered the bar, they were looking at each other. The couple that had been standing between them moved back from the bar and allowed Mark an unobstructed view of Candy's body.

As he had seen in her dream, he allowed his eyes to wander hungrily up and down her exquisite form, pausing to take in her voluptuous breasts, struggling to be contained by her flimsy dress, before returning to meet her gaze again.

In her mind, he could feel her shudder as she saw him eye her body hungrily, just as it happened in her fantasy, and her movement to run her tongue slowly over her lips as she put on her sexiest smile was almost automatic. The hunger, the greed she saw in the stranger's face when he looked at her almost caused her to growl.

Mark returned the gesture, slowly wetting his top lip with his tongue before taking a sip of his drink as his eyes continued to drink in Candy's incredible body.

He thought he saw her eyes flash and in her mind he could see that she could stand the anticipation no longer. Tearing her gaze from him, she walked slowly away from the counter, making sure to pass close enough to the stranger so that she could run her hand slowly along his arm. But she didn't stop.

As she made her way to the door, Mark followed her with his eyes. He was sure he wasn't the only one, but he was also sure that Candy only had eyes for him, for the attractive stranger she had selected.

She didn't turn back to look at him until she'd reached the door. When her eyes met his again, in her mind he could see her excitement to find that the stranger's eyes had never left her body as she'd walked. She ran her tongue slowly over her lips again and walked out.

Mark threw his drink back and made his own way slowly to the exit. As he did so, he could see in Candy's mind that her heart was pounding, her mouth watering in anticipation.

*

She hoped desperately that the stranger would follow her lead, follow her out of the bar. The darkened alley just a little way down the block was one of the reasons she'd chosen it and she walked towards it now having left her coat behind. There would be no need for it, she hoped.

As she reached the corner of the alley she looked back again. Her heart leapt as she saw the stranger following, maybe twenty steps behind, his eyes still fixed on her. She allowed her hand to run sensuously up along her body to her breast before turning the corner and entering the darkness.

The alley had no street lights and she was aware of a couple of dumpsters on either side. It ended in a solid wall maybe 100 feet away. She walked another twenty steps down the alley until she thought she heard the stranger's footsteps behind her again and she turned.

She knew he would only barely be able to see her in the darkness and, as he turned the corner, the street lights behind him meant that she could see only him in silhouette. She gulped and took a deep breath as she saw the stranger pause briefly. Although she could no longer see his eyes, she knew they remained fixed on her.

As he slowly started forward towards her, she stayed where she was, focusing on him until his body was almost right up against hers. She resisted the urge to squeal in delight as, just as he had done so many times in her fantasy, he trailed a finger slowly down her arm, causing her to shiver. She reached up to touch his chest and had to resist another noise as she felt his solid, muscular physique beneath his shirt.

Slowly, she lifted her head to meet his eyes again and kissed his lowering lips eagerly. There was a tentative moment as their lips met but almost instantly their mouths were open and exploring each other thoroughly.

She felt his hands grip her hips and lift her and she instinctively grabbed his neck and wrapped her legs around him as he moved them to one side of the alley, behind one of the dumpsters.

The wall of the alley felt cold and hard against her bare back as he pressed her against it and kissed her hard and deep. She groaned into his mouth as his tongue expertly played against hers.

Almost as if it had been a choreographed maneuver, she allowed her legs to loosen from around him and his hands lowered her back to the ground in one movement as he broke from their kiss and spun her around so that she could support herself against the wall with her hands.

She gasped and panted as she felt his hips press into her and his hands roam her body. Her tiny dress proved no barrier and his hands were firm but gentle as they pressed and caressed her large, firm tits. She felt her nipples harden as he played them with his fingers. And then she felt his hand slide along her bare torso and slip back inside the loose fabric of her dress.

The tiny g-string she wore was no more than a flimsy strip of fabric and it too proved no obstacle to the stranger's powerful hand as he plunged under it, pressing firmly over her pussy. She knew the copious wetness he found there would excite him and she was rewarded with a firm growl as he rubbed his hand over her.

*

Such was the frenzied passion of the encounter, Mark almost struggled to maintain his focus on Candy's mind. She was so eager, so wet, he longed to give her what she wanted but he knew that to do this, he would have to continue to play the part of the stranger just as it had been in her dreams.

*

Candy was struggling to keep from vocalising her pleasure, desperate to avoid any unwanted attention so close to the street, but she couldn't help a deep, guttural moan as she felt the stranger press his fingers inside her. Automatically, she pulled a hand from the wall to cover her mouth but needed it back where it had been pretty fast as her body responded to the stranger's clearly expert fingers.

Her mind was awash with unbridled pleasure as the stranger's fingers pressed into her in all the right places, just as he had done in her dreams, and her hips pressed and rolled against them as they fucked her.

When she came, her hand involuntarily moved to her mouth again and she whimpered and was glad of the strangers strong arm around her to hold her steady as her body quivered and her legs shook with the force of it.

As the shuddering orgasm passed, her hand returned to the wall. She didn't bother looking around as she felt the stranger lift the back of her flimsy dress over her ass and peel her tiny g-string to the ground. She heard the tell tale rattle of a belt being unbuckled followed quickly by a zipper coming undone. She lowered her upper body a little, pressing her ass higher for him and soon she felt him press the head of a cock she'd never even seen against her wet slit.

Jtb_
Jtb_
453 Followers
12