All Comments on 'Mark's New Bitch'

by dani-b

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

great effort by dani-b...hopefully this will have more later...

TheDarkCloudTheDarkCloudabout 19 years ago
Bitchin'

I have to say it is a real turn on for another man to become the 'bitch' of a man. Humiliating and submissive at the same time andyour story really captured that for me. A hot read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HOT STUFF

I wish I knew Mark !!! He could bitch me anytime, Am a CD and looking for a Mark to make me his SLUTTY BITCH.

Please continue this story it's one of the best I've read on here. There is a lot more that Mark can do with his new Bitch. Steffi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great story

Although I am a married male, I have always had fantasies of being dominated and humiliated by another man..thx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More

Oh there will be more later, won't there dani?

You see she, I mean he, doesn't really have a choice.

So stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
soooo hottttt

i'm straight bi-curious and i thought this was fucking amazing

i feel just like him sometimes, like right after i come i get ashamed and straight again

hopefully one of these days i'll just be able to get fucked

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
My name is Mark...

In a hotel deep in Mexico, I had my bitch. I knew he was gay the minute that I saw him in the Dallas airport. A little pulque and two tequillas...I saw the change in his eyes. I told him if it was going to happen, I was the boss and he was going to sub for me. I handed him an enema syringe, sent him to the shower, and told him to be thoroughly clean and in my room in 15 minutes. I stripped off my shirt and he acted like he had never seen a good set of abs before. I told him to get over here and remove my pants with his teeth. He knew what to do once my cock was in his face. I worked him hard, he was a natural cock sucker. I finger fucked him and then sat him on my lap. Like a woman, he took all eight thick inches right up to the pubes. He was bouncing away yelling "Fuck this fag!" He shot his load on the sheets. I acted pissed and made him lick every bit up. I spanked his ass until is glowed. Strange, I never did get my rocks off. I sent him to his room stripped off the rubber and finished with a good jerk off. It always put me to sleep so well. Shit, the next morning, I could see that he was ready to go again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
fuckyou up your stupid ass

fuck you up your stupid ass. this is the worst story ive ever read. your charecters are stupid just a couple of stoners who say dumbass catch frases like a 3rd rate cheech and chong or bill and ted. fuck you fuck you up your stupid ass.

your charecters are just a one note joke that only stoners laugh at. their fucking clown shoes. If your charecters were real i would beat the shit out of them for being so stupid. I for one will be boycotting this story. Whos with me?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Oh my FUCKIN GOD!!!!!

This story is so FUCKIN HOT!!!! I want to trade places with Dani and service those 4 big hard cock daily!! To be fucked all day, every day, all day long!! To feel the hot cum flooding my asshole to overflowing, and sucking every cock clean! I`d love to be a nasty fuck slave cum recepical. And on the weekends bring friends to an always open anal gang bang!! AWESOME STORY!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ugh!

This story was dumb. The wasn't really any plot, it was just dick right off the bat. After reading this I feel like I've lost a few iq points.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

This story was so amazingly hot!!! I loved how they made him wear panties and act like a little girl!! PLEASE write more stories like this.

insilkinsilkover 13 years ago
yes

my silky lace panties are full of warm cum. I'm going to put on another pair and a silky nylon cammi and go back for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hot story

Would love to have friends like that.

jim5063@hotmail.com

alania56alania56about 12 years ago
If only

I'd love to meet with one like Mark. I would love to be his gurly bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Taking applications...

Which job do I apply for??? camerman? first oral dick?Stunt double?

Mark's next bitch? second dick? third boy who gets oral?

Please help me decide.......in fact decide for me!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

wish that would happen to me

hungbottomhungbottomover 7 years ago
Being their bitch.

Goddamn....can I go with you and service those four hung studs? You are one lucky slut bottom. Any more stories with the four of them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Oh my God wow what a great story if it's true I am so jealous I do hope you're going to write another chapter x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous