Beth's Cruise Adventure

Story Info
Beth goes for a walk on a cruise and is taken by a stranger.
2.3k words
4.28
9.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth walked along the deck of the huge cruise ship her hand sliding over the cool metal railing. She was 24 years old and a wealthy heiress. She had decided that a cruise would be fun. Her friends had been on cruises and were constantly regaling her with tales of their adventures. The ship was incredible and it had everything, restaurants, shops, bars, you name it.

Beth was a beautiful red head who wore her hair in two braids down the back of her head. Tonight she was dressed in a white zip up sweatshirt, red thong panties that barely covered her shaved pussy, and comfortable deck shoes. She had considered a bra, but after a long day of keeping her firm 36D breasts confined to a bra, she thought she'd let the girls enjoy some sea air. She was wearing a loose skirt that just covered her ass and flapped in the cool ocean breeze. She smiled as she recalled one of her exes referring to her ass as 'spankable'. At the time she had been on her back on her bed, her hands grabbing just below her knees spreading herself wide. Her ass was hanging off the edge of the bed and as he pounded his cock into her shaved pussy he repeatedly slapped her ass. Afterwards, he had remarked that he couldn't help it, her ass was just spankable.

As she walked, Beth thought back on her day. Earlier she had done some shopping. She thought about her stop in the flower shop. The very attractive saleswoman had shown her all sorts of different flower arrangements. Beth, of course, could not help but fantasize about the beautiful woman lying naked in a bed of rose petals as she spread the woman's 'petals' and ate out her pussy. From the way the woman looked at her and referred to her as 'cutie', Beth was pretty certain that the woman was les, or at the very least, bi like Beth herself. The heiress knew that she would be going back to that shop and not just for the flowers.

The only negative the whole day was losing a pickleball match earlier. The guy on the opposing team couldn't take his eyes off her chest. Beth had used that to her advantage unzipping her shirt nearly down to her navel, but in spite of his ogling, he and his partner had still beaten her team. She smiled as she considered that the loss might have been partially her fault. While it was true that the man couldn't keep his eyes off her bust, it was also true that she had spent more time starting at the considerable bulge in his shorts than she had keeping her eye on the ball.

She stopped walking, noticing that she was completely alone. She hadn't believed that it was possible to be alone on the ship with all the people on board, but it was dark and she didn't see anyone. As she turned to face the railing, leaning against it, she unzipped her top and felt her nipples hardening as the cool sea breeze blew. To her surprise she felt something pressing into her groin. She looked down and saw that there was a second railing, parallel to the top railing that had decorative knobs on it. They were at the perfect height. One of the knobs rubbed her sensitive clit through the thin skirt fabric.

Beth hadn't been fucked in what was for her a long time. She slipped her hand into her panties, and started finger-banging herself as she rubbed her clit on the decorative protrusion. Beth had a very sensitive clit that swelled at the slightest touch. As she slid her wet fingers into her hungry pussy she thought back to the man she had most recently fucked. He was a gym addict with a muscular, sexy body. She moaned softly as she remembered his big thick cock and how he would pound it into her tight pussy fucking her deeply. He liked to squeeze her tits when he fucked her, something that never failed to increase her pleasure, but what really turned her on was when he was taking her from behind and would pull her braids, bending her back, like the reins of a horse. Beth pushed another finger into her tight hairless cunny as she thought about his huge rod and incredible staying power, it seemed like he could fuck her for hours, and when he finally did cum, he unloaded powerful streams of jizz that she could feel shooting up into her. The heiress was lost in her thoughts, getting more and more horny as she humped her fingers and rubbed her clit on the hard railing knob.

The beautiful heiress jumped when she suddenly felt someone behind her. She had thought that she was alone. Before she knew it, she was being pressed against the railing. For a second she thought about screaming or pushing back, but hey, she was on the cruise for adventure and she was horny as fuck. Pleasure won out over common sense so she just froze in place waiting to see what would happen.

The young girl's heart started pounding when she felt her skirt being lifted, and heard the snick sound of a knife being clicked open. She felt a tug and the touch of cold metal, first on her ass and then on her pussy and before she knew it, her thong was cut off and she could feel the cool sea air blowing between her legs.

Under normal circumstances, Beth would have turned and kicked the man in the balls by now, but these were not normal circumstances. The man had firm strong arms, and she could feel his bulge pressing into her ass cheeks. She was already horny, and the way the stranger was pushing her, pressed the knob of the railing right up against her swollen clit. In her current horny state the man seemed more like a present from heaven than a threat. The young girl started to have second thoughts when the man took her arms, bent them behind her back at the elbows and tied them with her thong, but even though he had yet to say a single word, something about his manner, the way he moved her, the way he tied the knots convinced the girl that he was not going to harm her.

She felt a strong hand bending her over the railing and heard a rustling, which she realized was the man pulling down his pants. Seconds later, she felt the familiar feeling of a hard cock pressing against her ass. The girl was scared and excited at the same time. Was she going to be knifed? Raped and thrown overboard? Or was she about to have the most exciting hook up of her life? The terrified girl yelped as the man kicked her legs apart. The strong stranger slapped her hard across the ass but didn't say anything. Beth felt her ass burn from the slap, but closed her mouth. She blushed as she felt the man's hand slide over her ass, then her pussy, knowing he could feel how wet she was. The horny heiress didn't know what to do, half of her brain was yelling at her to scream for help, the other half was telling her to let the man do what he wanted to her. The horny half of her brain won out again and she moved her legs wider apart. The stranger grunted, and holding her in place with one hand firmly on her back, just above her bound arms he started to rub his cock up and down her slit. She could feel the head of the man's penis sliding between her labia as he moved it up and down. She gasped as the man grunted and forced his thick cock into her tight wet hole. It wasn't the largest cock she had ever taken, but it was close, and the fact that she had no idea who was attached to it, heightened the sensation.

Beth was glad she had decided to go with it. The man had his hands on her big boobs and was fucking her from behind with slow steady strokes that she could feel stretching her tight cunt. She tried to free her arms but couldn't. She didn't know who he was, but he clearly knew what he was doing. He knew how to tie a knot and he knew how to fuck. She couldn't believe that she was being used as fuck-meat by a man that she hadn't even seen, let alone know. The hard penis continued thrusting into her, seeming to go deeper into her fuck tunnel with each thrust. The heiress loved the feel of his fingers pinching her nipples as he roughly groped her firm, large breasts and the mid-rail protrusion was doing interesting things to her clit. A momentary thought passed through her brain, they were fucking out in public, on a ship with hundreds of people on it. They could be caught at any time. There might even be someone watching. The heiress thought how exciting it would be if there was a man hidden out of sight, jerking off while he watched her get fucked, or what if one of the staff saw her and they were arrested? The fear and excitement of being seen or caught only added to the girl's excitement and pleasure.

She was contemplating this when suddenly without a word, the man transferred his grip from her boobs to her braids, pulling on them. Once he had a firm grip, he started to increase the tempo and power of his thrusts. His balls slapped against her ass with each powerful thrust of his hard, thick rod. She loved having her hair pulled. It was like the stranger could read her mind, like he had a direct telepathic link to her pleasure centers. The beautiful red head could feel her orgasm start to build, she could hear the man, who still had not uttered a single word, grunting, could feel the tempo of his hard thrusts increasing, could feel the cool ocean breeze on her large swaying breasts.

Then, suddenly with no warning, the man pushed his elbows into her shoulders, pushing her torso down over the rail, and lifting her feet off the deck. She tried to free her hands, but they were still firmly tied behind her by her thong. She started kicking her feet as she realized that the only thing keeping her from plunging into the frigid ocean was the man's grip on her hair and his cock in her pussy. The only effect of her struggling was to impale her clit on the mid-rail protrusion and make the man thrust harder. Her head ached as her body weight was held up solely by the man's grip pulling on her braids. She tried to turn her head to see if there was anyone to save her, but he had a firm grip. Suddenly the thought of being discovered seemed like more of a good idea than it had just moments ago. She was terrified, but the man wasn't stopping, he continued fucking her, his cock impaling her, his balls slapping against her ass. His strong hands, wrapped in her hair, were the only thing standing between her and an icy death in the frigid waters below.

Just as Beth became aware of her predicament, a number of things happened: Her brain was overcome with the dread of falling, she knew her feet were off the deck, she was bent over the rail and she could see the ocean waves decks below. She knew she was completely alone with this unidentified stranger. As much as she had wished it only moments ago, no one was secretly watching. On top of that her clit was nearly ripped apart by the protrusion and was throbbing, swollen beyond anything it had ever been before. The young woman's vision narrowed until all she saw was a vague fog. Simultaneously her body was overcome with a shaking orgasm and she felt her pussy being flooded with the man's jizm as he started to cum in her. All of these things collided in the young heiress' brain at the same time, and her mind, unable to assimilate all of the conflicting fear, terror, pleasure and pain, imploded. The girl's entire body started shaking violently as she screamed and screamed and screamed, every synapse in her body firing at once. Her pussy spasmed repeatedly, milking the man's hard cock as he started to cum, flooding her, shooting load after load of hot cum into her cunt.

After what seemed like an eternity, the man grunted and lowered Beth to the deck. She was crying, her chest heaving, her body flopping on the deck like a fish out of water. The man looked down at the young woman, smiled as he saw the combination of sperm and pussy juice oozing out of her shaved cunt. He knelt beside her, smiled, and untied her arms. She was still trembling, tears running down her cheek as sperm ran down her legs. He stroked her cheek with the thong and whispered in her ear "you should always take home a souvenir". The stranger got up and put the ruined thong in his pocket. As he started walking away he called over his shoulder "See you around the ship!" The shaky girl, still struggling to control her shuddering body turned to see who the man was, but all she saw was a form turning a corner and disappearing. With a start she realized that he could be any of the hundreds of men on the ship. He would recognize her, but she wouldn't recognize him.

Tomorrow was going to be very interesting.