Mark's Young Mother Miranda Pt. 01

Story Info
Mark's mother Miranda is young and getting him turned on.
2.5k words
4.33
70.6k
79

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark adjusted the collar on his shirt, ran his fingers through his hair, and stepped out of the car. It was good to be home, he thought. His first year of college had been fun, but people were still wary of Covid and that made many things awkward. Especially finding open dives to meet girls.

Much of his first semester had been online from this very location. With vaccines, the restrictions were finally lifted and he had sped away filled with dreams of concerts, coeds, and a lot of empty condom boxes. Too bad they were just those - dreams.

"Sweetie" rose and filled the air. Flying around the corner in a blur of brown hair and white sweats, his mother nearly tackled him and gave him a bone crunching hug. He reached down to kiss her cheek and noticed it was moist with tears.

"Mom?", he asked, "are you OK?"

"Can't a mother miss her son?" She tweaked his chin and said, "let's get these things upstairs." As the two moved everything up to the small apartment Mark had grown up in, anyone passing by would have never taken them for mother and son. They looked like twins, even on close inspection.

Mark maneuvered his suitcase and trunk into the bedroom he had known as a child. His body was starting to develop nicely, making it easy to carry the heavy items. His first year on the rugby team had left him with muscles upon muscle, along with an ass that drove the freshman girls nuts.

His mother was a bit startled by the view and had to stifle her astonishment with a cough. "My little boy is all grown up". He turned and gave her the hug this time. She was dwarfed by his chest and arms. Fortunately, it wasn't the same bear hug she had given him or he would have crushed her.

Looking down, he noticed she was still having difficulty fighting off the tears. "Are you sure you are OK?" He asked again.

"I'll be fine", she said. "We've been through so much. Allow an old mother a chance to be proud of her son growing up."

"Old?" He looked at her strangely. She did the same. Then they broke out laughing.

Miranda had Mark when she was a very young woman. A not legal age woman. She had wanted to keep him, so she put up with the jeers and snickers as she carried him through school. Juggling classes and a new baby proved easy, but getting a job afterwards was difficult. The women treated her like dirt, while the men all seemed to think it was going to give them free license to get laid. She had worked as a dancer, and even an escort. That was something she hoped Mark never learned. It kept him fed and clothed. Most of the time she considered it a sacrifice.

Sometimes, she really enjoyed it.

One day she decided to put it all behind her and move out of the city. A local college gave her a scholarship and she was now a nurse in the local retirement home. It was a modest living, but she was proud to have done it.

They jumped down the steps two at a time and ran into the kitchen. Mark never questioned why his mother was only 15 years his senior, but he didn't act like it bothered him in the slightest. They acted more like brother and sister with each other anyway.

Some awkward moments did arise, but Miranda decided it was best to be very open about sexuality as she was his only parent. She did insist on a strict rule of privacy, but there wasn't much they felt awkward talking about.

Just before he left for college he seemed to nearly triple his consumption of lotion. She chalked it off as being stuck inside from Covid while being able to meet his new classmates online. She was sure he had some attractive young ladies lined up.

"How about some dinner", she asked, and removed her sweat top, tossing it on the stool. She was wearing a white tee with a visible red bra underneath. She saw him catch a glimpse from across the counter. Did he just check her out? She tossed him a knife and a cutting board for the vegetables.

He did it again. She decided to say something. "Have the girls not been good to you sweetie? You can't seem to stop peeking at my chest."

"Aww mom, you know are so much hotter than those barely developed girls in school". He suddenly turned beet red. They had teased each other often, but he had never spoken about her body in that kind of language before.

"And that is quite enough. You know I want you to feel free with any of your questions or concerns about sex. That may be especially important this year. But we also have an understanding, remember? Privacy?"

"I'm sorry mom".

He looked like a hurt little boy. She added, "Besides, I didn't want to come across anything sticky in my vegetables later."

"Oh gross". He pretended to vomit. They finished dinner without a hitch and then it was off to a night of video games. He preferred shooters on the PlayStation. She occasionally would do some old single player RPGs, but tonight had some work to catch up on. She was taking a week off to be with him more, but that meant some work from home.

He came in later and kissed her good night. "Can I ask you something, mom?"

"Of course".

"The freshmen are all invited to bring their parents to visit the school in a big get together this summer. I'm happy to go if you want, but I figured you might not want to."

"Do I embarrass you?"

"No, exactly the opposite! I just know the other parents can be so mean. I heard some of them in High School. You didn't think I did but I did."

Her little kid was growing up. "That's kind of you sweetie, but not necessary. I've dealt with them far too long to let it bother me. Besides, I want to see what ladies are lined up for you."

"There aren't any, Mom. People are still too worried about Covid to go out."

"Stop lying to me or I'll give you a noogie."

"It's true".

Like a cat she pounced and had his head in her arm. With her other hand she rubbed, nearly raising a welt. "Hey! He yelped and tried to pin her down. She was too fast and limber, however. He had never been as agile as she was. They rolled around a bit and then finally rolled away from each other, laughing and exhausted.

Her sweatpants had come off. The white cutoffs she had on to match her tee had been completely pulled up in her crack. A beautiful cheek hung out, slightly covered by red panties. She made no attempt to cover herself.

He was pulling his own tee back down. She had nearly torn it off. His chest was completely ripped and her eyes were defying her own privacy rule. He was staring at her legs intently and it was then that she noticed the extra breeziness over her buttocks.

She noticed he had a rock hard erection.

She didn't avoid the subject or look away. "I guess you really have been through a dry spell. Why don't you take a bath and take care of that?"

"Mom, I don't do that".

"The next noogie cracks your skull."

"OK, OK, care to join me?" He almost looked hopeful.

"Sorry pal. You had a whole semester to try and get some. If any girls were interested at all, they won't be next year if they think you took baths with your old mother all summer."

"Stop with the old talk, he said. You know that you aren't."

"Son, listen. It's perfectly natural to get aroused, even by your mother. But I cannot commit incest with you. I'm sorry, but you have to accept that."

He got up grudgingly. "I'll guess I'll have to be satisfied with whatever action this bastion of decadence known as a city can offer in the meantime. I wonder if Hazel is still around."

"You will pay for that one".

"You wish".

Hazel was the town drunk. She frequented the streets near the chicken stand most often.

----------------------------

Mark slipped into the bath and looked down at his erection bobbing up at him. He wasn't about to come in here and just "relieve" himself like it was a bodily function. His mother had amazed him again with how beautiful she was and how tight her body continued to be. He had only been away 6 months, but it was as if he was seeing her anew. It wasn't fair that she was so hot and that he was the only one on earth for which it was taboo to touch her.

Mark knew his mother had him in her teens. He also knew she had done whatever she could to make sure they survived, including being a stripper and a prostitute. He felt horrible for her, but wished he could have seen her strip just one time. He had never seen his mother naked.

She wasn't very tall, but was athletic enough to outjump almost anyone. Her face was that of a model. The kind that did toothpaste commercials or makeup. Her breasts were surprisingly large for her size, and her ass was fine enough to have him already sitting here staring down at his own erection on his first night back.

He never fully appreciated how beautiful she was until about a year before leaving for college. They had been caught in a rainstorm downtown and she simply looked up to let the water splash over her face and hands. All the men were staring as they hustled by. A lot of women too.

He was staring as well, but only because her nipples were poking through the thin fabric of her wet shirt and wouldn't let him look away. For the next year he couldn't stop thinking about them. He started masturbating more frequently and yet still they continued to fill his mind.

A soft footstep landed nearby and he instinctively covered himself. "Don't be afraid", he heard his mom's voice say. "I'm right beside you"

-------------------------

"Mom, I thought you said it was incest to do this!"

"I'm not having sex with you, but this is probably still incest. I just hate to see you suffer like this. Maybe this is less of a sin, and more of a compromise".

She stepped into his view and, to his disappointment, was still wearing her shorts and tee. "I'm a nurse, honey, and part of my duties are to keep a patient clean, especially those that can't clean themselves. Sometimes men get aroused and ejaculate when I clean them. It is perfectly normal."

"So you want me to be like the creepy old guy chasing the nurse down with his cane demanding a sponge bath?"

"If that works for you". She gave him an impish smile.

"Can I keep any prizes I catch, including your underwear?"

"You aren't fast enough for that".

"How about just your shirt?"

She looked at him. The aching in his eyes was palpable. He had been caught peeking at her chest earlier and it was obvious he was obsessed with seeing her breasts. To be fair, he was completely naked sitting in front of her, but she couldn't go down that path. She didn't know if he could control it from going further.

It was herself she was more concerned about, however.

"I'm sorry", she said and stood up. Catching him by surprise, she stepped completely into the tub with him and used the shower attachment to hose herself completely down. As she reached up to sweep back her hair, she knew exactly where he was looking. His erection nearly doubled in size.

"Now lie back".

"Mom, it isn't fair that you get to see everything I have, while you are fully clothed."

"I've never had someone in the nursing home complain about it. Shall we stop?"

"You are evil"

With a sly smile she reached out to pick up the soap and started lightly washing his balls. She hadn't seen his cock since he was a little boy, and was amazed at how large it was getting. Surely he had to have at least a few girls at the college willing to make this thing explode. He didn't seem as if he was going to last too long, however, so maybe he was telling the truth.

She slowly circled the base of his cock and gripped it with her hand. Using the other, she used the bar of soap and rubbed it firmly up his shaft to just below the tip.

The effect was more than she anticipated.

"Ohhh God", he moaned and arched his back powerfully. A thick shot of cum blasted out of his cock and just missed his face, hitting the floor behind him.

She continued to rub with the bar, driving him nuts as she focused on his frenulum and tip. An even thicker stream shot and sounded like it landed further back on the floor towards the wall. In all, 4 streams shot far enough to clear the tub completely.

He was still bucking and moaning when she heard him say, "Mom, I'm going to cum again". Letting go of the soap she grasped him firmly and began to stroke him with slow, long movements. Tears seemed to leak out of his eyes as he nearly screamed, "Oh God, Mom".

This time the shot went straight up, catching her square in the chin. The next two nearly did the same.

"Where has all this buildup come from?", she thought. "Maybe he really didn't get any the whole year."

That thought started to arouse her. She knew that she better get away from him or she really was going to commit incest. Slowly she rinsed off her face and stepped out of the tub, grabbing extra towels for the mess on the floor.

"Are you OK sweetie?", she asked. "I didn't know the whole geriatric spongebath fantasy was going to excite you so much."

"Very funny Mom". He was still catching his breath. "I told you there were no women around to help me take care of things".

"Well, it's not your mother's job to take care of things either. I did it this one time because I felt sorry for you. You need to stop making jokes about Hazel and realize there are plenty of good looking young women in town who would love to make you happy".

He sighed. "OK Mom".

She kissed him goodnight and headed off to her room knowing he wouldn't put much effort into looking elsewhere. It was now obvious where his thoughts were when he was burning through all that extra lotion last year - on her.

Her juices were flowing steadily just thinking about it.