Marla Pt. 03

Story Info
Marla and Josh finally get 'together'.
2.6k words
4.26
5.5k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bikeymoy
bikeymoy
101 Followers

I'd given Marla not one, but several of my business cards with my home address and number on them and implored the importance of her being able to find me, as she didn't want me to know exactly where she was staying... at least for now. I was concerned that, if she was in with these thugs as deeply as I feared, they'd take her phone and I'd have no way of reaching her. Marla agreed and promised to reach out to me at least once a week.

I hated not knowing where she was staying, but supposedly it was for my own good. I also hated the fact that she would likely be in some kind of trouble for ditching those guys at the party to spend a few hours with me. I wanted to know so much more. But, I knew I had to show her the trust and respect she deserved. There was no way I was going to jeopardize what was such a beautiful reunion that evening, by prying what I imagined to be nasty details from her, right then and there. So, I gritted my teeth after we said our goodbyes and went home, happy but emotionally exhausted.

By the following Friday, I still hadn't heard from Marla and it was driving me crazy. I couldn't help myself from wondering, if this was just a one-off. Was she gone again? I promised her I wouldn't contact her by phone, because the guys she was with were known to do bad, bad things. I certainly wasn't about to get her hurt just because I was having a weak moment... err, week! So, as hard as it was for me to regain my normal weekend mindset, several pre-party beers with my buddy Carl after work, helped me at least pretend I wasn't completely obsessed.

Internally, I knew there was no denying how preoccupied my mind was on 'my girl'. I kept imagining what she was doing. Was she getting fucked or just fucked up? Was she dressed as hot as she was last weekend in those tattered jeans, heels and tight tube top? Ah, that tube top! Usually 18 year old girls can't really pull that look off, but if my mind's eye was correct, Marla was every bit a D-cup! The evening at the diner had been a little less obvious. Since it was chilly, she was wearing a cropped jean jacket. But, from the way her breasts parted the button hole and button cuffs, it was pretty apparent that she'd not have been able to fasten the top half of them, if she'd tried. Plus, those long hugs didn't lie!

Tonight, I was out with my friends, though... on the prowl, as it were. Joe, Carl, Jack and Tommy uncharacteristically took turns on point, deciding where we'd hang and for how long, depending on the 'talent'. I was content to be a follower this night and we were definitely having fun. Joe and Tommy actually hooked up with a couple hotties and eventually disappeared. Carl and I weren't having the same luck and eventually called it a night around 12:00. That was how it usually went. Some of us would score and some of us would strike out. It was funny, though. Carl and I were usually the studs and hooked up more often than not, But like my dad says all the time irrespective of whatever day of the week it was, "Any give Sunday!"

I don't know what Carl's excuse was, but I sure had one. Perhaps our pre gaming was a little too evident, but I was pretty sure, that for the first time in my young life, I was pussy whipped... over a girl whose pussy I'd never even glimpsed! I was far from melancholy about it in my buzzed state. Hell, I thought that fact was pretty funny, really. But I kept it to myself. I didn't need Carl or the other guys eventually razzing me about it.

I dropped Carl off on my way home and was just about to crash for the evening, when my phone rang. I figured it was either Tommy or Joe about to beg me to come back and pick them up after their liaisons, so they didn't have to crash on some broken down 'ghetto house' couch. As I reached for my phone, I had, "Fuck you guys!" all cued up. But, then I saw it was Marla!

"Shit, it's after 1:30!" I thought, but quickly answered it before the third ring.

"Marla?"

"Yeaahh... izz Marl'a. How you zdoin' Joshie!"

"Thank-god-it's-you-are-you-ok?" I rattled in one breath.

"Yeahhhh, Joshie. I'm juss... (cough-cough... cooouugh... coouuuuuugh!) ehhmm, I'n fiiine! I wann' ur dick, Joshie! I wann' yu tah fuckk me wizzit, baby!"

"Holy shit, Marla! You're so wasted!"

"(Hiiiisssssssssss... cough-cough... Coooouuuuuggh!) Yeaaahh, I'm.. I am... an' I'n nhorny.. fer.. yer.. dick!"

I heard a guy in the background, "Yeah, if you don't mind sloppy seconds!" Someone else said, "Or, thirds! Ha ha ha!"

"Jesus, Marla! Where the fuck are you?"

"Haaa! Azzah good quession! Where'a fukkk an I?! (Hiiiiiisssssss...couuuuuuuugh... coouuuugh... coooooough!)"

"My god, Marla, your killing me! Where the hell are you, baby!?"

"A'on't fuggin' no, Joshie, Josh, Josh. Ayy won'tell me! He he he."

"I can't find you, baby! PLEASE MARLA! Can you here me? PLEASE, Please, call me tomorrow when you get up! Can you remember that? Can you call me when you get up, baby?"

All I heard from then on was heavy breathing, moans, hiss after hiss, cough after cough and body parts slapping together.

"FUUUCCCKKK!" I screamed into the phone. When I heard no reaction, I reluctantly hung up.

I gotta put a tracker app on her phone, ASAP! I realized immediately that putting up with this kinda shit again was the surest way to end up in a padded cell!

I was beyond pissed, but there was no denying the massive boner aching between my legs. I collapsed on the bed, stared at the ceiling for a few minutes. The damned thing wasn't going down on it's own, so I took matters into my own hands, wiped myself off with my t-shirt and passed my frustrated, buzzed-ass out!

After a fitful night, I crawled out of bed late that Saturday morning, never having slept for more than two hours at a time. I periodically checked my phone for messages throughout the night. There were none. When I did get up, I decided, 'Fuck it. I'm texting her.'

"Marla, please call me as soon as you're feeling well enough to talk. I know you had a looong night, so no rush, but we need to talk." Boy, did we need to talk!

I watched some college games on ESPN the rest of the morning and into the afternoon, to get my mind off of what was going on inside it. Carl called as the sun sank low enough in the sky to close out the day and usher in the evening. He was loaded for bear and ready for Saturday night's round two of college girl, skirt chasing! He was really funny and in rare form and I almost considered scrapping my plan to scrap an evening of chasing tail on campus. But, I knew my head wasn't in the game and told him I wasn't feeling well. He wasn't really concerned, just disappointed that I wasn't matching his enthusiasm. We were team A & B, Joe and Tommy were historically team C & D with regard to trolling for snapper.

"In that case, those two jug-heads don't stand a chance of getting laid two nights in a row... just more for me! Hope you feel better, buddy. I gotta make some more calls. See ya." With that, he hung up and my evening of restlessness had begun.

As 30, 60 and 90 minutes ticked by with no call from Marla, I started to think this was all just a big mistake. I'd never let women (young ladies in actuality) dictate my fate. Why was I doing it, now? Sure it was Marla... 'girl of my dreams, Marla', but did I really wanna put up with this Marla... this shit? The answer was; no, I didn't think so. I didn't like the way I was feeling at all and as the minutes turn to hours, I was trying with all my might to dismiss Marla. I even, almost, blocked her number. But, then my brain shifted gears. The chivalrous part of me wanted desperately to be her hero... to whisk her away from her troubled past and place her in the golden chariot she deserved... the one the shy little hottie from yesteryear deserved. I'd never been so tormented, since the moment it became clear that my once promising career in sports was kaput. For some reason, this felt even more difficult than that. It kept coming back to the way she made me feel, as we talked in that diner; the way those years of absence seemed to erase themselves that night, when we talked one on one like the old days. I'd made a promise and by 10:00, when the phone mercifully rang, I knew I wasn't going to be the one to break it, but, GOD, what was I in for?!

"Hullo," I said glumly, not wanting her to know that I knew it was her and had been waiting for her to call with baited breath all day in the off-chance that she was coherent this Saturday night.

"Hi, Josh. Whatcha doin'?"

"Oh, hi Marla... Just chillin' and watching a ball game."

"Are you by yourself? I thought you'd be hangin' out on campus, or somethin' tonight."

My response was measured, "No, not really. I didn't feel like it tonight. I'm glad you called. What are you up to?" I was dying to know, but had resolved to play it cool.

"I'm lonesome and was thinking of you, Josh."

I was feeling that a certain amount of payback was in order, "You didn't sound lonesome last night. How lonesome can you be?" I regretted saying it almost immediately.

"That's not fair, Josh. I did way... I.. was really wasted last night."

"Oh, well, if you were really wasted, then, OK!" I said sarcastically.

"Good, thanks for understanding. (Hiiiissssssss... cooouuugh... coough) Excuse me (cough-cough), I wanna see you tonight, Josh."

She sounded fine. But, she totally missed my snarky remark. I knew she was smoking something other than a cigarette, but seemed sober. "You partying?"

"Nah, just a little stress relief... Listen, would you mind if... can I come over?"

"Sure. You got wheels?"

"No, I'll just take an Uber... I have your address and, well, I just really wanted to see you again."

So did I, but still trying to play it cool, "Like I said, I'm just kicked back, having a beer and watching a ballgame. You can come by anytime."

Marla was coming over! I got up and for some reason, felt the need to clean up little messes around my little house. I even made the bed, but doubted we'd end up in there.

About 20 minutes later, I reclaimed my seat on the couch with a fresh beer and waited. Tick-tock-tick-tock, "Shit, how long does it take to Uber 5 or 6 miles?" I muttered aloud.

Finally, around 11:30, there's a knock on my door. I rushed over, opened the door and there stood my dream girl, holding a bottle of vodka, wearing a tight white keyhole top, baring more than a glimpse of cleavage, that was bisected diagonally by the leather strap of her small purse. She wore a short black leather skirt, platform thigh-high boots with at least 5" heels... and she was fucking BAKED!

She smiled widely, leaned against me and wrapped her arms around my waist, "I hear, theress a par'y fer two ad'diss house, Joshie!"

Apparently, I became 'Joshie' when she was wasted and, I don't know why, but it was growing on me, "Come in, come in, honey. Here, lemme help you."

I took her by her free hand and her arm seamlessly snaked though mine. I really liked that. Marla was pretty unsteady in those heels in her condition and shamelessly accepted my support. I liked that, too.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I pointed out the kitchen, relieving her of her bottle of booze, placing it on the counter. I turned back to my living room and gestured to the couch.

Marla, however, was distracted by the doors leading to my backyard, "Whas ou'there? Ooo, you have fresh..frensh doors! I like those. Y'ave a bigback-yard?"

"No, it's small, But it's nice. I have a fire pit and some chairs out there."

"Ooo, we'cood rose marshmells out there!"

"Yes, we could. But some other time."

"Someuzzer time," she repeated, nodding, like she was making sure I knew she understood. Lol. For the life of me, I couldn't understand how she'd gotten so fucked up so fast.

"Izzat yer bedrum thoothere? I wanna see it!"

And that's when I broke... I took her by the hand and ushered her though the door, cupping her ass with my hand, prodding her towards my bed. She entered willingly, if unsteadily and squealed with drunken laughter as I mauled, then playfully slapped her ass.

Marla crawled up on the bed, looked back over her shoulder at me, while on all fours, "Are'zyoo gonna fuck me now, Sjoshie!"

"YES, Marla," I managed dry mouthed with desire, while I quickly yanking off my pants. "I'm, going to fuck you."

"I'ben a bad girl, Shjoshie. D'ju like my ass?" She wiggled it, luring me, as her leather skirt rode up it, revealing her pantiless pussy!

"Oh my god." I muttered to myself not fully believing what was happening, as I climbed onto the bed behind her. "Yes! You have the most perfect ass I've ever seen!"

"Good, 'cuz I needa spanking, baby," she slurred. "Spang my ass firss, annen fukk me Shoshie!"

I positioned myself behind her and in my excitement, I smacked her half covered ass, a little too hard. She shrieked as her arms collapsed. Her head was still trained back on me, though her cheek was flat on the sheets. Her eyes were shooting daggers, but her ass was still jutting up, begging for more.

I smacked her again a little softer, this time and she breathlessly said, "Nooo, harr'er! I benna baaaaddd girl!" as she reached back to grasp my rock hard cock. She stroked it's length and I smacked her upturned ass harder again and she squealed for more!

Marla's cunt was glistening. She was ready and so was I. Mounting her from behind, I eased the tip into her wet folds. She gasped as I feed more of my 7.5 inches into her clenching cunt. The heat was incredible as I sawed my way in rather easily.

Marla's eyes were closed now and she was fucking me back in perfect rhythm, even in her condition, rocking her hips, matching my deep thrusts, panting like a dog in heat!

"Ohhh, gaaud! I'n cummming!" she whimpered. At that, I plowed into her for all I was worth! Moments later I too, was cumming, painting her insides white with blast after blast. I simply could not pull out! In fact pulling out was the furthest thing from my mind. I was fucking the best pussy I'd ever had... the most beautiful woman I'd ever had, and the most fucked up woman I'd ever had. I continued to pump all the way through my ejaculation.

"Kee' fukking me, Shoshie! Gimme more!"

I was so turned on by the whole of it, I refused to let myself go soft. Minutes later, Marla was cumming again and so was I.

end chapter three

bikeymoy
bikeymoy
101 Followers