Marky and Sarah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers

'Of course.' - I realized - 'A half arc wormhole flips the view upside down.'

I put my glasses down next to Marky and approached the portal carefully, seeing the crotch would end just below my chin when standing straight. I'd have to get a bit lower to connect and I had to spread my legs anyway to get access, but for now I just wanted to check the smell, carefully. I pressed my legs against the lower portal and pushed my face through the top one. Just as my head passed the top portal, a curious sensation of shifting gravity hit me, making me realize the other side of the portal exchanged up and down. I took a few seconds to get used to it, leaving my nose pressed between my thighs, just over (or under) my pussy. I found myself wrapped in the pleasant scent of orange and soap.

I was now pressed against the borders of the portals on multiple parts of my body - my tummy and lower thighs against the lower portal and just above my breasts against the top one. Marky's safety features were gently pushing me away, making the borders soft and warm to the touch. My free hands traveled up towards my breasts, squeezing and massaging while I couldn't help but kiss, lick and rub my nose over my inner thighs, enjoying the warmth and scent. The orange with a hint of my natural scent and arousal worked really nice together. All in all, the scent was wonderful, making me take deep breaths as I got friendly with my thighs.

The passionate foreplay worked beautifully at turning me on and soon I felt my juices trickle down between my cheeks and thighs. I moved my head back, took a wider stance, watching my legs spread in front of my face and my wet hairy pussy moving right in front of my face. My intimate hair wasn't too dense, but I rarely did more than trim it. I'd have to get it all shaved, both for cleanness and easier access. But now I was more ready to have sex than I ever was in my life and my heart jumped a beat as I realized what I was about to do. This would be actually pretty much a 69 with myself. Such a shameful, dirty, forbidden act.

I had no regrets though, as I leaned forward and dived right in, pressing my mouth along my hot slit, inhaling deeply. As much as I was turned off two days ago, this time, the combination of orange and my natural sexy scent did just the opposite. It took a while to sort out all of my impressions from both sides, but a few seconds later I reveled in both the soft, wet lips and hot breath against my pussy as well as the equally soft and wet, but more smelly, warmth against my face. I took a long lick along my lips, from my clit at the bottom all the way up as far as I could reach. Even though due to my standing position my pussy wasn't as close as I'd hoped, I managed to lick almost to my anus, making my legs shake. And it was about to get a whole lot better. I briefly tore my hands away from my breasts to spread my outer lips. With my face inside the top portal, my mouth pressed over my pussy it was a bit difficult to get my hands through the narrow portal. With an inner smile, I realized my mistake. I slid my hands down my hips all the way to my pussy and watched the girl in front of me spread her wet pussy, ready to eat.

After a brief second of doubt, I closed my eyes and took a few short licks to taste my juices, now flowing down, or up from my face's point of view. The slightly salty taste wasn't as great as the smell, but it wasn't bad either. I decided I would probably grow to like it too as I continued licking up and down over and between my sensitive inner lips, enjoying the beautiful sensation. Actually, I wouldn't mind even if the taste was bad, because I've been delaying sex so long that the loving foreplay and to be honest, the excitement of doing such a naughty thing, brought well along the way to my orgasm already. I wasn't used to standing up during sex and as the blood collected in my pussy, it became even more sensitive. I felt it pulsing against my mouth with each heartbeat. I was breathing fast already and knew it meant I was close. The licking and kissing of my open pussy pressed my chin against my clit, sending jolts of pleasure all over my body, threatening to make me explode.

I didn't mean my first time to be a quickie, but I couldn't contain my need any longer. Seeing as my engorged inner lips would stay open even without the help of my hands, I let go of my lower lips and brought my hands back up to my well proportioned breasts, squeezing them to feel them grown too, with hard nipples sticking out. Right then I stopped licking and did what I knew I needed to finish me. I moved my mouth a bit lower and took my clit in my mouth. Sucking it in a quick rhythm, I was a little surprised how natural it seemed to me. With all the soft, welcoming warmth and wetness surrounding me, I felt like a hungry baby sucking on a nipple. The sensation was unbelievable and I knew that the steeply rising beauty meant my body decided to start the process and my orgasm was now unstoppable no matter what I did.

I was never vocal during sex, so even now, as I lost control and my orgasm started washing over me, despite the torrent of pleasure, I barely made a whimper. I shut my eyes and my body started spasming, making my breathing erratic, but I managed to keep sucked on to the sensitive clit for a few more seconds. This being my first orgasm with my head between my legs, I was a bit surprised to feel and even hear my pussy open and close, wetly, as my pelvic muscles worked to pump out cum that now squirted on and into my nose, and over my eyes and forehead. I never knew how much cum my pussy produced and now I got to experience the whole of it right on my face. Unplanned and not really desirable either, but in those enchanting moments it was a price I was paying gladly and with great enjoyment. Soon I gave in to my strong instincts to grind my pelvis forward and I lost contact with my clit, now pushing my neck forward with each thrust of my pelvis, mashing my face forward against my pussy, producing nasty, wet sounds to accompany the orgasmic pleasure.

As the waves slowly faded away, I managed to once again to get my face close to my pussy, occasionally quivering with aftershocks. Now very sensitive, I just rubbed my cheeks against my slick inner thighs, my congested nose making me breathe deeply through my mouth and swallow my saliva and other fluids in my mouth. Just touching lips against lips made my body shiver. I felt I could go again if I wanted to, but the strong orgasm made my knees weak and my legs were starting to shake. I gave one last kiss to my inner thighs and slowly backed away from the portals.

I rubbed the fluids away from my eyes as I opened them and almost fell on my bottom as I sat down on the carpet, laying my back against the foot of the bed. I gently covered my pussy with my right hand to keep it warm, my head slowly falling back on my mattress. I closed my eyes again and my breathing grew regular as I enjoyed my afterglow.

Stirring awake, I realized I was hugging my body, getting cold down on the carpet. I stretched and opened my eyes, feeling the drying juices all over my face and crotch. Slowly I got up and sat on the foot of the bed, rubbing my eyes again. I'd have to wash it off. Standing up, I put on the satin robe and went to the bathroom to wash my hands and face. I looked into the bathroom mirror and smiled at the girl in the red robe looking back. Her hair and face were a mess and her orgasmic crimson was just fading away, but her smile was a happy, satisfied one.

---

After a short break consisting of a glass of soda and a banana and with my somewhat satisfied hormones I was able to concentrate long enough to compute a new wormhole. Marky's last configuration worked great, but I'd have to find a more relaxed position. This one was in some ways similar to the first one from two days ago, but significantly different in others.

I turned Marky on. After the beeps, I could see the two portals on the edge of my bed, just like I wanted. The bottom one was sitting horizontally, directly on top of the bed, facing up. The other one was some two feet above it, horizontal as well, but facing down. They were connected by a circular wormhole. This was the same as two days ago, with a twist. I put down my glasses on my desk and crawled over the mattress. Still on all fours, I looked down into the lower portal.

Sure enough, through my hair I saw the back of my head, but upside down this time. This wormhole, unlike the one from two days ago, was twisted, so that the portals were rotated 180 degrees with respect to each other. I also managed to make them a little wider than those before. I laid down on the mattress. I was laying on my back in a way that my bottom was to the right of the lower portal and my feet on the ground. I shifted my body to the left, until my bottom was over the lower portal, then I spread my legs, propped up my hands behind my back and slowly sat up, watching the upper portal carefully. Sure enough, I could see my bottom turned around, meaning now, when I was sitting on the lower portal, in the upper portal I was facing my pussy, just like intended.

This time, my calculations were spot on. By the time I was sitting up, my head went through the top portal, making it appear right between my legs with my mouth at the level of my lower lips. I was a bit surprised when those thighs jerked, trying to close around my head. It was a motion my body did by instinct as a reaction to the sensations of my hair tickling my inner thighs and my hot breath against my pussy. When I understood what was happening, I relaxed my thighs and carefully took a sniff of my pussy to check the smell. A hint of orange was still present, but it was mostly my arousal and a bit of sweat from my previous orgasm. Two days ago, I might have balked when feeling it, but now I didn't find it as repulsive. I knew how much pleasure awaited me if I overcame it and that in a few moments I'd care even less than I did now.

I shrugged (a motion I could now feel on the bottom side of my thighs as well), pushed my pelvis forward and leaned in closer, opening my legs wider and looking directly into my open pussy.

Feeling like doing something silly, I said - "Hello missy."

I wet my lips and leaned forward briefly to give myself a light kiss on the lower lips, enjoying it on both ends - the clean one and the sexy one.

Feeling like a tease, I closed my eyes and leaned in, only almost touching my pussy, so that I could feel my intimate hair against my lips and nose.

As if into a lover's ear, I whispered - "Just a little welcome kiss between two best friends. Was it all right?"

I leaned back again to both feel and see my pussy's answer to my question. My pelvic muscles contracted once, compressing my pussy and bringing my anus higher and back again, emitting a drop of transparent juice at the bottom of my hole. I knew what my body was telling me, because I felt it. The hot breath and lips teasingly brushing against my pussy were very arousing. I had to do it again.

I leaned forward again, this time bringing my hands up to my hard nipples, gently pulling and twisting them as I whispered with closed eyes - "Do you love me? Oh yes, I love you too, my dear. And do you want me to kiss you? Really, do you?"

As weird as talking to my own pussy was, the feelings coming from down there were pretty damn good.

"And will you love me when I kiss yo-m?" - my words were gradually getting blocked by the lips entering my mouth as I continued talking while getting closer, wanting to feel more - "I want tm kiss you tmm. I lmve the may u mmke m feel."

Each word caused pleasurable vibrations along my lips and deep in my pussy. Indeed I knew how much I was in heat, because I didn't mind the increasing smell and taste anymore. I considered it instead as a confirmation of my love. I abandoned any semblance of decorum as I pressed my open mouth between my outer lips and starting earnestly making out with my own pussy, gently nudging my growing clitoris with my nose.

I always considered myself a good kisser and I was happy to realize that those skills were transferable to kissing the sexy lips too. Pulling and sucking on my inner lips, then licking along the surface and then again deep inside myself felt so good I never wanted it to stop. It was actually a good thing I already came once, because I could hold out longer this time. If I did this with all the unspent sexual tension I had half an hour ago, I'd probably be coming already.

It was also good I was in a comfortable position right now. Sitting on the edge of my bed, my feet were on the ground and my thighs and bottom along the soft border of the lower portal. I kept my right hand on my breasts, alternating between the left and right nipple and let my left hand fall down into my lap, helping me open my lips. My instinct was to massage my clit to come right away, but I decided to delay that for a while, knowing the orgasm would be better that way.

Instead, as soon as my lips stayed open, I put the left hand on the back of my own head, massaging my hair and keeping my head in place. Not only did this help me relax my neck and back a bit, it also felt as if I held someone else's head between my legs, kissing me. At the same time, it felt comforting to know the girl I was kissing enjoyed it so much, she was holding me in place to keep the pleasure coming. Of course I knew both girls were me, but there were moments, when the waves of passion engulfed me, when I really felt like I was making love to another girl, and it was beautiful.

It was in these moments when I started thinking about sexuality, mine and in general too. I was always sexually interested just in guys. Their bodies made me hot. I wanted to be with them, to touch them, to make love to them. I felt the same way still, but now that I was passionately kissing a girl's most intimate areas and enjoyed it, it made me wonder what it would be actually like to make love to a different girl altogether. I knew I'd enjoy it if she was doing this to me, that was pretty much a given now. Would I like it if I did this to her? It had no reason to assume it would be any different to what I was just doing.

In high-school, when I heard some of the girls were fooling around together, especially if they proclaimed to be straight, I just rolled my eyes and labeled them weirdos. Now I somehow began to understand them though. I have urges just like any other healthy person and it makes sense to try to satisfy them in the best way possible. A mouth feels so much better on your pussy than just fingers. So good friends, who can't get a boyfriend for some reason, might just help each other out, help each other feel the otherwise unreachable pleasure.

Technically speaking, I understood I wouldn't have to be a lesbian-

My thoughts were interrupted when I hit my clit with my nose and a sudden wave of pleasure overwhelmed my body. Unconsciously my right hand flew down to my head too, both my hands now pressing my face against my pussy as my pelvic muscles contracted a few times against my mouth, squirting a few drops of cum over my lips and even inside. The short orgasm was over as quickly as it began, leaving me breathing hard through my nose while I swallowed. But I didn't mind at all. I knew I was multi-orgasmic and I didn't even have to open my eyes now. I just opened my mouth again and continued slowly making out with my folds and thinking about my sexuality.

I knew now I wouldn't even have to be a lesbian to enjoy having sex with a girl. Of course, that knowledge didn't change my sexual orientation and I didn't feel any need to try it anytime soon. Now least of all when I had Marky to help me out and was getting all of those benefits without the baggage of having to deal with another person, especially one of a gender uninteresting to me.

But although I didn't feel sexually attracted to a female body, in a beautiful orgasmic haze I felt like I could now really appreciate its beauty, especially the one I was loving now. The smooth, delicate skin of my inner thighs, now rubbing against my cheeks. The round curves around my hips and bottom. And of course my full but firm breasts, now adorned with hard nipples sticking out. Even the folds of my pussy, now engorged, open and inviting like a flower, slowly dripping its wetness down my chin and chest. Despite not being as thin as all of those cheerleaders or movie actresses, I had a healthy, sexy body that could make a lot of guys go crazy.

I also realized some kind of responsibility towards my own body. I had to keep it healthy and pretty, not just for the guys' sake, but my own as well. If I wanted to feel nice, I'd have to start taking better care of it from now on.

Feeling I was ready for another one, I moved my mouth higher, gently sucking onto my clit. Being in a high state already, the additional stimulation made the pleasure rise steeply and within 10 seconds I felt right on the edge again, breathing hard and sweating abundantly. But this being my third orgasm of the day, weaker than the first one and more predictable than the second, I had the upper hand now. I felt the orgasmic pleasure, but didn't let it get hold of me. When my first contraction hit, I let go of my clit and just gently touched it with my tongue. Just as I felt my contractions retreating, I started sucking it again, in rhythm with the weakening spasms, starting it all over again.

The beauty must have lasted for several minutes. It was only when my pelvic muscles were so tired it was starting to hurt when I stopped, my nose now nuzzling my thighs and my hands idly playing with my hair. By the time I came down entirely, my eyelids were heavy and I just fell back on the bed.

My face, thighs and breasts were soiled with my own juices, their smell and taste surrounding me and the exhaustion felt like I was run over by a train. Even so, bathed in bliss and thinking of what to try next, I couldn't wipe a satisfied smile off my face.

This summer would be very interesting.

JessicaS
JessicaS
650 Followers
12