Marlene's Mature Fantasies Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took up her phone and searched for a piece of music that suited the sensual mood. Smiling as she came across "Cream" by Prince. Absolutely perfect, she thought as the drumbeat began and she began to move to the music.

She vamped sensually, moving her hips suggestively as she moved her hands over her hips and thighs teasingly. She toyed with her robe, baring a shoulder only to cover up again, all the while moving around the room gyrating to the music.

God, this is so perfect, she thought, smiling broadly at her reflection. Her arousal was rising at an alarming rate, so she stopped and took a deep breath to calm herself, wanting to save her orgasm for when Jimmy got home.

She returned to the kitchen and fixed herself a drink, switching off the lights to get the amber ambiance she had the night before. When she saw the band's vehicle pull to a stop outside, she got up to get Jimmy a glass with some ice. She then resumed her seat on the barstool, crossing her legs sensually and letting her robe fall open to expose her legs.

Jimmy entered and smiled broadly to see her waiting for him with a drink in hand.

"Hey, baby," she said with an inviting smile as she held a glass out to him. "Welcome home."

He took the glass and took a sip, "Ezra Brooks again?" He asked with a smile.

Marlene laughed and nodded, "And why not? I mean it worked so well for us last night."

"God, you look amazing," he said, his eyes taking in her legs and her sexy stockings. He moved close and placed a hand on her thigh. Marlene pulled him closer, and they kissed passionately. The tip of his tongue flicking against hers sent a shiver of arousal through her.

She gently pushed him away, "After the close call we had last night, we should probably keep things nice and platonic while there might be a chance that Ross or Louise, or even the kids might just suddenly walk in."

Jimmy smiled and took a seat beside her, "You're right," he said with a self-conscious smile as he glanced around the room.

"It'll be nice when my divorce is finalized, and we don't have to do all this sneaking around. I want to be able to go out together and do things, dinners, movies."

Jimmy smiled and nodded, "I would so love that. Tell you what, let's plan a nice getaway somewhere as soon as this whole divorce thing is over. We can celebrate and do it up right, maybe take a whole weekend."

"Mmm...that sounds wonderful," she returned with a broad smile. "Where could we go?"

"I saw an ad for the Casablanca hotel in Mesquite tonight, they have vacation packages. It looks like it could be a lot of fun. Swimming, golfing, massages, even dancing."

Marlene grinned and sipped her drink. "Wow, that sounds like my kind of place. I absolutely love the idea, especially if it means going out of town where nobody knows me. That way I can dress up and act all slutty without my company or my boss hearing all about it."

"Excellent," he said with a broad smile, rubbing his hands together. "Consider it a done deal. I'll make the arrangements as soon as we know the magic date of your divorce. Have you got some kind of sexy dress for an evening out?" He asked, giving her a wink.

"Not really," she returned, "At least not yet. But I will most certainly find something ultra-sexy to wear if we do a getaway together. That's kind of another little fantasy of mine. It kind of goes hand-in-hand with the whole stripper dance thing. I mean, I know I may not have the nicest female form on the planet, but it really excites me to dress sexy and show off what I've got."

"Jesus, Marlene," he exclaimed with a look of astonishment. "How can you even think something like that? You've got an incredible body."

"Thank you," she said, feeling the heat rising to her cheeks. "I'm really glad you like the way I look."

"I don't just like the way you look, Marlene. I love the way you look. I was absolutely serious last night when I told you how you're the biggest fantasy I've ever had."

Marlene grinned and sipped her drink, "I feel completely honored to be the object of your biggest fantasy, baby. Thank you. You know, speaking of fantasies, there's something else I've been thinking a lot about lately," she continued. "I'm hoping maybe one of these nights you'll agree to escort me out to a strip club."

"A strip club?" Asked Jimmy, smiling with curiosity.

Marlene nodded, "I've been seriously wondering about the possibility of maybe taking my little stripper dance to a much higher level, and I've just read where some of the clubs here in the city host amateur nights. But, before I would ever consider doing anything like that, I'd like to just go and watch the women dancing, see how they do things."

"Wow, Marlene...that's just about the hottest thing I could ever imagine. You, taking your clothes off and stripping for real. But I hope you realize those dancers pretty much take everything off."

Marlene grinned broadly, "I'm actually looking forward to that part of it. Right now, it's just a huge fantasy, but I think it would really excite me to dance naked in front of a bunch of strange men."

Jimmy shook his head with a look of mild astonishment, "Jesus, Marlene, you are, without a doubt, the most astonishing woman I've ever met. I absolutely love the way you are so free and uninhibited about your sexuality. And please, anytime you think you might like to practice stripping in front of strange men, I hereby nominate myself to make that sacrifice for you."

Marlene smiled, "Oh, I'm sure something like that can be arranged, maybe even tonight. But then, of course, I would have to absolutely insist that you would be naked too."

"Count on it," said Jimmy with a smile.

"Are you just about ready to take me downstairs to your room?" She said, giving him a wink.

"Oh, absolutely," he returned, downing the last of his drink in one gulp. "But, I absolutely need to take a very quick shower first to wash the stench of stale beer and cigarettes off of me."

"Tell you what," continued Marlene as she swallowed the last of her drink. "Why don't you go have your shower. I'll switch off the light above the stove and make sure the coast is clear. Text me when you're in your room...and by all means, don't bother putting any clothes on after your shower. I want you naked."

Jimmy smiled and nodded, he leaned forward and kissed her, lightly trailing the tip of his tongue along her lower lip and making her shiver.

As Jimmy made his way to the bathroom, Marlene turned off the single light above the stove, plunging the room into total darkness, and made her way upstairs to her room. She spent a few moments in front of the mirror, touching up her hair and applying one more little application of perfume right between her breasts.

She examined her look in the full-length mirror one last time, opening her robe to reveal her red lingerie and nodding with satisfaction. She closed and retied her robe and then, just in case, gathered a plain skirt and blouse to carry with her. It certainly wouldn't do if she were to be caught by Ross or Louise running around in her slinky lingerie.

Several minutes later she received a text from Jimmy that read "Waiting",

She smiled, took up her phone and her change of clothes, and made her way downstairs. In the kitchen, she quickly removed her shoes, not wanting to make any noise at all going down the wooden stairs to the basement.

She made her way down the basement steps quietly, closing the door softly behind her. A soft glow emanated from beyond the curtains that were hung up to define the walls of Jimmy's room. She placed her skirt and blouse on a chair just outside his makeshift room, slipped into her heels, and parted the curtains.

As promised, Jimmy was completely nude, reclining on the bed with his feet on the floor crossed at the ankles. Marlene smiled and caught her breath. My God, he looked gorgeous. Lean and muscular with nary a hint of body fat to speak of, his hairless chest revealing well-defined pectoral muscles and washboard abs. His circumcised penis was flaccid and lying against his thigh.

"Hi," he smiled, making as if to rise.

"Wait," said Marlene, holding out her hand to motion for him to remain as he was. "Don't move a muscle. Let me be the one to come to you tonight."

He smiled curiously and leaned back, supporting his body on his elbows. Marlene opened her phone and found the Prince song once more, setting the phone down on Jimmy's dresser. The music began to play, and she smiled, moving her hips sensuously to the drumbeat intro.

Jimmy's eyes widened and he smiled as he realized what it was that she was about to do.

With just a touch of apprehension, Marlene began to move sinuously around the room, thrusting her hips suggestively as she teased with the hem of her robe, watching his eyes as she raised it to slowly reveal the tops of her stockings and her red garters.

As she danced, she watched as Jimmy's penis began to harden and she smiled. Seeing how her dance was having the desired effect on Jimmy, her uncertainty was greatly eased, and she began to enjoy herself. She untied her robe, letting it fall open to show Jimmy her matching red lingerie, moving her hands over her body. She shrugged off her robe to dance in only her lingerie, turning her back to him and bending over at the waist, as suggested in the video she had watched, touching the floor with her hands and explicitly displaying her buttocks, her tiny thong barely covering her vulva, as she moved her hands over the backs of her legs. She stood and teasingly lowered one of her bra straps, moments later lowering the other and then reaching behind her back to undo the clasp. She held her loosened bra to her, teasingly lowering it slowly before tossing it aside.

"Oh, God," gasped Jimmy, his cock fully erect, as Marlene began to cup her breasts and pull on her nipples to make them hard. She did a little shimmy with her shoulders to make her breasts sway provocatively and then began to tease with her thong.

She pulled up the waistband high on each side of her hips, making it conform to her labia and create a very revealing camel toe. Holding her thong tightly to her she thrust her hips to the beat of the music, feeling her labia moving erotically against the sheer material and sending a flood of arousal coursing through her.

Jimmy stared at her, his eyes on the front of her thong, and the look of unadulterated lust on his face made her moan with pleasure. She released the waistband letting it snap back in place. As he watched she stroked her pubic mound while thrusting her hips. She slipped her hand down inside the thong and slid the flat of her middle finger between the soft folds of her labia.

"God, baby...I am so wet for you right now," she said softly, her voice husky with desire. She raised her hand to her mouth and licked her middle finger as she smiled at Jimmy teasingly, tasting the juices of her arousal.

She turned her back to him once more as she lowered her thong, bending over at the waist as she did so to expose her smoothly shaved lips to him, reaching up between her legs to teasingly part her lips with her fingers.

Marlene turned to face him letting her thong fall to the floor. She stepped closer to him, rocking her hips sensually. "Open your legs, baby," she urged with a teasing smile.

Jimmy responded immediately, parting his legs wide as she stepped forward. She smiled, looking directly into his eyes as she leaned over him and bent over at the waist. When he reached up to embrace her, she shook her head and smiled, wagging her finger, "No touching, baby...not yet. Let me touch you first."

Jimmy nodded and lowered his hands as she lowered her torso over him, supporting herself with her outstretched arms on each side of his body. She looked up into his eyes as she lowered her chest, bringing her breasts close to his erection. She moved her shoulders, sliding her left nipple over the tip of his cock.

Jimmy gasped; his eyes wide as he watched her press her other nipple against the tip of his cock. "You like that, baby?" She murmured. "You like my tits?"

"God, yes," He groaned, his stomach muscles twitching.

She lowered her head and traced the outline of his nipples with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, God," he groaned, writhing on the bed beneath her. As the music began to fade and the silence began to ensue, she knelt onto the floor between his knees.

She smiled at him as she stroked the length of his smooth thighs, loving the sensation of his skin on her fingers. "I'm want to feel you inside me again, Jimmy. I want to feel it as you fill me up inside with your cum."

Jimmy nodded, his eyes wide with desire.

"But first...." She bit her lip and gave him a saucy wink, "I want to taste you."

She took his erection in her hand and lowered her head, kissing the tip of his cock as she looked up into his eyes.

His eyes widened, "Oh, God, Marlene," he gasped. His body flinched as she parted her lips and closed them over him. She watched his face as she opened her mouth and stroked the underside of his cock with her tongue.

His body jolted as if receiving an electrical shock. Marlene kept flicking her tongue against the tip of his cock as he writhed beneath her, cupping his scrotum with her other hand and gently caressing his balls. She closed her eyes and took him deep into her mouth, swirling the flat of her tongue against him as she pulled on his shaft with her lips. She moved her head up and down twice and suddenly tasted the essence of his semen in her mouth.

A second later, Jimmy cried aloud as his first ejaculation erupted into her mouth. A strong stream of semen that quite literally filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly, knowing a second ejaculation would not be far behind the first.

Jimmy cried out a second time as he sent a second stream of semen jetting into her mouth. He grasped her head as his body writhed and flinched beneath her as if he were having a seizure,

Again, Marlene swallowed, loving the taste and texture of his semen and wanting more. He came again...and again, surprising her by the number of ejaculations he was capable of as well as the volume of semen.

As the ejaculations began to ebb and then finally cease, she continued to suck his cock lovingly. Jimmy sighed and his body relaxed. Marlene quickly stood and straddled him, lowering her hips onto him and slowly grinding her wet lips on the shaft of his cock, letting it part her lips as she moved her hips forward and back.

Marlene was overwhelmed with desire as his cock teased her clitoris and she rose slightly and guided the tip of his cock to her vagina. She settled slowly onto him, taking his entire length to full penetration.

She cried out as he filled her, stretching her so exquisitely, and felt her orgasm beginning to swell. "Oh, baby... oh, baby..." she gasped stroking his cheek as she looked down into his eyes. He reached up and grasped her hips as her hips began to move involuntarily. "Baby...I'm cumming!"

She closed her eyes and felt her face grimacing uncontrollably as she surrendered to her orgasm, her hips moving rapidly against him. Jimmy thrust up into her, matching the speed of her thrusts as she let go.

Moments later, she gasped and lay forward onto him, crushing her mouth to his as her hips ceased to move. They kissed for several minutes until she felt him softening inside her, and then she slid to the side, lying beside him, her head on his chest.

They were each silent for several minutes, lost in their thoughts.

"That was incredible, Marlene," he sighed, stroking her back with his hand. "Your dance...was absolutely amazing."

Marlene smiled with pleasure at his words, she raised her head and kissed his cheek. Her dance had felt right, she did many of the things mentioned in the articles to enhance an audience's enthusiasm. Of course, she knew she had a long way to go before trying to dance in a live strip club but looked forward to creating a special routine for that first time.

They talked quietly for a long while and, when he asked, she openly and honestly told him about her many fantasies; she held nothing back. She told him how she secretly desired to masturbate on stage in front of an audience while stripping, eliciting a smile of surprise from Jimmy. She told him also of her long-held fantasy for sexually initiating a virgin. "Somehow, just knowing that I would be the first woman he ever experienced excites me tremendously," she said.

Jimmy listened to her patiently and nodded thoughtfully as she talked calmly and quietly of her fantasies while moving her fingers lightly over his tight stomach. He was moderately surprised by her admission that she envied female pornstars. "The entire concept of fucking and being fucked for a living sure seems like a pleasant way to make a living," she explained with a smile.

"And what about you?" she asked, tilting her face up toward his. "And secret fantasies you've always carried around?"

Jimmy bent his face to hers and kissed her warmly on the lips. "Right now, the only fantasy I have is you, Marlene," he whispered, looking into her eyes, "Being here with you like this, is the biggest fantasy I've ever had...From that first moment I saw you dance upstairs at the party."

They kissed again, their hands caressing, touching, exploring, and Jimmy made good on his promise to her for the rest of the night. He fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her.

(The story continues in Marlene's Mature Fantasies Pt. 04)

12