All Comments on 'Marla Pt. 03'

by bikeymoy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
element5element5over 3 years ago
A little bit of corruption, please :)

I was going to vote for the path of further corruption but now it seems that Marla is already so currupted and depraved that it would be difficult (although not impossibe) to take her any further. The fixer path it is then :)

BUT, would not be nice, if it was not that simple and straightforward? What if the one who gets corrupted is not Marla but Josh? Once he finds out that he is not able to clean her up, he might be already too in love with her to let her go, so he joins her. And it might not be intentional or exactly voluntary, there could be some kind of trickery from Marla or her new peers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loving this story, cant wait for the next update (any timeline for that?)

Does she only drink and smoke weed? Cause I figured she'd be on a ton of drugs! The farther (and hotter) th fall, the better the redemption.

I want Josh to find her nodding and take advantage, to see just what a corrupted slut she's become. Maybe using Oxy and railing lines. I want to see how fucked up she gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and very erotic but not good pushing the drugs and drinks aspect. That’s a “dead “ end for several characters

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The end of chapter 3 sounds like a rape to me. I’m sure our hero will redeem himself, but he and his author need to tread carefully.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Need another chapter. You have to have Josh fix her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous