Mark's Journal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the day came when the engraving was done. I didn't look at it. I left it in the box and decided to get things set up for the collaring ceremony. I set the box that had the collar and the box with the tag in it on the bed while I set up a few dozen candles around the bedroom. I even set down a special bed sheet on the bed for an activity I planned later.

I looked at the room and saw how I had set it up and imagined it that it was exactly like something out of a scene from Kink.com. I felt nervous, like I was about to get married, but I was ready for it.

"Carol," I called out, "come here, my submissive."

She came into the bedroom and looked around and I saw how much her face lit up when she saw it.

"Oh, Master," she uttered with her hand on her chest and she got down on her knees and inched her way to me where she unzipped my pants, took out my cock, and kissed the head of it before putting it back in my pants.

"Are you ready to be collared, my submissive," I asked looking down at her.

"I am ready, my Master," she said.

"Undress me," I ordered.

She got to her feet and obeyed. Each article of clothing she tossed to one corner of the room. I then undressed her and there we stood at the foot of the bed completely naked. She got down into her submissive posture. I reached for my phone and chose a set of music that I knew would be quite apt for the scene we were about to do. It was "Masked Ball" from the movie "Eyes Wide Shut".

I reached down for the box that had the collar, took it out, and then I took out the tag from its box. It was the first time that I had laid eyes on the work of it. The front of the round tag had an elegantly written letter "M" on the front but on the back it had written in a clearer font the words, "I belong to my Master". I slipped the tag onto the collar and held it in my cupped hands as if I were offering a sacrifice to an ancient god.

"I, Mark Glass," I began my vows to Carol, "take you, Carol Martin, as my slave and my submissive. I give you my collar of my own free will, as a symbol of our contract and my love. I gratefully accept your submission, and your willingness to serve me. I promise to always remember that your submission is a gift, and I will honor it as such. I promise to love, honor, cherish, and guide you. I promise to consider your well-being in all matters. I promise to do everything in my power to make you feel supported, nurtured, cared for, loved, and owned. And I promise to carry your love in my heart always."

I looked down at Carol who looked up at me.

"I, Carol Martin," she began, her voice fluttering, "take you, Mark Glass, as my Master and Dominant. I accept your collar of my own free will, as a symbol o four contract and my love. I gratefully accept your dominance and your willingness to guide me. I promise to always remember that your dominance is a gift and I will honor it as such. I promise to love, honor, cherish, serve, and obey you. I promise to consider your well-being in all matters. I promise to do everything in my power to make you feel supported, trusted, loved, and worshipped. And I promise to carry your love in my heart always."

When I looked at her face I could see two things in her expression that I never saw before in a person. On the one hand I could see sheer arousal in the way she licked her lips when she finished her vows. At the same time, I could see, in the yellow I'm candlelight, that her eyes were full of tears.

"I love you, Mark," she whispered while the tears rolled own her face. "I love you, my Master."

I opened up the collar, knelt down on one knee, and wrapped the collar around her neck. At the point where the simple metal ring joined together it required a special key that was in the collar's box. I reached for it. It was a simple end of an allen wrench attached to a key ring. I slipped it into place on the collar and locked it in. I rotated the collar so that the latch was at the back of her neck while the tag that had my initial was resting just below the center of her collar bones.

"You are now collared," I said before leaning in to kiss her forehead, both cheeks, and finally her lips. I pulled back and stood up, my cock already hard and ready, "my slave and submissive."

She bowed her head to me, her hands coming up to her collar, "My dear, sweet, and wonderful Master and Dominant."

Leaning forward she kissed my cock once again.

"Does Master wish to consummate?" she asked.

"Yes," I answered taking on my dominant tone. "Get on the bed and ready yourself for me."

"Yes, Master," she said sounding very reverential but at the same time I knew nothing made her happier.

She leaned forward and kissed the head of my cock giving praise and homage to her Dominant. She climbed up onto the bed making sure to display her ass for me since she knew I loved the way it moved. And I smiled seeing the twinkle of the faux jewel in her butt plug. She must have worn it all day for me.

Once she was at the head of the bed she turned over onto her back and opened her legs wide to me.

"Your slave's pussy is ready, Master," she said still smiling.

I wasted no time and climbed up onto the bed. I set my head in between her legs and started to lick at her folds. I didn't go for the clit right away. I wanted to savor the taste of her and prolong the consummation.

"Oh, Master," she moaned reaching down and holding my head to her. I could hear how ragged her breath got. "Master...Master is so good to me."

I felt her let go of my head and I could hear her hand slap down onto the mattress. The tightening of the sheet beneath me told me that she was grabbing a bunch of the fabric and holding on for all her hand was worth.

"I love my Master," she cried out as if uttering a prayer to a god of BDSM.

Hearing her words worked such an erotic spell into my mind and loins. I went straight for the pearl of her sex and gave it my signature love with my tongue. All the while the chanting music continued in the background granting us such blessings of our union.

Carol's back arched, "Permission to cum, Master!"

My face was slathered and soaked with the juices of her peach. They ran down my cheeks and chin when I pulled back. My tongue ran over my covered lips and I gave the order to her.

"Cum, my submissive," I said, "let this be the first true orgasm as my submissive."

"Yes, Master!" she cried out and I watched her body writhe and wriggle. I wasn't completely sure given the low light of the candles, but I thought I saw a little liquid squirt out of her. Her body tensed and she gave off her signature grunt when the orgasm washed over her. When she drew in breath her body lay limp on the bed.

"Master," she breathed, "take me now. Put it in me. Put your glorious cock in your submissive pussy."

"Not yet, my submissive," I said getting up from the bed, "I have something special for you in honor of our day."

She opened her eyes and looked at me with excited anticipation.

"What is it, Master?" she asked.

I went to one of the drawers we had and pulled out a pair of special candles. One was red and the other was blue. This was the reason for the special sheet on the bed; to make the cleanup of the wax a little easier.

"I bought these as a surprise, my submissive," I explained. "I know your favorite color is red and blue is mine. I will anoint you with these candles."

Her hands went right down to her pussy as if she wanted to catch her orgasm or hold it back.

"Oh yes, Master," she huffed, "anoint my body. This body belongs to you."

She laid back down on the bed and spread out her arms and legs as if she were the Vitruvian Man. I went to one of the many lit candles around the room and lit the wick of the red candle and brought it to the bed. I held it high above her body knowing that the wax would be cooler when it hit her skin. She arched her back as if she couldn't wait to feel the wax against her skin.

"With this red wax," I said being as revered as possible. I watched the red wax dribble and splatter onto her splayed body, "it represents you, my submissive. For you were once alone."

The first droplets hit her skin. She cried out in mild pain, but she then let out a sigh showing how much she loved it. The droplets then splashed around her belly. I moved the candle towards the direction of her groin allowing it to leave a trail of round pieces of red wax down her naval and towards her waistline. With each droplet I heard her cry out and the sigh. I also watched her lower half shake and convulse as if another orgasm was on its way.

"Annoint me more, Master," she begged, "baptize me as your slave and submissive."

I let one drop fall onto her groin. She yelped with her thighs coming together but her hands stayed in position even though I could see them shake and ache wanting to come down to her pussy. I looked to her face to see her biting her lower lip but I smiled knowing there was more.

I blew out the red candle and set it aside for the blue one.

Upon lighting it, I brought it over to Carol.

"With this blue wax," I said hodling the candle like an offering, "it represents me for I had nothing before you bestowed your gift of submission to me."

"I accept your Domination over me, Master," she heaved her aroused sigh. "Every part of me is yours to have, my body to fuck, my heart to love, my mind to nurture, and my soul to bound."

I held the candle high over her and the blue wax dropped onto her chest. Her limbs went rigid again and her back arched while I moved the candle over her breasts where they splashed onto her bosom.

"Ooooh," she cried but then bit down on her lip.

I made a circle of wax droplets around her bosom before I brought the candle above her nipple. The was dripped and plopped onto it coating it damn near perfectly as if she had dipped it into the wax itself.

"Oh, fuck!" she moaned out sounding both in pleasure and pain.

I knew how much she was loving it by how much more her thighs were rubbing against each other.

Knowing how fast the candle was melting, I brought it over to her other breast and performed the same ritual.

"Oh, Master," she cooed.

With her breasts and nipples covered in the blue wax, I moved the candle down to her thighs. The drops multiplied from where her legs met her hips and down to her knees. Then I went to the opposite direction spreading the wax from her knee up to her waist. At last, I held the candle above her mound and watched the wax dribble and splash while her body writhed, wriggled, and shook.

"Master!" she cried out, "permission...per...permission to cum?"

"Cum your heart out, my submissive," I allowed before blowing out the candle. I watched while she writhed in orgasm while some of the bits of waxed cracked and flaked off her body. She brought her hands over her body and with the motions of her hands more of the wax flaked off onto the sheet and others got onto her hands.

She then sat up continuing to clean the wax off.

"Oh Mark," she uttered breaking her submissive character, "that...that was the hottest fucking thing I've ever done or had done to me."

She got up on her knees and waddled to the edge of the bed with her arms open. I stepped in, hugged her, kissed her, and felt her arms envelop me.

"I love you, Mark," she whispered.

I pulled back and leaned into kiss her lips.

"I love you, Carol," I whispered pulling back.

She smiled, "I feel like I just got married again."

She started to giggle like a schoolgirl in love while she reached for her collar. Her hands caressed it, but her hands paid special attention to the tag just below her neck. I knew that she could feel the engraving of my initial on it. I looked to her face and saw tears.

"Are you okay, Carol?" I asked.

"I'm just so happy, Mark," she said wiping away her tears. She then came up and kissed me again. "Now, what does Master wish for his submissive?"

"First," I said taking a more lighthearted Dominating tone, "Clean yourself and all this wax and prepare to be fucked by your Master."

"Yes, Master!" she cried out with glee before jumping off the bed, carefully gathering up the wax flecked sheet and headed for the bathroom.

When she came back, we had sex, we fucked, and we made love as a true BDSM couple. When we were done we were huffing and puffing exhausted in each other's arms. She fell asleep against me while I smiled at her knowing how much my life has changed and continues to change but I will face whatever comes at me.

April 4th

When I said I would face any changes, I didn't know it was going to involve us being at a church.

Let me back up, it was a few days ago that Carol came to me after we had a little breakfast and sex. She was completely naked but still wearing the collar. It made me smile while I was doing the dishes.

"Mark," she began, "there's something I wanted to ask you to do with me."

I stopped cleaning and turned to face her so as to give my full attention.

"Well," she said sounding nervous and her hands becoming fidgety, "a friend of mine called me for a favor on Easter Sunday."

"What's the favor?" I asked.

"She wants me to help her out at her church," Carol explained, "they'll be doing an Easter Egg hunt but then they'll do a 'finding Jesus' hunt."

"'Finding Jesus' hunt?" I asked trying to figure out how they do that.

"They spread raspberry jam in the grass," Carol said looking like she was wincing, "and they ask the kids to find Jesus with it. But that's all for the kids outside but inside there's going to be a raffle, games, and so on. I was wondering if you could come with me and help."

"Sure," I said, "but it sounds like its not something you'd like to do."

"I turned away from Christianity and religion in general a long time ago," Carol said crossing her arms over her breasts and letting herself lean against one of the other kitchen counters. "But, my friend...she's super-Christian and she did help me a little when my husband left me. Plus, she's one of these super sweet people that you can't say 'no' to."

I nodded knowing exactly the feeling she was in. A bit like when my mom tried to set me up with the daughter of a co-worker. Pretty awkward date but I went through with it.

I reiterated, "I'll help out."

"You're the best, Master," she clapped her hands together in thanks before bounding over to kiss my lips and then kneel to pull my cock out of my pants and kiss it. She stuffed it back in my pants, stood up and gave me a very mischievous look. "And I have a very lovely idea for Sunday, Master."

"What is it?" I asked.

"You'll see," she smirked.

***

Then Easter Sunday came around and when I woke up, I looked to the foot of the bed and there was Carol, naked, and standing in a submissive posture.

"Good morning, Master," she greeted, "would you like to eat or have me first?"

"Both can wait, my submissive," I said sitting up, "but first, tell me what you have in mind for us today at the church?"

Her head came up and she smirked. She turned and went ot one of the drawers at her side of the room. It had been nearly two months since I slept in my own bed and in a silent way, we had divided up the room. She pulled something out from her chest of drawers and turned to show it was a length of red rope.

"Shibari rope, Master," she presented, "I want you to tie a harness around me and I will wear my dress over it while we are at the church."

"That's a wonderful and secretly naughty idea, my submissive," I smiled.

"You've been studying the Shibari book we got, Master?" she asked still holding the rope as if it were an offering.

"Of course, my submissive," I answered, "And I think I know just the right harness to tie onto you."

"Please, tie me, Master," she asked being submissive while being playful like she wanted to go on an amusement park ride with me.

"Of course," I said getting up out of bed, "but first, we must clean ourselves."

She placed the rope down on the bed, held her hands in front of her body in that same stance as before and continued to smile.

"Yes, Master," she acknowledged.

As her Master, our cleansing ritual was one I often enjoyed. It was something inspired by the bathers scene from the Eddie Murphy movie "Coming to America". Just a man sitting in a luxurious pool-like tub and surrounded by beautiful naked women whose job it was to clean the prince. It was that same notion I applied to Carol and myself. We would basically fill the tub with hot water and she would wash me from head to toe and I would do the same.

After we were done, we came back to the bedroom and the rope, naked, and waiting to start.

"Before we get to the rope, my submissive," I began, "there's something else I want you to have."

"What is it, Master?" she asked.

I went to my drawer and pulled out another buttplug. It wasn't like the jeweled one. Instead, it was T-shaped. The reason for this was because of something I came across when researching plugs. That if one was to wear one all day as I wanted Carol to do, it was best to have one T-shaped so that it could stay in more easily.

"A new plug, Master?" she asked.

"Yes," I said, "one where you don't have to worry about it falling out or anything. Just insert it and feel the pleasure all day."

"Thank you, Master," she bowed her head.

"Bend over while I prepare it," I ordered.

She bent over the bed and presented her ass to me ready for the toy. I went over to my chest of drawers, got out the lube, and brought it over to where Carol was. I dribbled the lube over her open buttocks. I even reached in and pressed my finger against her anus making sure there was enough lube.

"Hnnng," she grunted feeling my finger against her.

I applied the lube to the plug. I didn't just apply it, I ran it all over it until it was dripping wet. I then pressed the tip to her puckered entry and pushed into her.

"Master!" she cried out as if it were her first time. Such a lovely thing about the anus, it makes one feel like it's the first time every time. I watched her anus stretch and open more and more until it swallowed the plug up to the T-shaped bend.

"Mmmmm!" she uttered bringing her legs together in that way that marked her arousal.

"And now for the rope," I said.

Thankfully, in addition to the rope, she had a pair of medical scissors for this just in case she needed to be cut out as well as to cut the right length. I took the rope, brought out my phone, and went to a video on tying the harness I had in mind; the diamondback harness.

"Stand up, my submissive," I ordered.

"Yes, Master," she answered standing up and taking a submissive posture.

"Spread your arms," I added.

She complied and I worked my hands in conjunction with the shibari video on my phone. I tied several knots into the length of the rope. I then set a loop around her neck and the length of the rope ran down the middle of her body with each knot at an equal distance from each other. The length of the rope for the harness needed to run between her legs, up her back, and through the loop that was around her neck. Yet, before doing that I noticed that the final knot was right at her slit and I had a feeling it was going to press against her clit. I ran the rope between her legs, up her back, and through the loop at the back of her neck. I pulled at the loose length so that it would be taut.

"Oooh," Carol cooed.

I stopped myself.

"Too tight?" I asked.

She giggled, "I would have said 'yellow' if it was, Master. Don't stop, please."

I continued to tie the harness and follow the instructions and each time I pulled on the rope to make it taut, Carol let out a grunt or a sigh. This confirmed the idea I had that the knot at her slit was rubbing her in a best of ways. At last when I was done, I stood back and looked over what I had done and admired her.

1...456789