Marlene Is Shaved to Serve Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Delores's slender fingers closed around the glass, and she smiled her appreciation and said, "Oh, thank you so much, Marlene,' Marlene attempted a slightly wider smile, which really meant nodding her head and blinking her eyes a little. Delores turned to Leslie, and said, "Where did you ever find this gorgeous maid? I never saw such a sexy creature! Hugh and I would die to have her."

She turned and stared unabashedly at Marlene's bare ass as Marlene bent to hand Hugh his glass. Hugh took it with a smile and said, "Why did it take me so long to realize that this is how I always dreamed of seeing you, Marlene?"

"Just keep your hands to yourself, buster," said Delores.

Marlene moved gracefully around the circle. Betsy managed a smile and a suppressed sigh of relief as she took her glass. She reached out and gave her mother's thigh a girlish pat of encouragement. And then, all heads turned as Marlene's astonishingly full, rounded ass swung with her stride toward the dining room.

"Well," said Guy, lifting his glass. I'm a little late to propose a toast to Marlene."

"Oh, you don't toast the serving girl, dear," said Leslie. "I want to toast Betsy and Victor and a great junior year in college."

"With all my heart," said Hugh, and they drank.

Fifteen minutes later, with much laughter and chatter, they had settled themselves around the dining room table, Guy and Leslie at either end, Delores and Victor on one side, Betsy and Hugh on the other. Marlene walked in, as though on cue, and unloaded six bowls of seafood soup from her tray, leaning over each of diner so that her breasts swayed forward slightly.

When she had finished, she set the tray on a sideboard and walked around to the back of Guy's chair. She stood there, very straight, arms at her sides, glancing around the table as though checking that all wine glasses were full. Delores gazed so long at the big breasts with a pleased smile on her face that Marlene began to squirm. Delores said, "Guy, could your girl stand a little to one side of your chair? I love looking at that shaved pussy."

"Stand over there," Guy ordered. When Marlene had moved, Leslie said, "I think she's learned not to speak, Guy. Take out that ball; it starts to make your jaw ache. If she's fresh with us, we can always whip her fat ass."

"Lean over," said Guy to Marlene, and with one hand he undid the buckle at the back of her neck. His other hand came up and casually cupped one her hanging breasts, hefting it playfully.

Delores watched his hand, as though jealous.

"Let's eat," said Leslie. "This may be the last seafood feast of summer."

As they ate, Leslie kept up such a stream of comments, questions, and witticisms, that even Betsy and Victor were chuckling, eagerly taking turns in the conversation. Leslie smiled and glanced down in her lap.

An instant later, Marlene gave a little start, and gasped, "Oh!" Her hands started toward her slit, but she caught herself. At the same time, Betsy dropped her spoon with a little squeal and half stood up in her chair. She glanced around with a furious blush and said, "Excuse me, excuse me," and sat down. She turned, eyes wide, and looked at Marlene; Marlene did not look at her.

Like a car that has given a shudder, jolted forward a few times, and then recovered, the conversation moved on, but Betsy ate mostly in silence, bent forward in her chair, a pose that revealed even more of her breasts. By the time the main course had come and gone, she had surrendered to soft moans--a drawn-out "Ohhh, God," her eyes fixed in desperation on Leslie.

Marlene had gone to the kitchen, but when she returned, she walked a little unsteadily and there was a look of intense concentration on her face. Delores grinned and pointed at Marlene's crotch, where slow, clear drops were starting their path down the satiny softness of her inner thighs.

Then, Delores said suddenly, "I can't believe the September we're having. Summer just won't go away! It's warmer tonight than in the middle of August." She stood up, pushing back her chair. "I hope you'll excuse me. I've GOT to give my tits some air."

A quick flutter of fingers behind her back and the halter slipped off her breasts. She carefully hung it over the back of her chair and sat down again. Marlene had stopped in mid-stride and was watching her. Delores gave a dazzlingly wide smile and lifted her hands to cup her breasts. "That's must better," she sighed. "Happy boobs are so important."

"I like it," said Guy.

Now, everyone could hear the slight buzz on either side of the table, as Leslie punched up both remote controls into high gear. Marlene did not take her eyes off Delores's breasts, and Leslie thought: She's been daydreaming about this for 10 years and never, ever thought it would happen. Had Delores ever noticed? Ever had the same yearning?

Marlene had slowly backed up to the wall and now fell against it. Betsy asked, her voice shaking, "Are you okay, mom?" Marlene nodded slowly, gazing at Delores's breasts as a starving woman might gaze at two great, sweet, round melons. If she cared that everyone was watching her, she gave no sign. She was grinding her ass against the wall, her hips starting to thrust. Her nipples stood out like brass bullets, the aureoles pulled into long oblongs that slanted across her breasts. Both smooth thighs were glistening wet almost to the knees. Suddenly, she closed her eyes; her hands went down to clamp over her pussy lips, pressing the buzzer harder into her flesh.

Delores gracefully rose from her chair and went to stand in front of Marlene. She matched her own nipples against Marlene's and leaned against her, pressing their breasts together. Her fingers lifted Marlene's face and she pressed her lips to Marlene's. Marlene's eyes had shot open in surprise and now her arms went around Delores and locked. She squeezed convulsively, and, as she did, her hips thrust against Delores. When she tore her mouth from Delores's, gasping for breath, she gave a long, wavering cry: "My cunt! My cunt! Oh, no, no! My fucking pussy!"

Leslie had turned to look at Betsy. Betsy was curled up in her chair, hugging her knees against herself, her head thrown back, mouth wide open, gasping. She rocked back and forth, as though seized with cramps. At last, she lost her battle not to cry out and a squeal of pleasure escaped from her. One hand had dived into her dress and seized her breast, squeezing it hard so that the nipple seemed to pop up from her encircling fist.

"What could we possibly have for DESSERT?" Guy asked of no one in particular.

12