All Comments on 'Marla Sue'

by TxRad

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wonderfull

Well written, sad ending.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Congratulations!

A great piece of work! It is well crafted and believable all the way through. I was just about to tell you that you had forgotten he was naked when he remembered! Even the sad ending is believable, for our computers do such strange things and there is more in the ether than we can ever imagine!

hongluobohongluoboalmost 19 years ago
A beautiful story!!

the exploration and setting was wonderful, though the ending was soo sad. Elegantly written. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Fairy Princess

One of the best written stories I have ever read and I have been reading steadily for 50 years. She was a true tree nymph and he just did not realize untill it was too late. Yes, they will meet but at a much later time and a far more wonderful place that exists for those who truly believe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Didn't see THAT one coming!

A truly beautiful story; a totally unexpected ending. It will be a few days before I can stop thinking about it. A most excellent job of writing. Thank you very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
You did it again!

Well done sir, keep em comming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful......Powerful

Haunting story that seemed real. The end broke my heart. I would have liked to have known these sensitive young people.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Eternal Maria

This deliciously sexy, literally haunting tale of a boy's initiation into the permanence of love is a tantalizing essay into primal emotion. Wood nymphs serve to elicit the mysteries of getting it on. Now the boy is ready for happy adult fulfillment, guided by his ghostly first love. Delicious!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Too bad there isn't more

I was hoping there would be a Chapter 2, and maybe Chapter 3. Well crafted story -- the first one I've read concerning a wood nymph -- but the ending was sad. Good job. Keep up the good work.

BebeslutBebeslutover 13 years ago
Nice one

Very sweet. Also, one of the better stories I've read on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great job

The ending gave me quite a shock ;( So good yet so sad...

OleguyOleguyover 11 years ago
You broke my heart,

That was absolutely fabulous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was wonderful! ...until the shocking ending... I cant make myself save it to reread now :(. (Still five stars)

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowover 10 years ago
Wonderful story, extreme ending.

Sweet and sexy. I especially liked the way their experimentation led to the frottage and non-intercourse mutual orgasms. Nicely realistic, given the circumstances of two sexual neophytes.

Just as a reader, I can kind of buy the "backward looking" comment about knowing he would never see her again, without it getting supernatural. The brain plays those kinds of tricks on us in memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I loved it and hated the ending

It was sweet, sexy, wonderfully innocent AND well written. Of course the ending tore the mood away. Write more like it, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a twist

Man my heart broke when Marla died that was a haard blow, I felt soo bad for Will but besides that it was a amazing story.

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
I've read this one before ...

... but forgot how it ended.

Find myself kinda wishing I hadn't found it again.

A very sad ending. One that reaches out and grabs your heart.

5 Stars.

Campus77Campus776 months ago

I was in such a mood. Floating around the cemetery and climbing the tree with the breeze flowing around me and BAM. What a come down! I was expecting more of this young love to come and BAM. The first of your tales I've read to end this way. I'll spend the next 10 minutes imagining how it would have gone without the robbery. I definitely like my ending better. Beautiful as it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTxRad@TxRad
75 year old guy that worked in the oil fields of Texas for 41 years and writes because he has to..... Nudist, loves the outdoors, ex stock car racer, likes to have fun... If you're not happy then you're doing something wrong...