Mark's Gifts Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spread her legs wider as he pressed forward and he returned his hands to her hips and pulled her back against him, impaling her on him.

She closed her eyes and pressed her lips hard together, buried her head in her chest as she desperately tried to remain quiet, causing her newly blond hair to fall about her face. She felt the stranger slowly withdraw himself from her before pressing just as slowly back in, just as he had always done in her dreams, allowing her to feel every inch of his cock as it spread her open.

She reflected on just how much this fantasy had always been about sensation for her. She couldn't really see anything and she'd had her back to the stranger almost the whole time. It was all touch, all feel and she pressed her hips back at him harder at the thought of it.

*

Mark saw this thought in Candy's mind and couldn't help agree with it. Although the initial phase of her fantasy, in the bar, had been all about visuals, about her dress, the lust on her face, her slow walk to the door, once they finally touched, the touch was all that mattered.

*

Slowly, the stranger increased the pace of his thrusting and Candy pressed back into him. She felt his hands release her hips and hungrily run along her body, groping her tits heavily as they bounced with each impact of their bodies against each other.

And soon he was slamming into her, pulling her against him roughly, grunting with each thrust. Though she tried, Candy couldn't help the small whimpers and moans that escaped her lips. She could feel that her second orgasm was going to be pretty violent and she didn't know how she was going to stop herself from screaming.

She felt her legs start to shake and was afraid she was going to fall, unsure she could keep her hands pressed against the wall until she felt the stranger's hands move from her hips to grip her around the torso. She wasn't really conscious of his cock erupting inside her as her own orgasm finally peaked with a furious power. She tried to hold her breath to stop herself calling out and, with the support of the stranger's strong arms, clamped her hand over her mouth as her body spasmed and shook and kept going. It was more powerful even than it had been in her dreams.

When she finally felt the peak passing, she felt the stranger ease his hold on her and she pressed her hands against the wall again, gasping for breath. She felt him step back from her, his cock finally withdrawing from her pussy and stood up again, her dress falling back over her ass. As she turned around to face him, she felt his cum start to drip from her pussy and she grinned.

He was smiling too as he redid his pants. He stepped forward and she met his lips eagerly as he kissed her softly, his hand cupping her face.

He took a small pack of tissues from his pocket and offered them to her and she smiled benevolently but still they didn't speak. He bent down slowly and when he came back up he was holding her flimsy red g-string. He brought it too his face and inhaled deeply before casually putting it in his pocket.

And so, just as he had in her fantasy, he smiled at her one more time and turned and walked away, leaving her alone in the alley, her breath still heavy, her heart still pounding.

*

It was still well before midnight when she arrived back to her apartment having retrieved her jacket from the girl at the cloakroom.

She still felt giddy with excitement. The phrase 'not in my wildest dreams' kept coming to her mind. except what she'd experienced had been almost exactly what had happened in her wildest dream, almost uncannily so.

She thought about Mark as she stepped out of her dress and had another quick shower, about how her first thrilling encounter with him had released something extraordinary within her. And she was so thrilled that she had been able to make her fantasy come true that she wanted to share it with someone and Mark seemed the obvious choice, really, the only choice. She just couldn't imagine any of her other friends understanding it.

*

Mark was almost home himself when his phone buzzed in his pocket. He had released his connection from Candy's mind at the conclusion of their encounter in the alley so he nearly laughed out loud when he saw her name next to the notification.

*Hey Mark! U busy tonight?

**Hey Candy! no, nothin much. U?

*Same... you wanna come over... just for like a drink or whatever? Something really amazing happened to me tonight and I really wanna talk to someone about it!!!

**Love to... sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear about it. I can be there in 20 mins or so?

*Cool. I've got beer. CU soon. x

He was glad that Pete and Jennifer had gone out for the evening when he got home to quickly shower and change before heading over to Candy's apartment.

When she answered the door, he remembered to look shocked at the change in her appearance.

"Ah... have I got the right apartment?" he said, smiling, and he noticed a slightly embarrassed grin from Candy as she pushed her blond hair behind one ear. She was barefooted and wore a loose black band tshirt and a pair of sweat shorts.

"Ha... yeah, surprise! I did it today... kind of a whim. What do you think?"

"I think it's awesome. I mean, not that I didn't think your old hair was awesome, but you look amazing Candy."

"Thanks... you wanna beer?" she asked, showing him in and he made for the couch.

"Sure, thanks."

"I had sex with a guy tonight," she said, quite suddenly, as she sank down beside him.

"O....K...." Mark said, grinning uncertainly.

"Shit... no... I mean... sorry... I, well..."

"It's OK, Candy, take your time... I'm here to listen."

She sighed and smiled warmly at him, placing a gentle hand on his arm.

"Thanks Mark... Sorry. It's just, jesus, I've never done anything like that..."

And so, starting with her dreams, she told him the story. Told him why she'd changed her hair. Told him about buying the dress. As her telling moved to the action, to her first meeting with the 'stranger' at the bar, Mark felt her arousal growing in her mind. Although it was scarcely a few hours old, she was still incredibly turned on by the retelling. Mark saw an idea in her mind and although he knew she wouldn't suggest it, it felt right up his alley. So he interrupted her, just as she was walking out of the bar in the story.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Lie back," he said, a soft smile on his face and he moved himself to show her what he meant.

"Huh? Oh... Oh... wow... OK!" she agreed eagerly and Mark smiled again as in her mind he saw her wonder at how Mark could be so prescient sometimes.

She moved a cushion behind her and lay back comfortably against the end of the couch while Mark gently took the waistband of her shorts in his hand and, as she lifted her ass for a moment to help him, relieved her of them.

And so he listened to the rest of the story from between her legs as he lapped eagerly at her swollen pussy. He tried to time it just right so she came again just as she was recalling her overwhelming orgasm a couple of hours earlier in the alley and he didn't get it too far wrong. This time, she didn't mind being as vocal as she liked.

He moved up along her body and kissed her softly, just as he had in the alley after they'd finished but, in her mind, he could see that she didn't make the connection.

"Hey Mark?" she said as they lay next to each other.

"Yeah."

"You don't think... like... you don't think this makes me a total fucking weirdo or something, do you? Going out and fucking a total stranger? I don't even know his name, I mean... I'm... I'm not even sure I remember what he looked like."

"No, of course not," Mark said, resisting the urge to laugh, "I think it makes you fucking awesome Candy. I mean, think about it, for most people their fantasies will only ever be in their heads. I'm struggling to think of anyone else I know who'd be brave enough to actually go out and make it happen. You're amazing Candy... and, well... thank you. It makes me really happy that... well, that you felt like you wanted to share this experience with me."

She signed contentedly again and rested a soft hand on his chest, kissing him softly and quickly.

"Thanks Mark. I'm really glad you're not just some guy who comes into my bar sometimes anymore."

They laughed together and then had another beer, conversation returning to more regular topics. As he walked home a couple of hours later, Mark was almost overflowing with happiness. He couldn't have imagined just how successful his plan to help Candy fulfil her fantasy would be, nor how happy it would make her.

And he couldn't help but be eager to try for more so that even as he walked, his mind wandered to the connection where he found Ashley dreaming vividly once again.

12