All Comments on 'Mark's Wife is Too Hot Ch. 01'

by allaboutcontrol

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Doing It Wrong

If he is wealthy he doesn't need to be married. How did he get wealthy if he is so easily humiliated and taken advantage of. As far as his wife - give her some money, tell her to leave, divorce and just hire escorts from now on.

You wrote this guy as some kind of succesful, that guy would have been hurt, sad and humiliated but he would have stood up and said enough...leave!

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 14 years ago
Gosh I hate wimp husband stories

Why stay with her.....move on! All she wants is to humiliate her "loving husband", what kind of love does that. She abandons him to the guest room and promises nothing but more humiliation....and he takes it. And it is "their room", not "her room", why in the world would any person, man or woman, allow another to treat them with such disrespect. Come on, give us a break, don't take us down that old "wimp husband" road!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Many women can learn from this

Women need to control and discipline the under-endowed man. Denise is off to a good start and can progress to the full control with proper training. Mark deserves what he gets for wanting wife to have bigger tits when he is such a shrimp dick.

Keep writing stories like this

deadonedeadonealmost 14 years ago
Sub DD

Does this mean any woman with less then a DD is shit and should be treated like cattle? Does that mean when she stubbles he should tear her down?

Fuck kick bitches like this out to the curb and let loose the dogs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
its a start

No matter what you think of the story, its well written. Decent start, but not incendiary like the Lyndsay series. But maybe the first in that series was a slow starter. We will see if this one gets hotter as it progresses.

If you don't enjoy this genre. why read it?

MySexyCurvesWifeMySexyCurvesWifeabout 13 years ago
Hot hot hot!

Loved the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
why

be with her, marry her, permit her to do that? Easy choice, get away asap from the lot of them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
The first paragraph is one of the worst set-ups.

He's short and chubby. she's tall and beautiful. That is one of the worst and most cliche set-ups of all. It also shows the "writer" put no thought into the story, opting for doing a by-the-numbers rehash of the same old story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

hope mark grows a set of balls and kills his whore of a wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing set up

I really enjoyed this story, it did have a nice set up and I loved the way Mark was tricked into loosing all the cathegories. I hope to read more from you, and it'd be perfect to read more stories as inspired as this one.

nikki_mounds@yahoo.com.br

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just divorce her

She's shown her true colors and has no love for you. Time to go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And since it's never going to be the same.

It's time to grow a spine and divorce the slut. Problem solved. You should get an original idea before you write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is an erotic fantasy but it is REASONABLY REALISTIC. The storyline wais constructed as though it were based on true events. I gave it a 5-

Some men get a major kick out of situation where they are publicly humiliated by their partners. That's their FETISH! They are kinky. General public MUST NOT judge them by one-size-fits-all standards. To each their own. Different strokes for different folks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userallaboutcontrol@allaboutcontrol
252 Followers
I believe that sex is the best when one person completely gives themselves to the other. I love to be dominate and in complete control of one woman or a a group of woman. I have a small penis though, and my favorite is to be teased and taken control of because of that. *If ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES