All Comments on 'Mark's Punishment'

by ariyanastories

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
wandereyewandereyeover 2 years ago
hot

If I was him, I'd be confessing to her that I had gone to the strip club often, whether I had actually been or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It asks what I think of this story? I'm really not sure.

It does portray some of what the author thinks might be great fun: which I think it might. It just hasn'the gotten to the fun part(s) yet.

Not that I want longer stories, I really prefer somewhere around 2000 words. The shorter stories require more from the authors to fulfill their objectives without too much rambling.

Undoubtedly Mark will 'forget' to tell his dad and step mom will have opportunities to teach Mark the ways of the world . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My step mom loved me cumming in a cup which she would drink. Then she’d make me make out with her and swish it around in our mouths. One morning as I was taking a piss with my morning wood, she entered the bathroom and just stood there.” Hold that” she said rather firmly. She came over to me, held my cock in her hand her hand gently and stooped to her knees pulling me toward her. “Now go” she said . “Finish in my mouth” It took a few seconds to relax enough and she fondled my balls some more until I pissed all over her tongue and down her throat. “Next time you gotta go, let me know “ she said , and leaned over and cleaned my cock with her tongue and left. I love my step mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userariyanastories@ariyanastories
Commissions are currently open! Order here: https://www.ariyanastories.com/ Buy me a coffee to support my work: https://ko-fi.com/ariyanastories Note that all stories posted on here are commissions from previous customers (meaning if you're upset over a story I've posted, I ac...